You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Too Hot For Stitches [Private, No Kill] Empty Too Hot For Stitches [Private, No Kill] Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:41 am

Stitches

Stitches

D-rank
“A bottle of warm sake... make it quick --” Stitches whispered on a melodic tone before a small pause has shown its presence; scarlet eyes were busy scurrying throughout the room. “Over there!” the girl shouted while pointing with that index finger against an unoccupied table.

The man uttered while cleaning a glass. “Sure, young lady. Feel free to occupy that table, and I’ll inform one of our waiters to bring you the drink.” with his own rusty voice.

“Whatever!” Stitches replied after turning her back against the old man.

A rattling noise started vibrating through the wooden structure; apparently, the young lady was wearing those high heels again.

Only a couple of footsteps were needed to relocate Stitches at that empty table, and upon arrival, the young lady began scraping one of the chairs against the floor, pulling it slightly back before finally taking a seat.

A few moments later... the man arrived.

“Here is your drink, miss.” the rough voice stopped against the girl's ears.

The silver tray was now placed underneath those wide and scarlet eyes, once which contained two small and traditional cups meant for sake alongside a bottle.

With her own fingers, Stitches grasped the bottle before pouring the warm liquid inside the nearest cup, filling it fully. While pouring, the young girl licked both of those luscious lips with a slow gesture; indeed, she was thirsty.

However, things did not go as expected, since judging by the warmth which resonated from the bottle and from that visible steam, the content was a bit too hot for her own taste.

“Ouch! Fucking bottle, waiter and bar! Can’t get a single thing right.” Stitches muttered with those teeth grinding against each other.

While waiting for it to cool down, Stitches brought up her trusty pipe which she quickly lit with the use of her own pink lighter. Both of those items were always present on her, and she would never abandon them by accident.

330/330

Ameryuu

Ameryuu

D-rank
A door slid closed, sealing off the cool outside breeze from the warmer thicker air on the inside of the room. The strobe lights pulsed softly, and the music was slow and soft, sliding around the room and wrapping itself around Ame, pulling her closer and closer to the bar she had been eyeing for the past few seconds. She could still feel the rush of blood in her cheeks from her trip to the dizzyingly high up tower, and indoors her jacket felt nothing but stifling. She scanned the room, each long stride bringing her closer to her usual seat. The chair squeaked softly as she slid into it and called the bartender to her with a smile. 

"Good to see you here Ame, what can I get ya?" 

"Surprise me. Nothing alcoholic though, not yet." Ameryuu shifted to lean on the counter, sweeping her eyes around the room once more, before blinked and swivelling her view to look at what had caught her attention once more. A lone woman sat in the corner, smoking a pink pipe. Am trained her eyes on her as she slipped off her jacket, letting it hand from th back of her chair as goosebumps prickled along her arms.

"Hey, do you know who that is?" Ame tilted her head back towards the bartender, still watching the woman out of the corner of her eye.

"No idea. Waltzed into here a little while ago. Here's your drink." He layed the glass - something sweet, she expected - on the table and she sipped from it carefully. It was pretty good and she reminded herself to try it again sometime. It also didn't carry any undercurrent of bitter alcohol, for which she was grateful.

Ame continued watching the women in the corner discreetly, her curiosity peeking. She had half a mind to walk over and ask her who she was, but the courteous side of her overruled that part and she left it, content to people-watch for a while. She'd never seen the girl before, of that she was sure, and she was dressed a little strangely so Ame was sure she would have remembered her if they'd met before. She downed the rest of her drink.

"Hm, another traveller, perhaps?"

Words: 380

Stitches

Stitches

D-rank
Stitches inhaled a considerable amount of smoke from the pipe before pushing it back forth, shrouding those scarlet eyes within its thickness. With her left hand she clutched the cup firmly, placing it against her lips afterwards, opening them wide to make way for that warm liquid inside her throat; those puffy cheeks instantly turning red once the alcohol managed to invade her body. A short giggle escaped after, meant to express the satisfaction which she received in that moment.

Alcohol wasn’t really a stranger for Stitches, although, she never really managed to build any kind of resistance towards it. In spite of this, the kunoichi never considered leaving behind this particular habit, and she always drank without any kind of restrains, stopping only when she was out of money or when that investment of hers began gushing out, puking in other words.

With those eyes half closed, Stitches took notice of a young girl that had blue hair. “Odd, aren't you?” she questioned herself without letting any words out. Apparently, the girl seemed interested as well, due to that discreet peeking that was confirmed once she talked with the barkeeper, obviously, the old man wasn’t trained as her.

Shortly after, Stitches pushed one of the empty chairs with one of her sturdy heels, flashing those black panties accidently for any prying eyes. While doing so, and even after her leg retracted, Stitches kept those scarlet eyes fixated against the girl who glided down her jacket. It was an unspoken invitation for Ameryuu to join the table, and the decision was hers alone.

Unlike Ameryuu, Stitches had a gaze that wasn’t shy at all; however, she retreated those eyes back on the cup, sipping a couple of times from it while ceaselessly puffing from that pipe as well. The girl was like a chimney, alcohol was the fire and the smoke was... oh well, smoke.

It was unlikely for them to be acquaintances. Perhaps, these two girls passed by each other at the enrollment for the Chunin Exams.

342/672

Last edited by Stitches on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : corrected to the current hair color)

Ameryuu

Ameryuu

D-rank
Ame twitched slightly, realising that her blatant spying (she had never been one for stealth) had been spotted. The odd woman pushed out a chair with her leg, seemingly not giving a damn that she was exposing her underwear to the world in the process. Ame considered her options carefully. She could go and take a seat, allowing her curiosity to be sated, or she could stay at the bar and continue watching the woman from a safe distance where she could escape if necessary. She wasn't scared of the woman per se, but the odd appearance and eccentric behaviour was certainly questionable. Then again, most shinobi led questionable lives. It took a certain finesse and lack of a sense of self-preservation to be a shinobi. Ame made her decision and slid out of her seat, holding her jacket under one arm. The mesh top that she usually wore underneath her jacket was comfortable, but she knew she'd cool down in a little while, and it was always best to keep something on you.

She walked across the room with long strides, pulling out the offered chair a bit farther and planting herself in the seat. She draped her jacket over the chair back and leant against the table, dutifully ignoring the puffs of smoke that lingered in the air around the woman's face, as they tickled her nose and made her throat itch. She took note of the woman's appearance, noting the fluidity of her movement which she had spied from afar were more pronounced up close. Despite what Ame could tell was a slight buzz, her movements hadn't faltered. It betrayed the fact that this woman was a kunoichi. Of what caliber Ame didn't know, but one nonetheless. She hmmed, trying to find a symbol of recognition, wondering if she'd met the kunoichi before. "Well, I don't think we've met, but I'm curious as to who you are, miss."

Words: 332 ~ 712 
OOC:

Stitches

Stitches

D-rank
Stitches watched through the thick smoke how the young girl pulled the chair further away before actually sitting upon it; perhaps, the smoke wasn’t really her thing. With a few taps on the pipe, all the tobacco residing within it fell against the ground, leaving the pipe empty while the girl extinguished it with the use of those long heels. “You know...” Stitches began speaking on a cheerful tone before being interrupted by her own giggle; those luscious lips were almost high enough to reach her own ears.

That innocent giggle had turned quickly within a chuckle, one which only lasted for a couple of seconds. When the pink-haired girl had finally finished laughing, words were once more leaving those lips “As, I was saying. Do you know that saying, curiosity killed the cat?” on a nonchalant tone which ended with a query. Once those words were spoken, Stitches dropped her pipe before extending that right index finger halfway across the table, while doing so, metal plates began forming around it in order to reveal at the end something which resembled a claw over that glove which she already had.

With her newly acquired toy, Stitches started engraving on the table the letter “S” before following up with a large “T”, in the end writing the whole word “STITCHES”. With a sudden movement, the young girl dissipated the whole claw before letting out a few words “You can call me that... what about you?” on the same cheerful tone as before, ending those words once more with a question while pointing at the name which was now engraved on the table.

As soon as those words were finished, Stitches placed that bottle of sake between her own fingers before filling up her own cup once more; however, the young girl filled the second cup as well this time. A gentle push was given towards the second coup, and apparently, Stitches was now inviting Ameryuu to a drink, if she wanted to.

333/1005

Ameryuu

Ameryuu

D-rank
Ameryuu watched with a slight incredulous look as the woman engraved her name across the table with a metal claw she had formed out of nowhere. Of course Ame was aware that steel release was a well-known kekkei genkai, but she'd never witnessed it up close. It seemed extremely versatile really, and Ame wondered what kind of weapons it could make. Creating weapons from your own chakra could be really useful for a kenjutsu user such as herself, but she was willing to leave her curiosity where it was, especially with the woman's statement. She decided not to interpret it as a threat, but the words brought a wry smile to her face in any case.

"Oh, my curiosity has brought me pretty close to death more than once, Stitches," she tested how the name felt on her tongue, "But it hasn't killed me yet."

Ame tilted her head, regarding the strange woman again. She had never been one for flashy first impressions, so engraving her name on a table (in a public place no less) didn't really work for her. She settled for a more normal approach. "Hm, you can call me Ame I guess. Hardly anyone calls me by my full name. Nicknames are more fun anyways." She grinned slyly and crossed her legs. As Stitches poured her a glass of what she assumed was sake, Ame inspected the woman. Most of her outfit was strangely asymmetrical, and her hair and eye colour were also odd. Not just for the region, but in general. Ame was used to odd hair colours of course (having blue hair herself) but pink was a bit stranger, and she idly wondered if Stitches was related to her other friend, Ryder. She dismissed the thought immediately, on the basis that they looked nothing alike and Ryder had never shown to use steel release. 

"So, Stitches, are you from around here? Applying for the Chunin Exams by any chance?" Ame pulled her glass closer and swirled the warm, clear liquid for a few seconds, eyeing it critically. She'd never been a fan of sake, the few times she'd ever indulged in it, but maybe she'd have a sip. Her lips barely grazed the edge of the glass as the sake burned it's way down her throat. She resisted the urge to cough and set her glass back on the table, determined to leave it there for the rest of the evening.

Words: 416 ~ 1128

Stitches

Stitches

D-rank
“Of course it didn’t killed you, since you’re obviously not a cat!” Stitches replied on the same cheerful tone before those last words began to twist with a premature chuckle that continued once she finished speaking. She wasn’t the most bright girl in the club, and that uncontrollable laughter lasted for a few more seconds before coming to a stop. Those luscious lips remained slightly parted since she chose to keep that smile wide and open while listening to Ameryuu’s words; quite talkative, considering that she was only asked for her name and nothing more, and her opinion was actually worth nothing beneath those scarlet eyes.

“Uhm... yes. I live at an orphanage that’s located a bit further inside the village, and also yes. I am going at the Chuunin ---“ Stitches spoke before stopping abruptly, those lips parting even further to compliment those scarlet eyes which were now large as saucers, it was quite a shock to hear that question from Ameryuu. That excitement did not last forever, since those scarlet eyes swiftly became spiteful and those nostrils inflated at the sudden realization of the young girl. “How do you know that?!” Stitches shouted with an irritated tone while slamming that opened paw of hers against the table. Without staying silent even for a mere second, the girl began speaking again “Are you stalking me? Who sent you?!” she asked again on the same irritated tone.

Without a doubt, the girl wasn’t as smart as Ame might have been, and that earlier question which she posed was totally misunderstood by her. Stitches was showing those razor-sharp teeth, grinding them against each other like a rabid dog as she waited for an explanation regarding the question which Ame chose to pose earlier. The music in the club was actually loud enough to cover the young girl’s gesture; Stitches was quite lucky since she was not yet thrown out of it, although, it wouldn’t be the first time that something like that would happen.

341/1346

Ameryuu

Ameryuu

D-rank
“Of course it didn’t killed you, since you’re obviously not a cat!”Ameryuu chuckled slightly at the woman's words. She was rather strange, and Ame found her intriguing. She listened to the rest of the woman's explanation of where she lived, and Ame noted that she had seen that orphanage before, when suddenly the atmosphere had a drastic change. Ame was taken aback as the woman started shouting at her, and leaned away from the table edge. “How do you know that?! Are you stalking me? Who sent you?!” Who sent her? Did Stitches honestly believe that Ame was som sort of spy? It was laughable, really, but Ame resisted the urge, schooling her features until nothing was discernible anymore, intent on calming her down before they were both thrown out.

"Hey now, I'm just a fellow Kumo-nin. I signed up for the exams myself, and I just wanted to know if you had done the same. No harm done." Ame raised her hands up, palms forwards, hoping to placate the girl before she really started to cause a scene. She had a good relationship with the club and it's staff, and she wasn't about to go ruining that just because something random she had said happened to tick someone off.

Ame had never really had to participate in a 'bar fight' before. She was sure she could hold her own, especially if the woman was a genin like her (which she had to be if she was entering the exams) but any kind of rucus was a bad one, especially in public. She had a clan reputation to uphold, not to mention how embarrassing it would be if her sensei found out about it (which he most likely would, considering that he was the Raikage). "Look, I'm sorry if I offended you. Let's just calm down now, eh?" She leaned forwards again, back into her original spot. She didn't have her usual weapons on her unfortunately, and her hand to hand combat wasn't the best, but she was sure they'd be thrown out before they let her use jutsus indoors.

Words: 364 ~ 1492

Stitches

Stitches

D-rank
After the rational explanation given by Ameryuu just a few moments ago, Stitches began calming down before lashing that back against chair once more, relaxing herself by reliving those fragile but still well-toned muscles which she had. There was a small pocket located on her upper part of the skirt, and with a quick scurry inside, the young girl managed to bring forth a small bag of tobacco; the next thing was simple and predictable, she was about to start filling in that pipe of hers once more. “Oh, so you’re from Kumogakure as well.” Stitches repeated on a slightly irritated tone while taking a few grams of tobacco between the tips of those scrawny fingers, before tucking it carefully inside that pipe by pressing it down with the use of her thumb.

Stitches was a person who wouldn’t really calm down instantly at someone’s request; however, at the hearing of those words, the young lady was at least capable of stopping herself from acting violently by preoccupying herself with that pipe, which quivered a bit while she was holding it. A second or two later, Stitches reached out for her lighter before grabbing that pipe with those luscious lips, encountering a few difficulties as she tried to lit up the tobacco, puffing it a few times in the process to calm herself down. “Yes, I am going to participate in the Chunin Exams as well. Also, do you smoke?” she affirmed before pouring out a question at the end. If Ameryuu would say no, than the young lady will pursue with a another query that was meant to ask her the following “You have no idea what you’re missing, care to try?” on calm tone, since the irritation was practically gone by now.

Right after the questions were posed, the young lady would reach for her own flask of sake in order to drink up the content with a simple motion before slamming the cup back against the table, letting up those lips curl upwards into a satisfying smile. Without wasting any more time, the young lady will reach for the bottle so that she may fill her own empty cup, moving afterwards at the one which stood beneath Ameyeruu eyes. She would fill her cup as well, despite the fact that she may or may have not finished the content, and if the sake was barely touched, then Stitches would let out a few more words “What’s the matter, do you not enjoy alcohol? What do you do for fun?” that were nothing more than questions in the end.

437/1783

Ameryuu

Ameryuu

D-rank
Ame sighed, glad that the women had calmed down, feeling herself pull away from her own 'on edge' mode. Stitched still sounded a bit miffed, but at least she wasn't launching herself at the bluenette, and hopefully any of that could be avoided entirely. Ame watched as the woman set up her pipe again, filling it with tobacco. Ame of course had never liked the practice of smoking, but every shinobi needed something to keep them sane. Some turned to alcohol, others smoking, a few just went totally insane. She understood the philosophy that 'we're probably going to die before the cancer kills us', so she never faulted anyone for doing so, and never bothered asking others to stop in her presence. Stitches' question brought her back to the present. "No, I've never smoked." She then proceeded to politely decline a go at the practice.

Seeing Stitches go to fill her cup (which she had barely touched) Ame stopped her. "It's fine, I really don't need any." Stitches near incredulous look made her pause. “What’s the matter, do you not enjoy alcohol? What do you do for fun?”  Ame's eyes actually widened at this question. What did she do for fun? Nothing particularly exciting certainly. "Well I train a lot I guess. Getting ready for the exams and all that. Sometimes I go out with my friends for lunch?" Twice. Recently she'd only done that twice. It wasn't a lie per se, but it wasn't wholly the truth either. Ame felt a bit put out at the thought that she couldn't even name what she did for fun. She didn't really get out that much, now that she thought about it. It was slightly embarrassing actually. A girl her age with no prospects of fun in her life. How depressing.

She decided to counter and ask Stitches some questions instead. "Well, since you've asked me so much, I think I have a right to know a bit more about you." Ame wracked her brain for something that would hopefully seem unobtrusive to the woman in front her. They had been talking about the exams (sort of) so maybe... "Are you planning on winning the exams? Or are you just in it to test you mettle?" Simple, something that hopefully wouldn't have any negative connotations attached. Ame was curious though. She herself wasn't planning to win, but rather to test her skills against genin from other villages and see if she was up to par. She had nothing to lose but her pride, and she'd never really had much of that to begin with.

Whenever Stitches would answer, Ameryuu would again ask her another question. "Where do you think it'll be held this year. I hope it's nowhere near Suna, since fighting in that climate will be difficult for everyone who hasn't fought in desert conditions before. It could be anywhere really." Ame would then proceed to push her sake cup towards Stitches in offering, hoping that the girl would take the cu and accept the sake. If she did, Ame would smile, glad to be rid of the foul drink, and would wave over the waiter to ask him for whatever he had given her when she had been sitting at the bar earlier.

Words: 563 ~ 2055

11Too Hot For Stitches [Private, No Kill] Empty Re: Too Hot For Stitches [Private, No Kill] Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:20 am

Stitches

Stitches

D-rank
While puffing and blowing up the smoke upwards out of habit more than kindness, Stitches did not utter a single word while Ameryuu kept turning down those offers, one after another; however, she did it in a polite way that did not bothered the pink-haired lady at all. Clearly she wasn’t the most observing and bright young lady within the club, although, it was simple enough that even she was capable of concluding that the girl which stood beneath those scarlet eyes was rather strict and far away from the word fun, at least, those were her own set of thoughts. That was nothing more than an assumption, and this particular person was known for making the most wrong decisions ever, that was no secret.

Stitches synced with Ameryuu’s gesture, widening both of her eyes as well in a jesting matter while those luscious lips of hers curled upwards, showing another smile which almost reached those ears; to be honest, it looked rather eerie. Once she heard the word friends, that smile which took over Stitches lips had quickly evaporated before forcing them to turn within a straight line, that was a actually a bit crooked. Due to her personality, Stitches had always encountered difficulties when it came towards keeping someone close enough for her to call them a friend one day. It was quite normal if you were to consider that most of her lifetime was spent within the orphanage or worse, at that asylum. Ironically, maybe that sorrow was the only thing which brought them at that table.

“I don’t actually care about the exams at all, but...” Stitches said on a cheerful tone before leaving a small pause behind, in which she puffed that pipe of hers a couple of more times. Once the smoke was fully managed to escape from the girl’s lungs, she would then cough a couple of times before speaking up once again “I hate losing.” on a determined tone that was almost hostile, even if those intensions of hers were not really on that line. There was no one around Stitches to teach her what it meant to be polite, nor did she knew how to behave around strangers; without a doubt, the young lady was a wreckage that sunk too deeply within the ocean. She was still young, and maybe there was still a chance for her to be straighten, if not then she might bend even further, and who knows where she might end up.

Those scarlet eyes descended on the table, witnessing how Ameryuu pushed her own drink towards back towards Stitches, as such, the young girl accepted the gesture before chugging it with just a single gesture, getting those cheeks even more fiery than they were before. A sweet and cute hiccup escaped between those lips, and Stitches quickly covered that mouth of hers before snapping those fingers against each other with the other hand, grabbing the waiter’s attention. “I want what she’s having, and bring the check as well.” she spoke on slightly fizzled tone, apparently she was starting to intoxicate herself. “So... where are you friends, Ame?” Stitches asked on a rather bitter tone, while awaiting for the waiter to return with their drinks.

545/2328

Ameryuu

Ameryuu

D-rank
Ame thought it was nice of Stitches to be keeping the smoke circling up towards the high ceiling rather than in her face. The smile the fellow kunoichi gave her after that was slightly eerie, but Ame made sure that she showed no outward signs of her unease. After dancing around topics as they had, she wasn't sure where to steer the conversation. She had never been a conversational type in reality, but she supposed it was good practice for when she needed to form good relations with people in the future. The smile on the other girl's face quickly melted as Ame mentioned the word 'friends' and a silent curse ran through the bluenette's mind. Luckily, Stitches seemed to be happy with steering the direction of the conversation back towards her questions concerning the upcoming exams.

Ame nodded sagely as Stitches stated her resolve, the short-haired girl's hands clasped together on the table. It was not an uncommon trait amongst the shinobi population of the world, to hate losing. True it could get you into more fights that strictly necessary, but it was something that gave you drive. Ame herself dislike the prospect of losing, but if she did she took it with a pinch of salt, moved on and trained a hell of a lot harder than was considered healthy in order to fix her mistakes. It usually worked out well in the end that way, and it left her with less grudges than she could potentially have. She wondered absentmindedly if Stitches had lots of grudges against people. She didn't ask though, already cautious after the woman's reaction earlier. 

Ame was slightly surprised at the woman for choosing to order the same drink as she had. Ame wondered if Stitches knew that it was non-alcoholic, as the pink-haired kunoichi had seemed to really enjoy her sake, making Ame wonder if she would like anything that was without the usual alcohol. She shrugged it off. It was still a good drink. The way Stitches had then phrased her question made Ame a bit wary. If she recalled correctly, Stitches had mentioned living in an orphanage. Ame had tried not to say anything offensive, but it seemed she had hit a sore spot, as accidental as it was. She tried to find a way of answering the question without prodding too harshly again. "Most of them aren't from Kumo. So I don't see them much." The waiter interrupted her before she could say anything else, which she was grateful for. She accepted her drink with a smile and passed Stitches' drink across the table to her.

It was as sweet as she remembered and went easily down her throat, relieving it of the scratchy feeling she'd had after she'd drunk the sake. She sipped slowly, taking her time to enjoy the flavours, while surreptitiously studying Stitches over the rim of her glass. Her posture seemed a bit stiffer than before, but at the same time there was a sort of laxness in the way she sat. Ame didn't have much experience with things of the nature, but if she had to take a guess then the earlier consumption of sake was beginning to affect Stitches. An a immediate thought flashed through Ame's head and she wondered if the girl would be able to get herself back home safely. If by the end of the evening Stitches was still a bit tipsy, Ame would offer to walk with her. It was relatively safe within the village, but one could never be too cautious.

Words: 608 ~ 2633

13Too Hot For Stitches [Private, No Kill] Empty Re: Too Hot For Stitches [Private, No Kill] Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:49 pm

Stitches

Stitches

D-rank
Calm and collected were probably the best words to describe Ameryuu from this first impression that she made so far, it was quite the contrast of what Stitches could be described when it came towards that personality of hers. The reason why she ordered the same drink was out of curiosity since the first thing which came towards her mind was that it was probably better than the sake which she bought; Stitches managed to catch up with the fact that Ame was rather surprised in that moment, but the young girl wasn’t bright enough and capable of pinpointing the reason which stood beneath that expression. It was a shame that Stitches wasn’t capable of understanding how much effort was this young girl placing into those of words of hers to not add further grief to the earlier situation which has occurred a few minutes ago. Without a doubt, Stitches was quite bad at reading people and the only things which she could pick up were those that were obvious to everyone else in the room.

The waiter’s interruption was practically rude beneath Stitches eyes, considering that she was paying attention towards Ameryuu’s words; however, she did not make a fuss about this and just released a rude and barely audible snort. “And, aren’t you missing them?” Stitches asked on a nonchalant tone since she didn’t really know how it was to actually miss someone, it was nothing more than foreign feeling which she did not had the chance to live it. In spite of that, the young girl gladly accepted the drink once Ameryuu pushed it closer towards those scarlet eyes, as such, Stitches extended that right hand of hers in order to pick up the drink and place the glass upon those luscious lips. The smell was quite pleasant and with little thoughts given, those lips began parting in order to make room for the liquid which was supposed to cascade inside her throat.

She frowned a bit when the liquid managed to invade that throat of hers; apparently, the young lady wasn’t expecting for it to be that sweet, nor the lack of alcohol was something that she anticipated. “Never tasted something sweet as this. Most of my drinks usually contain alcohol, different kind of mixtures.” Stitches stated calmly before finishing up with a sigh at the end. Without adding anything more, the young lady placed the drink on the table, before reaching out for that receipt which was brought along those drinks. “So... I have to be at this poker game in a bit, Ame. You wanna come or you’ll remain here?” she inquired while shifting those scarlet eyes against that bill; eyes which widen due to the amount of ryo that was spent during her staying at that table, considering that she is going to either win or lose a large amount in this particular night.

There was no room for hesitation, and the young girl reached within that fur collar which stood around her neck, in order to search for that wallet of hers. If there were any kind of prying eyes, Stitches seemed as if she was rubbing her own chest; however, she was not since in a couple of seconds that young lady brought forth a wallet that was black with a few pink dots on it. Elegantly was probably the best way to describe the way she opened it, and the wallet itself was quite filled with bills due to her recent win at a poker game a couple of nights before. As such, Stitches took out a few ryo from that whole bunch in order to cover up her own consumption for the day and leaving behind a few extras that were meant to act as a tip in this case. Nothing more was added by the young girl in terms of speech, since she was now waiting for Ameryuu’s answer; if she were to accept, then Stitches would await for her to take her out at the night of poker, if not, then the young lady would excuse herself and leave the table, leaving behind noting more than a decent goodbye and words that were meant to express that eagerness of hers to meet up another time.

717/3045

Ameryuu

Ameryuu

D-rank
Ame smiled at the near silent snort Stitches let out at the interruption of the waiter, finding the woman rather amusing. So far, Ame had gathered that Stitches was outgoing, a little overbearing but Ame liked people that way. Talkers fit her less talkative personality perfectly. The pink-haired woman also seemed a bit lonely, judging by her reaction to Ame's mention of her friends. "I don't mind being alone." Ame shrugged and smiled softly, dropping her gaze to the table. She watched as Stitches accepted the drink, hoping that the older woman would like it as much as she did. me took another sip of her own drink as Stitches took her first, savouring the sweet tingle it left on her palate. Stitches on the other hand, looked slightly surprised, and not in a good way. After explaining the situation, Stitches placed the drink on the table, likely not to pick it up again.

As Stitches reached for the bill she asked Ame an unexpected question, making the blue-eyed girl pause for a moment. Stitches had invited her to poker. Ame had no actual experience with the game, but she had seen others play it before. Considering her meagre funds and the clan reputation she had to uphold, it would probably be better for her to decline the invitation. She was curious of course, as she always was, but  some things were better off left alone. Another time, perhaps, once she was confident that any losses she made wouldn't leave her unable to afford gear for a few months. "No thank you, Stitches, though I appreciate the offer. Another time perhaps, if we meet each other again." Ame finished off the last of her drink and watched as the other woman's eyes widened slightly as she took in the bill. Ame sighed, wondering just how much she owed for her evening.

As Ame was about to ask to look at the bill, Stitches reached a hand inside her shirt (well the collar, but it hardly made a difference) rummaging a while before pulling out a wallet. Ame shifted her eyes to see if anyone was staring after that brazen display, but most eyes were looking in the opposite direction, much to Ame's relief. She turned back to the table, watching as Stitches opened the purse, revealing a thick wad of money. Ame mused that Stitches must have either been getting all the best missions or really good at poker. After placing the necessary amount needed to pay her fare, Stitches got up. Ame quickly scanned the bill herself, and placed the appropriate amount of ryo down for her own part of the bill, and got up, sliding her jacket onto her shoulders. Stitches gave her a warm goodbye, seemingly not against seeing Ame again, and the bluenette returned the words. Stitches left the Sky Bar, and Ame followed soon after, a smile on her face and a new acquaintance on her mind. Who knew, maybe next time they would meet would be in the exams. Ame wondered which of them would win.

~Exit Thread~

Words: 519 ~ 3152

Stat Training:

Speed: D-2 ~> D-3

Words Used: 450

Jutsu Training:

Bukijutsu: Burn (1000 words)
Bukijutsu: Slice (1000 words)

Using 445 words for Raiton S ~> SS 

Total words used: 2895

Unused: 257

Last edited by Ameryuu on Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:23 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added in word stuff)

Stitches

Stitches

D-rank
Training my Katon Element from D-Rank to C-Rank.

3045 - 1500 = 1545 Words Left

Training my Doton Element from D-Rank to C-Rank.

1545 - 1500 = 45 Words Left.

Thread Closed.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.