You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Saga Dares brought to you by THE CHATBOX Empty Saga Dares brought to you by THE CHATBOX Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:26 pm

Jet

Jet

D-rank
1) Akarui was dared to post a thread at Suna's strip club and perform as a stripper for that whole thread which is open and lap dance for the first person to post

2) Fukai was dared to cockblock Karu who is trying to bang a girl as he believes he must protect his bestfriend from this wench like every stalker ever

3) Seiryu was dared to go to the suna admin building dressed as a kumo nin and start using random jutsu

**More will be added but only those that cannot harm plots, or be too inappropriate aka PG13 and still accomplished character wise**

Jet

Jet

D-rank
4) Kaekio has been dared to go to the kiri admin building dressed as a suna nin and go crazy

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
Seriously don't recommend #4.

Uchiha Izanami

Uchiha Izanami

D-rank
I  don't know, I would have made Kaekio make out with Nozomi in  the admin's building or in a strip club I would so attend!

Jet

Jet

D-rank
Haha that cant be a dare since she wants to do that anyway ;)

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
Uchiha Izanami wrote:I  don't know, I would have made Kaekio make out with Nozomi in  the admin's building or in a strip club I would so attend!

Even if they do, you can't see it.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

I had to point it out...

Sorry!

Izaberu

Izaberu

D-rank
#4 is incorrect. i was dared to go to suna's admin building and use a jutsu on it.<_<

Osamu

Osamu

D-rank
Doing number 4 sounds fun!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.