You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Midorii

Midorii

D-rank
Early morning. As the sun began reaching across the horizon, stretching shadows across the sand. And standing there, bo-staff in hand, was the non-binary ninja of the sand. Clad in their rather comfortable attire, they found themselves treading across the empty sands, having already escaped the boundaries that held the village of sand. It shifted beneath their feet, and the once Sunagakure ninja walked with their head low, a blank expression across their face. At their waist was their weapons pouch, containing a variety of basic shinobi tools: A kunai, three shuriken, as well as something else. The forehead protector of Sunagakure, a single line carved across the symbol, crossing it off. While once Chiaki would have worn this proudly, now, it was simply hidden, a secret kept by knives.

But why were they departing? Distressing news from the Fukitsuna branch of Suna. They deemed Chiaki to not do enough for the clan, and so, wished to reclaim Chiaki’s eyes. To Chiaki, the world was silent. They could not survive if the world was dark as well. In a world of nothingness. So, they fled. After all, a genin couldn’t stop a clan, even if it was only a branch of a clan. They packed minor conveniences, things they’d need to survive, and as much ryo as they could carry, and left before the sun rose. From an outside perspective, it’d be hard to tell how they felt. Their expression was blank, and more than anything, they just looked tired. Perhaps this was how they felt, fatigued with the weight of throwing everything away for the selfish desire to keep viewing the world through the eyes of terror. Their squad. Their friends. They hadn’t told them they were leaving, although, to their companions, they had sent a letter to arrive in the mail at some point or another that would read as such.

Dear recipient,
I am writing to inform you that there is something that has occurred which requires me to flee. I am wanted by my clan, and if I stay, I will surely die. If you wish to find me, I have gone to Iwagakure. I won’t be changing my name, so, I’m sure you can find me if I survive out there. If I get strong enough, I will return. No matter how little I may know you, or vice versa, I know for a fact that you will be missed. We are all companions of the sand village after all.

And if you find yourself hunting me, as I know I am a missing ninja now, I won’t blame you for eliminating me. I am betraying the village by the very nature of my actions. However, I promise you I won’t tell of what little secrets about Sunagakure I know. It is my home after all, although the word of a traitor means little. I have taken my forehead protector and weapons with me, so that if the time comes, I can perhaps return. But I don’t expect it to happen. May your fortunes be good, and life be fair.

With regards,
Chiaki Fukitsuna

A basic letter, and of course, each person had different variations dependant on who it was and how it would be appropriate. Yet still, these were the last words written by the silent ninja, before they embarked for a first and only time from the land of wind. So, they travelled north, traversing the harsh desert with skill only a local could. A new journey, a new life, awaited. And it would be impossible to tell what would happen to them.

600/600 travel complete

[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.