You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clean the Shop {D-Rank Mission, Solo} Empty Clean the Shop {D-Rank Mission, Solo} Sat May 30, 2015 9:28 pm

Ruvaak

Ruvaak

C-rank
Mission Details:

The sun was coming up as Ruvaak set his eyes on the city of Kumogakure for the very first time. "Its so beautiful," Ruvaak said to himself as he walked through the gate. As he walked the streets of Kumogakure he saw many of the shopkeepers opening up their doors to start their day, as children ran through the streets playing, "It looks so peaceful here," Ruvaak said as he viewed the village as he walked the street. Suddenly he heard someone yell "Oh No! What have they done!" up ahead of him, without thinking he took off down the road towards the person. "Whats wrong?" Ruvaak asked when he arrived on the scene of a elderly man on his knees crying, "They ruined it, they ruined my shop" the man cried pointing towards the bookshop he was in front of. Looking up Ruvaak saw what the man meant, while the outside of the bookshop looked perfectly fine, the inside of the shop looked as if a tornado hit it. "who did this, why did they do this?" Ruvaak asked the elderly man, "It doesn't matter, what a mess I will never get it cleaned up!" the man said as he began to cry again, "I'm ruined!". Ruvaak looked at the shop, "Sir, I am Unmei, Ruvaak and I would like to offer my assistance to you in this matter" Ruvaak said to the man, at his words the old mans sobbing stopped a little as he looked up at Ruvaak. "But you don't know me, why would you help me?" the old man asked skeptically, "Stranger or not, someone in need always deserves help" Ruvaak replied with a smile "I'll have this place clean in no time". "Well ok if you really want to help, I can pay you when your done, it won't be a lot but it is something" the man said, Ruvaak simply bowed to his elder saying "I will begin now if that is acceptable to you", nodding yes the old man guided Ruvaak into his shop. The bookshelves were all knocked over and books were scattered all over the floor, everything in the shop was trashed. "I will start repairing the books in the back, if you can start cleaning up out here" the man said as he walked towards the back of the shop, "No problem Sir, I'll take care of everything" Ruvaak said with a grin. "just stack the damaged books here on this counter, you can organize the non-damaged ones back on their shelf, labeled by the first letter of the title" the man said as he closed the door to the back. Ruvaak looked around the shop, books scattered the ground, under all the bookshelves that had been knocked over, "looks like this will take some time, better get started" Ruvaak said to himself as he moved to the back of the shop, "might as well start back here". Ruvaak carefully began picking up the bookshelves setting them back upright, and began to gather up the books, surprisingly most of the books were undamaged, however there were still quite a few that Ruvaak had to stack on the counter. After moving the books and bookshelves out of the way Ruvaak began to sweep the floor, once all the dust was out of the way he started to move the bookshelves back to their place, or at least what he thought was their place. Before he placed the books back he wiped down the shelves, and then slowly he tried to alphabetize the books the best he could. It only took six hours for him to clean the small shop and get everything organized, after finishing he gave the shop a once over to make sure it looked acceptable to the old man, before he knocked on the door to the back. "Sir, I believe I am done" Ruvaak said as the man opened the door, the man looked around the shop before turning to Ruvaak with the biggest grin Ruvaak had ever seen. "This is unbelievable young man, my shop looks better then it did before this all happened" the man said as tears of joy began to flow down his face, "here take this as my thanks, I know its not a lot, but its the best I can do" the man said as he handed a small coin purse to Ruvaak. Ruvaak bowed to the man before saying, "It was a pleasure Sir, I am happy to help", with that Ruvaak turned and left the shop to return to his trip through Kumogakure, happy with himself that he was able to bring someone joy so soon after arriving in the city.

Word Count:

~Exit Thread~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.