You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Daremo

S-rank
"Heard you had something interesting to show me, Akina?", Nanashi asked, plopping down on the couch. Yellow eyes looking at the black hair beauty sitting beside him, roaming over her body, soaking up and committing each curve to memory without shame. Though, unlike every other guy who couldn't help but to gawk at her, and fantasize of laying their hands on her delectable body. Nanashi, on a few occasions, being privileged of doing so, getting to treat himself to her body, and being one of the scarce to taste her honey pot before plunging in it.

There wasn't any romantic attraction being the pair, both only having a physical attraction to one another, using each other to quench their thirst. It's better doing it with someone with the same mindset as you than someone who might be looking for something more. At least, that's the thinking of the two sitting on the couch. Akina had made it clear to Nanashi all those years when they first met with him agreeing whole-heartedly with her. The thought of whatever they had going further than physical attraction being something he couldn't handle at the given time. And as time went on, their relationship remaining the same, not changing with neither of them minding at all. Even now with Akina being in a relationship with the love of her life, there are still times when she seeks him out and vice-versa.

"I might.", with a quick smear of blood over an intricate tattoo on her wrist, a small cloud of smoke obscuring the vision before quickly dissipating, revealing a beige folder clasped in her hand. "Sakino, Marise; the name of your former mentor and the previous head of Iwa's Hospital. An accomplishment that is anything less than extraordinary considering her civilian background. She never did attend the academy despite her chakra level being more than adequate enough. Instead, opting work at the hospital. Its there were she started to shine. Incredible intellect and unreal drive for success, she was able to outperform even some of the medical-nins. And impressive feat in its own right. Thanks to this, she was able to skyrocket up the corporal ladder, ultimately becoming the head medic. ", sipping on the alcoholic beverage clutched in her free hand, she slid the folder over to Nanashi, before continuing speaking.

"Roughly three years ago, you brought it to my attention that Sakino Marise and her lover had disappeared. At her house, there weren't any signs of a struggle nor fight. In fact, everything was in order. So, I started digging to find who would want to get rid of her. Family. Friends. None knew anyone who wanted get her out of the picture, thus my investigation stall. Not going to lie, I thought you might had something to do with her disappearing. You had something to gain from making her disappear, mainly the head medic of Iwa's hospital. Something you were vying for no matter how much you try to deny it. Though I doubted you would've done that. You respected Sakino-san as much as you do a certain Jugo. But still, I had to do my job. Digging through all the shit you  were a pain in the ass. You really got some loyal friends. Anyway, after a few months of looking into your background didn't yield anything that would connect you to her disappearance. However, it was only recent did I stumble over something interesting. Take a looksie. . ."

Opening the folder up, Nanashi began reading over the documents. With each piece of paper read, dots were being made and connected to one another, and suspicions rising. It wasn't till he flipped over the last paper, noticing the picture attached, that everything made sense. "Is all of this correct?"

"Of course!", if she was offended by him questioning her, she didn't show it "That photo is only a week old. Just don't ask me how I got it."

Reaching into a pocket, Nanashi handed Akina a stack of cash for her services which she counted "Tsk. I should have known she had a hand in this. Can't do anything to her right now, she is practically untouchable. But, that doesn't extend to her family or friends. Akina, think you can get me the information I desire?"

"Yep and this will be on the house. You gave me more than enough money to cover for it. Now. . .", with a show of athletic ability, Akina straddled Nanashi's waist, "How about we get ---"

"Sorry Akina-san, but a courier-nin dropped a letter off for Nanashi-san." spoke a brunette girl who worked in the establishment. She blushing madly and looking down, knowing she had interrupted the matriarch's play time.

Akina didn't pay any attention to the woman in question. She was too busy grinding herself against Nanashi and exploring every inch of exposed flesh with her lips. The latter always exploring every inch of his partner, hands having already stripped off her shirt and playing with her breasts.

Eyes cut over to the woman patiently waiting by the door. Without the need of hands, a clone of him formed, taking the letter and reading its contents.

Nanashi,

There is an urgency about us, We are oft to blame in this... 'Tis too much proved. That with devotion's visage and pious action we do sugar o'er the devil himself. The multiplying villainies of nature do swarm upon him. Disdaining fortune, with his brandished steel... which smoked with bloody execution.

I do hope your journey has been well, but it has been some time since we've spoken and even longer since that faithful day infiltrating that encampment of bandits. It seems that much has changed and there is a gap within those ranks and ours, and your return could help fill in for both of the sides.

With haste do I wish you well and remember, with quick pace does come a quick recovery.

~The Tactician

Cryptic. That being the first thought of the clone. Whoever sent this, he having a general idea who due to the context clues left behind. Being someone who has a preference for working alone. The amount of people who has accompanied him on a mission is incredible low. With the amount of an infiltration with being fewer. There are only two people who Nanashi, in the months leading up to the chuunin exams - Harichimo and Karumo. The letter had to be from one of them, but who? Though, the who didn't matter seems like home needed him. Guess he had to make his time with Akina quick.

And with that the clone poof, giving the original the contents of the message.

xXxFew Hours LaterXxX

Having concluded all his business within Kumo, and leaving Akina a very happy woman, Nanashi left exited the building. Moving through the crowded streets of the village, heading for the gates, showing the guards his papers, before walking through them. No sooner, after leaving the confronts of civilization, Nanashi started sprinting. His destination being Iwagakure no Sato.

[Travel Completed]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.