You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Greetings Empty Greetings Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:55 am

Hiashi Hibana

Hiashi Hibana

D-rank
Hello, everyone! As you can see I'm a newcomer to Saga. I would like to get know people that are experienced and are also new while being here.

Little things about me.
I don't like arguing with people, so if one starts I try to end it as fast as possible before I get to into it. As of Naruto, I have finished all of the original and have yet to finish the filler arcs of Shippuden. But spoilers to Naruto shippuden shouldn't bother me unless it has to do with "Sasuke's Story" Canon episodes. I hope Saga can help improve my writing skills than they already are. Also to have myself occupied.

2Greetings Empty Re: Greetings Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:12 am

Markus Ukari

Markus Ukari

D-rank
Hey there! Welcome to Saga! I love seeing more and more people join. If you have any questions the Chat is a great way to get answers! I know I have used it multiple times.

Saga will be a great way to gain skill as a writer, I know I have improved. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here! I hope to see you in the world some time.

3Greetings Empty Re: Greetings Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:23 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
bienvenue!!

4Greetings Empty Re: Greetings Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:39 am

Sera Mugari

Sera Mugari

D-rank
Allo mate. Welcome to Saga

5Greetings Empty Re: Greetings Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:41 am

Hinata

Hinata

D-rank
Welcome to the site!! I hope you enjoy your stay and find what you came here for. Make lots of new friends, okay?

6Greetings Empty Re: Greetings Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:12 am

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
Welcome to Saga CptA! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, and I can assure you we've had a fair few new people show up recently, so, you won't be alone in your endeavours~ I look forward to seeing you around~

7Greetings Empty Re: Greetings Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:01 am

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
Welcome to saga, mate..

8Greetings Empty Re: Greetings Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:36 am

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Welcome to saga! You should come over to Kumogakure, we have a new influx of Genin and the place is hopping!

9Greetings Empty Re: Greetings Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:01 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
Hi, welcome to Saga! As said above, if you have any questions feel free to ask or drop by the cbox and ask around! I'm sure you'll fit in fine here regardless of writing skill and all. Regardless, see you around the site~

10Greetings Empty Re: Greetings Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:49 pm

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
Welcome to Saga, CptAssassin! If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to any of us through the chatbox, PM, or even this thread for answers.

11Greetings Empty Re: Greetings Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:19 pm

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Welcome to Saga! If you're for some Naruto Slice of Life, get over to Konoha, but be wary, I'm sure something crazy will start up soon enough!

12Greetings Empty Re: Greetings Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:40 pm

Karocue

Karocue

D-rank
Hi Captain im new to maybe we can do some Rping together.. pm me if you wanna Brain storm

13Greetings Empty Re: Greetings Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:14 am

Hiashi Hibana

Hiashi Hibana

D-rank
Thank you everyone for the welcoming. I really do hope I can make a great amount of friends here. Better yet I hope my RPing skills will get better.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.