You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Next Day [Nobari/Private/No-Kill] Empty The Next Day [Nobari/Private/No-Kill] Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:53 am

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
The sun rose early, the light hitting Sekuro's face from his window, he rolled over to avoid it. He didn't want to get up, he had stayed up hours later than he intended to. He would lay in bed, fighting the urge to get up, it must've been nearly 9 am already for the sun to be high enough to hit him from his window. A heavy breathe and rubbing the crust from his eyes as he slowly rose to a sitting position. It was going to be a slow start to the day, he went through his morning routine, showering and getting dressed, packing up his ninja tools and tied up his headband. He decided to head to the sightseeing cliff to see if the girl from last night had returned to their meeting place, still wondering what happened to her last night, Nobari. She went running away as if she were in pain from something, or she remembered something terrible. If she wasn't there, he was gonna go workout and perfect his physique and battle skills.

He ate a quick breakfast and grabbed a cup of coffee to go as he left, putting his sandals on and mixing in lots of milk to the coffee, he couldn't really tasted it, but liked the color of a heavily  mixed coffee. He dragged his feet through the village while sipping on his coffee, he was on his way to the sightseeing cliff while trying to wake up, yawning his way through a few crowds, it was a sunny day but still relatively cool temperature wise, the sun would probably heat it up a few degrees, probably a bad idea to have dawned his jacket today. Sekuro reached the bottom of the sight-seeing cliff and sighed as he looked up, taking a huge breathe as he searched briefly to see if Nobari was there or not. Nothing yet, he continued on the path that headed up the cliff, a breeze started forming the higher he got up, he finished roughly half of his coffee but felt no more awake than he did earlier. His footsteps dragged on heavier as he rose up the cliffside, the path long and winding across it side, if it weren't for his own curiosity he might still be in bed, but then that would be a waste of a day, no time for any of that now.

Sekuro reached the top, he immediately inspected the passer-by's and no sign of Nobari. He sighed and began walking towards the tree he sat at yesterday, he walked towards the tree now, still dragging his feet and watching through the crowds. There were a lot more people here during the day than the night before, seems people like to see the sights during the day time, who would have thought that. Sekuro went and sat down at the base of the tree this time though, leaning his back against the tree and starring out over the village. He would wait a few minutes while he finished his coffee before giving up and going to start his workout for the day. He sipped his coffee, Maybe she does only come out at night, and there's no real reason to think she would come back to this spot, maybe she went to the restraunt. I'll check there next. and he stretched as he let out a huge yawn, his arms going out to his side. He would now play a waiting game, hopefully not a very long one.

[598 words]

Nobari

Nobari

D-rank
The sun rise in iwagakure was almost as good as the sunset. However it didn't quite pose the same feel that the sunset did, and so nobari decided that she preferred the sunset over the sun rise. so this wasn't something that she would be seeing often. however today was a special occasion. today she wouldn't be returning into her shell/home as the sun came out. she had a mission today. today she was going to see that boy she had spent mot of her time with last night. in fact she hadn't gone to bed at all since she left him in the restaurant. after she went home and dealt with the breakdown she was having, she went back out into the forest to spend her usual night, of training, and staring out at the stars. in fact her training last night had proven pretty successful. she learned a new skill that she could do with her sickle and chains. if she swung them right, and got them good and stuck in something she could use it to either swing or propel her momentum. doing so she could easily maneuver around the forest and at a pretty fast paced speed too. however it was exhausting work and the need of constantly pulling and timing. plus if one of the sickles got stuck if forced her to come to a violent stop that felt like it was going to rip her arms out. However, eventually she got it down to where she could almost do it flawlessly.

Once she got that technique down perfectly she knew that is was time to start getting ready for the day that she was going to be having, and that the sun was probably going to be coming up soon. So she quickly sped home and made and ate breakfast, and then after that she took a shower as to not smell like she had just done a night full of training, and the she grabbed her scythe and put it on her back. then she headed out. luckily she had made it out before the sun rose, and she figured she would watch the sun rise. so using her new skill she sped through the forest and easily made her way up to the top of a tall tree, and there she sat watching the sun rise, and there she  sat for awhile.

once the sun was in the sky for a good while she decided that it was time for her to find sekuro. that was, if he still wanted to see her after that night of craziness, and how she left. she left out a sigh. she could only hope that that wasn't an issue. nobari sitting on a branch knew where she would start first. the first place they met. she leaned back, having faith in her new skill she unclipped both of her dual ended sickle and chains from their holsters on either side of her hip, and let herself drop. she began too race towards the ground, but she flung one of her sickles towards a branch, it caught, and the sudden jerk on her arm was painful, but she was getting used to it.she then sung as the sickle held unto the branch, and when she was high enough she flung it upwards and then pulled it towards her, all while throwing her other sickle towards the next branch. she did this for awhile until she would lose momentum and then she would throw both forwards before her, and when they caught she would pull herself forwards. her movements during this looked well practiced, and she moved through the forest with incredible speeds, and she reached the site seeing cliff in almost no time at all. she quickly spotted the tree she sat at before, and decided to site in the same spot she had the first time they met. it was now a waiting game. she would wait and see if he would show up or not. she could only hope that he would.

Nobari's new technique was great, and allowed her to do so much mroe with ehr new weapons, however it had one fatal drawback, while providing speed for her, it made her increibly easy to track. Loki, a rogue ninja, had seen her leave her house and figured she was easy prey. however he lost her when she was looking at the sunset, but quickly found her again when she began moving to the sight seeing cliff, and now was hot on her trail. he needed, and so before he went to go after her, he gathered a group of him and three and his friends, to track her down.

Nobari didn't have to wait long as she scanned through the crowds of people and noticed Sekuro dragging his feet. apparently he went to bed after their encounter and was still tired from having just woken up. he sat at the base of the tree, and talked about her only coming out at night, which was typically true, and there maybe there wasn't a reason to come back to this spot, but he had done the same thing she had, gone to the first place they met in hopes the other would show. it seemed they thought alike. Nobari placed her sickle on a branch above him, and let the chain drop, it silently swung over his head, and he was probably too tired to notice it anyways as his arms stretched out to his side. Nobari then climbed down the chain and then wrapped her feet into the non-sharp side, and then hung down further so her up-side down face was next to his as she hung next to him. "Yeah, i dunno maybe, the restaurant would be a good idea to check... maybe i'll go with you, the person i'm waiting on might be there too. she finished and turned her head to smile at him. "what took you so long slow poke? you missed it. the sun rise was beautiful." she said as she doped down and flung her chain in a way so it flung away from the log, then while in mid air she pulled it towards her and caught it, she then rolled it and clipped it back into its holster to match the other one on the other side.  "but no, you're totally right, i do mostly come out at night. However, today was a special exception to that rule she said with a smile as she sat down against the base of the tree next to sekuro. "so from now on, how about whenever i see meet tomorrow, we make a plan. this tree, sunset. sound fair? at this point sekuro could probably see that nobari's perkiness and upbeat voice meant that she had been awake for awhile now. however he still might not be able to know she hadn't slept. she smiled at him. he was here. that means he wasn't scared off by last night. hopefully she could avoid that conversation, but she doubted it. but he was here, and that made nobari happy.

WC:1209
Total WC:1209
CPD Counter: 5 posts

OOC: Loki and his crew are all genin rank with D-2 rank stats, use earth and lighting jutsu of the libary. picture them however you want, just loki has a scarf that covers his mouth, with dual daggers, that he can charge with Raiton, to cut for a total of 2 inches deep. he also looks like you would expect a rogue in an RPG to look like. ill be bringing them in later, possibly next post. however ill probably take them on, unless you wanna fight them too, in which case skype me so we can talk about the details.

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
Sekuro sat there, a chain fell next to his head and down climbed Nobari, his eyes shot a glance to the side, if it hadn't been her he might have jumped back and gotten into a fighting stance but he knew it was her, playing the same game she did the night before. All he could think about was next time he was going to have to start checking up inside the trees to find her from now on. She spoke, "Yeah, i dunno maybe, the restaurant would be a good idea to check... maybe i'll go with you, the person i'm waiting on might be there too. what took you so long slow poke? you missed it. the sun rise was beautiful." she then dropped down next to him, putting up her chain and sickle that was apparently attached to it. As she did her whole maneuver Sekuro leaned back letting his head hit the tree with a thud, and then reaching his arm up to take another sip of coffee while she spoke again, she validated his idea that she came out at night giving today as exception. Now sitting next to him with a smile on her face, "So from now on, how about whenever i see meet tomorrow, we make a plan. this tree, sunset. sound fair?" all Sekuro could do in that moment was also return the smile, a chuckle starting to take over him, he wanted to be tired but her up-beatness would most certainly not allow it.

Sekuro sat his coffee down on the opposite side of him and turned towards Nobari with his smile still on his face, Sure, this tree at sunset, as long as it still stands and I still have coffee to stay awake after long nights like that one. And I bet the sunrise was beautiful, next time I'll try to be up earlier and come and watch it with you. he said softly, his throat still a bit scratchy from having just woken up. He was really puzzled although, from the events of the night before, and to why she was so awake, it seemed she had been awake for hours before now. And after staying up so late, how could anyone survive off of so little sleep? Baffling, was the word he would use to describe it, and he turned his head and let it hit the tree with another loud thud as yawned loudly and stretched out his arms. The next thing he wanted to bring up was what happened the night before, but he was thinking he shouldn't he got very close to offending her and bringing up some bad memories the night before, maybe he might do the same again, he would just need to be better about it this time.

With a sudden bit of energy, So Nobari, we have the whole day ahead of us, what's on the agenda? as he spoke his stomach began to grumble, it was low pitched but he wondered if she had heard it or not, Well regardless, I vote for going to get food, my breakfast didn't fill me up at all this morning. he said as he rubbed the back of his head with a dumb grin on his face. This was only the second time they had been together and already he wanted more, he might start building a reputation for being hungry, lazy, and tired all the time which, in the end, might not be too far off from the truth. He was really just glad that she had the same idea in meeting him here though, he was rather fond of her already and had made plans to spend the rest of the morning or afternoon with her, doing whatever it was she might have had in mind. He stood up suddenly and held out his arm to help her up as well, listening to whatever ideas she might have had or anything she might have had to say, he was going to ask her about running out on him the night before, but not yet, when the time was right he would have a real discussion with her.

[706 words, 1304 words total]

Nobari

Nobari

D-rank
Sekuro set down his coffee and turned to face Nobari. Causually she tucked her hair behind her right ear. Damn it. Why was a boy like him getting to her? she had to stop herself from letting out a sigh. She was more dissapointed in herself than anything. It's not like she could ever be in a relationship anyways. What? With that demon on her shoulder... In her head more like. She wouldn't last 2 days in a relationship. Much less someone she just met. She needed to get her act together. Sure, this tree at sunset, as long as it still stands and I still have coffee to stay awake after long nights like that one. And I bet the sunrise was beautiful, next time I'll try to be up earlier and come and watch it with you." She couldn't help but smile at this. Whatever she had done, he was up for coming to see her again after this. Well, as it stood now. She would see as the day went on. But, that prospect made her smile in the least. Plus he had come to see her this morning. Even though she had been an idiot when she left, and didn't even say anything about what time, or where they should meet. Her attempt had been laughable. And, yet he still came. That was nice. She let out a small giggle at his last comment "Are you kidding me? I'm never up late enough to see the sun rise. Or early enough, depending on how you look at it. We'd have to make a serious plan to get me to stay up this late again." she said smiling. It wasn't until after she spoke did she realize how insane she sounded. Most people got up at sun rise. Most people went to bed after the sun went down, not got up them. Most people liked the light. Most people didn't have a monster in there head. Most people could interact with people normally. Most people weren't Nobari, and that scared her.

Nobari couldn't help but watch Sekuro yawn, and stretch. In fact, she couldnt help but just watch him. She had to mentally slap herself. She was acting childish, and she needed to quit.So Nobari, we have the whole day ahead of us, what's on the agenda? She heard him say, as she aso heard it his stomach grumble. It wasn't anything too loud and so she figured that she would ignore it and just pretend like she didn't hear it.Well regardless, I vote for going to get food, my breakfast didn't fill me up at all this morning. Nobari gave a little nod. She had been training all night, and could use a little food too. After all, working to get stronger was a lot of work. Then Sekuro stood up, and before nobari could get up too, he was already standing in front of her with his hand out stretched. There was nothing she could do to hide the blush the riddled a crossed her face. She could only stare at his hand for a moment, before she mentally slapped herself again and took his hand. His hand felt rough, but not too rough. She could only assume that that meant her hand felt soft to him. she didn't want to let go of it either, but once she had used him to pull herself up, much more lady-like then she normally would have, she reluctantly pulled away from his hand. Her brain instantly memorizing that feel. His hand. Now that it was day light her blush should be more noticable. "curse the sunlight" she thought to herself. "Y-yeah." she said, trying to start conversation so hopefully he wouldn't notice the blush on her face. "Food sounds fine. I did a little training in the night, so i could use some dinner... er, breakfast jeez getting used to this whole time switch thing was going to be difficult for her. But, that was something she was willing to do if it meant seeing him more often.... Yet another mental slap. "Although it looked like the restaurant we went too last night, only opened at night time, so we are going to have to find another place that is open... Which... i'll be of no service. So you get to pick the restaurant." she said with a smile on her face, but then the lack of people around her finally caught her attention.

That was, except for the group of four standing and blocking their path. The one in the middle definitely being the leader. "Alright kiddies. My name is Loki. i'm here to mug ya. Hand over your gear and no one gets hurt. And you better get a move on too, I'm wanted and want to get out of here, before anyone important shows up to stop us. So if you're going to resist, let me know  now so I can kill you." The man said with a smile on his face. His crossed out hidden rain village headband clearly visible on his forehead. However Nobari wasn't smiling. Her face had turned just as white as the night before. her hands were visibly shaking. Nobari looked at Sekuro in the face, the terror in her eyes could be seen. However, she wasn't scared of the Nuke-nin. She was scared of herself. She couldn't let Sekuro see this side of her, but a fight would bring it out. She couldn't let this happen. However, the Nuke-nin took notice. "awww, is the little girl scared??? does someone want her mommy?"

The whites of nobari's eyes were shoved inwards by blackness, as her pupils turned red. A red blast of chakra shot out of her back, with a smaller blast on the other side. A dark grin crossed her face, as she turned to the Nuke-nin with her head slightly cocked to one side as she drew the scythe from her back. She spoke, her voice sounding almost demonic. "How cute. it will take more than the four of you to kill me" she said as she walked slowly towards them. Then in a blinding burst of speed, Nobari was at their group in almost an instant, she cut the one to the left of the leader in three places, both sides of the net and one of the thigh. He bled out almost instant. However due to nobari's speed, she practically appeared behind them, as they watched their freind fall to their knees dead, the one that was satnding behind their leader screamed. A woman. the one to the right of Loki was white in the face, as nobari whom was behind them and facing away from then turned around. The dark grin still on her face, but now with blood splattered on her cheek. "Who's next" at those words, both the woman, and the man to the right of the leader took a step back, fear apparent in their eyes. "You two?" Nobari tilted her head down a bit. If anyone could track her, they would see her cutting into both them multiple times, all over each of their bodies. she then slide backwards, to where sekuro was to the left of her and she was still facing the leader, whom was now standing alone surronded by the dead bodies of his friends. "One more." her voice sounding all too cheerful as she walked towards him, the blade of her scythe dragging a crossed them ground. "let's play with this one shall we" she said with a giggle. Loki was immobilized by fear, and once she got close enough she spun her blade around her body and then song, aiming for a diagonally cut a crossed his chest. However, she had been so absorbed in what she was doing that she was no longer paying any attention to Sekuro. Which might prove to be her fatal mistake.

WC: 1358
Total WC: 2367
CPD Counter: 9 posts

Chakra: 130/150
Justu Used:

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
Sekuro smiled as well as she responded, staying up late and training, telling him that she was always up at night, and now reversing it to say she would need some serious preperation to stay up that late again. Sekuro could only chuckle at the thought, she had a very whimsical nature about herself, and he found it tantalizing, how she could jump from wall to wall so easily. It was a refreshing break for Sekuro who could only help but over-thinking everything or struggle to do the most simple tasks out of his own lackadaisical nature. He continued to yawn get up and ask about the plan, holding his hand out to help her up, she grabbed his hand and her blush was obvious, her hand was soft but he payed little to no attention to it as she began to speak. Nobari agreed to join him for food, although referring to it as dinner, he couldn't help but smile as she struggled to figure out what time they were in, and she even gave him the choice of the restaurant as well, as he thought about what he wanted or what might be a reasonable place to go. He noticed her attention turn, and a group of four men standing not too far from them, he turned towards them standing next to Nobari as they began to speak.

One of the men stepped forwards and began to speak, it was clear to see he was the head of their little group, and a crossed out rain village headband was clear as well. It gave Sekuro an uneasy feeling as he began to speak, "Alright kiddies. My name is Loki. i'm here to mug ya. Hand over your gear and no one gets hurt. And you better get a move on too, I'm wanted and want to get out of here, before anyone important shows up to stop us. So if you're going to resist, let me know  now so I can kill you." Sekuro looked towards Nobari who was shaking, no trembling, just like the night before, but was it from fear? He didn't think she would break down so easily, especially after being so tough about everything the night before. Continuing watching her face turn white he began to step forward to put himself between her and the bandits while going to put his arm on her shoulder. As it sat there he hoped to get her attention and re-assure her everything would be okay but before he spoke the Nuke-nin called out again, "awww, is the little girl scared??? does someone want her mommy?" Before Sekuro could say a word to consol her, fully ready to take these four guys on to protect her, he tightened his grip on her shoulder to catch her attention but what he saw was no longer who he had begun to know.

Before he could say anything her trembling had stopped and what was whiteness in her face and fear in her eyes had quickly turned to darkness and power. Her eyes going black and the iris turning red, her fear turned into a sadistic happiness, Sekuro had no idea what was going on anymore as he watched her begun to taunt them back, her voice changed and she grabbed her scythe as well, Sekuro could only help but watch in shock. Not sure if he should prepare to fight as well but nothing could really distract him from the sight that Nobari had transformed into, and then with blinding speed and power she began to cut them down. One fell, Sekuro couldn't even tell where she was going until she had already gotten there, then the next two, with a ferocity of the most powerful shinobi. And there she stood threatening the last one, the leader with the other three bodies laying around, death flooded over them and she walked towards the last one. It was a sight he couldn't stand to see, death so quickly administered for a crime not worth their death, and to come from Nobari, it was shaking him to his core as he watched.

An unbearing sight to him, he knew he had to stop it, as she walked towards the last one, everything else seemed to fade out from him, all he could see was Nobari walking towards that man with a sadistic look encompassing her. He had to stop it but with her speed he wasn't sure that he could, already running towards them to put himself between them he jumped and used Wind release: Stream to burst himself forward, closing in as she began to swing her scythe. He held his hands out to cover the man as the scythe was brought down across his chest, his purple eyes stared at hers as he waited. Not sure that he would even be able to reach her, he stood for a second as the gash across his chest would begin to pour out blood. He coughed, blood began to come from his coughing too, and he smiled as he fell forward, reaching his right arm to grab around her and hold himself up, leaning his forehead against hers, Nobari. Stop. Please. his words were barely coming out and blood began to pour from the edge of his mouth and his breathing became sporadic. Their crimes aren't worth killing them over, let this one go, and let the ANBU deal with it. his words fell out and he could barely stand anymore, he was almost totally leaned against Nobari, soon he wouldn't be conscience and it would be up to her to get him to the hospital alive.

He picked his head up off of hers and tried to look at her reaction, smiling, hoping anything would reach her from the inside. It wouldn't be long before he would be passed out, Now, I think I should get to a hospital. assuming the other guy had run off already, his right arm still wrapped around her as he tried to support as much of his weight as possible, not long now, but hopefully he at least stopped Nobari from killing another person, maybe these people did deserve death but their destruction wasn't worth having to watch Nobari turn into, well whatever she had become at this time.

[1069 words, 2373 words total]

140/150 chakra:

Nobari

Nobari

D-rank
Nobari swung her Scythe and it connected, although not with the intended target. Nobari's face instantly became pale and her eyes returned to normal as she saw who she had hit. Seukro fell forwards unto nobari but she was too frozen to move. Nobari. Stop. Please. Their crimes aren't worth killing them over, let this one go, and let the ANBU deal with it. By this time Loki had already ran, in pure fright, but nobari was shaking. how could she have done this to Sekuro?

Now, I think I should get to a hospital. Nobari barely mustered up a nod, as she then dragged Sekuro to the hospital. Leaving him there and then running home as she couldn't face what she had just done.

WC:128
Total WC:2495
[close thread]

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
Not long after the scythe cut through his flesh, Sekuro would be passed out, not completely but not enough to conscienciously know where he is. He heard the sound of footsteps and panting, as felt cold and shaking arms carry him around. He didn't hear Nobari's voice though as he walked along with her, he wondered what she was thinking, what brought her to this, and what he had seen. But no words would come forth as he just enjoyed what he had in the moment, he imagined that last night's time where she ran out and this had something to do with one another. As they made it to the hospital, Sekuro crawled inside, finding anyone who could help him out, as some nurses came up and grabbed hold of him, he turned to try and thank Nobari, but she was already running off. He couldn't tell what emotions were on her face with her back turned but he imagined sadness, disdain maybe, but probably just melancholy as she began to fade from sight. Sekuro passed out completely as the nurses sat him down in a wheelchair, the sounds of their voices calling out to each other and for him to stay awake.

The next thing he knew is that he woke up much later in the night that day. It was 11:00 pm, meaning he had been out for sometime, sitting up and looking around the room he didn't see anyone else there. He looked down and saw the bandages and felt the stitches in his chest, an IV in his arm with a blood transfusion running, he imagined that he had lost a good bit of blood from where they were to here. As the nurse came in and checked on him, telling him everything that happened and letting him know that he should be all good to go in the morning, he tuned in and out. Lying back down as she did her tests, he looked out towards the moon. Hm, it's nearly full, I wonder if Nobari is looking at it too right now? he mused in his thoughts as he closed his eyes and tried to sleep again. Not sure where tomorrow would take him, but he hoped it wouldn't get him admitted into another hospital.

[390 words, 2763 words total]
[Exit Thread]

Training:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.