You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nara Ryouichi [Plot Mover] Empty Nara Ryouichi [Plot Mover] Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:17 pm

Ryouichi

Ryouichi

D-rank

Nara

Ryouichi

Acquaintances

Fantomusōdo, Fukai

TBD

Han, Kurai

TBD

Sekuro, Karumo

TBD

Friends

Yūryō, Shig

TBD

Enemies

---

Rivals

---

Allies

---

Romantic Interests

---

Post here or shoot me a PM to be included somewhere. I'm up for discussing almost any possibilities, so just let me know and we can figure out where to go. In most cases, things will start off with your character and Ryouichi starting off as acquaintances and letting things develop from there.

Last edited by Ryouichi on Tue May 03, 2016 1:12 am; edited 8 times in total

2Nara Ryouichi [Plot Mover] Empty Re: Nara Ryouichi [Plot Mover] Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:24 pm

Yuuma Amano

Yuuma Amano

D-rank
Sign me up as an acquaintance/friend/ally. I don't think we'll be enemies since we're in the same organisation, and I don't think we'll be rivals since I can't fight for shit.

Unless you want to work the whole enemy angle to explain me helping Rei kill you via BJ, but then again that would kill the whole 'let you live' scenario. 

c:

3Nara Ryouichi [Plot Mover] Empty Re: Nara Ryouichi [Plot Mover] Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:31 pm

Shig

Shig

D-rank
Friends or allies would be great.

>.>

<.<

4Nara Ryouichi [Plot Mover] Empty Re: Nara Ryouichi [Plot Mover] Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:44 pm

Ryouichi

Ryouichi

D-rank
Starfire wrote:Sign me up as an acquaintance/friend/ally. I don't think we'll be enemies since we're in the same organisation, and I don't think we'll be rivals since I can't fight for shit.

Unless you want to work the whole enemy angle to explain me helping Rei kill you via BJ, but then again that would kill the whole 'let you live' scenario. 

c:

Added to Acquaintances for the time being. Can let IC interactions figure out where they'd stand after some threads. Please no killerino.

Shig wrote:Friends or allies would be great.

>.>

<.<

Added to Friends.

5Nara Ryouichi [Plot Mover] Empty Re: Nara Ryouichi [Plot Mover] Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:52 am

Ryouichi

Ryouichi

D-rank
Included characters currently I'm in threads with under acquaintances. Let me know if we'll be going in a different direction aside from staying as acquaintances. Or if you want to be included and thread soon or in the near future.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.