You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just peeping... for now Empty Just peeping... for now Tue May 09, 2017 11:53 am

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
So, I guess I need to properly introduce myself to all these new kids on the block.

I'm Lamya, been here like a LONG LONG time ago and since I was kind of bored, didn't know what to do and because I will be having more free time in the future...

I was thinking of saying hi and probably will be back in about a week or two. stay tuned, hugs 'n kisses :P

2Just peeping... for now Empty Re: Just peeping... for now Tue May 09, 2017 12:03 pm

Kuno

Kuno

D-rank
There's been a lot of people returning lately which is cool for newer guys like me! Glad to have you back! The more the merrier :D

3Just peeping... for now Empty Re: Just peeping... for now Tue May 09, 2017 12:11 pm

Rogue

Rogue

D-rank
Welcome back, Lamya can't wait to see you around again!

4Just peeping... for now Empty Re: Just peeping... for now Tue May 09, 2017 12:20 pm

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
Well there's a name I haven't seen for a while. Good to see you back around~

5Just peeping... for now Empty Re: Just peeping... for now Tue May 09, 2017 12:20 pm

Yamada Kegare

Yamada Kegare

D-rank
Yello, hope you'll have fun on saga (sorry for the generic greeting, still not familiar with al the old people)

6Just peeping... for now Empty Re: Just peeping... for now Tue May 09, 2017 12:44 pm

Daremo

S-rank
Hey, Lamya!

Glad to see you back around.

Oh, btw this is Nanashi. >.>

7Just peeping... for now Empty Re: Just peeping... for now Tue May 09, 2017 2:37 pm

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
nice to see you back (:

8Just peeping... for now Empty Re: Just peeping... for now Tue May 09, 2017 3:39 pm

Yurei

Yurei

D-rank
ZOE! OMG THE BEAUTIFUL LOVELY ZOE HATH RETURNED TO THE HOMELAND

Gosh I miss seeing your ginger head around here hun

~Ashes

(probs know my account yuurei jet/ Jet now

9Just peeping... for now Empty Re: Just peeping... for now Tue May 09, 2017 4:45 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
Hey Lamya! Glad you're kinda maybe coming back to us! Hopefully I'll see you around the site soon~

-Maigo/Karumo/Chris

10Just peeping... for now Empty Re: Just peeping... for now Tue May 09, 2017 6:25 pm

Midorii

Midorii

D-rank
Welcome to Saga

Jokes aside, welcome back to Saga Lamya~ I saw you in c-box, but, welcome back officially I guess? So, welcome back!

11Just peeping... for now Empty Re: Just peeping... for now Tue May 09, 2017 6:30 pm

Seiryū

Seiryū

D-rank
Welcome back. Nice to see a lot of old names returning (or have returned).

12Just peeping... for now Empty Re: Just peeping... for now Tue May 09, 2017 6:52 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri

D-rank
Welcome back! I'm a new kid, and it's nice to meet you. I look forward to seeing more of you in the future =D

13Just peeping... for now Empty Re: Just peeping... for now Tue May 09, 2017 6:59 pm

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
I don't know you but you seem chill. One Of The New Kids. Welcome Home.

14Just peeping... for now Empty Re: Just peeping... for now Tue May 09, 2017 9:56 pm

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
Oh.....sh-*Beep*

Looking forward to seein ya around!

15Just peeping... for now Empty Re: Just peeping... for now Wed May 10, 2017 10:41 am

Hanbei~

Hanbei~

D-rank
Now we just need Ukiyo back xD

16Just peeping... for now Empty Re: Just peeping... for now Wed May 10, 2017 11:05 am

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
Holy sh*t.... I thought you died. It's great to see you again! Welcome back~ hope you're doing well <3

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.