You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prison days....Im back Empty Prison days....Im back Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:28 am

Alucard

Alucard

D-rank
Its been awhile since ive talked to some of you guys, hope i see some familiars. Missed you guys honestly no homo lol

2Prison days....Im back Empty Re: Prison days....Im back Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:47 am

Sutaka

Sutaka

D-rank
Sheesh, seeing how you still have chakra flow as a spec, you've been gone for a while. I was around back then, so it's nice to see you back. You'll probably have to revamp your character's app and such, but it shouldn't be too much trouble. There's been a lot of new faces around lately, and the sites more active then ever with new staff and such so I hope you enjoy being back.

3Prison days....Im back Empty Re: Prison days....Im back Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:01 pm

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Welcome back! It's good to see more people coming around! Hope to see you around the site!

4Prison days....Im back Empty Re: Prison days....Im back Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:38 pm

Taeru

Taeru

D-rank
Welcome back to Saga ^^

5Prison days....Im back Empty Re: Prison days....Im back Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:39 pm

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
oh wow, someone from way back when we had chakra flow. welcome back ^_^

6Prison days....Im back Empty Re: Prison days....Im back Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:07 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
Welcome back to the site! If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other member of staff. See you around~

7Prison days....Im back Empty Re: Prison days....Im back Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:46 pm

Alucard

Alucard

D-rank
Thanks everyone from the warm welcome, thats one thing that will never change about SAGA . Maigo how would i go about revamping my character

8Prison days....Im back Empty Re: Prison days....Im back Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:03 pm

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
You can either go to character mod requests, link your app and ask to have it unlocked so you can edit it. If you're revamping the character/starting over, you can just write a new app entirely~

9Prison days....Im back Empty Re: Prison days....Im back Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:14 pm

Alucard

Alucard

D-rank
thanks

10Prison days....Im back Empty Re: Prison days....Im back Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:47 pm

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Welcome back! Sorry for the harsh modding :/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.