You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Harue

Harue

D-rank
So, apparently Seiryū a.k.a. Sonu a.k.a. 'I don't do anything unless Akai tells me to' wants to find RP Partners in Suna, but was too lazy to do it, so he's had me post this up for him. As such, if anyone in Suna is up for a thread, contact him via PM, because he's probably too lazy to look through this section and realise this has been done for him, much less post here and receive future updates. post in this thread so he'll receive future updates. I know, I'm as surprised as you are. And you should be very surprised.

His character app can be found here so you know what kind of trouble you're getting into.

So, enjoy your thread! :D

Last edited by Tracer on Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seiryū

Seiryū

D-rank
:)

Naraka

Naraka

D-rank
Hey, I'm so glad Sunagakures not 100% dead ^.^. As soon as I get approved, I'm totally down! Maybe we can have a little sensei/student thing happen!

Take a look at my character app in my signature :)

Seiryū

Seiryū

D-rank
Shoot me a PM once your character is approved and we can figure something out.

Ranmaru

Ranmaru

D-rank
>_> I'm in Suna on Haruka, you're welcome to come be confused by him.

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
Hey there ^^ I'd be up for a thread :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/KanameXSisters?feature=mhee

Seiryū

Seiryū

D-rank
If you're up for it, shoot me a PM so we can figure who's starting the thread and where. I'd do it... but I should be sleeping right now... Which I shall be getting to!

Anyways, I'd love to RP with you, I'll be having a bit of a busy week coming up, but I should be able to manage a reply every day or two until Thursday (then activity/post frequency should pick up)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.