You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking for RP partners. Empty Looking for RP partners. Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:58 pm

Ume

Ume

D-rank
As the title suggests, I'm looking for RP partners. I haven't started anywhere yet, so I'll be able to start anywhere that may be convenient. I should be able to go along with anything, be it having a near death experience to playing around in the snow. I'm  willing to go along with whatever you'd like.

Thanks in advance.

2Looking for RP partners. Empty Re: Looking for RP partners. Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:17 pm

Taeru

Taeru

D-rank
Hello Ume,
I hope your enjoying the site so far. I'm always up for a good RP, If you end up around Iwa I'd be more than happy to thread with you.
Feel free to look though my character sheet (Though it is just a rough one and is under construction to flesh it out properly.)
Feel free to PM me.

~Tae

3Looking for RP partners. Empty Re: Looking for RP partners. Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:59 pm

Otter Aiden

Otter Aiden

D-rank
Hello! I have characters pretty much everywhere, so I'll be more than happy to RP with you wherever you end up!

4Looking for RP partners. Empty Re: Looking for RP partners. Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:57 pm

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Hey there! I'm a Konoha ninja but I'm going to be in Kiri soon so if you end up there let me know and we'll do something! Or in Konoha when I get back!

5Looking for RP partners. Empty Re: Looking for RP partners. Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:22 am

Anon Brier

Anon Brier

D-rank
I'm looking for partners myself, so if you need a friend or something to move along your plot, I'm your guy!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.