You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking For People in Iwagakure. Empty Looking For People in Iwagakure. Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:19 am

Ryuko

Ryuko

D-rank
Looking for RP partners in Iwagakure. i'm down for anything of thread really. Simple Meet & greet. Long term Plotline. Spar. Mission. Anything really. ;-; i'm just lonely.

also note: i'm activity looking for people to have close personal ties with Ryuko, so even if you aren't in Iwagakure now, maybe we can discuss a plot for a later period in time.

2Looking For People in Iwagakure. Empty Re: Looking For People in Iwagakure. Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:27 am

Yanagi Yusuke

Yanagi Yusuke

D-rank
I'm always interested in rp partners. Rpers currently involved with my character and plot are busy with RL stuff or are having health problems. So let's plot up and rp.

Let me know what your ideas are for your character. Currently, I have a slot open for a mission and a social and I also have a thread in the event; which you can join if you want to because my rp partner can't continue.

http://kvergence.blogspot.com

3Looking For People in Iwagakure. Empty Re: Looking For People in Iwagakure. Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:45 am

Tei

Tei

D-rank
Tei's currently in Iwa. But be warned she's a batshit nuke-nin, so it's up to you whether you want to thread w/her or not. XD

4Looking For People in Iwagakure. Empty Re: Looking For People in Iwagakure. Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:17 am

Taeru

Taeru

D-rank
Hello,
If you are still seeking role-play partners, I would be happy to thread with you. (I'm always seeking more role-play partners.) Feel free to take a look at my character profile (Though some needs updating) and see if my little Taeru is a character you would like to thread with.
If you are still seeking, feel free to PM me.

~Tae.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.