You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Training Day {NK, OPEN} Empty Training Day {NK, OPEN} Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:52 pm

Mako

Mako

D-rank
Mako woke up bright and early this Saturday morning, the sun was warm and there was a cool breeze in that rolled through the mountains. The smell of rain from the night before filled the home of the Misora boy, and the boy took in a deep breath taking in the moist air like a refreshing drink. Proceeding with his normal routine; shower, brush teeth, wash face, floss your teeth, wear clean underwear. Okay, the clean underwear part was a must, it wouldn't be very appealing to wear the same underwear. But, the boy wasn't much of gentlemen, though, he could have his chivalrous moments. Doing a few stretches before he got dressed, and knew nothing was wrong with keeping his body loose. He removed his usual attire from his closet and made sure to pack an extra change of clothing in his backpack. Staying ready for the unexpected was his specialty, and on a day like this anything could happen.

Mako was preparing to leave the Misora home for the day as he exchanged a few words with his mother, but was given a menacing glare once he peered around her bedroom door. The sun was extremely bright today as the boy took note of the thin clouds that loomed over the village. Whistling a melodious tune once he opened the front door, the tone echoed throughout the boy's neighborhood, reaching all the way into the sky where hi Nimbus Cloud would find him. The boy patted the soft yellow tuft of cloud, as it swept the boy off his feet.

Flying through the skies he'd spotted a nice spot near a deep valley, and it was a pretty decent place to do some training for today. Though upon his arrival he hadn't noticed that there was some sort of mural. It was a small wooden shrine complimented by blue orchids, blooming in the background with a burning incense. It must've been a shrine of some sorts, but the incense was fresh, meaning someone had been here not too long ago before he arrived. The child was just a little too young to understand the purpose of such things, and it made no sense to him why people do such things. It wasn't like the dead would just awaken one day to thank the people who built the shrines or give the keeper of these shrines some type of incentive. "How lame."

Surrounded all about were small mountains, and many creatures roamed about the plain. It was blissful as if this is how the world was meant to be, and so the boy began by relaxing himself, letting out a light toot from his behind. The boy blushed before looking around as he pardoned himself, now focusing on relaxing this time,  the silver-haired child began drawing on his chakra. Though he'd admit that it may not have been the safest thing to do here, seeing how last time he drew on his chakra he turned himself into a human lightning rod. The boy still could remember the exact number of times he was struck, and it just the thought of it caused him to shudder. Once he felt he retained the ideal amount of focus, he would start with training his Raiton abilities once again. Last time things were cut short, but the boy was well aware of what to do now. Needing to scale back the amount of chakra he used, and slowly build it up, rather than let loose all at once.

"I think I'm actually starting to get the hang of this," the boy said with a cheeky smile eyes filled with excitement.

Bouncing lightly about on his toes he would throw punches, in a one-two pattern, as a way to work up the static build up in his body. There was plenty of opportunities to take advantage of a good training situation, and the boy had always yearned for a partner to partake in sparring with. It was tough to say such a thing, but it was hard not having anyone around to play with. While most would tell him that training should always be taken serious, he was still just a child all in the same, and of course, anything would bore a child without someone to interact with. It was still unlikely that anyone would be in the vicinity anymore, though unless someone with a greater skill or maybe equal was simply observing from afar. Which in that case the boy would maybe need to stay on his guard, as he wasn't necessarily fond of the wildlife in this area either.

TWC: 785

2Training Day {NK, OPEN} Empty Re: Training Day {NK, OPEN} Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:14 pm

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Lin awoke with one eye sticking shut from... from... Oh... OH NO! She had Gora drool on her face! Yuck!

"Get... off... of... me... you... pig... cat... you..." She said slowly to Gora, who grunted. Lin took the opportunity to toss her off of the bed and run into the bathroom. There was a loud 'whump' as the 400 pound panther, completely white with blue eyes like Lin's, hit the door with a velocity that shook the windows. She heard a broom hit her floor, the neighbor's ceiling, "Keep it down you!" Came a muffled cry.

"Sorry!" Lin called down. She hurriedly tossed off her clothes, hopped in the shower and braided her hair while it was still wet. She dressed in her Kumogakure outfit and looked at herself in the mirror. She had her kunai, her tonfas by her side and... and a Gora who was moving like she was going to pounce behind her. Oh great.

Lin ducked as Gora soared over her and into the living room. It really wasn't a contest anymore as to who was faster, as Lin always was, but if she got hit by the four hundred pound animal she would be squashed. She sighed and took a steak out of her mini-fridge and tossed it to her. It was a good thing that she had stocked up last night on them.

Happily eating the morsel, Lin was able to sneak past the occupied feline and out of the door. A scratching and loud and deep yowl escaped from the window behind her. She turned around to see the biggest kitten eyes in the window that she had ever seen. No... no she had to be strong. She jumped down the steps and ran off to the battle plateau where people would be sparring. She would head to the Thunder Grounds, a place where she would be able to spar any random person who caught her eye. A boy flew overhead on a yellow cloud... strange... she sped after him, and as he touched down, she crouched and waited, watching him with fascination.

Walking out slowly, she held her hand up and waved to him "Hello!" She called out to him, "Are you here to spar?" She had no idea his rank, but was itching for a good spar.

WC: 405

3Training Day {NK, OPEN} Empty Re: Training Day {NK, OPEN} Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:12 pm

Mako

Mako

D-rank

Mako would come to an abrupt stop in his routine, but by losing focus on the static buildup, the boy ended up shocking himself. Knocking him on his backside as his hair spiked to the back.  The young Genin hated when people snuck up on him, and especially his mom when she came home late from the Sky Bar. Wreaking with the scent of unidentifiable alcoholic drinks, and sweat from doing god knows what with who. Honestly, his mother made him feel like he was the parent, and she were his child, but at the same time, he was grateful to at least have his mother in his life.

This stranger that shouted out to him, apparently interested in a little impromptu sparring match. While the boy would happily agree to whatever a spar was, he was welcome to anything with open arms and a cheeky smile. That was when he found himself just a tad bit troubled at the fact, "Umm. Hey, I don't mean to sound crazy. But what the heck is a spar." react to the incoming power that now was before him. Hopefully, she wouldn't rescind her off due to his lack of knowledge, but what was one to expect from a youngster like Mako.

Training Day {NK, OPEN} C2814998ce74838eff512d1a90e70ed2

Standing before his golden gaze was a girl a lot taller than him, and judging by the look of her Kumogakure uniform she must've been a Chunin. She doesn't look that strong. Maybe she is a Genin just wearing her sibling's clothes. No that'd be dumb it fits her too well, but why would she want to pick a fight with someone like me. I don't think I'm all that strong? Well, to be honest, I've never been in a fight before. Argh, this is dumb. What he didn't suspect was that this girl was much stronger than she led him to believe, and maybe she would give him a run for his money. Sadly the boy was beginning to feel a bit overconfident about this fight and wasn't intimidated that much by a girl.

"Sure why not, I was actually getting pretty bored anyway. I'm Mako. Nice to meet you. Umm...What's your name?" The boy said puzzled as he looked closer at the girls long legs, and the snow white hair braided to her side. The thing that garnished most of the boy's attention was her deep blue eyes, he was always told his eyes were pretty, but her eyes were soul stealing. The boy couldn't resist blurting out, "You're pretty..." Dumbstruck the boy immediately fixed himself covering his mouth, as his face turned a bright shade of red. BAKA! Why did you just say that?! Now she's just gonna run off, and think of you as some pervert. Great job. You just blew your first chance to make a friend, and you did it in less than three words. BAKA BAKA BAKA!

TWC: 1285

4Training Day {NK, OPEN} Empty Re: Training Day {NK, OPEN} Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:22 pm

Lin

Lin

D-rank
She blinked, he didn't know what a spar was? Didn't they teach the value of sparring in the Academy any more? What did they teach kids nowadays? Actually, the question put her so off guard that she just tilted her head and considered him for a moment. She then watched as he gave her elevator eyes.

When he came back up to her face and she smiled, he asked what her name was, "Katonrai, Lin. But everyone calls me Lin. I am not much for formalities or anything of the sort." She then tilted her head as he said that she was pretty.

Well, that was one person's opinion, and it wasn't a hard one to have when she had her scar covered up, well most of the way. She took a bobby-pin and put her bangs back, exposing her scar which she had from birth. She blinked, "I... uh... Thanks?" She looked from side to side. Well, this was awkward, but... she wouldn't give up on a potential sparring partner.

"So are you one of those prodigies that I keep hearing about, come to train here?" She smiled, trying to keep the conversation going towards the sparring or training, "Or are you here to train your abilities like some do? I am here looking for someone to spar with or to meditate. I am close to unlocking Senjutsu... Or I think I am. It requires inner peace and a great, whole lot of concentration. Annnnd I have neither." She tilted her head and stuck her tongue out a bit, knocking against her hand with her pointer finger.

WC: 691

((sorry, these are mainly reactive posts, I'll try for longer ones XD))

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.