You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Plot Empty Plot Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:01 pm

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
There is a plot thread in the works, which will span about 10k words from myself and whoever else participates. This will be for training, socializing, and sparring. It needs to be this much for me to get my stats where they need to be, but also to get myself and another(or others) ready for an S-Rank plot mission I wrote which will be 15k words total from each of us. It's a tall order but it will be a cementing friendship/ally with Syekren and move my plot along as well as yours. Let me know if you're interested either by replying to this post or sending me a pm

2Plot Empty Re: Plot Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:23 pm

Yumo

Yumo

D-rank
I am interested!

3Plot Empty Re: Plot Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:41 pm

Noel

Noel

D-rank
I am also interested though you should probably mention if the plot is going to be in your Village of Suna or if you going to have it in another location. That is a tall order, though is their a specific time period for it? 15000 words in a day or 15000 words over a week or two?

Either way Plot wise Noel has to train with Syekren simply because his the squad leader and he has to get a better understanding of how Noel's skills work as well as teaching Noel to be stronger, faster and overall better then he was before.

4Plot Empty Re: Plot Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:16 pm

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
You know that I want to be in on this, but I'm just so far away! Come to Kiri and then we can do something there. If you do then perhaps I can travel to Suna with you and be in both plot missions? Let me know the timeline on Skype if you can.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.