You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Empty Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:51 pm

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye had taken his own advice that he had given himself at Konoha and decided to try to learn where things were in Kumo. It wouldn't be easy, but it would definitely be worth it. He started off at the main gate and slowly wandered throughout a large chunk of the village. He didn't want to memorize the whole village in a single day. That would be impossible and quite a lot of information to be taking in. Skye continued to move on through the section of the village, occasionally passing by a house or a store.

After a good few hours, he started to get a tiny bit hungry. Something that kind of sucked was the fact that there was no restaurant in the section of the village he memorized. Holding his stomach slightly, he dismissed it and continued to walk. He could easily find some place to eat later on. All he would have to do is follow the smell of food. Shaking the thought of food out of his head, he looked up. Being caught up in his thoughts made him a bit distracted and caused him to bump into someone. "Oh, Sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention." Skye started to give a slight grin as he waited for a response.

2Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Empty Re: Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:08 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Sanosuke flinched in pain as he bumped into someone as he tried walking his way back home. It was sunset and it will be night fall very soon. Prime time for him to go to bed. He was walking home after training hard at the Akako Dojo in order to learn a new kenjutsu technique. His body was extremely sore from his training and he had just enough energy to walk back him but his skin was very sore from the work out. So when the stranger bumped into him he felt as though he was hit with another volley of arrows.

Sanosuke hissed in pain, he muffled his pain as best as he could. He looked at the stranger to see it was another Kumo shinobi like himself. The ninja looked just about his age, he had brown hair and purple markings on his face. He's lately been seeing a lot of other Kumo shinobi in the village, it must mean that the chunin exams were over and the shinobi were coming back to the village.

Sanosuke composed himself before he spoke "Yeah I'm just fine. No need to worry about it. Say I haven't seen you around here" Sanosuke said.

3Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Empty Re: Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:23 pm

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye grinned and took a step back. The step back was mainly because he was right next to the guy. "Oh... Right... I keep forgetting that no one here knows me. I'm Skye Nekito. You might have seen a few people from my clan walking around. It's kind of hard not to notice the markings." Pointing to his own purple marking, he meant to show what he was talking about. "So... Uh... Guess now is a good time to start meeting people..." He muttered to himself slightly, but it was still loud enough for Sanosuke to hear. "Who might you be?" His voice grew back to normal with a cheery tone added on.

4Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Empty Re: Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:35 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Sanosuke cocked his head to the side as he heard what the shinobi Skye was just saying to himself. He was certainly a weird one, he was mumbling to himself but Sanosuke decided to ignore that. Skye was being overly nice for a reason and he had to respect that kindness.

"My name is Sanosuke Flynt, good to meet you Skye" Sanosuke greeted as he offered his hand to Skye in a handshake with a friendly smile.

5Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Empty Re: Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:58 pm

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye nodded once and gladly accepted the handshake. "Nice to meet you too." As soon as he released his grip on Sanosuke's hand, he put both hands behind his head. This was a typical stance that Skye used when he was relaxed. "Hey, quick question... do you happen to know where I can get something to eat?" Skye's stomach was bothering him a bit, so the only choice he had was to go find something to eat. His eyes drifted past Sanosuke and looked down the street. They only moved for a few seconds until he snapped his gaze back at Sanosuke. The chain scythe on his side clicked slightly as he adjusted his position.

6Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Empty Re: Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:18 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Upon hearing this Sanosuke began to think. There were multiple places to eat in Kumo but the most common place where he personally would get food is from the Sky Bar. The food from the bar, although the food is prepared by a bartender, is delicous.

"There's the Sky Bar" Sanosuke suggested. The food was great and it was an ideal hang out for shinobi for genin and jonin alike. Sanosuke pointed to the Bar that he could see which was about 2 mountain trails going upwards. As he pointed the long sword that was sheathe shifted slightly out of pace, clanking on his clothing upon impact.

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye followed where Sanosuke's sword and saw where it ended up. "Sky bar? Alright." He started to step off in that direction with only the thought of food on his mind. Stopping for a moment, he looked back with a grin. An idea had popped into his head. "Are you hungry at all? I'll get something, my treat." A pretty decent offer considering he just met the guy. Then again, he was naturally and randomly nice on occasion.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Hmmmmmm Sanosuke thought to himself. The offer of food sounded pretty nice. And hell he could eat right about now. It wasn't until Skye brought up the topic of food that Sanosuke realized he was starving. It looks like the training he did took more out of his energy than he realized. His own stomach growled with hunger viciously. If he didn't get food soon, he just might pass out.

Sanosuke nodded to Skye "Sure, food sounds great. Thanks Skye" Samosuke said.

Skye

Skye

D-rank
"No problem." Skye waited for Sanosuke to catch up to him before he started walking again. For some odd reason, Skye was in a good mood. He wasn't sure why though. Maybe it was because he was getting something to eat. Or maybe just finding a new friend. Whatever it was, he knew he needed to eat something soon. After a few minutes of walking, the two of them made it to the Sky Bar. Skye entered and and immediately took a seat. Once Sanosuke would follow, he would ask a few questions to pass the time. "So, how long have you lived in Kumo?"

10Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Empty Re: Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:33 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Sanosuke walked alongside Skye, his fellow Kumo shinobi as they walked along the declining mountain trail. Sanosuke enjoyed the company of meeting yet another shinobi from Kumo like himself. Sanosuke sat himself down on a seat next to Skye., "I've been living here since I was 6, I was born in a town on the outskirts of Kumo." Sanosuke said he looked down as he touched his left eye where his demonic symbol appears. This power of his was the reason why he was a shinobi but also the reason why his family was fragmented.

11Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Empty Re: Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:58 pm

Skye

Skye

D-rank
"So you've been here a while. I came here from Suna and have been here for a month or two. And I still can't get the layout of the village down." Skye laughed slightly, but quickly stopped and tilted his head. Sanosuke was looking down and seemed to be holding his left eye. "You okay man? Something get in your eye?" His voice sounded calm but concerned. Inching his head over, he tried to get a better look at what his new companion was doing. It eventually caused him to slide off the seat and almost fall. Right away, he shuffled back up on his chair and stayed put.

12Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Empty Re: Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:43 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Sanosuke watched as his new companion fall off his seat trying to get a look at his eye, Sanosuke edged slightly back on his seat. The shinobi named Skye picked himself up and sat back down on the chair. Sanosuke put his hand down on his left eye. He shook his head from bitter memories that plagued his head. He turned and gave Skye a smirk attempting to mask his sadness with a smile. "It's nothing, Skye really" Sanosuke replied.

He continued by ordering 1 bottle of sake and a few saucers for them to drink from as well. It was a bottle of honeysuckle sake, it was his favorite sake that Kumo has made personally. Certainly that would help him forget his memories.

13Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Empty Re: Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:00 pm

Skye

Skye

D-rank
"Alright... If you say so." Skye could definitively see that Sanosuke was hiding something. After a few seconds of thinking, he decided to dismiss the thought and returned an equal smile. Maybe his own good mood would cause Sanosuke to mimic him. "Something big is happening in my clan soon... A fight for the title of leader." Skye didn't sound too excited about the fight, but there was a big reason for it. Normally, members of his clan would be badly hurt in there fights. Since his father was the current clan leader, he would be in the most danger. As soon as the Sake came to the table, Skye held a single hand up to reject the drink.

14Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Empty Re: Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:45 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Sanosuke rose an eyebrow at the request. Usually people in the village would be overwhelmed by the very sight of sake, but Skye completely averted his attention and interest away from the drink as though it was the plague. Sanosuke decided to turn a blind eye to it, and pout a saucer for himself.

He began sipping his saucer as he listened to what Skye had to say. "A fight for the lead clan head. That doesn't sound pretty at all" Sanosuke commented. Sanosuke was greatful that Skye didn't prie too deeply into Sanosuke's past. Some skeletons were meant to stay in the closet. So Sanosuke decided to treat Skye with the same respect he would like to be treated if Sanosuke was in Skye shoes and vice versa.

15Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Empty Re: Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:19 am

Skye

Skye

D-rank
"The fights aren't pretty... Not one bit... When someone challenges the leader, they don't need weapons... They only need Genjutsu." Skye shivered slightly just by thinking about it. It disturbed him slightly. "My father is the clan leader, so he's the one who has to deal with it. I'm afraid another member of my clan will win and end up blinding him."

Looking down, he let out a loud sigh. He then glanced up to see that he was still in Sanosuke's presence. For some reason, he believed he was alone. "Oh, wow... I'm dwelling on the negative." Shaking his head, he grinned and decided to ask a few questions to Sanosuke. "Enough about my family, what about yours." He was grinning and waiting to hear a response.

16Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Empty Re: Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:10 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Sanosuke took a long swig from his sake saucer. The honeysuckle flavor of the sake was so sweet. It was so sweet that it was enough for him to take his mind off from his past. He felt his mind go bubbly and giddy from the alcohol, he decided to shake his head shortly to gain control over his head before he loses focus.

"My family and I had a falling out, we don't talk to each other anymore" Sanosuke replied before pouring more sake in his saucer.

17Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Empty Re: Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:00 pm

Skye

Skye

D-rank
"Oh... Sorry..." Skye quieted down for a moment after hearing what happened with Sanosuke's family. He didn't want to press any further in that particular topic. Immediately, he changed the subject. "So what type of jutsus do you have?" After a few seconds, some of the food he had ordered came to the table. A few seconds after that one came for Sanosuke. Skye immediately dug into his food. He wasn't too hungry, but hungry enough to start eating right away. As soon as he got an answer back from Sanosuke, he would stop and respond back.

18Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Empty Re: Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:55 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Sanosuke sighed in relief from telling his story. He didn't feel like explaining his life story at all, people either pitied him or distanced themselves from him. It would suck if he lost a friend due to his past, that's the reason why he decided to become a shinobi in the first place; so he can find a path in life where he can escape his tragic past.

Sanosuke took another sup of his sake as he watched Skye take bites into his food. The food did smell good, but he was still sore from his training for him to actually eat anything, no his sake should suffice. The change in topics was much appreciated to Sanosuke "Well I mostly know kenjutsu. I just got back from learning a new kenjutsu technique myself" Sanosuke said as he swished the sake in his saucer. "I trained by attempting to slash through a volley of arrows coming at me at high speeds. Not fun"

Sanosuke laughed at the memory but his bruises said other wise as it pulsed in pain. Sanosuke winced slightly, the alcohol did its part to make it so that pain wasn't as intense as before.

19Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Empty Re: Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:38 pm

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye took one last bite before stopping and responding. "You think dodging arrows is hard?" He laughed slightly and shook his head. "Do you think electricity can cut?" Holding up both arms, he showed that they were completely bandaged. Even his fingers were bandaged. "Yes... Yes it can." He put his arms down and laughed. He was serious about the lightning cutting his arms up, but he saw it as a way he was getting stronger. "So other than the lightning ninjustsu, I also have genjutsu. So who knows... You could be talking to an empty chair right now." Glaring up, he gave a fake devious look. It was quickly broken by his urge to laugh.

20Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Empty Re: Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:02 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
A smirk went across Sanosuke's face. Its funny how his curse whin shattered his family is now his greatest defense as a shinobi. It was so ironic that Sanosuke couldn't help him from laughing out loud. He settled his laughing as he took a swig from his sake saucer "What if I told you no matter how strong you may be in genjutsu, I'm immune to it?" Sanosuke asked causally with a smirk.

21Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Empty Re: Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Tilting his head, Skye gave off an absolutely quizzical look. "Immune? There's no way you're immune." Seeing Sanosuke give off a slight smirk, he immediately squinted. Part of him wanted to call out Sansuke's bluff, but his conscience was holding hi back. He thought to himself to come up with some explanation for being immune. He himself was resistant to Genjutsu and could break most techniques in a mere second. "Alright then... I want you to prove it." Skye's eyes quickly changed from a hue of light blue to one that was purple. His pupil changed as well. Splinting and reappearing as a spiked swirl. "Alright... now..." Skye made a few hand signs, then glared directly into Sanosuke eyes and waited to see if his friend was bluffing. "Is your eyesight blurry at all?"

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

22Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Empty Re: Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:32 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Sanosuke watched as Skye made the neccessary hand signs in order to do a genjutsu. The minuscule amount of chakra of Skye's jutsu hit Sanosuke's face attempting to invade his chakra system. The feeling prickled around his body as the chakra tried barging into his body, it tickled slightly. Sanosuke smiled as he looked back at Skye.

"Nope, I don't see anything different about you at all." Sanosuke boasted before taking another sip of sake.

23Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Empty Re: Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:42 pm

Skye

Skye

D-rank
It aggrivated him slightly that Sanosuke seemed unaffected by his blinding jutsu. To make up for this, he decided on doing a more intense jutsu. He wasn't letting his companion win this. Skye did another set of hand signs and grabbed Sanosuke's arm. "Okay... How about now? Lift your hand up and wave at me." His eyes looked a little irritated from the added stress he was putting on them. They were about to reach their limits.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Skye Nekito on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

24Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Empty Re: Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:07 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
More chakra pounded against his body in order to find a way to get into Sanosuke's chakra system. But his body wasn't giving any ground, the tickling got even worst. In face Sanosuke was having a tough time trying to keep a straight face as the tickling went on. A scowl was on Skye face as he attempted to put Sanosuke under his spell. That's when Sanosuke got a devious idea.

Sanosuke made his eyes go cross eyed and fell on the ground hard and made his body go stiff as though he was rendered unconscious.

25Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Empty Re: Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:40 pm

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye stood up and looked down at Sanosuke. "I know your faking... When someone gets affected by that, all their muscles tense up first... Usually their hands clench together..." Skye kept his eyes up so he could try one more time before he would give up. His eyes were beginning to get sore, like when you stare at the sun too long then blink. At this point his eyes were reaching the limit, so he'd have to act quick. "Stand up, I have one more to try." Skye forced a grin and waited for Sanosuke to respond.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.