You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Empty A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:45 am

Adzumi Mizuno

Adzumi Mizuno

D-rank
Adzumi laid in her bed, her woven blanket haphazardly thrown over her thin frame, her eyes fixed on the single crack that broke up the middle of her ceiling almost silently hoping for it to cave it around her so the sun would grace her skin without her needing to move. After a few minutes of silence she released  heavy sigh she had been holding and sat up, tossing what little bit of blanket that clinged to her skin off of her and onto the floor. Pushing her bangs back with her finger tips she swung her legs off the bed and set them on the wooden floor with a gentle thud and began getting ready for her nearly ritualistic morning run to the falls. 

After a short time she had finally made it out her door, only after being stopped multiple times by her, still drunk from the night before, father asking her to do simple tasks for him throughout her morning. Throwing her thin white hood up over her head she started her run toward the falls, the sun still creeping up over the horizon as if it were greeting her. She raced through the town, hopping from rooftop to rooftop, relishing in the feeling of the brisk air on her face. Finally hopping off her last rooftop and onto solid ground she heard the familiar sound, a deep roaring, the sound only the largest waterfall in the world could produce.

After a few more minutes of trees and other like wilderness she came to the beautiful falls of her hometown. Just in time as usual, as the shops around the hotsprings and the resort were all opening up for the day. Adzumi took a few moments to catch her breath and stare silently at the raw power of nature before she wiped the sweat from her brow and headed toward her favorite tea shop for her morning cup of Green tea. After ordering and paying for her drink she sat down at one of the vacant tables, taking a small sip of her steaming cup she smiled, because just then the sun rose above the top of the waterfall and shined down on everything in sight. 

"Beat you again."

2A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Empty Re: A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:36 am

Haruo

Haruo

D-rank
Arms stretched over his head, eyes still clouded with sleep, if Haruo were not himself, he may have been upset at his father for waking him up at an ungodly time, but the words that his father stated echoed in Haruo’s ear. “You know, a good shinobi would be able to wake up at a time like this and get on with his day.” The words repeated over and over, yet Haruo had no idea what he would do this early in the day. His body felt far too lazy to begin any kind of training regimen, nor did his body feel like lugging around his gourd this early in the morning. He had no need for it, for he had no plans to train this morning, nor did he expect the need to defend himself from who knows what this early in the morning. After all, wasn’t the best time to attack someone under the cover of the night?

With the sun rising up, Akemi Haruo slowly trailed out of his home, eyes blinking trying to keep the sleep out of his eyes, while his mind was slowly gathering its thoughts. There had been no breakfast for him, for his father had basically said, “Go out and treat yourself to something.” So, that had led Haruo to go out and find something to eat on his own accord, yet he had no earthly idea on what he would be getting.

Haruo casually dressed for the morning, as he wasn’t prepared for anything that was to come of it, thus the absence of his gourd that he had recently carried around everywhere. While it was well and fine for him to have it around, he felt there were just certain days where he could simply go without it and go about his day normally, almost as if he returned to being a civilian. As for his dress, he could easily blend in with the civilian population. Haruo had simply grabbed the first few, decent, looking clothes he had come across, which happened to be a navy blue polo, black pants, and dark brown shoes. His hair was a bit messier than usual, though he had the morning to blame for such an occasion.

“I run to the falls every morning if you ever wanted to meet me there.” It was as if his mind automatically brought those words up to mind. While he wasn’t sure if she wished for his presence, he supposed he could at least see if she was telling the truth, if there was the chance that she wished to be friends with him. After their last meeting, Haruo couldn’t help but replay the memory in his mind, trying to figure out if he had done anything wrong, said anything that could’ve insulted her, but alas his mind kept jumping to various conclusions that he couldn’t come up with a solid answer for himself.

His feet decided to take him in the direction of the falls, passing by various shops as Haruo lethargically moved with the street, noticing that there were far more morning people in the village than he thought possible. As he passed shops that were just opening, or had just opened, his nose caught scent of the various smells originating from the shops. Smells of flowers, brewing coffee and tea, the scent of fresh fruits all lingered in the air. Haruo’s eyes opened up a bit more, still clouded with the desire to return to bed, but overcome with wishing to come across the one person he wished to see, to find out if she still tolerated his presence, if they could at least be friends.

His eyes caught sight of familiar colour of hair, for he had only seen it on one person before. The person seemed all too familiar as well, for Haruo replayed that memory various times that he could remember her face, as he tried to figure out where it all went wrong, in his mind. Haruo, slowly, wanting not to disturb her, slowly made way for the shop where Adzumi was seated. His steps were not hidden, for they could easily be detected by an ear willing to listen for them and eyes would easily catch sight of him. As he got close enough, he put on a smile, one that was still slight fogged by sleep. “Hi Adzumi.” If his physical features did not give away his lack of early morning energy, his voice surely would’ve done the job. Haruo stood awkwardly for a few scant moments, wondering if he should wait for an invitation to sit down. Perhaps shake her hand? No that was too… formal? A hug? Would that be too intrusive? So, there he stood, looking out of place with his tiredness only enhancing it all. And with the yawn he was trying to suppress with a closed mouth and hand to cover his mouth, he was sure he hadn’t made the best… second impression.

840 of 840 Total Words

3A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Empty Re: A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:16 am

Adzumi Mizuno

Adzumi Mizuno

D-rank
Closing her eyes she took several deep breaths her lungs filling with a pleasant mixture of herbal and crisp air. The cold stool to her back began to warm up to her with the help of the rising sun. The rays hit her face in such a pleasant way that small goosebumps rose on her pale skin, she brushed her hair from one of her shoulders to expose the side of her neck to the warmth as well. With her eyes closed she focused solely on the sounds encompassing her little oasis. Small talk between shop owners and other people ordering their own items on the go, small taps far off the distance as birds tapped away on the trees and… Furrowing her brow slightly she tilted her head a bit to listen closely as she heard footsteps approaching.

These sounded like half shuffled attempts at steps to be honest but there was no doubt they were headed directly toward her. Setting her warm cup down on the table gently just as a familiar voice that produced a small jump in her heart beat. “Hi Adzumi.” So simple, a greeting, but she could hear the shy smile behind it. Turning to meet eyes with her old friend her hair fell back behind her neatly, a smile erupting on her lips and reaching her eyes. A genuine smile was hard to get from Adzumi and when you got one you knew it. She giggled a little at his awkward stance and his struggling to hold back a yawn. Letting her bright blue eyes roam his clothing she nodded a bit in approval. He looked sweeter.. more innocent without his large gourd and ninja wear on.

Adzumi stood up immediately and rushed into his arms, throwing her own around his neck in greeting. The chair she sat in scraped against the floor harshly in her sudden movement. A gentle breeze swept by, bringing the bottom of her dress up slightly along with the ends of her hair. Holding onto Haruo for a few moments more she released him and motioned for him to join her at her table. “I thought you had forgotten all about what I had said! I was so worried I wouldn’t see you again Haruo.” She pulled him a little by his hand to her table, as if her motioning toward it wasn’t enough. She sat him down next to her and was beginning to say something before smacking her hand on the table as if realizing something suddenly.

“Hold that thought okay?”, reaching over she ruffled his already messed up bed head and jogged into the tea shop and emerged a moment later carrying a tray with an empty cup and a smooth grey tea pot. Setting the tray down in the middle with quiet clinking she poured him a cup of green tea and set it down in front of him before sitting down again herself. “There! It isn’t right of me to drink tea in front of you…” She paused for a moment, realizing how energetic she was and how exhausted he looked and giggled a bit, “Sorry I’m so hyper right now, I beat the sun today.” She glanced up at the glittering water near the top of the falls. She refocused herself on Haruo, smiling sweetly as her heart sped up once more. There was something about seeing a sleepy Haruo that made her smile like that. “So, what are you doing up so early?”, leaning back in her chair she grabbed her cup and took a few sips, waiting for an answer.

4A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Empty Re: A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:00 pm

Haruo

Haruo

D-rank
As Haruo’s hand retreated back to his side after his somewhat successful attempt at masking his yawn, he heard the sound of giggling coming from the person situated before him. Her light giggling rung in his ears, wishing to absorb the sound as best he could to be able to revisit the sound whenever he yearned for it, yet it would never hold the same impact that was brought by Adzumi herself, for the real thing could never be replaced by a memory he was able to form. Before he could get but a simple word out, Adzumi practically launched herself at him, her arms wrapping around his neck to embrace him in a hug. A simple action, yet it felt like so much more to Haruo than that. A brief second past before Haruo returned the hug, not uncomfortably. His silent wish at that moment was to make sure this moment never passed, yet his mind was fully equipped with the knowledge that it would have to end.

As she let go of him, Haruo’s own hands slipped away, returning to his side reluctantly. Her actions invited him to join her this early in the morning, a slight reddening on his face was barely visible, but present nonetheless, and he had no desire to refuse this invitation. Her words brought a shy smile to his face, his eyes traveling to his hand which Adzumi lightly tugged upon to direct him towards her table. Haruo acceptingly took the seat that was offered to him, his eyes waking slightly due to his current state of bliss. However, it was interrupted by the sound of Adzumi’s hand hitting the table, startling Harui slightly, jumping in his chair due to his senses not being fully aware at the time. Before he could say a word, his hair was being ruffled by a soft hand, the hand belonging to the person who constantly occupied his thoughts as of late. Haruo had no objection to his hair being ruffled by Adzumi, for he felt more than willing to allow her to perform such an action.

She disappeared for a moment before returning with a small tray. Upon the tray lay an empty cup and a presumably filled tea pot. As she poured green tea for him, he felt the urge to say there was no need for her to go to such lengths for him, but he stayed silent for she was already committed to the task.

Haruo smiled lightly as Adzumi commented on her being so perky this morning, though he found her to be quite endearing like this. Maybe it was his sleep riddled brain or his heart that made seeing her like this an enjoyable sight to experience this early in the morning. Her question that she posed was straightforward and simple enough to answer for Haruo. “I'm pretty sure it was the sun that beat me today.” It was Haruo’s way of saying that he wasn't used to being up this early, but he never truly had been a morning person. “Well I was woken up this morning being told ‘real shinobi should be able to wake up this early’ and then I tried falling back asleep but couldn't. So after a while I remembered you saying you went to the falls every morning, so I wanted to see you… to see if you were here… rather there. Then I saw you here on my way to the falls.” Haruo’s voice remained constant until the few moments where he tried to make his words not sound as intrusive, though the red hue darkened and now his eyes were fully aware of their surroundings.

“How has the training been going?” Haruo was still growing used to the idea of having a conversation with someone where he wasn't sure what exactly to say. It wasn't that his he had nothing to say, but rather it was the idea that this was someone who he had met once before, knew only a bit about, and most importantly the person of interest was someone he fumbled his words over with at times due to his attraction.

701 of 1541 Total Words

5A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Empty Re: A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:05 am

Adzumi Mizuno

Adzumi Mizuno

D-rank
Crossing her leg over the other she smoothed out the ends of her, white sheet-like dress, ensuring she was covered appropriately around him. She was internally kicking herself for not looking better than she did right now. She had so much nervous energy flowing through her that she was running the fingers of her free hand through the ends of her pink hair, trying to smooth the already smooth strands. The sun shone directly in her eyes causing her to lift her small hand to block it momentarily as she set her cup down. She didn’t move seats out of concern it would be to much for Haruo as she noticed giving him a hug made his face go a little red.

Her eyebrow raised when he answered her inquiry to his reasoning behind joining her this morning. She was unable to stop the intrusive pang of jealousy she felt toward Haruo for a moment. To have a father who not only takes care of himself but his family to the point of encouraging them toward betterment, albeit a little uniquely so. Her eyes immediately softened to endearment and attraction when he started to explain that he thought of her. The way he stumbled over his words made her laugh even more, not in a mean way, but in a loving way. She covered her mouth with two of her fingers out of politeness. Watching his face grow ever a deeper shade of red she reached out her hand over the table and grabbed his in hers, squeezing gently to let him know she didn’t mind his fumbling.

Looking down she realized her heart beat increasing in speed, the contact, while minimal, was making her think of other things. His strong jawline for example, or how soft his hair had felt in her fingers moments ago and how much she just wanted to push her fingers through it while he grabbed her.. suddenly stopping herself she struggled to pay attention to his question. “OH! Right yes… unfortunately Kumo hasn’t been the greatest place for me to get proper training for my specific skills..” The flash of thoughts she had just had now being replaced with the thoughts of her disappointing father, her disgraceful brother and that mask she found the last time Haruo was around her. Taking a deep slow breath she continued to block the sun from her eyes, getting irritated by its brightness, Adzumi would have been off taking a swim in the small lake at the bottom of the falls by this time so she never worried about sitting in the spot once the sun rose.

“I met this man a few days ago, he is from Iwagakure, he says there is an abundance of shinobi out there who would be willing to teach me… but..” She glanced at him again, longing hardly hidden behind her bright eyes, “I have things here I need to take care of first before I go anywhere… of course.” She thought for a few moments quietly, feeling the intenseness of the conversation increase, she didn’t want this with him… with him she desired fun and excitement. “This got very serious.. very fast.”, offering a half hearted apologetic laugh she cleared her throat and stood up, his hand still clasped by her soft fingers.

“Haruo…”, her voice was soft and pleading, while the smile sliding onto her lips was mischievous. “Join me for a swim won’t you?” Without waiting for a reply she released his hand from hers and started toward the small secluded lake under the falls in the distance. The place was surrounded by large brush and gold like trees, situated inside the area were a few couples benches and small stone steps leading to the gazebo placed off to the side. Refusing to look behind her she pulled off the top layer of her clothes, folding them as she walked and placed them on a bench. She was still wearing a white skin tight body suit of sorts that she wore underneath, carefully she pulled off her pink stockings and her black gloves placing them along with the rest of her clothes. Lastly she pulled her hair up with her fingers and tied it into a loose knot, to keep it out of her face, before taking a running start for the water and diving in, coming up moments later to wave Haruo in, that smile stuck on her face.

6A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Empty Re: A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:54 am

Haruo

Haruo

D-rank
His flush remained as Adzumi simply looked on at him, after having stumbled over his words for a few woeful seconds of embarrassment. Her laughter once more reached his ears, his eyes downcast to the table and tea as the pink-haired woman laughed at him, not in a mocking way, but rather one that sounded pleased with what he had said thus far. Haruo’s gaze remained towards the table, until Adzumi reached over with her hand to gently squeeze his, a second method, aside from the laughter, telling him there was nothing for him to currently worry about in her presence. A small sigh of relief escaped him, the flush dying down only slightly, and his eyes went back up to meet hers, as he wasn’t sure what to currently do with his hand. As his hand lay there, covered by Adzumi’s own smaller, softer one, Haruo’s thoughts had no place else to go as Adzumi spoke up once more.

His question had been answered, though it certainly would’ve raised a few questions for Haruo, had he been not slacking in his own personal training as far as being a shinobi went. The main question that floated around in his head was that Kumo wasn’t exactly ideal for her to gain proper training, yet the same could easily apply to Haruo himself. The only other user of Sabaton happened to be his own mother and he had learned as much as he could from her, before she decided it was best for Haruo to learn on his own, pave his own path. Yet, here he was, stuck without a clue on how to progress through the ranks of being a shinobi, or even just simply improving himself which would be a simple feat to achieve.

Haruo blinked, not quite yet able to ask the question towards her, but was satisfied for the time being of having her whole attention. His attempts at keeping his expression impassive, or at least not seeming unaffected, were fruitless as Adzumi explained that she had met a man from Iwagakure no Sato that said she could learn from shinobi there. He couldn’t fault her for wanting to obtain the best training she could encounter, yet Haruo knew he didn’t want her to leave the village, even if it would be for a short while, for he wouldn’t be able to see her whenever the idea struck. Simply, the notion of her being so far away in a foreign land would let his imagination run free, for he would have no idea what could possibly happen to her there, the people she could encounter. Would she prefer to stay there rather than return to Kumo? Then he truly wouldn’t be able to encounter her on a regular basis. Who was this man even? There were a few other ideas running in his head that didn’t wish for her to go, but he wouldn’t be the person to stop her.

Before anything could be said in his part, Adzumi mentioned that things had gotten serious in their conversation, especially one so early in the morning that later in the day, he would be able to remember it. Her hand still grasped his as she stood up, posing the question of going for a swim. Her pleading voice was enough to convince him, though her smile threw him off a little. Without so much as a moment to respond, Adzumi took off, releasing his hand in the process, and made her way towards a small, secluded lake. He sat there dumbfounded for a moment at her abrupt decision to go, that it took him a few seconds to gather it all in his head and get out of his seat and follow after Adzumi. As they reached area, Adzumi having arrived first, Haruo was greeted by the site of Adzumi removing the outermost layer of clothing she had been wearing. His steps came to a pause once he noticed her taking off her stockings, pausing for a moment to wonder if he should turn his gaze away or not, since nothing indecent was being done.

His brain couldn’t reach a decision, thus Haruo simply looked on, as she put her hair in to a loose not before immediately taking off to the lake and diving in. Haruo began moving towards the lake slowly, reaching the edge as Adzumi’s head re-emerged from the water. The notion of her inviting him in, he would normally accept had he been aware that she wished to go swimming, yet all Haruo had with him were the clothes on his back. So, if he chose to enter, he’d simply be left in his undergarments, which happened to be his boxers. Shaking his head, Haruo blinked, looking at Adzumi. “I never brought anything with me to swim in… if I had known…” He reasoning for not going in the lake could easily be overcome with the idea that Haruo simply take off his clothing. His resistance, would, essentially be next to nothing, since he didn’t want Adzumi to feel he was avoiding her by not joining her… it just felt… too intimate for him to be in next to nothing out with her, here out in public where almost anyone could happen across the lake.

899 of 2440 Total Words

7A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Empty Re: A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:52 am

Adzumi Mizuno

Adzumi Mizuno

D-rank
The water was cold, invigorating her skin with a renewed freshness and a cooling effect that was needed, especially after being around Haruo. She stayed under the rushing water for a few moments, collecting her thoughts as best she could. No matter what she did, no matter how hard she tried, her thoughts always rested on Haruo for a little longer than anything else. Finally she pushed up and was greeted with his face again, the water sliding off her face slowly as she emerged. She was hoping he would join her but was disappointed to realize he wasn’t going to be joining her.She looked around trying to mask her obvious disappointment before slowly dragging herself up out of the small lake and walking over to the bench, lying down on her back and gazing up at the sky, a few small clouds lingering in the morning light. She smiled a little, “It is alright Hauro don’t worry… I should have thought that out a little more before just doing it but… “ She cut herself off before admitting that, around him, she didn’t think clearly.

She sat up slowly and patted the seat next to her. “Come sit with me Haruo… please?” Her skin still dripped with water making her skin seem to glisten in the light. She bit her lip in nervousness as she contemplated what she was going to say. “I want to talk to you about… how I feel around you..” She closed her eyes, feeling her heart begin racing as she took a few calming breaths. “I lied to you… the last time we met.. and I left so suddenly.” She clasped her hands together tightly, working her fingers over her palm to have something to do as she continued to avoid eye contact. “I left not to go train like I said I was.. I left because I was feeling something I hadn’t felt before… not to strongly at least. I know we hardly know each other but you are sweet, gentle, and I just… ugh this is so hard.”

Leaning her head back in frustration with herself she groaned quietly, fighting herself to just spit it out already. Finally gathering up the courage she looked him in the eyes, her own full of worry, “ I like you Haruo… I know it’s sudden but seeing you today just made it clear and I needed you to know….. there I said it.” She closed her eyes, her small shoulders falling as if a weight had been lifted.

8A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Empty Re: A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:50 am

Haruo

Haruo

D-rank
Haruo watched Adzumi as she looked around; the disappointment that radiated off of her was instantly noticed by the red-head, immediately aware that it was likely due to him declining her invitation to join her. Even if he wasn’t dressed for the occasion, there wouldn’t be much in the way had he decided to join her, for he’d simply have to remove his clothes that people could see, for those were the important items that needed to remain dry no matter the occasion. But, Haruo could no longer remedy the situation for the beautiful female had told him it was fine – while he figured it wasn’t – and escaped from the lake and made her way to a bench, patting the spot next to her for him to occupy. Her plea that accompanied it made him more than willing to occupy the seat next to her, for he enjoyed being around her. For as much as he liked being in close proximity to Adzumi, the nervousness that flooded him in that moment, when he sat beside her, was more so than the last time they had met.

Seated next to Adzumi, Haruo fought the urge to fiddle with his hands, to keep himself preoccupied and focus on anything other than the individual whom made him needlessly nervous in a good way. As she mentioned the words about how she felt around him, a thousand thoughts flew through his mind, yet only a few select one were the ones that continually took the spotlight, as if Haruo wanted those certain ideas to be a reality, to be the things that Adzumi would say, even if he could just as easily say them himself. It was just that, he found it difficult to conjure the words for her, to say them out loud and risk the idea that she simply saw him as a friend, thus he wasn’t sure if he should come right out and say anything regarding his feelings towards the pinkette. Haruo didn’t bother uttering a sound, for his heart was pounding in his ears, he didn’t trust his voice to produce a sound either. So, Haruo keenly listened while he could still hear and feel his pounding heart.

She told him the truth of their last meeting, of her leaving him suddenly at the restaurant. His eyes widened as her reason went on, knowing where the conversation was headed due to his wish to make it a reality, but it seemed that it was already heading that way, with or without Haruo’s need to intervene, to let his words be known, but nonetheless, he would need to let Adzumi know how he felt about her sooner or later, hopefully sooner if he could draw up the courage to speak about his feelings to her. It hurt a bit to know she left with a lie towards him before, but Haruo wasn’t too hurt by it, merely curious as why she had left him at the restaurant so fast.

As she finished, Haruo cleared his throat, looking towards Adzumi, her face looking towards him, but her eyes began to close. Haruo had a smile on his face, a pleased one, but his face was once again covered in his usual hue of red, this time not from embarrassment but merely the happiness that was radiating from within. “I… ugh… I…” The words didn’t seem to want to produce themselves off of Haruo’s tongue, for they seemed to be recycled back in to his brain, no longer wanting to escape his voice box and instead making Haruo even more fumbling over his words than prior episodes. Thus, instead of letting his voice be heard, Haruo did the only thing his brain seemed to comprehend at the moment, to gently cup Adzumi’s chin with his fingers, and close the distance between his lips and hers, allowing more than enough time for her to back away, but also be aware of what Haruo wished to do at the time. Thus, it would be gentle kiss that Haruo would place upon her, for words weren’t his forte at the moment.

700 of 3140 Total Words

9A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Empty Re: A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:29 am

Adzumi Mizuno

Adzumi Mizuno

D-rank
Her thoughts lingered on her words, dismay and crippling anxiety flushing over her cheeks in a burning redness. Never had she been so honest and open with a stranger and never had she felt so exposed. The last time she felt this exposed was when her mother passed away, when everyone who attended her funeral looked at her with… that look of pity that was both insulting and comforting. This was different she brought herself to this, she was the reason this feeling was washing over her body like a flood and as she finished her words she accepted what consequences may come. Taking a deep breathe she closed her eyes preparing herself for an awkward exchange of ‘oh no I don’t like you like thats’ but the tone she was greeted with was different, it was flustered and sticking.

Without being able to react she felt smooth fingers slide over her chin, comfort spreading from them like a familiar flame and even softer lips press against her own. Her own hand went up slowly to rest on the forearm that was gripping her face as if to ground herself in the moment. Her hair and skin still dripping on the bench and ground beneath her from her sudden swimming expedition. Thoughts weren’t happening, breathing was halted and all she could focus on was him, but as quickly as it started she gently pulled away to sit back a little and comprehend everything. Her eyebrows raised as she opened her mouth to say something but was unable to bring words to fruition which was completely out of character. After a few silent moments she muttered, “Wow… that is how you feel..” It didn’t make complete sense but it was all her mixed up brain could produce.

Glancing at the lake once more, watching as the white foam at the bottom of the falls faded into the gorgeous clear blue nearer the edges, she thought of how she could really use a cool down now, her face still burning with a blush as pink as her hair. Reaching over she took Haruo’s hand in hers, sliding her fingers in between his and lacing them together tightly, the tension of the unknown broken. Leaning her head against Haruo’s shoulder she smiled, a genuine smile where the happiness reaches your eyes, and in that moment she hadn’t been happier. “You have no idea.. how relieved I am that I wasn’t the only one.” Leave it to Adzumi to ruin a perfectly good moment.

10A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Empty Re: A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:37 am

Katsuko

Katsuko

D-rank
***The villain enters!***

The night. It was an awful place. In it's hour it spread horror and fear. But, only to some. Kuroame was one of the unlucky few blessed with the horrors of the night. A nightmare. She couldn't remember it too well, nor did she want to. She did remember waking up in cold sweat all over her body with her sister surrounding in fire. Black fire. She had been shaking. She immediately put on her gear and left Dray's house. She hadn't seen him in several days, he had apparently went on a mission of sorts. She had thrown on her her usual outfit, with her cloak, completely as she ran outside into the cold morning air. She collapse after a few few steps due to her body still being uneasy and the sense of fear and sorrow still overwhelming her. she fell and landed in the still wet grass from the morning dew. As she looked up from the grass, a single blue butterfly, the color of rain, landed on her hand fluttered its wings for a moment, and then took off again.

A flash of images blurred through kuroame's mind stopping on one memory. It was her sister standing before her, her head titled to the side with a big smile on her face. The words came out of her mouth before Kuroame could distract herself "Welcome home my little butterfly". Kuroame heard her voice as though she was standing right before her. Emotions surged through Kuroame as tears forcefully pushed there way forwards. It had only been a few weeks since her sister had passed, and the reality of it was still bitter cold for Kuroame. And in this time what had she down to avenge her sister? Where had she gotten? The answers were nothing, and nowhere. All she had done is run. Tears rolled down Kuroame's face as she pushed herself up and walked into the forest.......

Kuroame exited the forest, on the opposite side of the small lake. It hadn't been but an hour or so and the sun had risen. It was such a nice day... Kuroame felt as though the day was mocking her. Making it her plaything, to jest at. The sorrow and fear had been burned away only recently to be covered in hatred. If the two would have noticed her, which the wouldn't have because they were busy and the clearing was small. No more than 30 meters, with the lake being about 15 meters in diameter. She had tried. She was trying to avenge her sister. She was doing her best to acquire power, but if felt like she was getting nowhere. More than anyone, Kuroame hated herself for being so weak. She walked, her opened cloak flowing behind her. By the time she stepped unto the lake only about 20 or so meters from the pair she watched as they kissed. Kuroame had already spotted the glistening which was the girl's headband reflecting in the light. But now they were just mocking her. Proving that she was just a miserable existence. Today was mocking her. Even more anger filled Kuroame as she drew her black blade. The sound long and slicing through the air as she picked up speed. Although she drew her blade right as they finished the kiss, so it was doubtful the pair heard her over the beating of their hearts, but that was far from Kuroame's mind. She was going to hurt them. She was going to prove she had made progress. Her eyes glew red, as her sharingan burned furiously.

Kuroame would run full sprint towards the girl. No words muttered, nothing besides the drawing of her sword, and the running of her feet to indicate her presences. If given the chance she would plunge her sword straight into the girl's chest. But, she was well aware that that plan probably wouldn't be a likely outcome. So she would keep her eyes open and be wary of her surroundings. With her kunai pouch on her left leg, her sword in her right hand alright pointed to thrust, and her opened cloak displaying most of her outfit by disguising her arm guards. She would run towards the couple. She didn't care that she was ruining the moment. In fact the hatred felt like it was oozing off of her body, and seeping into the surrounding area, leaving no trace of the moment that just was. Although, the pain was visible on her face too. The tears had stained her cheeks, and while her eyes held hatred it was not for them. they also held a great deal of pain. It would not be difficult to see was hurting. But, it would also be easy to see that she was serious, and for whatever reason she was hunting them.

WC: 818
Total WC: 818
Chakra: 145/150
Jutsu used:

11A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Empty Re: A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:08 pm

Katsuko

Katsuko

D-rank
***48 hour rule***

Haruo has been skipped, it is now Adzumi's post. If adzumi fails to post, i will auto-hit and get to continue my assault.

12A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Empty Re: A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:44 am

Adzumi Mizuno

Adzumi Mizuno

D-rank
For a few seconds more Adzumi rested against Haruo’s shoulder, listening to the forest surrounding them, the only other prominent sound coming from the crashing of the falls a few meters away from where they sat. Her stuff was on the bench to her right, just a few feet away, she was contemplating putting her belongings back on her to aid in her drying but she was reluctant to give up her spot at Haruo’s side. As soon as she had seemed to relax her body stiffened up, having heard a slight disturbance in the natural hum around them. Taking this moment she withdrew her arm from around his and looked around, uneasiness filling her chest like a plague.

As if to prove her instincts right, a girl stood silently on the lake in front of them a good 20 meters away, Adzumi became frozen in confusion for a second. Things weren’t adding up, who was this girl, where had she come from… why had she not noticed her sooner she was literally right there in the open. Still refusing to move a muscle she gazed at the girl, still as the silence on the rippling water beneath her feet, Adzumi’s eyebrows furrowing in questioning as she noticed the stranger’s long black blade shining slightly from the light reflecting from the water below, she hadn’t noticed it a moment ago. Her eyes quickly grazed over the dark clothing, the cloak billowing slightly mixed with her black clothing and seamlessly moving into the girls long black hair and…. red eyes.

If she had the time to think she might have laughed at the hilariousness of their respective clothes choices, Adzumi brightly colored and white and the strangers as dark as death could get. There was no time for jokes, as soon as she had noticed the girl she charged straight for her, the wind hitting the blade she was slowly extending whistling in her ears as if it were a battle cry. No weapons to defend herself with and not enough time to grab them she had to react, spinning her body to sit sideways on the bench she scrunched up her legs and gave Haruo a hard shove, hopefully employing enough force to not only propel herself back but push him far enough out of harm's way. Not a second later the smooth slice of a sharpened black blade slid into the air where her chest had been moments before. Using the moment it takes to realign one's blade with a new target she flashed through the hand signs required to create 4 clones that all appeared in small clouds of smoke surrounding the bench she was on, each took an offensive stance as if gearing up attack and hopefully distracting the stranger while Adzumi herself pulled herself off the bench and dashed for her ninja pouch. If the distraction worked Adzumi would be able to reach her pouch, and attach it to her leg while simultaneously pulling out two kunai knives. The look of love and wonderment evaporating from Adzumi’s eyes, to be replaced with anger and ferocity.

[528. 145/150 chakra]

13A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Empty Re: A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:57 pm

Katsuko

Katsuko

D-rank
The girl was slow. She noticed Kuroame way too late, but for the sake of not ending the fight the moment it began she kept on her original track. Her sword still barely missed the girl. Her perception was weak, her reaction was slow, as were her movements, and she couldn't even kick her friend very far. This shinobi of the cloud was pitiful. As Kuro finished her thrust forwards she twist her legs, using her momentum to spin her towards the girl. Bringing her blade along with in, the girl would just be starting to make her first hand signs as Kuroame spun. She couldn't make handsign very quickly either. Even if it was her fastest, Kuroame still outclassed her. Her red intent eyes were focused on the girl. Piercing angry ripping into her soul and watching her every movements.  If the girl went through with her plan to finish her string of handsigns, she would surely be cut. Kuroame's blade would reach her in between the second and third handsign. Kuroame aimed a diagonal cut a crossed the girls upper stomach and into her chest. But this wasn't the only thing she was doing. Her other hand had already reached into her kunai pouch by the time she had begun her spin, she then pulled out her lone kunai, and held it in a reverse grip style. As she finished attempting her spin, and attempting to cleave the girl she would have done a 180 degree spin, and while finishing her spin, she would throw the kunai at the boy. Aimed at his carotid. Anger still overwhelming the air around them. Kuroame's eyes filled with unwavering hatred.

Kuroame was just starting this battle. As she started her spin, and she was looking at the girl, if at  any moment, the girl would view her bright red eyes, she would make eye contact with her and active her genjutsu, her demonic eyes genjutsu. Causing the girl, even more fear, and further ending her string of handsigns. Kuroame wasn't one to deal with ninjutsu. She had no defense for it. She couldn't let the girl, whatever she was planning, do what she was trying to do. At the end of her spin, after she had thrown the kunai. Kuroame, would move towards the girl regardless of if the clones were up or not, and she would aim for left or right slash of the girl's neck, aiming for at least one of her carotid arteries. If possible, she would aim for both, depending on the position the girl was in. She knew she was faster than the girl at this point, in both terms of reaction, and in terms of speed, that was unless the girl had concealed most of this in order to through Kuroame off. Kuroame was going to kill them. She was going to make them suffer, and feel her pain. She was pissed, and they were the unlucky people with whom had to deal with her rage. She was going to end them.

WC: 515
Total WC: 1333
Chakra: 130/150
jutsu used:

14A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Empty Re: A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:08 pm

Haruo

Haruo

D-rank
Haruo blinked repeatedly, for the last few moments went by in a whirlwind that he was no longer fully aware of the events that were taking place. For the moment of bliss and serenity he felt, along with the pounding of his heart, spent with Adzumi was no longer bliss or serene, but interrupted by the most random of circumstances that no matter the explanations behind them, the event that was taking place made absolutely so sense whatsoever. Instead of calm and peace that the morning had provided, it was instead replaced by annoyance and utter stupidity by a third intruding party. No longer was it simply Haruo and Adzumi, but rather Haruo and Adzumi with someone who lacked no sense whatsoever. The mere fact that this attack was taking place, while in an area devoid of other people in their direct vicinity, Mt. Ikkyu was well enough populated that the commotion would be heard if things were too intense. Haruo’s eyes watched the scene, yet his body refused to move, not from fear, but rather not knowing how to react in such a situation. While normal fight or flight responses would have one doing one or the other, Haruo simply froze up, wondering if this was in fact reality or some sort of illusion, as it still made no sense whatsoever.

If he could, Haruo would’ve just sat in his spot, yet Adzumi had the awareness to push him away from her, as there was little to no resistance from his own body. Haruo, being pushed off the bench, landed on the ground away from it, now fully regaining control of his senses. Reflexively, Haruo’s fist clenched, testing his control of his hands and their stability at the moment. Slowly, while having more control over his body, his conscious awareness was slowly slipping, being replaced by instinct and something else entirely. Haruo’s eyes, while full of life before, dulled lightly, no longer shining with the joy he held prior, but rather with something darker that he wasn’t aware of at all. A few moments passed by, yet he wasn’t fully aware of what he was doing, yet his body instinctually rolled away, a Kunai implanted in the ground where he had once been. Getting to his feet, Haruo, without any sense of caution for the time being, other than getting this no name individual away from Adzumi, began dashing in the direction of their dark-haired attacker. His method of attack was simple, while not being a Taijutsu user, almost anyone could throw a simple punch, and that was exactly what Haruo intended to do at the moment, a punch thrown from his right hand directly towards the nose, even if he would be coming in at an angle. The age old saying of never hitting a girl was thrown to the wind, when his active conscious submitted to the slight rage he felt, and for the defence of Adzumi. His entire purpose was to distract this person long enough that Adzumi could escape.

511 of 3651 Total Words

15A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Empty Re: A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:44 am

Katsuko

Katsuko

D-rank
Adzumi has been skipped
It's been over 96 hours since haruo has posted, she is henceforth being skipped and it's not my turn.

16A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Empty Re: A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:41 am

Katsuko

Katsuko

D-rank
Her plan worked. And, she didn't even need to use her sharingan. As she twisted her body, the blade cleanly and deeply sliced the girl's chest as she moved backwards. As she started moving she heard her kunai hit the ground however, which meant the other one. The one that didn't have a headband was moving. If he was decent enough to dodge her kunai, he must have at least some formal training. In fact he might be a ninja. Although Kuroame had no indication of him being a shinobi which was undoubtedly making this more difficult as to whether or not she should pay attention to them. By the time Kuroame started her second slash She began to hear the footsteps behind her. A dark grin appeared on her face as her hate still overflowed the surrounding area. She couldn't even imagine what this felt like to them. A blissful moment, turned into a brutal fight for their life. It must of felt surreal to them. Like it was a dream, or maybe a Genjutsu. Maybe a test from their peers, although the seething hatred flowing off of Kuroame might debunk the latter. But, she wasn't going to wait around for them to settle from the confusion. She was going to show them just how evil the Uchiha were.

Kuroame would slash the girl's neck, only severing one carotid, in a left to right swing, but at least managing to get half of the girl's neck. However, she didn't stop there. She judged where the boy was based on his movement, and had moved her head to look behind her before she had even finished her slash on the girl. Her red eyes full of hatred trained on him. Since she had heard him, she adjusted her swing in a way it also doubled as a spin so she would e turning to face him after the strike. She slowed her blade a little, after her cut, to allow him time to get close to her, and sped it up at the last possible moment for the speed of her movements to have a full force attack. As she struck he was still a tad out of range of her, but close enough he wouldn't have time to retract his movements. She would move her body forwards so she was lower, so her strike would go under his fists, and she would make a horizontal slash a crossed his stomach. If she succeeded and given that she hadn't had to use her Devil's eyes on the girl, she would look upwards to meet his eyes, and if he had them open, she would use her Devil's eyes technique on him, or she would keep her eyes trained on his eyes until they opened, and activate it then. Although the pain from the sudden wound would lead to his eyes very likely being open. As she would be doing this she would already be moving her blade for a second slash. Diagonal from top to bottom, left to right, aiming for his neck, which would then lead down to his chest. and down to his right hip. The hatred still hung in the air, and Kuroame hadn't calmed down in the slightest. How dare they get to be happy. Was her world so dark, and yet there's got to be filled with so much light. It infuriated her. She was going to end that light, and crush them so they could never recover. She hated them.

WC: 600
Total WC: 1933
Chakra: 125
Jutsu used:

17A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Empty Re: A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:59 am

Katsuko

Katsuko

D-rank
Haruo has been skipped.
As he has not posted for over 72 hours

18A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Empty Re: A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:06 pm

Sero

Sero

S-rank

Slowly the water of the lake would ripple outwards. Its waves increasing to double their size and speed as if something other then the falls had bothered them. Birds erupted from the trees and flew in panicked discord as they screamed across the sky. Nature knew of what was coming before the people did and yet it could be felt already. Something unnatural was approaching.  Even from this far away one could tell that whatever it was, this thing that shifted the wind, that bent the trees with a slow creaking noise and put the animals in such a state of terror that all of them fled rather then simply hide. Even the roar of the waterfall seemed to dull as Sero approached. The bright morning slowly turning into something far more grey then before. A thick fog slowly rolled out of the tree line just passed the waters and seemed to creep over the area ever so slowly like a walking pace. Each end of the fog hard to make out but like a hand as pale as can be...nearly translucent, clawing its way along as if a lost soul fleeing its captor. The area began to darken as the fog battled the sun for supremacy and bit by bit began to win.

It was then that a lone figure would be more felt then seen as he moved across the lake. Walking along the cloaked waters surface as if the fog had made it solid. Each step making a sizzling noise like cold water smashing against a hot pan and steam rose from his feet. As he approached the group fighting would sense him first. This could not be a man...it had to be a genjutsu. Just from being around him was like feeling the sensation of what a thousand sins would feel like crawling against ones skin. A predator on the hunt that had caught the smell of blood. The unholy being stepped again and the area seemed to pulse with untamed blood lust like a heartbeat of a hidden beast within the fog and yet each time he stepped the heart beat again. Another pulse of filth touching the soul. Still he gradually drew closer. Calmly walking at a casual pace. Each moment a painful reminder something like him existed. Each step exhibited how he could not possibly be human. This thing that made kage wary. The Shinobi known as Osada Sero Jr.

Still as he stepped onto land the waves seemed to shift and roll from him. He was in clear view now. Yet his grey, hooded cloak seemed to fade back and forth like a spirit into the mist which moved with him. His grey boots showed no signs of having been burned and yet they could clearly hear the sizzle as he walked until he reached land. Pale fingers twitched as they hung loosely at his sides like claws waiting to rip into a new meal. Symbols seemed to have been branded into his flesh like raised skin. The hems of his sleeves were the only thing not grey and the difference was they were randomly splotched with dark crimson. As he reached the shore the shop keepers were already making distance between themselves and him or closing their gates as fast as they could. If the disturbance hadn't sent someone scattering to alert the authorities this certainly had. After all a monster risen from the lake was not to be taken lightly. Still he didn't much care for the unfortunate souls that just happened to witness him. He was far more interested in the scene that had begun to unfold as he watched from across the lake behind the trees by several meters.

It was then that his head shifted to the side in a jerking motion and turned. Dull and lifeless grey eyes shifted to look at the three battling nearby. Two of them seemed unwilling to be a part of it and had so far been the ones to shed blood. His eyes shifted to the third and that entity with the heartbeat in the fog around them seemed to let out a dull growl as he looked at the dripping blade. Like an echoing noise from every direction at once as she would easily be able to feel it on the back of her neck. She was what he hunted. He cared nothing for the wounded. He simply wanted her. Those eyes seemed to gaze unblinking from beyond the grave as he turned to her fully. He was waiting. The dark visage of destruction and chaos that stood before him was being invited to test him as he watched her. Her red gaze flaring like lights in the fog. The growl seemed to become more focused now as it echoed around barely able to be made out.

"U-Chi-Ha."

815 words
-5 chakra for supernatural walking practice.

19A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Empty Re: A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:17 am

Katsuko

Katsuko

D-rank
It made her hairs stand. The feeling that ebbed at Kuroame as she finished her final cut into the boy. Both of them had  been pathetic before her. If this was what shinobi were made of, she would have an easy time crushing them. Although she still didn't feel as though she had made much headway in her abilities. This either meant, that neither had they, or Kuroame could soar above shinobi by leagues of power. Although both was an option too. The feeling crawled up her spine and Kuroame's instincts told her to move. To run. Her body was scared. The fear fought with the anger inside of her, but she trusted her instincts, and leapt back away from the two genin, towards the from which she had came, her eyes watching the two. Were they planning something? What was this strange sensation? Little did she know her back was facing it. Her leap took place only moments after her second strike had occurred, although to her surprised as she went back the feeling intensified. That's when she felt it. All of the energy targeted at her. It primal in it's nature. A true predator wished to end it's prey. Kuroame began to sweat, although it was a cold sweat. Her face went pale as her body froze. What was this thing? What monster lurked behind her? She couldn't even move to see. She was scared. She didn't know of what, she cared little for her life, but she was scared. Truth be told it was probably of the monster behind her. Her eyes were back to the way they normally were, black, and her body was shaking with fear. She didn't know what to do. she wasn't even sure if she did know what to do that she could make her body do it. Then she heard it. The words that oozed from the monster's mouth. It came in an almost growl like tone.

"U-Chi-Ha."

Images flashed before her in her mind. Fire, Red eyes, The sharingan. All of the information she had learned about the clan. About their legends and abilities. About the infamous madara, and the near extinction at the hands Itachi. Her mind sorted through all of it, and it rested on a black haired girl standing before her looking down at her with a smile. Her mouth moved, but the words didn't come out, although she knew what they were. Rage filled her once more. polluting the air with her anger and hatred, although not quite on the same same scale as the aura the monster behind her was producing. Her eyes burned red once more, as the hate flooded her systems. The hatred that hung in the air surpassed what she had presented before however. She then turned  around and faced the beast, flicking the blood off her blade unto the ground before her as she did so. Her red eyes would focus on the grey hooded figure. She would tighten the grip on her sword to the point where her knuckles were white. She would then lower her tance a little bit, before taking off towards the hooded figure with full intent of killing him. She wanted him dead. She wanted him to be removed from existence. He was going to die by her hand. She hadn't even used her Devil's Eye technique yet, and she planned on it. She was going to kill him, and she would use it if she had to. She was angry.

Once she would reach him on the water she would give a simple diagonal slash to chest, and then if she got the chance for a second strike she would aim a for a horizontal slash to his neck.

WC: 639
Total WC: 2632
Chakra: 125/150
Didn't use Devil's eye again.
-5 for sharingan
-5 for Supernatural walking practice

Skipping adzumi for she has had ample amount of time to post, and hasn't.

20A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Empty Re: A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:17 pm

Sero

Sero

S-rank
Sero could sense her rage. A softer pulse trying without hope to surge against the tide of his own. So much anger towards his presence? Or perhaps the single word he had uttered. Whatever it was it seemed to fuel the young girl. Bring forth the wrath he craved in his battles. He could almost feel it like a tingle in his fingertips. Blood was about to be spilled again and he was finally to be a part of it. Someone who had at least some skill was facing him. She wasn't like the relentless pirates he hunted at home. The ones he tortured for sport. A thin smile parted the pale lips of the figure as even within the shadow of his hood grey eyes seemed to show. Ever watching everything. He enjoyed the idea of someone truly wanting him dead. When he was younger he would strike them down without a moments notice. But now he waited. She had more potential but it was yet to be seen if she had reached it. Her fight with the genin had her using the peak of what he considered most genin capable of but beyond that he wasn't aware if she had more power or if she had been toying with them. Now was the time to see. Still as she charged him the smile faded away into a frown. She wasn't speeding up. Her abilities were not increasing...she was just charging him at the same level she had those genin. Did she understand the situation she was in? Did she not realize that she would have to be more to take him down? She would have to be punished for this insolence. She would have to know her place. His voice rang out like an echoing growl.

"Only a fool charges an Osada."

With that his left hand lifted in a blur of motion as from within his sleeve smoke poured out in mass. By the time she made it to where he had been he faded back out of reach as she cut smoke. It blanketed the area in a thick curtain that nearly choked anyone who breathed. Still, it wasn't the only thing that changed. That aura shifted as the slumbering beast rose up. It seemed to surround her; envelope her. It threatened to swallow up her and her reality. This close to the beast and incurring its wrath the presence was overwhelming. So much weight pressing down like a giant claw trying to crush her. Suffocating the air around her as it seemed like even though there was a smoke screen those dead grey eyes were set upon her unblinking. It was ever present and it was impossible to deny one fact. He was coming for her. She had stepped into his domain and he was reaching out for her very life. The smell of blood haunted the area as Sero stepped back from her right. The first hint that something was off was the smoke shifted and rolled towards her. Something was moving in it and quickly. Yet at the same time it was easy to see its shape in the way the smoke shifted and it was slow enough she could side step the downwards swipe of the mist tale. However that was simply a distraction. As it was meant to draw her attention the second tail shot forward out of the smoke from below at twenty five meters per second like an arrow and made a rapid attempt to slither up her leg before tightening. If it succeeded it would cut a spiral two inches deep up her left left and then burn it from bleeding. Once it locked on though it would snap upwards three meters and with a spinning motion would bodily chuck her with the momentum and power behind it towards on of the tents. Far too fast to react too for a genin. If she was more than that this attack attempt would inform him.

- 20 chakra for twin tails.
-1 smoke grenade
671/1486

21A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Empty Re: A Salvaged Skyline [ Open. NK] Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:01 pm

Sero

Sero

S-rank
Sero let out a smile as both tails hit. A little bit of glistening fang showing from under his hood. He had expected her to avoid the first tail as it was merely a distraction but for both to hit. He could smell the blood and burned skin already. Even if it was a considerable disappointment that this warrior hadn't ripened yet he could still enjoy inflicting damage on someone superior to others. She wasn't run of the mill...She was an Uchiha. Based on her speed and capabilities around chunnin level, no...still a little under. He let his tails do their work and dig deep. Burning the wounds closed but maiming her in the process. The sound of sizzling flesh filling the air like a hiss of steam as he watched as the tail slowed and trained as it took on her weight. He wasn't sure if she screamed or not. Was she like him? could she not feel the pain? Or perhaps it was simply his absorption into the moment. The thrill of the capture and the hunt coming to its peak. He watched with dull grey eyes as he whipped her like a rag doll and tossed her with a snap of the liquid tail releasing her wounded leg. It was a shame he had stepped in so soon. He knew it would of been more exhilarating had he waited and allowed her to grow more. Waited and bide his time. Allowing her to grow as he observed her weaknesses and exploited them.

He watched her smash through a small shop and lay within the wreckage and stopped himself from pursuing. His instincts and training told him she should be put down before she became a threat to Kiri. Before she could pose a challenge to him. After all he wouldn't be in Kumo for much longer so he couldn't study her weaknesses. If he let her leave the outcome wasn't so definite. Still he smiled a little sadistic grin across his pale lips. He was bored with tactics and doing what was expected and right of a tactical standpoint. He wanted to do something more exciting. He wanted to play a game with this one. See if she could rise to the occasion. Who would beat whom with what little they knew of each other in the future? He with his tactics prepared to counter her and her with her skills. Should she come for him it would be a glorious experience indeed to see if he could remain on top indefinitely. Still his dull grey gaze shifted passed her crumpled form in the debris to the police force arriving finally. He knew they would handle the wounds of those around and try and hold them for questioning....but that likely couldn't hold her. Not an uchiha. He stepped back into the mist and smoke with a dark chuckle filling the air. An echo like a growling laughter. He wanted her to come for him one day. He wanted her to escape custody and train to reach new heights. A flower blooming so it could be cut down. He was certainly eager for it this time. Yet as fast as he arrived his presence and the mist were gone. Like he had never been.

556/2042
2000/2000 A rank boiling trident trained.

Thread closed due to lack of activity.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.