You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nobody Important died [Kumo-Iwa] Empty Nobody Important died [Kumo-Iwa] Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:25 pm

Jet

Jet

D-rank
*Important: Before you read my little ole post, please not that I am allowing any Iwa shinobi or ronin or pretty much anyone wishing to travel to Iwa and do not wish to do so alone, to use this thread to travel to Iwa. You will have one post and one post only to travel only to get to Iwa*

Here time in Kumo was longer than anticipated but all for good reason. For one she had made a very important couple allies though it had a very shaky start:

"Glad you got my invitation Jet-chan. Here why don't you take a seat"

His hand gently cup her chin making her face the towering man. Her eyes held such disgust he would've combustive right then and there had she been a Uchiha. Slapping his hand away she hissed "Touch me again and you won't have a hand to off yourself with got it" Kicking back and twirled a senbon in her fingers menacingly. What she wish she could do right now to him."Now tell me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you now teme"

It seemed her threat had the opposite effect. The cheery yet tense atmosphere chilled by several degrees and a faint purple mist swarm in the air. She felt herself freeze, frightened to the bone and choking thought the thick killing intent from the livid senior before her shutting her up and reminding her he could squash her at any moment "Do not test me child. I have excused your bad behavior for now because of past circumstances but never think a lowly piece of filth like you could ever stand a chance against me. One more word and I rip your tongue out and choke you with it got it"

They eventually got on better terms somewhat

Breathing deeply the tense atmosphere was gone in a blink and he once more had that aggravating dopey smile on his face once more "Ehem, sorry about that you know how I can get but please do try to hold your tongue. I'm here out of the goodness of my heart" Chuckling under his breath managed to get Jet out of her stupor but she now looked at him suspiciously "Now then, I have a proposition for you"

In this game, a proposition could not be taken light. He couldn't be taken lightly and personally she still doesn't know to this day if it was the right thing to do

Regardless do you accept? Without us all your secrets will come to light and the Boss won't be the only one hounding after you? Would you really want all your hard earned work to go to waste? We know your hideouts, your men, your laboratories, your workers, your spies and contacts even the ones in high places in the underground. How you managed to slither your way is beyond me" The insult was thinly veiled but it stung just the same "But is not accepting our generous offer really worth it. You'd lose all that and then some. Just one word and you'll be fleeing that stone village for your life. They are the last place for a criminal like you and will never accept you. It's your fault a few of their operatives are dead. It's your fault graves have been robbed. And soon enough you'll be persecuted for the death of your entire team including that Uzumaki girl you are so fond of"

To find out she was betray was a hard thing to swallow but she has had worse. It wasn't the first nor the last unfortunately but who was ever to say she wasn't doomed to begin with.

"What are you surprised? I've known about her since day one but don't get it twisted. It wasn't like I planted there on purpose was it? Though she really needs to work on her detection skills doesn't she. Can't even figure out I've had her wrapped around my finger for awhile now hasn't she" Oh he liked that look on her face. It was delicious. "Fear not" he tried half-assed to assure her "she really does care for you. At least that part of her is genuine to a certain degree"

Honestly right then and there she felt no need to stay any longer. She wanted to run as far as she could where no one could touch her. To dig a hole so dark she would never be found. So that one day she may be safe. Good things she has others plans

...in Iwa

785~
Travel Complete: 600/600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.