You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Plot myshuns final round! (I promise) Empty Plot myshuns final round! (I promise) Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:31 am

Fukai

Fukai

D-rank
Mission name: One For All
Mission rank: A (Anbu)
Objective: Locate missing ANBU squad in Amegakure
Reward: 380 ryo
Mission description: Something has happened to an ANBU squad while they were undercover in the Village hidden in the Rain. You have been provided a few clues as to their location. Find them. You will have to go undercover yourself and it is imperative that you do not get found out.
Mission details: The squad's most recent report told Iwa of their close mortality. They were able to get away one last falcon with a few essential details on it that will lead you to their location. Getting captured or failing to locate the squad results in failure of the mission. Amekagure will have anywhere from 10-20 sp. jounin and at least 5 jounin at their disposal to respond to your threat. Sp. jounin have access to assorted b rank weapons and b-0 stats. Jounin have access to A rank weapons, A rank and below suiton library jutsu and a-0 stats.

Mission name: Rain Eroding Stone
Mission rank: S Anbu
Objective: Get back to Iwa
Reward: 1000 ryo
Mission description: Now that you have met up with the ANBU squad, you must lead them back to Iwa. It will be extremely dangerous so make the right choices to keep as many of your men alive as possible.
Mission details: At this stage, the Rain shinobi will know of the squad's presence and will be after them. They will have sent 30 B rank shinobi with B-2 stats and B rank and lower suiton library jutsu, as well as 10 A rank shinobi with A-2 stats and a variety of A rank weapons. These enemies only need to be escaped and not killed, although you will be in a tough position where fighting at least some of them will be the only option.

The Iwa squad has 3 B rank with B-2 stats and B rank doton jutsu and below, as well as the two special NPC's below. Losing more than 3 of the squad results in a failure of the mission.

Name: Kanta Kudaru
General Appearance: Big and athletic. Dark hair and eyes.
Personality: Cold and intense.
Motivations: The success of his family within the village.
Fears: Losing his hold on the reins of the ANBU
Abilities: A rank with A-2 stats. Katon, Doton and Fuuton library jutsu of S and below.
Other: Will oppose your leadership in the S rank mission, which will cause a problem.

Name: Toko Tetsu
General Appearance: Thin and wiry, although clearly incredibly strong. Graying hair and green eyes.
Personality: Dutiful to his country and not afraid to speak his mind.
Motivations: To protect his country and preserve it's morals.
Fears: Wasting away with age
Abilities: A rank with A-2 stats
Other: Will back up whoever he sees as in the right at the time, his personal charisma having a big effect on the junior agents.

Last edited by Fukai on Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Plot myshuns final round! (I promise) Empty Re: Plot myshuns final round! (I promise) Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:27 am

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
One For All: Okay, so... I'm going to need some sort of danger. Getting captured by who? Number, stats, etc.

Rain Eroding: Approved.

Fukai

Fukai

D-rank
bumping this, made changes. Idk if this is still up to spec buts lets have a go.

Cheers.

Bōei

Bōei

D-rank
Fuaki - All for One: Approved

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.