You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yay! Empty Yay! Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:04 am

Yay

D-rank
Hello. My name is Yay, although that's only a nickname. I found this forum a few weeks ago after I made a search about Naruto rp forum on google. After my survey, I decided that this is the best community for me to join. I think I made a good choice by registering here. This is a good place for RPer and Naruto fans alike, and that's what brought me here. I hope we all can get to know to each other, I'm looking forward to it.

2Yay! Empty Re: Yay! Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:16 am

Taeru

Taeru

D-rank
Welcome to Saga, if you have any questions feel free to ask. You can hop into the chat box or PM people. The moderators on the site have an '@' next to their name in the chat box so they are quite easily distinguished.
I look forwards to seeing you around the site.
Happy role-playing.

3Yay! Empty Re: Yay! Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:32 am

Tadashi

Tadashi

D-rank
Hi, Yay! This site is great, I've been here for a long long time, and I always end up coming back every time I disappear! This community is filled with very lovely people, and I think you'll enjoy it. Welcome to the site, I look forward to seeing you grow!

4Yay! Empty Re: Yay! Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:05 am

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
Yay! Welcome to Saga! If you have any questions, feel free to ask either here, in the c-box, or via PM~ I look forward to seeing you around, and what you do!

5Yay! Empty Re: Yay! Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:47 am

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Welcome to the Site yay! have you decided upon a village yet or are you still looking?

There is also a friendly little widget that is to the right that lists the mods and admins. Feel free to PM one of us if you get stuck or need clarification on anything!

Thanks,

Lin

6Yay! Empty Re: Yay! Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:48 am

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Yay! It's good to have you around the site! Welcome to Saga!

7Yay! Empty Re: Yay! Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:55 am

Yay

D-rank
Lin wrote:Welcome to the Site yay! have you decided upon a village yet or are you still looking?

There is also a friendly little widget that is to the right that lists the mods and admins. Feel free to PM one of us if you get stuck or need clarification on anything!

Thanks,

Lin
I'm still learning about the system. Mostly, I am searching for a good clan as a starter and preparing to set up my character's whole thing (Village, specialization, history, face claim, etc)

--
Thanks for all the warm welcome from all of you.

8Yay! Empty Re: Yay! Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:25 pm

Raiu Mizuki

Raiu Mizuki

Retired
Welcome :]
I'd offer you advice and help, but I'm a newb myself. So I'll kindly refer to all these veteran chuunin/jounin/sp jounin and other misc. I hope you'll be having some fun here though ^^

9Yay! Empty Re: Yay! Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:51 am

Jet

Jet

D-rank
YAY!

Sorry i had to xD Welcome to saga darling, as an admin if you need any help dont hesitate to ask

~Ashes

10Yay! Empty Re: Yay! Mon May 22, 2017 3:03 pm

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
Ya! Welcome

11Yay! Empty Re: Yay! Thu May 25, 2017 4:18 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
bonjour et bienvenue :)

12Yay! Empty Re: Yay! Thu May 25, 2017 4:51 am

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
welcome to saga

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.