You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Petals Land in Kumo [Kaekio, Nozomi] Empty Petals Land in Kumo [Kaekio, Nozomi] Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:55 pm

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Nozomi hadn't been in Kumo for very long. After checking her students into the lodging that Kiri had secured for the Chuunin Exam participants, Nozomi had split off, to go look for Kaekio, as she'd promised. She of course had Kaekio's own address completely memorized, having mailed it out so many times by now that it was almost lodged in her brain.

She wandered around a little bit, asking people for the general area that Kaekio's address could be found out. On occasion she was met with silence, or completely disregarded. Of course, that made sense to her. She was a kunoichi, but she wasn't from around the area, as well as she was relatively young. With such an innocent face, plenty made the assumption that she wasn't to be taken seriously, little more than some kid playing ninja or something like that. But also, there were some people that were rather helpful.

It took her a little bit to find the place regardless, mainly because she wasn't rushing around, instead just walking. Coming up to the door, Nozomi raised her left hand to brush her hair out of her face, and paused for a second before timidly raising her other hand to knock on the door and wait and see if her girlfriend was home at all.

WC: 218

2Petals Land in Kumo [Kaekio, Nozomi] Empty Re: Petals Land in Kumo [Kaekio, Nozomi] Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:50 pm

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
Ever since kaekio has gotten back from Kirigakure she has had a lot of days off, and she can't really say that she has enjoyed them much either. Sure it's nice not to be working so hard, but the one time that she actually wants her mind to be taken away with doing missions, she is not given any missions to do. It's killing her having to count each passing day that nozomi doesn't arrive, and she'd honestly love to just go take out some bandits or something to pass the time until her girlfriend arrives in kumogakure, but she hasn't been getting the chance lately, and it's bugging her. Because now, instead of focusing on getting stronger and better, as well as getting close to her next goal, which is to become a jounin, she is stuck laying on her couch staring at the ceiling with her heart longing to be just a little bit close to someone who is so far away, and with a promise to be there soon. She simply can't handle much more days off, and she was given one today.

Well Today kaekio decided that she wasn't simply going to lounge around her house and do nothing all day. With her girlfriend's arrival do at any given time, she felt like she needed to go hopping in order to pick up some new clothes. She basically only ever wore the same outfit and while that was handy for being recognized around the village, and her outfit suited her well for missions and such, it wasn't the most appealing thing. luckily she did have a few different outfits, and so she decided that she would change up her look today, just for the sake of going out. Changing her look wasn't something she really ever did, and so it was nice to have a bit of a change of pace. She also woke up late today, as she did on most days when she had the day off, making sure to take advantage of the day to get in some much needed rest. That combined with her taking a little bit longer than usual meant it was about mid afternoon by the time she was ready to go out and start shopping. However just as she made her way from the bathroom to the front door, her head band around her waist today, she heard a knock on the door. She couldn't help but let out a sigh. Did she really have a mission today after all? and it was such a shame too, after she had just gotten into an outfit she didn't typically wear.

With that said she made her way towards the door, with an almost saddened look on her face. However, when she opened the door her expression immediately changed. and she screamed out "NOZO!" as she wrapped her arms around her girlfriend. making sure not to squeeze too tight out of excitement, but enough so that she could tell she was excited to see here. Kaekio would then rest her head on the girl's shoulder and say in a much softer tone of voice "I'm glad you finally came. i was beginning to go mad waiting." she said bringing the girl in even closer into the hug. then she would pull away from the hug sightly just so she could see nozomi's face, right before kissing her gently on the lips. then she fulled pulled away from the hug and intertwined her fingers with nozomi's. then she spoke once more "So do you want a tour of the village first, or a tour of my house? your pick." she said unable to contain her happiness. She was just glad that she wasn't in sage mode, or her tail would be wagging like crazy again. which more then embarrassing to experience.

WC:659
Kaekio's look:

3Petals Land in Kumo [Kaekio, Nozomi] Empty Re: Petals Land in Kumo [Kaekio, Nozomi] Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:37 pm

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
"Oh shit, you look normal!" Nozomi said, as she'd only seen her girlfriend dressed in her shinobi attire. It was like when Kaekio had visited her, and she'd been in her own civilian clothing. Her arms wrapped around the other girl, who had jumped on her almost immediately. She drew quite a few parallels to the other week when Kaekio had shown up rather unexpectedly. The hug was fantastic, but of course it would always have to come to an end, because they couldn't hold on forever. Before they completely parted though, Kaekio pulled her in for a kiss, which of course made the small blonde blush, but she returned it happily. "I left only a couple of days after you. Sorry it took so long, but I needed to get my squad assignment. And now I'll be here for a long while. The Chuunin Exams and all, and my students are registered for it, so I'll be here unless I get called away for a sudden important mission, which shouldn't be anytime at all, so I'll be here a while!" she giggled.

Looking down to Kaekio's hand, to see her fingers intertwined with her own, she smiled. "I get you're excited, but I still need to unpack and change my clothes. I don't like wearing my uniform and carrying my things everywhere. So can we go inside first? If that's okay with you?" she joked. After all, she was fully uniformed, and had all of her things on her. It was only two bags and such, but her weapons were in them, as were clothes, and rations and such.

WC: 273
TWC: 491

4Petals Land in Kumo [Kaekio, Nozomi] Empty Re: Petals Land in Kumo [Kaekio, Nozomi] Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:25 pm

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
"Oh shit, you look normal!" Kaekio wanted to fall over dead at that comment. What was that suppose to mean? did she not look normal normally?  although kaekio supposed she looked more like a shinobi, and that that's what nozomi was referring too, not meant in any malice. but, it still made kaekio want to curl up in a ball and stay there for the rest of eternity with "shame" tattoed on her forehead. But, even more so, kaekio wanted to go out and buy some "normal clothes" so that way she woulld look a bit more "normal" for nozomi. Which would be something that she would have to get used too, but she was determained to do so... The hugfetl amazing and even though they hadn't been apart for long, not even cose to as long as last time, it still felt nice to have the girl in her arms once more. then came the kiss and kaekio felt peaceful. Like the world around her had just stopped and there wasn't anything else to worry about. She wasn't worried about stares or if some smal village some where was burning to the ground, it didn't matter to her in that moment becaue in that moment, her life was perfect, and she couldn't ask for anything more. however, they couldn't kiss forever, one of thm would run out of breath first and die, and then the other would be eternally depressd and she was sure that neither one of them wanted that, so kaeio reluctantly pulled away from the kiss, and as she did so she did a quick survery of her surrondings to make sure there were no onlookers. Not like she was ashamed to be with nozomi, it was just that she wanted to be the one to announce it, and to whom she wanted to know, she didn't want others running around and it being made into a big deal, plus this way she felt like she was getting nozomi all to her self wit no interuptions, but she knew she woud at least have to tell sano eventually. "I left only a couple of days after you. Sorry it took so long, but I needed to get my squad assignment. And now I'll be here for a long while. The Chuunin Exams and all, and my students are registered for it, so I'll be here unless I get called away for a sudden important mission, which shouldn't be anytime at all, so I'll be here a while!" she giggled. kaekio giggled. it felt great, and kaekio coudn't help but smile. This was how she wanted her life to be.

Kaekio intertwined her fingers with nozomi's and it was hard to contain everything she was feeling at the moment. but, she knew that nozomi would at least be able to see one, happiness. "I get you're excited, but I still need to unpack and change my clothes. I don't like wearing my uniform and carrying my things everywhere. So can we go inside first? If that's okay with you?" Kaekio's face was surprised a little at first. in all of her excitement she forget that nozomi was staying with her! which is what she wanted, but she still didn't remember it, and that made her want to slam her face against a desk. She flashed a reassuring smile at nozomi to make up for her previously shocked face. and then said. "oh sorry... i guess in all of my excitement i forgot you were stainy with me... yeah come on in" she said eadingin nozomi in side. She felt like such a baka at the moment.

Kaekio's house was a little bit smaller than Nozomi's, and entering right into the living room, with the kitchen directly visible behind it, with a bar seperating the livving room and kitchen. The living room held one small white couch, and a fireplace, and then a book shelf on the left side as you entered the front door, next to a door, which was almost nearly empty due to kaekio never having time to read, or even purchase books for that matter. kaekio went onto give nozomi a tour of her house, showing her living room, then showing her everything in the kitchen, then tell her what was behind either door at either side of the living, the one on the right side, as you entered the house, being the bathroom, and the on the left side being her bedroom, the house being excessivley and almost complusivey clean. after she gave nozomi the tour she then turned to her and spoke. "alright so i'm giving you the choice since it's realy up to you, you can sleep on the couch next to the fire place or..." kaekio's face light up bright red with blush as she did her best to finish the sentence "o-or you could stay in the bed with me" Her voice noticably quietier and the blush on her face was evident enough of why she was quiet. then she looked back up in a hurry "Oh! right you wanted to change!" Kaekio would run over to the door way, and grab nozomi's two bags and start walking towards her room "Here you can just change in my room" she said setting down the bags next her to violet colored bed. then she would wait until nozomi entered the room, and kaekio would close the door behind her as she left the room to give nozomi some privacy. She would then make her way over to the couch and lay on it thinking about the day ahead of her.

Kaekio's mind wandered for a bit, but not too long  as she began to think about the fact of being attacked while they were on date or something stupid like that. She knew the chances of it happening were slim, but she also knew that without at at least on of her swords kaekio would be near useless. And, with the thought of not being able to protect nozomi she got up almost instantly and half jogged, half ran to her bedroom door without even remember nozomi was behind it. She would open the door and take several steps in before realizing what she had done. She would look nozomi in the eyes and freeze, her entire face turning bright red.

WC:1088
Total WC:1747

5Petals Land in Kumo [Kaekio, Nozomi] Empty Re: Petals Land in Kumo [Kaekio, Nozomi] Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:22 pm

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
As Nozomi entered Kaekio's place, she looked around, for the first time, at the place that her girlfriend lived. It was an interesting experience, being in a place that she was unfamiliar with, but that her significant other knew quite well. Everything was so foreign to her almost. Even though she was looking around, Nozomi's eyes kept wandering back to Kaekio, and she had to actively look away so she didn't stare for too long. They had spent a few days together in Kiri, but it was certainly strange to actually see the other girl.

She listened though as Kaekio gave her a tour of the small place. It was only a little bit smaller than Nozomi's own place, although not too terribly. Nozomi's house was so barren other than the bare necessities that it looked bigger than it actually was. She was very efficient at managing her space. As Kaekio asked Nozomi about the sleeping arrangements, Nozomi blushed slightly. "I mean, I was hoping... you know, I could share your room with you." she said, somewhat shyly. She didn't maintain any eye contact, because she didn't want to blush anymore.

She followed Kaekio to her room, which would be their shared room for a little while, and then she was alone to change. After rifling through her bags to find a good outfit to wear that wasn't for combat or missions. It didn't take long, as Nozomi had some outfits already put together for her stay here. Setting it on the bed, Nozomi began the process of stripping down, which took a deal of effort. Removing her weapons and such, then the flak jacket, then the shoes and jumpsuit. It wasn't the most annoying thing in the world, but changing out of clothes to put on different ones was always strange to do.

Sliding on her shorts and sandals, Nozomi was just about to put her top on when the door opened and Kaekio ran in the room. So shocked by this, Nozomi just sat there for a few moments, her face turning an intense shade of red, before she regained her bearings enough to cover herself with her hands and turn around, reaching for the shirt she was going to put on. She didn't say anything about the situation, as she didn't trust her voice not to squeak if she talked. To finish off her outfit, Nozomi wrapped a scarf around her waist like a belt, something she tended to do with most of her civilian clothes.

WC: 420
TWC: 911
OOC: The kumo outfit. Hair is normal.
Spoiler:

6Petals Land in Kumo [Kaekio, Nozomi] Empty Re: Petals Land in Kumo [Kaekio, Nozomi] Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:28 pm

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
Frozen with her heart pounding as her went flush red. she couldn't help but stand here, her body unwillling too move. After a few moments she finally muttered the words "G-gumen... Gumen Nasai" She finally got the words out, and then she stared straight at the ground as she moved to the other side of the bed, and picked up one of her two swords. She wouldn't need both of them for the day. She then strapped it on her left hip, doing all of this with her back turned to nozomi so she could finished getting changed. Her face still flushed with red. Gosh why was she always such a ditz when it came to being around this girl? couldn't she for once seem some what level headed around her? Kaekio let out a small sigh as she turned around to face her girlfriend whom was now fully dress and she gave her a smile. "You look nice." she said having calmed down a littler bit more. Although she wanted to smack herself several times over for what she did she figured there was nothing that could have been done about it now. she then spoke again "And, you're totally welcome in my room.... in fact that is where i was hoping you'd want to stay." Kaekio said walking over to nozomi and kissing her on the lips while she placed both of her hands on the girls hips. it felt wonderful to be able to do that again. And kaekio was glad that she had the opportunity to be able to kiss the cute little blonde as much as she wanted while she was here. She was even more glad that the girl chose to stay in her room. she then brought her hands up and intertwined both of her hands with the girls hands and pressed her forward against her's "So. are you ready to go?" she said with a giggle before wrapping her arms around the girl and pulling her onto the queen sized bed, and rolling with her so that way kaekio had her pinned down underneath her. she would then give the girl a gentle kiss on the lips and wait for her awnser.

WC:377
Total WC:2124

7Petals Land in Kumo [Kaekio, Nozomi] Empty Re: Petals Land in Kumo [Kaekio, Nozomi] Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:24 pm

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
As Nozomi finished dressing, she turned her attention back to Kaekio, her previous embarassment now forgotten. She had noticed that Kaekio had a sword strapped on, and now the reason for her entering was made clear. Perhaps the idea was a good one. Nozomi moved over to her bags and picked up her headband and two of her tantos. Slipping the headband onto her neck, Nozomi tucked her weapons into the scarf belt she had on. After receiving the compliment on her looks, Nozomi just flashed a shy smile at the other girl. "Well, when you stayed with me for a couple days, you had my bed of course. So... I don't know why it makes me so nervous. Maybe it's because sleeping in my bed is normal, but sleeping in my girlfriend's is different?" she said, talking mainly just to talk.

The next thing she knew though, she was pinned on Kaekio's bed, blushing fiercely again. She'd registered everything happening, but was powerless to actually move her body on her own accord. That girl just had that effect on her. "I... I was ready. Now I'm not so sure..." she said, blushing even more. She really enjoyed this moment, and truth be told, would be comfortable staying like this for a while. "No, no, we have to go on a walk and tour and stuff." Flustered as she was, it was difficult for her to form any cohesive thoughts and sentences. And then that nagging thought in the back of her mind. It wasn't fair. Kaekio had gotten to see Nozomi completely topless, and although there wasn't much to see, it wasn't fair that Nozomi hadn't seen Kaekio. She'd have to rectify that at some point.

WC:290
TWC: 1201

8Petals Land in Kumo [Kaekio, Nozomi] Empty Re: Petals Land in Kumo [Kaekio, Nozomi] Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:45 pm

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
Kaekio pined nozomi to the bed, doing her bed not to put any weight on her arms and using mostly her legs to support her which to the the side of nozomi. The girl had been put into this postition relatively easily. And, Kaekio figured that she didn't mind being here all too much. The girl's next words practically confirmed that. "I... I was ready. Now I'm not so sure..." She could see the blush litter nozomi's face. And kaekio's face was filled with blush too, but that wasn't what was important. Kaekio seductively kissed nozomi's neck, moving her hands away from the girls hands and just briefly placing her hands on the girl's stomach before nozomi spoke again. "No, no, we have to go on a walk and tour and stuff." Kaekio stopped instantly and kissed nozomi on the lips. Sure it was frustrating, but kaekio understand. However, she also felt a small sense of defeat, and she could also understand how Nozomi felt in that hospital bed back in takigakure. But, there wasn't anything she could do about that now. She wasn't going to force anything on nozomi, and it was probaby more polite to give nozomi a tour of her home village, as nozomi had done for kaekio. With that kaekio rolled off of nozomi, and stood up, grabbing the girls hand and pulling her up/helping her up. then she would give nozomi another kiss. "Alright, as you you wish my princess." kaekio said with a smile as she interlaced her fingers with nozomi and lead her towards the door. she would lead her outside, and lock the door behind them as they left. kaekio quickly taking nozomi's hand again after she locked the door. She didn't care if people were going to look at her funny for holding a girl's hand down the street. in fact some people might just assume they were best friends, but that didn't bother kaekio. She knew that at this moment, all that mattered was her and nozomi, and the rest of the world could die for all she cared...

After they had walked for a little bit Kaekio turned her head to face nozomi, and said. "So Cutey, where do you want tog first. We have the Admin building, which isn't anything too special, the sky bar, which i'd rather avoid, the demon tree, the Thunder temple, which is really cool to look visit, especially because the rocks attract lighting, sky forge, the battle plateau, then outside the vilage there is the thunder grounds, which is near the thunder temple, it's mainly where i train, skypoint, the tower of heaven, the rice fields, up too you. kaekio would say giving an eye smile to her girlfriend, granted there were more places than that that exsisted in kumogakure, like kaekio's favorite food stop, and some others kaekio wasn't sure if she was allowed to take an outsider too, and those ones were the most touristy ones, so kaekio figured that she would provide those options, but kaekio may as well give her girlfriend some other options too. "Or, we could go down to the shopping district and get something to eat or go shopping, or even both if you want. What we do it up to you dear." she said as they continued walking. Kaekio would wait for nozomi to answer, and then she would immediately head towards where ever her girlfriend wanted to go. Although a portion of her wanted her girlfriend to pick food, because she was a little bit hungry and could go for a good bowl of rice about now.

WC:623
Total WC:2747

9Petals Land in Kumo [Kaekio, Nozomi] Empty Re: Petals Land in Kumo [Kaekio, Nozomi] Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:36 pm

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Nozomi sat up on the bed, thinking about it. "I don't know hun. Like, I want to go everywhere. I want to see everything. I just, I can't choose. I just, I don't know, take me where you want. Or wherever you'd recommend. I am kinda hungry though, I suppose, so I could get something to eat. I've been curious as to what sort of food you Kumo people eat. Kiri's main export is sea food of course. So that's mainly what I know, you know?" she giggled.

When it came to making decisions, she wasn't exactly the best. She never had been, she was too indecisive. Besides, with such an unfamiliar environment, Nozomi couldn't make any educated decision on what the best places to go would be. "I mean, in the end, I want to know everything. I showed you most of Kiri's main village, so I want to know Kumo just as well. I'm going to be here for a while, a lot longer than you were in Kiri, so I should probably know where everything is for when you're out on missions, or for when I need to train my squad and such. Or so..." Nozomi stopped speaking and blushed. "Or so I know the best places to plan a surprise date."

Her stomach grumbled a bit, signifying her slight hunger. She blushed even more, as that was one of the more embarassing things, when your body involuntarily revealed its hunger to someone. She didn't know why she didn't like it, but she never liked it when she had to grumbles. "Yeah, I'm thinking food. Shopping and stuff can be done later, definitely."

WC:280
TWC: 1481

10Petals Land in Kumo [Kaekio, Nozomi] Empty Re: Petals Land in Kumo [Kaekio, Nozomi] Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:21 pm

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
Kaekio nodded listening to everything her girlfriend had to say. She blushed a little bit when she mentioned surprised dates, and got a little bit excited at the same time. She would love for nozomi to take her on a surprise date. in fact she was kind of excepting it now. "Yes we can get food, and then go shopping after." she said smiling and grabbing her girlfriend's hand and led her ddown the street towards her favorite resturant. Kaekio figured nozomi would be smart enough to figure it out once they got there... there would be a whole lot of clues. with that in mind kaekio was excited to actually get to sit down and eat a meal with her girlfriend in her favorite place. It would just be like all of her favorite things combining into one perfect moment and kaekio couldn't wait for it...

As they walked down the street they got a few glances here and there, most them just waving to kaekio as she walked by. She didn't know what she was so worried about. it wasn't unheard of in the shinobi world for a gay couple to pop up every now and then, but she still felt like something was going to go wrong. Kaekio would wave back to them and give them a smile. From walking down the street nozomi should be able to pick up the kaekio was quite well known amongst kumogakure for almost everyone smiled and waved at her. a few kids even got excited as she went past. She didn't want to think of herself as famous, but too an outsider it could certainly seem that way. And, it wasn't hard to see why, kaekio had done a few missions that involved beating down something in the middle of the village, besides that she represented the village well in last years exams, and even further she was also among the sages of the village, the others being kenji and sano. two of the most powerful people in the village. So she was seen as powerful just by association., and even further she was the current raikages first and most successful student. It was very apparent to most of the village people that her and sano had a close relationship, and all of these things tied into kaekio being very well known around the village.

After a few moments they reached the thunder dragon's restaurant, and kaekio pulled nozomi inside. Kaekio immediately was greeted by a familiar face, granted all of the faces in here were familiar as she knew most of the staff. "KAEKIO-SAMA!" The waitress said excited. Kaekio simply flashed a smile. Hiya!... i need a table for two tonight." she said giving the girl a smile. "Yes ma'am.. if you two will follow me" Kaekio gave a nod and dragged nozomi along with her. The girl only brought one menu, and when she showed kaekio and nozomi their table she set the menu in fron tof nozomi and stood there for a moment as kaekio turned to her "i'll take the usual." the waitress laughed "Haha, i figured, when do you get anything else?" Kaeio gave a small shrug. she liked what she got. then waitress then turned to nozomi. "I assume you'll need a minute or too? unless you know what you want to drink." She said waiting for nozomi too respond. then she would turn around and go into the kitchen. kaekio would then turn to nozomi and give her a smile. "Sorry about that, i come here a lot." she said giving the girl a smile. "So what's your favorite food?" she asked, trying to start conversation.

WC:625
Total WC: 3372

11Petals Land in Kumo [Kaekio, Nozomi] Empty Re: Petals Land in Kumo [Kaekio, Nozomi] Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:52 pm

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Nozomi was blushing so hardcore. She'd not really been out in public with her girlfriend before, so it was a little difficult. Sure, she'd been out in Kiri, but not too many people knew her there. She didn't have many friends at all, and aside from being a teacher, nobody associated with her all that much so she didn't mind it. But here, it seems like everyone knew Kaekio, and she was the arm candy walking around holding her hand. Their lives were so different from each other's, but because of that, things just seemed to work out. There was so much to explore. Still, the more she walked, and the more people waved to Kaekio, the brighter red Nozomi's face got. She wasn't sure why she was so embarrassed, but perhaps it was just the amount of attention she was receiving.

In any case, after a short amount of walking, although it wasn't perhaps as short as Nozomi thought it was, considering she ran a lot to keep her body in shape, and anything less than 50 miles was not really an issue, they got to where Kaekio was taking her. The Thunder Dragon's restaurant. Nozomi couldn't help but smile. She was actually going to try learning that one soon enough, the jutsu that is. The dragon techniques were pretty cool. Which in all honesty, reminded her that now that she was a Special Jounin, it was time to up her training regimen. She'd been pretty lax about things lately, and perhaps because of that, she wasn't as top quality as she had been as a Chuunin. As a Chuunin, her skills were that of a special Jounin, easily able to keep pace with them. Now though, she was simply another Special Jounin, and as good an accomplishment as that was, she needed to surpass that as well.

Nozomi took her seat, and listened as the waitress and Kaekio exchanged some pleasantries. If she was ordering the usual, then she'd obviously been here plenty of times. "I'll have some water." Nozomi said, when prompted. She opened up the menu and started looking around for what looked good. And to be honest, she wasn't sure what it was she wanted. Everything sounded good to her. Well, everything but the stuff with mushrooms. She wasn't a fan. "I don't know Kae. Like, I'm a big fan of almost all foods. I like pretty much everything, and I never know what to get, and it's just..." Nozomi blushed. Why was she making such a big deal about this, it's just a menu. She was so indecisive. "Order for me.... and what's it like being the Raikage's student?" she muttered.

wc: 450
TWC: 1931

12Petals Land in Kumo [Kaekio, Nozomi] Empty Re: Petals Land in Kumo [Kaekio, Nozomi] Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:18 pm

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
"I'll have some water." Nozomi said, when she was asked Kaekio watched her scan over the menu briefly with a slightly panicked look on her her face. Kaekio could only simply smile at the young kunoichi. Kaekio owed virtually everything to the girl, and she didn't even know it. The thought of nozomi had driven kaekio to heights so far beyond what she thought was possible, and she was only just beginning. Kaekio was starting to go from the high from becoming a sage, to starting to feel so much weaker than everyone else around her again. It was almost like a curse. Like she was inherently power hungry, and she didn't like it but, then again she really had no choice. There were power houses in the world around her whom could still get close to those she held dear, and she absolutely couldn't let that happen. she was almost certain however that she could get stronger. And she knew exactly what was going to be running through her mind as she did. The pretty blonde sitting in front of her. Kaekio smiled and leaned over the table and planted a kiss on nozomi's forehead. "I don't know Kae. Like, I'm a big fan of almost all foods. I like pretty much everything, and I never know what to get, and it's just..." kaekio smiled and grabbed nozomis hand and held it on the table. she then spoke. "It's okay, i understand." she said giving nozomi and eye smile. she really did understand. Kaekio was almost sure that nozomi's mind was all over the place, as Kaekio's mind had been when she was in kiri. Kaekio had been a nervous wreck in kiri at the time, but now that she was home she was a lot more comfortable. So she could understand what might possibly be troubling the girl. Kaekio knew she just needed to give her time to warm up to the new area, and to the slightly more public life kaekio led. Order for me...." kaekio simply gave a nod, and a smile. "Sure love." She had no problems ordering for nozomi, although she would probably just order what she was getting. "and what's it like being the Raikage's student?" she muttered. kaekio sat back and thought for a moment. Even biting her lip as she did so, trying to think of the best way to describe it. "Well... it's interesting for sure." she said. "I dunno, im sure it isn't like most squads. I didn't get to see him much for training. And, when i did it was tough. Unlike anything else I've even heard of anyone else doing before. I'm no longer his student anymore, but when i was, i was the only student on the squad. It kind of built up a legacy for me. Lots of expectations. But,  after the chunin exams, everyone kind of saw me as his little prodigy... Which, in no way i am. But, i think even sano came to think something along those lines, because he then agreed to train me as a sage." Kaekio shook her head as she was getting off topic. "Any who. Yeah it's a real interesting thing being under the raikage. Lots of expectations. And, not a whole lot of time with your sensei... Although, I've become really close with Sano... he's almost like a father to me." Kaekio said smiling. Still holding nozomi's hand. "So, how was your sensei... Gin? was it?... what are they like?" Saying her name reminded her of the way sano acted funny when she had said it to him. it was most certainly interesting. Kaekio had went to the library to see if she could dig anything up, but she found nothing. now we would be a good time to ask. Although she would wait until nozomi was finished speaking before she did so. "Hey, about gin. Do you know if she is in a relationship or not? i know it's a weird question to ask, but there's something i'm trying to piece together, and your answer may solve my question." Before nozomi could awnser though, the waitress returned with her water, and kaekio's sweet iced tea. Then she turned to nozomi. And, before she could ask nozomi what she was going to be having, kaekio simply said "She'll be having what im having." She then gave a bow and went back into the back area, as kaekio sipped her tea. It wasn't long before they brought out a two big bowls of white rice, with teriyaki chicken on the side, with a bowl of teriyaki sauce to dip it in. The white rice already had soy sauce on it, and kaekio immediately took her chop sticks and began to stur up the rice. she then took a chunk of it and ate it, with an audible sound that said "this is so good." they would then finish dinner discussing different things, Kaekio telling nozomi about different places to go in kumogakure. Before then would finish, kaekio would pay, and then head home.

WC: 874
Total WC: 4246
Bukijutsu A-rank -> S-rank
4000/4000
[exit thread]

13Petals Land in Kumo [Kaekio, Nozomi] Empty Re: Petals Land in Kumo [Kaekio, Nozomi] Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:42 pm

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
THREAD CLOSED
Learned Bukijutsu:Kenjutsu from Kaekio: 1500/1500
TWC: 1931
Remaining WC: 431

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.