You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bully Beatdown[D-rank Repeatable] Empty Bully Beatdown[D-rank Repeatable] Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:14 am

Izaberu

Izaberu

D-rank
Mission name: Bully Beatdown(repeatable)
Mission rank: D
Objective: To find and dispose or detain of some bullies roaming the streets of kirigakure.
Reward: 85 ryo
Mission description: Some academy students have been being picked on, and brutally beaten. the last victim's injuries were almost fatal. find and take care of these bullies. show them that kirigakure will not stand for these actions..
Mission details: There are three bullies with E-3 stats acrossed the board, who know one D-rank technique from the library(up to the writer which ones) however each of them have a different one.  they also know basic taijutsu.

you will find these bullies surrounding and kicking a small kid. once you arrive they will attack you instead. you can do whatever you like to them, besides maim or kill them. if you manage to knock the leader of the group, then the other two will surrender. maiming or killing them will result in a mission failure.

Last edited by Yunah on Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Bully Beatdown[D-rank Repeatable] Empty Re: Bully Beatdown[D-rank Repeatable] Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:43 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Please change this to knocking out the leader instead of killing. I don't think killing a schoolyard bully for the sake of the village is ethical since they are just punks. I'm for the mission don't get me wrong, but for this to be a D Rank mission considering what you might have to do seems a bit too much. If you increase the ranks of the NPCs and raise the rank to C Rank I would allow it. Or you can just change it to knocking out the leader to cause the other 2 to surrender. Your call, just my honest feedback.

3Bully Beatdown[D-rank Repeatable] Empty Re: Bully Beatdown[D-rank Repeatable] Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:18 pm

Izaberu

Izaberu

D-rank
fixes made

4Bully Beatdown[D-rank Repeatable] Empty Re: Bully Beatdown[D-rank Repeatable] Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:58 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Bully Beatdown[D-rank Repeatable] VBn3axc

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.