View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aizou

Aizou

D-rank
Mission name: Confront Audrey Sakiyura!
Mission rank: C
Objective: Confront Audrey Sakiyura
Reward: 150 ryo
Mission description: An individual, Audrey Sakiyura, also known by the name 'Starfire', has recently cheated one of Kirigakure's mission receptionists of a service. You are to confront Audrey Sakiyura regarding this matter. Lethal force and violence are prohibited. Do not make a scene.
Mission details: One of Kirigakure's mission receptionists has recently contracted Audrey Sakiyura to pose as a girlfriend, but Audrey has 'apparently' bailed before the short contract terminated. You are to confront Audrey regarding this matter and resolve the issue. You may not use lethal force or violence to harm Audrey, nor are you allowed to intimidate her in front of a crowd, i.e. do not cause a scene. You will be given a picture of Audrey Sakiyura to start your search. She may be found wandering the more sophisticated and exorbitant parts of Kirigakure. This mission may be taken more than once, but must be taken alone and RPed out with fellow RPer Audrey Sakiyura.

Last edited by Aizou on Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

Aizou

Aizou

D-rank
Starfire is okay with me using her in this mission.

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
I don't really see anything wrong with this. Interesting little bit :3 I'll move it over to the Kiri section in a bit.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.