You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pleasure to meet you ~ Empty Pleasure to meet you ~ Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:17 pm

Hatsuyo

D-rank
Hello all. I joined a few days ago, and decided to introduce myself here after reading up on some of the guidelines. Is there anyone I'm supposed to ask in case I have a question or two?

2Pleasure to meet you ~ Empty Re: Pleasure to meet you ~ Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:19 pm

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
Welcome to Saga! Pretty much anyone can help with most things if you have a question~ Feel free to ask here, in the chat box, or via PM!

3Pleasure to meet you ~ Empty Re: Pleasure to meet you ~ Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:21 pm

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
Hey there, welcome to Saga! If you have any questions at all feel free to ask either myself or pop into cbox and ask around. Everyone's usually pretty friendly and helpful, see you around the site~

4Pleasure to meet you ~ Empty Re: Pleasure to meet you ~ Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:31 pm

Shinako

Shinako

D-rank
Welcome! The great staff are a good place to start with questions you might have.

5Pleasure to meet you ~ Empty Re: Pleasure to meet you ~ Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:40 am

Nakajima Naho

Nakajima Naho

D-rank
You can ask anyone but I'd stick with the staff. Or, there's a pretty handy guide up in the scrolling bar. Welcome to the site! :)

6Pleasure to meet you ~ Empty Re: Pleasure to meet you ~ Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:43 pm

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Welcome! If you have any questions ask one of the staff or more experienced players here to see if they can help you out, you'll find everyone here is quite accomodating and nice, Don't forget to check out the Cbox!

7Pleasure to meet you ~ Empty Re: Pleasure to meet you ~ Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:17 pm

Kuni

Kuni

D-rank
Nice to meet you!

8Pleasure to meet you ~ Empty Re: Pleasure to meet you ~ Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:23 pm

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Welcome to Saga! Hope to see you around!

9Pleasure to meet you ~ Empty Re: Pleasure to meet you ~ Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:30 am

Rena

Rena

D-rank
Pleasure to meet you too!

10Pleasure to meet you ~ Empty Re: Pleasure to meet you ~ Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:21 pm

Ano

Ano

D-rank
I believe everyone here's been saying what I would have. So if you'd like a more tangible welcome from me, come down to my shop in Saga Play! I make jutsu and items, and you can get two free custom jutsu for your 5 starting techniques!

11Pleasure to meet you ~ Empty Re: Pleasure to meet you ~ Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:45 pm

Ichihara Ryushi

D-rank
Welcome! Hope we can RP soon ~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.