You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Yui sighed it seemed Shizume was off having some sort of vacation and left a note for her. She did not like what she read looking to the sky wishing anyone else could go but she knew she had to. For a long time she had been lazy just drinking and doing other fun activities but her training had fallen off a great deal she really needed to get back into shape. She looked down toward Sekkiea smiling as she would wag her tail it had been some time since the two of them had visited another land at least a year for the pair.

"Well Sekkiea it seems we are off the the exams who knows maybe they will be rather exciting. I mean maybe we can find some fun as well but I really do need to train again I think all this laziness has made me not as strong as I used to be."

Sekkiea nodded to her making Yui sigh and lower her head, her body was still in great shape but she had not tried to improve herself for such a long time and she felt she really needed to get working on that. She grabbed her travel supplies as she would step out of her house making sure to give strict instructions to the guards of the village. They were told if anyone even remotely suspicious tries anything to kill them without hesitation do not attempt to capture them. She moved the one of the side gates as she did not know if there were spies but she did not want them knowing one of the villages strongest shinobi had left. She began to make her way toward Kumo, this is a land she had no actually traveled to before and it would be a first. She always felt a bit skeptical of them and un trusting but this was the exams and it was important that she attended them. They would not know she was coming until she showed up and she made sure her leaving was very secretive and in the middle of the night. She continued to travel as the nights would pass she would eventually on the third day reach the gates of Kumo. This had been a very quiet travel as it seemed most people had already went to the exams but many were still flooding in as she introduced herself and showed her paperwork she was allowed inside.

"Well Sekkiea... let us see what sort of fun we can have here, it is several days till the exams start so let us find some fun while we wait."

Sekkiea sighed as she knew what sort of fun Yui was looking for but that was her partner always one that was a seeker of love and loved to fight as well. This was the Yui she knew for a long time but over the years Yui had matured back when she had been kage she was not ready for such a heavy burden. She hoped one day Yui would be ready to handle such a burden and be able to lead their great nation back to a track of glory and honor.

Yui smiled as she spotted a bar shorty after entering the village smiling and motioning for Sekkiea to follow she felt this was going to be a awful idea. She would let Yui have fun the first day as she knew she had been stressed because she had been doing a lot more work recently due to the kage taking care of personal business. She walked into the door smiling and looking around plenty of fun could be had here this was going to be a exciting few weeks she could feel it.

-Exit Thread-

WC:626/600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.