You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Well hello there, sugah... Empty Well hello there, sugah... Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:08 pm

Retsubu

Retsubu

D-rank
So i guess this is the point where i tell you all a little about myself, and tell you why i am here? Alright, ill play your game rogue.

Names Retsubu, Rets for short. You can literally call me anything, i probably wont reply to being called "Anything", but you could try it. Im a long time fan, long time MMORPG and RPG fan as well. Naruto was my introduction to the glory that is anime, after you know, dragon ball Z, which we dont talk about lest we incite the fanboys into a riot.

I have done forum based RPG once in my lifetime, for a total of about 2 years across numerous characters, but that was nearly 10 years ago. I recently started rewatching the Shippuden episodes and felt a wave of nostalgia, so here i am. Im going to continue to placate around like a newb, aand ask questions just so that i dont make mistakes in my joining this merry group of rp'ers. I look forward to meeting and interacting with, and maybe even destroying all of you :)

That last bit was a joke, hahaha...ha..

Comedy is lost on me....sad face.

2Well hello there, sugah... Empty Re: Well hello there, sugah... Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:12 pm

Karocue

Karocue

D-rank
Hello Welcome Man now you can PM

3Well hello there, sugah... Empty Re: Well hello there, sugah... Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:41 am

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Welcome to Saga! Come to Kumo, we have cookies... lol

4Well hello there, sugah... Empty Re: Well hello there, sugah... Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:03 am

Markus Ukari

Markus Ukari

D-rank
Welcome to Saga, It is always great so see new faces in the community. If you find yourself in Kumo maybe we can meet up and RP some time.

5Well hello there, sugah... Empty Re: Well hello there, sugah... Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:32 am

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
Hihi, welcome to Saga! Perhaps we can help you with you comedy troubles but nonetheless, if you have questions feel free to ask and see you around the site~

6Well hello there, sugah... Empty Re: Well hello there, sugah... Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:42 am

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Welcome to Saga! Hopefully I'll see you around!

7Well hello there, sugah... Empty Re: Well hello there, sugah... Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:58 am

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
Hey "Anything", welcome to Saga!

8Well hello there, sugah... Empty Re: Well hello there, sugah... Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:59 am

Ano

Ano

D-rank
I fully admit to reading this thread's title out loud in a very stereotypical chain smoker old lady voice.

Glad to have you. Hope the hangover's gone.

9Well hello there, sugah... Empty Re: Well hello there, sugah... Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:05 am

Jet

Jet

D-rank
Welcome to Saga!

10Well hello there, sugah... Empty Re: Well hello there, sugah... Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:42 pm

Oki Kuma

Oki Kuma

D-rank
Aloha Rets, and welcome to Saga~ If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask~ It's always nice seeing new faces

11Well hello there, sugah... Empty Re: Well hello there, sugah... Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:54 pm

Retsubu

Retsubu

D-rank
Thank you all for the warm welcomes, and no Ano, unfortunately my brain is still trying to beat it's way out of my skull. If I weren't working it wouldn't be so bad. But alas, someone has to pay the rent.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.