You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Training Time Empty Training Time Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:33 pm

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
Only three days after Burittsu’s intense mission in the forest with his sensei it only seemed fit that his reward was learning new jutsu which he would utilize and become a better shinobi the training ground indeed was filled with blood and scattered projectiles but no tomb stones. Due to the rank of his sensei it was all approved for the two to conduct in the training upon the great fortress. It was indeed a great view and contained a vast amount of animal and other structures giving a simple cough it had seemed his sensei was being sluggish as always taking his time to meet up with his student. “I wonder if he’s going to help teach me Hyoton?” Burittsu said in a soft tone as he looked back recalling the night of the mission as it raced through his mind the lust for blood filled his system and took over his mind.

Giving a jog through the dense forest as it seemed he was running from something his body dashed through the woods coming to a stop upon an open plane where he swiftly took a seat

upon the floor. With the shining light of the sun hitting his back the warmth was felt throughout his body as he only responded with a faint smile awaiting for the moment his sensei comes.

“Hurry Up..”

WC: 226

2Training Time Empty Re: Training Time Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:36 am

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Sorry im a bit late Burr, i had some things that needed doing at the village, i had to collect for the mission, so i sent a letter to the mizukage Ayakashi-Sensei. I think shes a relative of yours? is she? He said this as he walked into the forest clearing that they were in, the area had many chopped trees used as training equipment. He walked up to his student, he was wearing his anbu vest and pants, though on his face he wore his gas mask breather instead of the mask.He a wore leather glove on his hand with the Osada symbol carved into it.
He took off the small round sunglasses that he was wearing to talk again to his student,
So Burri, since our mission was a success i owe you. So i will teach you what jutus of mine that you can muster, and from your family tree i see you are water style, I have two jutsus in my skill set fit for that. As well i will be trying to teach you Ice release, the element of your family Kekkei Genkei. Though i possess it not i do have my own as you have seen. I use Boil release and in theory they are the same process, mixing your chakra natures into one to form a new element that you can only form because of your blood...are you in for it He said this as his re breather made a puff of air as it adjusted humidity.

3Training Time Empty Re: Training Time Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:02 pm

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
“She’s somewhere among the lines of family but alright sensei let us begin.”

Burittsu walked towards his teacher and was simply amazed at how he had the time to change his outfit and such gazing upon the glasses he sported. It only reminded Burittsu of a dark agent of some sort wondering what his sensei planned to go actually do giving a little sigh it did not matter to him at most. Looking back towards the forest it had seem something caught the eye of the young shinobi two figures stood a good distance away from the two easily one female and one male. Wondering why the two stood there motionless walking towards them it had seemed the faces looked familiar until growing closer as the vision of Burittsu grew into a violent blur forcing the child to hit the ground with force. Only too look up and realize that nobody were there as he looked back to make sure this was not a genjutsu he simply saw the body of his teacher standing in curiousity.

“Did you see them?”

Giving a cough as he sat down upon the earth for a second Burittsu received a reply that he did not expect one that came in as if it someone inside his brain. Two voices crept inside his mind as they replied with a answer that would only throw the shinobi off course. “Son..Learn the truth..Become what you need to be..” the booming voices clashed inside the head of Burittsu giving a great deal of pain and a bad side effect forcing the shinobi to turn back over and give up his breakfast to the creatures of the earth. As the voices left the vision of Burittsu began to clear up fully as he recalled feeling the same pressure upon one of his adventures when he was at Kirigakure for the sometime. He only had more questions that needed answering it took time but as he stood up he simply dashed back towards his sensei with a blank expression upon his face.

“Like I said before let us begin.”

WC: 351

4Training Time Empty Re: Training Time Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:55 am

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
No i didnt see anyone...why?
He looked to where his student was looking, he sighed and shook his head, he was problem just seeing something, it was a common feature of guilt, Wolfgang didnt know much about this kid so he was no man to judge.
Yes let us start, so the handsigns are as follows for Water Syrup, breath in and exhale in the direction you want to blanket, now try and dodge it He jumped upwards and inhaled Blanketing an area with the thick clear liquid, he didnt know if his student would dodge or not, but if he didnt he would be in a tight bind, the thick liquid would hold him down and make it nearly impossible to breath and move.
I now want to see you do it!

5Training Time Empty Re: Training Time Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:07 am

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
Quickly pouncing away from his sensei as the male was now air bound and began to spew out what seemed to be liquid Burittsu would never risk a chance to get caught in something he was not used too. Doing this Burittsu quickly ran the opposite direction avoiding the attack barely making it out as he recalled the exact words his sensei told him. Forming his hands first as his feet were firmly planted upon the ground he focused upon his chakra as he quickly inhaled his breath and then exhaled upwards into the air towards his sensei. In an attempt to blanket him as a result the blanket itself only made it a few meters as it took a lot more chakra then that was expected. Giving a sigh Burittsu tried once more forcing himself and his body to do his bidding as his mind continued to push his body attempted to follow. Once more placing his palms together and inhaling a deep breath Burittsu held his breath a second longer than he did the first time in moments to exhale the blanket out into the open. Having it soar farther than previously in an attempt to at least reach his sensei as it dropped short of what was better than the first time attempting.

“Damn..”
WC: 217

6Training Time Empty Re: Training Time Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:11 am

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Good good, not everyone does so good on a jutsu there first try, though you need to master this one before I can teach you the next one, since the next one is a on a even higher scale, but I guess that comes with chakra control He walked over the the thick water using supernatural walking, right over to his student, he decided it was time to help him start on the path of his kekkei genkai,
As you know, I possess a Kekkei Genkai, I have the ablity to mix water and fire to create Acid or Steam, its my personal choice. I prefer Acid, I do this by mixing my chakra natures fire and water, using the fire to raise the Ph level of my water. You posses Wind and Water, so you must find a balance between the two to create ice, using the wind to freeze your water chakra ill show you mine
He walked back a few meters and activated his Acid aura, around him suddenly misting a deep red, as the grass beneath him withered away and the sticky water began to evaporate as well.
This was the first jutsu I learned with acid, it is simple enough since all I'm doing is shooting the chakra out the moment I make it. Now I want you try mixing your chakras lets see He ended the jutsu as he watched his apprentice.

7Training Time Empty Re: Training Time Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:20 pm

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
“Interesting Sensei.”

Forming his palms together as he gathered breath and his chakra he focused upon his chakra pool giving a exhale of breath Burittsu was nervous but he had hope. Due to this being his first time in the attempt of Kekkei Genkai his first reaction was to simply continue to gather up his chakra. It took moments in fact as he tried to find the balance he began to sweat upon his palms and face as he continued to force his mind to think until an idea emerged. Using the sweat upon his palms it was simple to use his wind nature chakra to cool over the sweat and produce some form of ice even if it was small it was his first.

“Here Goes Nothing..”

Tapping into what chakra he had in him Burittsu cycled through his body in an attempt to combine the natures together to form the ice. Within a second after focusing Burittsu slapped both of his palms upon the earth floor only in results to see the soil underneath his feet turn into a sheet of ice that remained in the place of his hands upon the outside it looked as if it snowed recently but underneath it was a network of ice stretching down deeper and deeper. Burittsu would have been too tired to pay attention to how much chakra he put into it but it was only the start. Giving a grin he felt upon the now ice like ground only to hover his hand over it to feel the cold pressure giving out from it giving a tap of the surface it felt hard as stone giving a sigh Burittsu leaned back giving out a heavy breathing.

“I’ll get it down..”

WC: 291

Last edited by Burittsu on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total

8Training Time Empty Re: Training Time Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:45 am

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Wolfgang watched his renewed interest, he was already able to create ice chakra, non refined and nearly useless in a combat situation, but he was far beyond the point that wolfgang was at his age.
You exceed even me at this age, i was only able to make the air around me into the equivlant of citric acid at near your age, maybe i was even older actually, thats a good sign burr. He then walked over to the forest area a few meters away, taking a deep breath as he gathered his chakra into his chest,
This is the jutsu of my clan, any high rank knows this jutsu, with long training and skill you can refine this ice of yours into a killing machine matched by no one. I know it may seem inneffective as of yet, but watch what i can do with my mixture at whim, ill show you it pays off.
He then mixed the chakra natures inside his body, making more water then fire, causing a mist all around him to suddenly appear, it looked like hidden mist jutsu, but with a key differance, all around him within 50m, a huge area of ground and trees, though  he made sure that the kid was not in the zone.
He then deactivated the jutsu only a few moments after activating it, the entire area around him 50m was a sickening sight, all of the plants were liquifying and black, the dirt mixing with the acid becoming a swamp like bubbling mass. The trees were already falling over in the blast zone, his jutsu though it had no force or physical power was devistating. Around Wolfgang there was only death, smelly, black, and melted death.

He turned and walked back to Burritusu, walking up slowly, His face mask making a puff to fix the air so it smelled better to him, the main reason he kept the thing,
That is the true power of a Kekkei Genkai, Are you impressed?
334WC

9Training Time Empty Re: Training Time Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:09 am

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
“Actually Sensei it does not being a great skilled shinobi like you it interests me a lot how you can demonstrate to me a little bit of your power. It does leave me with a lot more questions the full power of Kekkei Genkai can greatly surpass that of what you showed me.”

Crossing his arms he gazed upon his Sensei eye to eye contact giving a little smirk knowing that the power of each shinobi realize upon their will to continue to push onward and so forth he had hoped his Sensei would have gave him a better and much more dangerous act but he recalled bowing to this shinobi more than once. In a sign of respect he bowed once more to his teacher as it seemed he continued to have more than one thing he must achieve upon his life. His answers could not be answered from his teacher but maybe by someone else as into why his parents death was never told to him. His eyes remained locked into that of his Sensei until placing both of his palms together his only hope and way to the answers was to gain enough strength. As he watched his teacher in example change around his chakra nature flipping it around as if giving each nature a turn to play as if they were kids. Closing his eyes once Burittsu gave an attempt to tap into the chakra pool this time without the use of his sweat his mind raced with all sorts of ideas of making a jutsu of his own with the power of Kekkei Genkai.

“I’ll have my own style of Hyoton just you wait!”

Focusing upon his chakra as he stood in a firm place in front of his Sensei his eyes remained locked upon his teacher’s as if he had something to prove to him. Mixing the nature of Water and Wind as Burittsu did exactly what his Sensei did but in a tiny form due to the amount of chakra he simply possessed it was not a surprise if it came out weaker. Blowing down upon the earth floor in front of him leaning back and lunging forward in a quick lash of power Burittsu swiftly let out what seemed to be a ball of wind mixed with ice shards inside of it each not fully able to be useful in a combat until Burittsu reached the desired power. Quickly sitting down upon the floor gasping for breath as a smog of smoke fled from his mouth visible enough for his Sensei to see but cold enough to be felt from the distance he was from Burittsu. The ground itself had a little dent but tiled with bits of ice pointing out of it as if it was some sort of shrapnel from an explosion.

“I’ll get it..”
WC:475

10Training Time Empty Re: Training Time Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:53 am

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Yes yes there is, there is very powerful things you can do with this power, i have jutsu that even you havent seen me use yet, for i havent had to He walked over to his student, looking him deep in the eyes. Wolfgangs own white eyes were catching the light in a way that made him look almost inspired.
And your style will e differant from mine, since of course you are a completly differant person and ninja, i hope one day you surpass me He smiled and drew his weapon, coming in fast and aiming for a slash to his chest,
Youre not getting out of this without some real training He then laughed as he followed threw with a aimed kick to his face, the cardio exercise had finally begun. He hoped that one day his student became the same level as him, he had brought up three genin that were now his own strengh, so Wolfgang considered his violent training measures usuable and even better then some jounin.

11Training Time Empty Re: Training Time Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:27 pm

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
Hitting a cartwheel in a quick manner allowing him to avoid the piercing will of his Sensei’s blade it was a wake up call from teacher to the student. It was obvious that his teacher was not done as a oncoming followed the first attack with a leap of a few feet back it only increased the distance between them both as Burittsu gave a faint grin. Removing two kunai from his pouch the shinobi charged at his teacher with a flick of his left wrist releasing a projectile towards the males right knee cap. As a response with a quick leap into the air as his body was embedded by the brightness of the sun he quickly snapped his other wrist down towards his Sensei releasing the second kunai which aimed for the upper right shoulder.

“Well now it seems you are quick to push me to the edge.”

As gravity pulled him back down to earth Burittsu gave a quick sigh as he should have not been surprised by the outcome of his teacher. His plans for himself could only increase in chance by following and getting better at the mercy of his teacher of course. It seemed normal for his teacher to have given out a laugh. But even Burittsu knew that it was all temporary until the day comes where he exceeds his teacher and maybe his peers if he gains any comrades. Giving a thumbs up to his teacher he turned towards him with a smirk of some sort. In a quick moment lunging towards his teacher darting across the earth floor with no regret or doubt heading head on towards his teacher.

“Just keep it up i’ll be right behind you.”
WC:287

12Training Time Empty Re: Training Time Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:41 pm

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
He saw his student deftly dodge his attack, following through with a nimble strafe and a kunai throw to his knee. Wolfgang Batted it out of the air as it got close, his katar slicing the kunai in half like butter, the pieces of metal going around him as sparks flew and touched his face.
The edge? Yeah, thats the only way to get better, move your edge further and further. One time i was thrown onto a ice mountain for 2 years with only my knife and my cloak, thats where i found my peace
He then jumped forwards, activating his Weak aura of acid, since he didnt want to damage his student that badly, around him would suddenly be misting red, and as well a slight trail effect, giving him a dangerous look.
Lets see how you do against acid He then went in for a body check, not even noticing the kunai sticking out of his anbu vest, though it didnt go in he actually didnt notice it coming at him. He aimed his gut check for his right side, the power he put behind it would be able to cause heavy bruising, which was actually him pulling back, as well the acid swam around him at all times.
235 Chakra:

13Training Time Empty Re: Training Time Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:37 pm

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
“Well Sensei it has seemed you continue to grasp my attention..”

Gazing at his teacher he leaped back as it seemed his teacher was showing more than he did before when it came to the abilities of his Kekkei Genaki such skills that one day he will pass and make his own in his own style. It had seem the acid returned for more than a demonstration this time indeed his teacher now had the ability to melt off the skin and much more but this was nothing he had to try his best with no excuses. With no regret or a second thought Burittsu formed his hands together summoning chakra to his fingertips upon both of his hands as the wind nature chakra began to be seen upon each of his finger tips. Putting in more chakra the tiny blades of his fingers sharpen and began to grow out a bit more giving out an extra amount of reach about two meters. The width of the blade itself increased to about ten inches with the blank expression upon his face his body quickly darted both his hands pointed downward as his wind blade itself touch between the grass swiftly cutting them into ribbons and strips. Quickly Burittsu lunged towards his enemy closing the gap between them at incredible speeds with a leap into the air Burittsu rotated both his arms in a circular motion. Each arm spinning directly down upon the male aiming only for the shoulders as each blade was deep enough to pierce through the shoulders and body of his teacher.

“Wind Style: Slash!”
WC:267
95 Chakra:

14Training Time Empty Re: Training Time Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:30 am

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
He saw his student leap back and begin forming handsigns. He smiled as he rushed him as he was lauching the wind blade, he caught it in the center of his face, this was his normal tactics coming threw again. He came up just as the blade was launched knowing that there was not enough time to use the jutsu and dodge, his aura would be touching his flesh at this point, the acid fog reaching to his chest and his neck.
But wolfgang did plan on leaving it like that, he swooped an arm under the armpit of the younger ninja, twisting it around using his immense strength and attempting to bring it up and around his neck, grabbed his arm and neck with the same hand, his head close by his opponants, he turned his now bleeding cut to his students and said in a cold voice,
Pain is a weakness, i will teach you to ignore it, there is no good for pain He would let go and kick his student in the lower back, if hitting it would send him meters back, as well the grapple would leave many blisters and reddened areas due to his aura, cracking his neck with a gleeful snap, now seeing the blood that was running down his face, giving him a dangerous look.
This is the first time youve seen me use jutsu isnt it?

15Training Time Empty Re: Training Time Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:03 pm

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
Feeling the hot sensation upon his skin from his Sensei it did in fact touch him with his Kekkei Genkai as he felt his nerves in his body dance at a rapid amount sending a directing sting to his whole body. Holding down his head he took on the burden of pain as he felt the foot of his teacher swiftly placed upon his back as he flew meters away from his opponent. Blood began to pour from his skin as it slid down his arm and face his back now went through a sort of spasm but this only was a minor set back. Upon his knees Burittsu bended his back towards to his enemy giving a loud sound of a crackling giving him much pleasure and relief.

“Mhm..Incredible Sensei..”

Standing upon his two feet with no weapons except the weapon of pure determination Burittsu aimed for the greatest goal he could possibly give out in a battle the sheer will of winning. Clenching both his fist his eyes focused upon only the weak points of every shinobi he only thought about it as he already knew his mentor was not one to be so easily taken over but doing the unexpected was anybodies trump card. His mind was already set and the path Burittsu picked to leave the village was his own being out here he needed more than jutsu to keep him alive. Lunging over the distance between the him and his Sensei with a fierce swing of his leg aiming at the neck of his enemy Burittsu only wanted to get better and he was not going to stop till his body and mind could not fully move on.
WC: 284

16Training Time Empty Re: Training Time Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:33 am

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

warrant:

And so the hunt began...

Han crouched over a tall-hanging tree branch, just twenty meters away from and above his targets. His ANBU-issued boots had made it easy for the swordsman to scale the tree's height with little more than a kunai for support and the armour he modelled underneath the organization's cloak had made him almost impossible to detect without prior knowledge of his existence.

Sanosuke Flynt - the hot-tempered, unpredictable brute and Kage - had entrusted him with the delicate task of detaining all but one of the Kirigakure shinobi that were currently within the borders of Kaminari no Kuni. The tall kage had stressed his demand to have the targets captured without any surviving witnesses left behind; which meant that the swordsman needed to either hunt the targets down in isolated locations and/or kill those that had managed to witness him do so. The masked swordsman had spent the early part of the day scanning the entire village for any signs of a Kirigakure villager’s presence; chakra signatures of any Kirigakure villagers he might have met before, exotic kekkei genkai that were exclusive to the blue island’s domain and/or any gossip or rumours that alluded to any Kirigakure shinobi’s current whereabouts in the village. The ANBU had been exposed to conversations about the late chunin exam results and the contestants’ plans to return to their home villages as soon as possible. He had picked up old traces of the Hyouton elemental chakra signature, which was iconic to members of the Aisu clan, but the sudden drop in its frequency and gradual increase of its proximity from the Kaminai border lead the Sannin to discard the lead as pointless. After hours of long-distant eavesdropping and mass-censoring the Kumogakure village, Han decided to take his search to the surrounding wilderness, outside the village gates. Only seconds after stepping out of the village gates the ANBU already began to sense the residual chakra of the Osada clan’s iconic ‘Acid release’, which was better-historically-acknowledged as the ‘Boil release’. A kirigakure shinobi must’ve been close by, or at least using a special technique that could stretch at least up to twenty meters or more (the distance he calculated between him and the most concentrated part of the residual chakra’s source).

The armed swordsman now looked over an unassuming pair of male figures as they cautiously threw one attack after the other towards the other. At least one of the pair was using a gas-like jutsu that irritated the ANBU’s eyes a bit; Han’s contact lenses were enough to protect his eyes from the gas’ corrosive effects, but they weren’t so perfect as to avoid the gas’ effect altogether. The smallest of the two figures kept insisting on attacking the other with close-combat taijutsu maneuvers, but as expected the larger one of the two would always manage to find a way to counter it. Han presumed the two either shared a sensei and student relationship, father and son relationship or were simply an odd pair of comrades, since neither would come at the other with the intention to kill and the few attacks they threw at each other were more to test the reaction of the other as opposed to their limits. The ANBU could have been wrong, but the dialogue between the two confirmed one of his hypothesis. “Mhm..Incredible Sensei..” were the only words between the two figures the ANBU had heard. The smallest of the two men looked up to the other as a sensei-like figure, which meant that he himself was either a genin or chunin-ranked shinobi (or a very poor excuse for a shinobi of any higher rank) and his sensei must have been at least Special Jounin or stronger. Once again there was a strong chance of the ANBU’s speculations being proven false, although today he would most definitely be proven correct.

The swordsman drew his sword from its leather sheath and leapt off of the tree branch he had been perched on and flew over the figures below him. He’d land only ten meters behind the strongest of the figures and turn to face his target shortly after he had absorbed the impact of the land. ”Pardon the intrusion, but a search warrant has been issued for the two of you...by your own respective village. Under direct orders from our Kage, I am to escort you back to a secure location, away from the reach of other bounty hunters and keep you safe from your own village’s hunter nin,” the ANBU would begin, unconvinced of the amount of legitimacy he had laced into his lie, but continuing on with it anyway.“My life is dependant on your security, so if you fail to comply I will insist on using force to bring you with me. What is your move?” The swordsman knew just how ridiculous his pitch must have sounded to each of the men before him, but he had to at least try to detain them without any resistance and without posing as the instigator of the fight...should one commence.

OOC: P.S Treat this as an ANBU invasion - no roll of the dice required, but the thread is now Kill-enabled.

17Training Time Empty Re: Training Time Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:58 pm

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Wolfgang heard something from behind him, he didnt like what he heard at all. ”Pardon the intrusion, but a search warrant has been issued for the two of you...by your own respective village. Under direct orders from our Kage, I am to escort you back to a secure location, away from the reach of other bounty hunters and keep you safe from your own village’s hunter nin,” “My life is dependant on your security, so if you fail to comply I will insist on using force to bring you with me. What is your move?”Wolfgangs face turned, he gave a sardonic smile, he nodded at Burritsu to get away, and keep going
My own villages hunter-nin? Is that right Anbu, it's just funny, i happen to belong to that group you ceremoniously call "The Hunter Ninja" I don't believe we met, I've heard of you Kumo anbu. My name is Wolfgang Osada leader of the Osada Clan, Kirigakures second biggest clan of ninja, so I apologize if I don't comply, im not just some ninja.   He said all this with a great amount of confidence, though he did not actually bear any, he knew the power of this ninja and knew he would be chopped down within seconds, but that never stopped him yet. All during his talking Wolfgang noticed that his monkey had been slowly inching closer behind this anbu, Wolfgang and the large ape on either side of them, he trusted his ape to be quiet as he could.

Wolfgang removed his gas mask with a large puff of smoke, he grabbed his mask from his hip and placed it over his face, the crying polar bear anbu mask of his village. As well he kept his chakra primed waiting for the first notion that the ninja was going to attack, It's Sad,  had long been friends with this village, knew alot of people in it too, and its come to this And then the acid steam would start to come off himself, Filling an entire 50m of area, giving a very slight fog effect, but mainly for the coverage.
Im sorry it has to come to this Anbu Black Ops, But i wont give you my genin
230Chalra:

18Training Time Empty Re: Training Time Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:18 pm

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

“My own villages hunter-nin? Is that right Anbu, it's just funny, i happen to belong to that group you ceremoniously call "The Hunter Ninja" I don't believe we met, I've heard of you Kumo anbu. My name is Wolfgang Osada leader of the Osada Clan, Kirigakures second biggest clan of ninja, so I apologize if I don't comply, i’m not just some ninja,” the strongest of the two spoke out, whilst the weaker one halted his previous attempt at a kick to the former’s head. Han hadn’t expected the man to be so, stupid...or was he courageous? The ANBU had expected the two to show some form of resistance, though in the form of quizzical looks and demanding questions and not in the form of an instigation of battle. ”Well, at least that confirms he’s a Kirigakure shinobi,” the swordsman thought to himself right after listening to the foolhardy man’s response. It didn’t take the Sannin long to pick up the scent of a creature nearby, only a few meters behind him. From the way it’s figure disturbed the airflow around it, Han could tell that a large part of the creature’s body was  covered with fur: thick fur at that. Of all the creatures he had sensed within his proximity, this one hadn’t fled upon his arrival. In fact it had done the complete opposite: it had begun to slowly move closer and closer towards the ANBU’s position, something an untrained beast would never do on it’s own impulse alone. ”Your pet sucks at playing hide and seek, but I wonder if you can spot mine.” Whilst the creature crept closer towards Han from behind, the Sannin’s own companion - Cerberus the panther - was silently moving towards their targets from behind them. Han’s mind was set on the man before him: his pet would live or die because of it’s master’s careless choices.

The man removed his gas mask, releasing a small cloud of smoke from his mouth as he did so. ”So he activates his KKG from his mouth,” the ANBU speculated to himself as he kept his eyes glued on the two figures before him. “It's Sad,  had long been friends with this village, knew alot of people in it too, and its come to this”, the man continued, most likely trying to stall enough time for his student to make his run away from the area. Han saw the man’s ‘subtle’ indication towards the genin, urging him to start running or perhaps find a good place to hide. There were ninety nine things you could do in front of an S rank ANBU Captain without him noticing...but giving a physical signal to your accomplice wasn’t one of them. Han had informed his companion to track the movements of the genin and chase him down should he try to make a run for it, so the moment the poor guy had broke off into the woods, Ceberus had already broke into a chase after him. The beast was significantly much faster than the genin and with its incredible senses it was able to follow the genin’s track without evening reaching it’s maximum speed or exhausting itself. The two beings - man and beast - ran long enough and far enough to escape the soon-to-be proximity of  the genin’s sensei’s jutsu. It was at that moment that Ceberus quickly sprinted towards the genin, at its maximum speed and from behind, before pouncing onto the Kiri nin’s back and biting down on his neck. The panther would pierce it’s sharp claws into either of the genin’s arms to restrain them, whilst simultaneously tripping his legs over with its long tail and riding his body as it fell face-first into the ground before him. The panther stayed with the genin, teeth sunk deep enough into his neck to tear through muscle, but too shallow to reach bone. The genin would pass out shortly after due to extensive blood loss, but the panther would only let go once it’s master had given it the signal.

Han was left alone with the strongest of the pair and his pet, which was doing a terrible job of sneaking up behind him. He had his sword ready to strike down the beast should it have decided to chase down the genin, though it’s insisting presence reassured the Sannin that it had no such plans in mind. Suddenly Wolfgang released a thick gas-like substance out of his mouth, but Han had seen the move coming long before the man had even introduced himself: all he had been doing was waiting for the right time to react. A hand signal later the Sannin had summoned a pair of clones, 100% physically identical to himself in colour and shape, but not form: his duplicates were made up of mud, although they were physically indistinguishable from the real one. Each of the clones appeared on either side of the real Han, right before Wolfgang threw his attack. The gas dispersed from the Osada’s mouth with incredible speed, gliding away from the Kiri nin in every direction at 30m/s, but Han had started to move a second before it’s release and had managed to quickly run backwards at close to the same speed (29m/s - short burst because of S-1 speed). He’d dash past the Gorilla’s location faster than the mammal could react, leaping up and over the beast and landing about five meters behind it. One of the Sannin’s clones dashed straight towards the Osada, looking to engage in close-quarter combat should the man maintain his position or carefully follow him should he attempt to run away. The other turned around and broke into a chase towards the Gorilla, reaching the beast within two seconds and attempting to spear-tackle it from the front a second later. The real Han buried himself beneath the ground and silently moved towards the Osada’s position, shadowing his movements from below - unaffected by the mist - and moving wherever he moved to at rivalling speeds. “I need to end this quickly...and quietly,” the ANBU would think to himself, as he waited patiently underground, just 5m directly beneath the Osada’s feet, no matter how or where he moved.

Chakra: 310/350:

OOC: I assume your jutsu's correct range is 15m radius (according to the version found on the official Osada Clan post).

Also, idk why using an A rank jutsu would leave you with 230 chakra left. If i'm not mistaken, you have 220 chakra, and after using an A rank jutsu you should have 195 chakra (220 - 25). But even if your chakra should be 250 (standard Spec. Jounin chakra) after using an A rank jutsu you should at most have 225 chakra left, not 230 ~

19Training Time Empty Re: Training Time Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:02 pm

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Wolfgang heard his apprentice be hunted down and caught, he let loose a quick chuckle out loud, saying in an almost mild tone, Guess ill need a new genin now, you've gone and ruined mine...Im not going to risk Saru though, let him go he isn't a ninja just a pet He said this as the mist was going outwards, and he saw the incredible speeds of this ninja as he shot backwards and disappeared somewhere, but he had two clones to deal with at the moment, he motioned Saru to leave, just before the ninja went for a spear tackle at his ape, the beasts temper would get the best of him for the second, Swinging downwards in an ax handle swing at the ninjas back as he was brought down in a tackle, with severely damaged ribs and some bad inside damage.

Wolfgang barely had any time to react to the oncoming ninja, as he begun to move he made a single hand sign, the horse and a large blast of blue mist was sent shooting from his body from all around. The two jutsus didn't interact with each other due to them not really having any mass or force, the blue wave moving forth at 40mps, hopefully going into the oncoming Clone and either damaging it or killing it, the large blue wave would at least cover any assaults from all sides, he yelled out during the commotion, WONT FIGHT ME ONE ON ONE LIGHTNING NINJA! he let him emotions flare, he had been having a bad day thanks to this anbu, first he interrupted him, and possibly killed his apprentice, and even threatened to kill his only friend, though the ape was knocked many meters away from the blow and was unconscious, he didnt know how bad he was at the moment.
Right after the jutsu he pulled out his katar, waiting for any oncoming strike, if was even able to see it coming in.
Chakra 200:
Fxerd the chakra XD just my bad math

20Training Time Empty Re: Training Time Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:54 pm

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
After your next post odd like to discuss having a forty eight blue rule, otherwise it's your post

21Training Time Empty Re: Training Time Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:58 am

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

“Guess i’ll need a new genin now, you've gone and ruined mine...I’m not going to risk Saru though, let him go he isn't a ninja just a pet,” the man spoke out in a cynical tone. Han had heard the horrifying screams of the boy even at his location: the panther must’ve thought it necessary to inflict 3rd degree damage on the genin in order to restrain his movements. The ANBU couldn’t care less what these men thought about or how they felt about his actions. As far as he knew it, he was just doing his job to best of his village’s interests. The first clone Han had spawned had failed to come as close as five meters to its target before Wolfgang had unleashed another acid-based attack within its proximity. In an instant a large cloud of acid dispersed from the Osada’s mouth once more and quickly expanded to cover a twenty meter radius around the Kiri nin. Although the condensed attack only lasted for about a second, the acid was too much for the earth-clone to handle. In the same second the technique was released and executed the earth clone dried up, cracked up and shriveled into a small pile of dust which was then effortlessly blown away by the wind. The second clone, the one that had attacked the large ape, had managed to successfully tackle the beast onto its back whilst severely damaging a few of its ribs. Unfortunately the ape had managed to strike down the clone with a downwards axe-handle swing during the process, an attack the clone was never built to handle even in its mud form. The clone splashed onto the ground to form a lifeless pool of mud, the only remaining evidence of its existence. Han felt his connection to either clones dim out shortly after their destruction, but he couldn’t be happier for they had served their purpose. They had managed to distract the Osada, even though he was never the most perceptive shinobi on the field to begin with.

The moment the Osada had formed the one-handed dragon seal, Han had escaped to a 20m depth below the man’s feet and a second after the blue mist had cleared - and after his clones had disintegrated - the real Han shot back up the ground and re-emerged from beneath the ground. He came out of the ground a foot behind where the Osada was standing - with his breath held and his eyes closed shut. His left hand had latched onto the Osada’s remaining hand, aiming to grip his wrist and preventing him from forming anymore handsigns there-on-after. With his other hand tightly gripping the handle of his Hada no ken sword - using the usual hand grip - the ANBU swiftly brought the sword’s blade around the man’s head and then backwards to lightly rest its edge against the man’s neck. Any subtle movements that would’ve caused the ANBU’s hand to jerk in any direction would have slid the sword’s blade across the Osada’s neck, potentially cutting through his jugular unless controlled. “Surely you must understand that there is no future in which you have any chance of beating me?” The ANBU finally spoke out in a whisper, purposefully taunting the Kiri nin as if to provoke him. Then, without wasting anymore time within the Osada’s previously-cast cloud of mist, Han pushed off of the ground with the balls of his feet and sent himself and the Osada into a 40m-long backwards slide across the ground. He’d drag the Kiri nin’s body along with him by forcing the Osada’s only hand towards his own belly and pulling the man’s torso backwards without letting go of his arm. He’d keep his sword positioned slightly forwards from the man’s neck, but moving it closer to his neck as they slid backwards to prevent him from trying to escape his grip. The two would only stop moving once they were successfully out of the mist’s domain.

The mist had eaten away at his clothes, though only his ANBU cloak was the only apparel he had on that could be dismissed as clothes. His ANBU armor was the only thing left covering his body, which didn’t matter all that much to him. “I really don’t want to kill you,” the ANBU began, “...but you keep insisting me to do it.” The Sannin was a lover at heart, even though his gloomy demeanor and lack of friends suggested otherwise. He didn’t like the idea of death: be it killing someone/something or being killed by someone/something, but if it meant preserving the interests of his village and protecting those he loved the most, he’d kill even the most innocent of butterflies. “I will give you one last chance to cooperate, otherwise you’re coming with me in a bodybag. So what will it be, Osada? Will you comply?” the swordsman asked the Kiri nin in a soft toned, hushed voice. If he refused once more...he’d do it.

Chakra: 310/350:

OOC: the 48 hour rule was already in play, you could have made a second post if you wanted to, since i took more than 48 hours to respond.

22Training Time Empty Re: Training Time Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:59 pm

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Wolfgang saw the clone dry and crack, falling to pieces, he grimaced at that. The real one would be the hardest one of all to find and kill. He heard the snap of bones as his monkey slammed its arms into the back of the clone, hearing the muddy squishing sounds of its death. At least Saru didnt let me down He then looked left and right, trying to map out any sort of targets, in the distance he still heard the sounds of his student being taken down, he let loose a chuckle, he bore no true feelings for the kid yet, he did hope he didn't die of course, but it was obvious that this ninja was trying to go for the capture route not the killing, Wolfgang knew deep down that this ninja could kill him if he wanted to, and the very thought left and iron taste in his mouth.
Saru obeying his masters command began to slowly move backwards, not in a dead sprint. The large ape would continue to look for danger but was hurt badly and just wanted to go back to the jungle to rest.
Wolfgang hoped that his pet got out safely, it was one of the few people that he truly cared for, for he actually treated the gorilla like he would any other human. As he scanned the large battlefield he groaned to himself, he wasn't even sure the man was going to show.
And then suddenly he was upon him, coming out of the ground and grabbing him with such speed that it boggled the large ninjas mind. He didn't even feel the man pull his arm behind him, and place the blade against the flesh of his throat, the nerves in his body shot and broken he physically felt none of this.
But he knew that he was caught, but he also heard the clothes sizzling away to nothingness on the anbu ninja, and if there was any skin or flesh out in the open the acid would definitely leave its mark, though he was only in it for a short while the acid was strong and had a decent immediate effect. He cursed himself for not having another arm, if he had both he may have been able to mount a better defense against this ninja. He thought about running, or pushing his way through the grasp of this ninja, but before he could think of any plans he noticed himself flying backwards, and out of the acid cloud and nearer to the forests edge.
“Surely you must understand that there is no future in which you have any chance of beating me?” He heard the soft tone from the ninja behind him, the ninja was smaller than he was by far, almost a full two feet shorter, wolfgang coming in at 7 and a half feet and well muscled for his size, and this ninja only coming near 5ft7. He had to commend the spirt of this ninja, he was far more skilled then Wolfgang had expected, and it brought a genuine smile to his face, one of the few real smiles that he even had to offer.
I see your point anbu...you have me all held up it seems im an arm short from fighting back. “I really don’t want to kill you,”
Wolfgang would then ask a question to this ninja, more so to see how the ninja faired with absurdity. “I will give you one last chance to cooperate, otherwise you’re coming with me in a bodybag. So what will it be, Osada? Will you comply?”
Looks like I have no choice doesn't it, just let the monkey go...he has nothing to do with any of this, and um...seeing I'm going to be a prisoner and all can you throw me a smoke from my right hip pouch? Saying this with a wide smile of his face, though his face narrowed a few seconds later, asking in a very quiet tone,
May i have your first name anbu...its not everyday im beaten so quickly, you're among 4 who have...Id like to know your name  His glassed had been knocked off during the scuffle and his eyes looked backwards at the man as best he could, the pinpoint pupils of his eyes looking terrifying to most of the younger ninja, his eyes lacking coloured iris'.
WC 3038 Using for a S rank jutsu (Caustic Mist serpent)

Last edited by Wolfgang on Thu May 31, 2018 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

23Training Time Empty Re: Training Time Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:03 pm

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
( So where do I Post if I'm now a prisoner )

24Training Time Empty Re: Training Time Fri May 06, 2016 4:43 pm

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank
Total WC: 2,825 words

Distributions: 2000/2000 Trained Speed Stat (SPD) from S-1 > S-2

Left Over WC: 825

[Officially closing this Thread ]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.