You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Izaberu

Izaberu

D-rank
drawing her foot back, yunah glared at the bed, staring directly into maigo's sleeping face. Then she kicked the sleeping uchiha with all of the force she coul muster, effectively booting him off the and waking him up. When he would stir awake, Yunah would be standing over him with a grin on her face. "time to get up sleepy head, we have a whole day of training ahead of us. And, nto some of the Dameon none-sense either. This will be pure and difficult sparing... Against me." she said offering her hand out to him to help him get up off of the floor. Then she looked around their squad's hotel room. They had been given it when they checked into the resort, although it only had two beds. One for the guys, and one for the girls. She looked over to her bed where Yuko was still sleeping silently, and she said to maigo. "Let's not bug her. She was up all night last night, although she wouldn't tell me where she was going." she said as she turned around after pulling maigo up, and then she turned aruond and wrote  a note on the desk reading Yuko, Me and maigo are heading out to go train for the day. we will be at the hot springs in a private sector... don't get the wrong idea, i'll probably be beating him to a pulp. you're welcome to come join us when you wake up... <3 yunah once she finished the note, she stuck it to the back of the door, and then openned the door and went outside, she would then wait for Maigo to have too. If he didn't she would drag him with her.

After a minutes the two of them would reach the hot springs, Yunah would pay for a private sector, and then they would head there. However, yunah knew excatly which one to request, it was one theat was typically reserved for picnics and not for bathing, however yunah planned to use this small clearing to train. wehn they got there, it was a small clearing about 20 meters wide, with a river on the edge of clearing, other than that it was completely clear, grassy field, surronded by a thick grove of trees. Yunah set down her backpack, full of food and medical supplies for the day, close to the river, and next to tree, and the stood with her river facing behind her. She facedd maigo, and drew her sword from it's sheathe on her left hip. She was wearing her typical outfit, with her breast plate, headband and kunai pouches all in their usual places. once she was in her stance she looked up towards maigo with another grin. "Alright. Let's begin."  she said as she ran towards him.
WC:480
Total WC: 480
EP earned: 0
chakra levels: 150/150
Justu used:

OOC: at the moment, yunah is about 10 meters from maigo, who should be about in the center of the clearing, she was 1 meter from the river when she started running, she isn't dashing but using her maintainable max speed which is 8.9 m/s which including speed up time she should reach him in about one and a half seconds, however i did not state what she would do once she got there, so you can't assume anything. Have fun <3

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
Maigo laid there dreaming soundly, not a care in the world, no care for what was going on around him, no care for what time it was, and no care for when he'd be up. The softness of his body would outweigh his need to protect himself, and the snoring or muttering he would make during his sleep would probably outlast most of the people or conversation around him. Honestly, his most vulnerable is while he slept, if you were to ever assassinate him, now would be the best time to. Beyond that, it might take a threat against his life to get him up on some mornings, as he lied there, there sudden kick against his chest would throw him out of his bed. But in his dream it had been as if he had fallen off a tall building or into a canyon, the sudden drop would fill his nightmares as he would yell, and awake on the floor of their room just before he hit the ground. As he began to realize what happened he would roll over to Yunah standing over him with a grin on her face, "time to get up sleepy head, we have a whole day of training ahead of us. And, nto some of the Dameon none-sense either. This will be pure and difficult sparing... Against me." he said as he looked up in dismay. Sorrow on his mind for her interrupting his sleep, he wondered how late it was as he sat up and yawned and stretched, trying to gather his composure.

Maigo stood up and stumbled around to get ready, he slept in his boxers and didn't even bother to change them, instead just threw on his normal clothes from yesterday as he got his gear together, "Let's not bug her. She was up all night last night, although she wouldn't tell me where she was going." he looked at her for a second, the wires in his brain began to fire off as he sighed. Yeah, we should at least let one person in this group enjoy their sleep. with disdain in his voice he let it slide off as he followed her out. In all honesty he was rather happy that he was going to get some practice in before the exams, relaxing so much might make him soft and then cost him his composure once it came time for him to be put to the test.

They got to their clearing where they would begin and as she prepared herself and set her things down, Maigo stood next to her and tightened his kunai pouch to his leg. As well as his pouch in his jacket, even though there wasn't much in there to worry about, he still had some shuriken in there, and then turned his sword to his right side so his dominant hand could draw it. Maigo went across the field to prepare, as he awaited on her to start he cracked his neck and shook himself, any little thing to help him loosen up. "Alright. Let's begin." she called out as she rushed towards him, he began to pool chakra in his eyes and activate his simple sharingan, he wondered if she knew he had this ability, he had kept their last spar to mainly his sword, and he for sure hasn't used any genjutsu against her, but he wondered if he had ever activated his eyes around her. It's probably better I start her off with something simple he thought as he held the rat hand seal and watched her head towards him. He inhaled while he did so, to give the illusion of him creating some ninjutsu, in an attempt to make her keep her distance as grass and leaves would begin to swirl around her and change her world into an illusion where her worst nightmares would come to life.

[659 words]
+1 to RT from 1-tomoe Sharingan

Chakra 135/150:

Izaberu

Izaberu

D-rank
the patter of feet against the grass flooded the air as yunah sprinted towards Maigo. She knew that he was a genjutsu user from what dameon had said during their previous training, and she also knew that he was an uchiha, those two things could make him a force to be reckoned with. So yunah really wasn't all that surprised as his eyes began to glow red with a signle dot in them signifing he was a weakling with only a one tomoe sharigan. however She knew that that sharigan wasn't going to help him out much as she made a one-handed, monkey sign, then a hare sign, suddenly her movements were increased. She was pracctically on top of Maigo when he made the tige sign and inhaled. yunah knew that Uchiha, among other things, were excellent at fire justu, fireball justu being a signature of theirs. So yunah immedaitely got on the ground, and slid at 12.9m/s in between Maigo's legs, using her sword to slash at his legs. She then spun around on the ground so that her hands were underneath her and pushed off, landing on maigo's back, kicking off immedaitely and doing a flip while swingin her sword, aiming to leave a big gash along his back. she would then land, sliding as she did so to the point where she was about 7 meters away from maigo. She looked his direction hoping to find him face first in the grass, due to blows she hopefully landed against his back. She would not stop her assualt there, assuming everything went threw as planned, yunah charged at maigo once more, with her blade ready to attack or block at a moments notice. Blood dripping from it as she ran towards him.

WC: 301
Total WC: 781
EP Earned: 0
Chakra levels: 135/150
jutsu used:

OOC: Yunah avoided your genjutsu by sliding inbetween your legs, and even if you followed her by sticking your head between your legs (which is a stupid idea) she kicked off and landed on your back, at which point you would lose visiual contact with her. and, since your jutsu has start up time (the leaves circling and shit... yeah flashy stuff takes time), and since she was not moving at 12.9 m/s she definitely avoided it. However, this does not mean you have to take the hits. if you can find a way to avoid them, do. but keep in mind you are commited to your jutsu at this point, so i would say that avoiding the leg slash would be impossible??? and the back slash would be hard to avoid as well. But i left one part specifically unclear on purpose. i never said where i hit your leg, so if you take the damage (which i can't see you not doing since you don't have an escape route) you get to pick where it is.

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
Maigo watched as Yunah slide between his legs, letting her sword drag behind and cut his right thigh a few inches above the knee. His eyes watched the rest of her pass underneath, hoping his genjutsu would take it's affect soon, he let his legs crumble under his wait, leaning into his left leg to take the weight off he would hyperextend forward as he grabbed his sword still in its sheathe. He knew that Yunah was behind him, and that she was better with a sword, and that wasting time to turn around and gather his surroundings would be costly and give her another free strike against him. Trying to run through his scenarios, his sharingan was all but useless as it was and especially so if he can't even see his opponent. Grabbing his sword but keeping it in it's sheathe he rotated as much as he could, his left leg falling forward as he also fell face forward and prepared to land in the dirt. As he grabbed the sword he rotated it so that it would be flush and parallel with his back, giving him a decent range to cover most hits she might throw at him. So unless she was going to kill him and cut his neck then she should end up hitting the bamboo sheathe more so than his own flesh.

As he felt her blade begin to send the pressure into his back his body rotating clockwise as his weight crumbled under his left leg, making his blade and sheathe the most prominent thing to hit on his person. The pressure of the blade became tremendous, when which it occurred to him that he was actually being stood on, no kicked, from behind. Which means her attack hadn't started yet and was about to come, now rotating in full force using the force of her kick to help it along, he would use his sword in sheathe to block any attack sent. And then try to roll away and create some distance between the two of them, in what would only be the most likely the ugliest roll and transition back to his feet as imaginable. He would regroup himself and then find out where Yunah was now standing, hoping that her fears had now taken over her at this point and would give him an opening to attack.

As he would be reeling from the cut on his leg it would certainly affect his speed, maybe it would be best to attack from a distance. Without thinking and without giving Yunah time to recover he would follow her for a second keeping his sharingan trained on her, fully drawing his sword now and funneling chakra into it's tip. He would watch where she was headed and send two waves of chakra at her, a sliver color with white and blue tints as it would travel towards her. One aimed directly for her standing vertically and scraping against the ground, the other horizontal to cover any initial movements. Watching the shakra crescents fly forward he kinda wondered to himself what was going on in her mind as he tightened the grip on his blade and set his footing, he wasn't gonna let her just slide through his legs so easily again.

[555 words, 1214 words total]
+1 to RT from 1-tomoe sharingan

Chakra 115/150:

[OOC: So, we discussed in cbox how/why under genjutsu so I'll skip that part unless you want me to recap. I gave the slash to the right leg lower thigh since it's a fairly solid part and the knee is probably most eye catching so it's logical it hit there, I said lower since unless you were overreaching to cut towards the top an inch or two above the knee seems reasonable. Now, even delayed reaction aside, the debris and diversionary stuff should be taking affect on Yunah, meaning she's not going to see as many of Maigo's actions as the genjutsu takes affect. So him turning forward and off his leg is a reasonable action, and I would say there's no way for her to notice him turn as she plants her feet into his back, which inevitably lets him turns quicker. After we take that in, and him grabbing his sword in sheathe to block, any slash made would end up hitting his sheathe and cutting that instead of his back. From there, I assume with Yunah jumping off and Maigo rolling forward, they are probably 5 meters or so away from each other. This means that from the time it takes Maigo to lock onto Yunah, whom under genjutsu shouldn't be too hard. So I would argue minimal time, the jutsu at C-rank strength that I used moves at 20 m/s per second. So 5 meters away and accelerating at some factor greater than 2 m/s, I would say it would reach Yunah in about a second or so. That was basically the end of the turn and Maigo is gonna waiting to see Yunah somehow break the genjutsu and avoid the attack or take the hit and then go from there.]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.