You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Missions for Approval I.  Empty Missions for Approval I. Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:28 pm

Nora

Nora

D-rank

Mission: The Furry Fix
Objective: A small girl is in a bit of a rut after her friend move's away with her family. The little girl's parents want you to take her out on the town and keep her busy while they enjoy each others company. You must do whatever you can to help her get over the issue she's having before you return her to her parents or they might be dissatisfied with the job and ask their payment be returned.
Reward: ?? ryo*
Description: Must give her a chance to get her feelings out and then find a furry replacement to help her get over it.  
Details: Simple mission, talk about it and find her a pet.

Mission: Ramen Shop Ruckus
Objective: You are ordered to observe the Fuunji Ramen Shop for suspicious activities after reports were filed of blackmail and harassment of shop owners/workers by local thugs.
Description: Gather intel on the thugs and report back to upper level authorities.
Details: Observation mission only.

Mission: Ramen Shop Ruckus II
Objective: You're follow-up report has led the higher-ups to deem the actions of the miscreants a threat to Kumo society and you must take care of it. You must capture the members of this gang and try to find further intel on the whereabouts of the gang leader although this isn't a requirement to ensure completion of the mission.
Description: Capture the criminals - 4 D-rank Jutsuless Thugs. (Optional: Collect info on their leader)
Details: Option to collect info that will make third mission available.

Mission: Ramen Shop Ruckus III
Objective: The information you've gather has revealed the extent to which this gang's activities have affected Kumogakure. What was once an isolated incident of blackmail has been revealed to be a more complex system of extortion that preys upon a number of small businesses in the same area as the ramen shop. The capture of their members has resulted in retaliation rumored to be carried out on the order of their leader. Take him out and prevent further injustices.
Reward: ?? Ryo*
Description: You must track down and capture, or execute if necessary, the leader of the gang.
Details: He will be housed in a guarded building of some sort:
- Leader is D-ranked, No Jutsu, One Personal Weapon, Stats all D except C-0 Strength due to huge body size.
- 6 D-Ranks Jutsuless Thugs, with assorted weapons.

*Leaving the ryo amounts up to you.

2Missions for Approval I.  Empty Re: Missions for Approval I. Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:11 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
you have to give me the ryo amounts for the reward. If you need help, use this as your reference.
http://www.narutosaga.com/t11752-mission-rules

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.