You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1heyyo!~ Empty heyyo!~ Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:38 am

Ningyou Aoi

Ningyou Aoi

D-rank
I just finished my character app, I hope that all checks out and I'm ready to rumble! I'm extremely excited to rp with some peeps here, even though my muse can be a bit wonky at times. Here's hoping that this site will help boost my dead muse!

PS- How does one upload a larger avatar? I see some people with a much larger avatar but all of my avatars seem to shrink. <- ANSWERED.

Last edited by Rima on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total

2heyyo!~ Empty Re: heyyo!~ Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:41 am

Anon Brier

Anon Brier

D-rank
I'm sure a few people could help you with the avatar business and as a rule of thumb we leave opinions on character apps and such to the moderators and admins who will be approving them, but welcome to the site! I hope to see you in Suna at some point!

3heyyo!~ Empty Re: heyyo!~ Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:41 am

Anon Brier

Anon Brier

D-rank
Just saw that your character is in fact in Suna, so welcome once more! But how is a ten year old able to figure out their sexuality? XD

4heyyo!~ Empty Re: heyyo!~ Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:42 am

Midorii

Midorii

D-rank
Welcome to Saga Rima! You can upload a larger avatar by selecting "Link to offsite" rather than upload from offsite. And here's hoping your muse improves! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask~

5heyyo!~ Empty Re: heyyo!~ Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:48 am

Ningyou Aoi

Ningyou Aoi

D-rank
@Anon, ^^ Suna ftw, it was either going to be this or Ame for me.~ Also, I only put that for when she gets older and what not XD. My bad though, I was just curious. :P I'll edit it out so people won't continue to tell me that. Thank you for the heads up.~ <3

@Midori Ah! Thank you very much 8D, I think my friend told me how to it earlier, but I must have completely forgotten. Hehe, thank you for the kind welcome though, fellow clan mate!

Last edited by Rima on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total

6heyyo!~ Empty Re: heyyo!~ Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:50 am

Anon Brier

Anon Brier

D-rank
Can't decide on an avy? lol

7heyyo!~ Empty Re: heyyo!~ Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:08 pm

Taeru

Taeru

D-rank
Welcome to Saga,
I look forwards to seeing you around the site. Tis' good to see another character so young about.
Happy role-playing.

8heyyo!~ Empty Re: heyyo!~ Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:11 pm

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
Hey there, welcome to Saga! We all struggle with muse from time to time (I know the struggle well), if you have any questions further feel free to ask me or any other member of staff (I also play Maigo and am the resident jutsu mod)!

Otherwise, see you around the site~

9heyyo!~ Empty Re: heyyo!~ Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:28 pm

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Hey there, welcome to Saga! Hope to see you around the site

10heyyo!~ Empty Re: heyyo!~ Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:04 pm

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Welcome to the site! Glad to have approved your app.

If you need any questions answered, ask a member of staff and stuff!

:)

11heyyo!~ Empty Re: heyyo!~ Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:46 am

Jet

Jet

D-rank
welcome to saga darling, like karumo said if you need anything do hesitate to ask

~Ashes

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.