You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Wolfgang stood waiting, he was at the old academy, the one that had held the bloodiest days of the villages history, back when genin killed genin to become ninja, and the atomsphere of this area gave wolfgang a flashback to his child days
Wolfgang stood in the entrance to the academy, he looked left and right, seeing the other kids coming with their parents, kissing adn hugging them goodbye, most of the parents wore the ninja headbands, and then there was him, Wolfgang stood outside of the academy alone, his parents had cursed him out an hour ago and told him never to come back, for the 6th time this week, he grimaced at all the kids who had such loving parents, it was going to make them weak. at the age he was now, 9 years old, he was already 5ft6, a massive kid, though he was all bones and skin, he was massive, the other kids looked at him like he was weird freak, though he was used to now, he started walking to the door, beside him walked a little kid, probably his age or older even the kid smiled at him and asked him his name, Wolfgang answered and walked away, never talking to that kid again, there was no need for friends. He sighed as he waited for his friend and apprentice, Toshiko,
he wrote him a letter a few days prior,
Toshiko, meet me at the old ninja academy in my village 3 days after today, tell no one and dont be followed, yours truly Wolfgang he really hoped that his apprentice followed through with him, he honestly liked him, he was one of two people in the world that he actually got along with, he also had saru up in a tree making no noise, getting ready to signal Wolf the moment he saw someone.

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
"Toshiko, meet me at the old ninja academy in my village 3 days after today, tell no one and dont be followed, yours truly Wolfgang"

Toshiko had received the message from a local messenger within the village of kirigakure, 4 days ago. He'd almost been in disbelief about receiving a message. He'd none almost no one outside of his own village. Then he remembered who it was from. Miho Oosada, or as Toshiko called him, Wolfgang sensei.

Toshiko recalled meeting him months prior within the village of takigakure after the chuunin exams. Toshiko had been exploring the cave ruins, and the two ran into each other. They bonded quickly while showing off each other's capabilities in a spar. They ended up hurting each other pretty bad, but wolfgang came out on top. His immense strength and above average size was enough to Almost break Toshiko's entire body. and his acid release from the oosada clan. Wolfgang was one of the strongest guys toshiko had ever faced. Toshiko was only a beginning chuunin back then. He'd grown a lot in the past few months, and learned things that he didn't even know he could. He was glad his sensei hadn't forgotten about him, and wanted to meet with him again. Hopefully he could show him what he'd learned since their first encounter. He anticipated the encounter between the two for the whole three days he had been told to wait, as well as the day he'd received the letter.

They seemed to go by faster than the days usually would. Was it because of Toshiko's anticipation, or the fact that he was so preoccupied time just seemed to go by faster? He didn't know. BUt once the third day had past, he woke up the next day and head out toward the old ninja academy of kirigakure. It didn't take him long to get there. Once he arrived on the scene, he witnessed some new and young ninja entering the building. He smiled.  It was nice to see youth in the works of becoming genin. It reminded him of himself, and his own struggled to become a ninja. The things he experienced, the people who doubted him. He'd hoped that these children would have the same luck that he'd had in the process of becoming a true ninja. In front of the entrance, he saw a over grown, burly man with tattoos literally surrounding his body. It was none other than wolfgang. Toshiko laughed when he saw him, and started walking towards his direction until he they were 3 meters apart.

"Hey there Wolfgang Sensei. It's been a while, hasn't it?".

Word Count: 466

Lightning Release: Plasma Barrier 466/2400

Last edited by Toshiko Uzumaki on Tue May 19, 2015 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
"Hey there Wolfgang Sensei. It's been a while, hasn't it?"
Wolfgang heard behind him as he was turned around,he knew the voice, He saw the boy that he had sparred with in the caves, he thought that he noticed a growth in height, he was wearing genreally the same clothing style as before, Wolfgang looked more ''regal'' then he normally did, since he had come from a meeting with his clan elders, he was obliged to do so being the head of the clan, so he wore a purple Yukata with a black and purple sash, and he was currently wearing his breathing mask, he wore it whenever he went to meetings to look more intimidating.
he then heard his monkey, all he heard was the woosh of air as Saru went by and tried to take Toshiko down, before he relized who it was, it was funny that the ape remembered him, Saru met him when he was a baby, he was now 7 and a half feet tall and heavier then Wolfgang, he made a cutish sound and attempted to jump on Toshikos arm like he did the first time he met him, it made WOlfgang laugh to himself, he approached his apprentice and smiled at him,
Hello there Toshiko, it really has been a while i guess, those exams were a long while ago, youve grown boy, youre going to be stronger then me soon i imagine ahaha just kidding ahaha Wolfgang laughed deep in his belly, patting the kid on the back and startikng the walk to the left down the road, awaiting his responce

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
Wolfgang would turn around, acknowledging Toshiko's greeting. He looked way different than he had before at least attire wise. He wore a purple Yukata with a black and purple sash upon it, and then a breathing mask to somewhat cover his face. If Toshiko hadn't known Wolfgang personally, his look would have intimidated him to a large degree. Toshiko wondered why he'd had such a great change to his attire. Toshiko had a smile on his face. He was ready to reconcile with his sensei. Just as Toshiko was about to clear the distance between them, Toshiko could hear a swoosh of air to his right. Before he knew it, he was being tackled to the ground. he was startled, as he realized he was being tackled by an immense, giant gorilla. The gorilla then stopped, seeming to realize who toshiko was. Toshiko stood back up to his feet, somewhat embarrassed as he glared at the ape. He remembered who it was. The ape from the first counter wolfgang and Toshiko had. After their fight, the ape had punched him in the face, embarrassing him. It had grown significantly. It jumped up on his arm. It was massive. If toshiko hadn't gone through his training, it would have broken it due to how big it was. But he managed to stay standing with it up upon his arm.

Hello there Toshiko, it really has been a while i guess, those exams were a long while ago, youve grown boy, youre going to be stronger then me soon i imagine ahaha just kidding ahaha

Toshiko laughed as Wolfgang patted him on the back, and then began walking deown the road. Toshiko followed next to him, and then gave him a response.

"Yea i guess it has been a while. I've been training like crazy since the last time i saw you. I've been up to a lot as well. Things have changed for me a lot since the exams. What have you been up to?"

Word Count: 347

Lightning Release: Plasma Barrier 913/2400

Last edited by Toshiko Uzumaki on Tue May 19, 2015 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
"Yea i guess it has been a while. I've been training like crazy since the last time i saw you. I've been up to a lot as well. Things have changed for me a lot since the exams. What have you been up to?" Wolfgang sighed to himself there has been alot of activity since the exams,
Well there has been alot happening, i have taken control of my clan as its head, so lately they have been making me dress nicer, well with my own little twist He motioned towards his face breather, Ive been training multiple people in my clan, miund you they are all umm...idiots, As they walked he saw more kids walk by, two blue haired kids, around 8 years old bowed to him as they walked by and said Hello Sensei Wolfgang Smiled at them as they passed and looked to Toshiko,
How about you, anything of note happening lately with you

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
Well there has been alot happening, i have taken control of my clan as its head, so lately they have been making me dress nicer, well with my own little twist

Wolfgang gestured to the breathing mask he had upon his face, and toshiko cracked a smile and chuckled slightly. Well, that explained his outfit.

Ive been training multiple people in my clan, miund you they are all umm...idiots

Toshiko laughed. well, it seemed like his sensei had his hands full since their last encounter. It was nice to see him maintaining his image. As they were walking, two kids walked by, greeting Wolfgang as their sensei. Wolfgang smiled to them, and then the two continued on. They were noticeably young.

How about you, anything of note happening lately with you

How should he go about answering that? Was it safe to be direct? Of course it was. Wolfgang was his teacher. He could trust him. Toshiko sighed, taking a few more moments to collect his thoughts, and then spoke.

"Well, almost too much to list. After we met in takigakure, i stayed there in a for a few days. I was too ashamed to show my face back in the village cause i hadn't won the chuunin exams. It was difficult, but i came back. Surprisingly, not many were disappointed in me, cause i came out of the arena a chuunin just as i promised i would. Right after, i was promoted again to Special Jounin and sent on a travel around all five villages with two other genin. Keith Sarutobi, and Suutei Kimura. Once we got to Sunagakure, Suutei started causing problems within the group. I was forced to take him on. After i beat him, the travel went awry, and we all became separated. I continued on by myself, rushing through the other villages. On my way to kirigakure, a storm hit. I hid out in a cave and found this strange, abandoned clan of people known as the doragon seji. They... They taught me the art of senjutsu. After i learned from their elders, the storm subsided, and they sent me into the village to train on my own. They said after i finished doing so, they'd teach me how to use an adept version of senjutsu known as sage mode. So here i am. They've given me a week to adept to senjutsu. I've been training for 4 days. Right before i got the message you sent to me, that's what i was doing. So yea, nothing much."

He smiled and chuckled to himself, afraid of how Wolfgang would initially react to his words. Would he be okay with it? Toshiko didn't know.

Word Count: 471

Lightning Release: Plasma Barrier 1384/2400

Last edited by Toshiko Uzumaki on Tue May 19, 2015 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
"Well, almost too much to list. After we met in takigakure, i stayed there in a for a few days. I was too ashamed to show my face back in the village cause i hadn't won the chuunin exams. It was difficult, but i came back. Surprisingly, not many were disappointed in me, cause i came out of the arena a chuunin just as i promised i would. Right after, i was promoted again to Special Jounin and sent on a travel around all five villages with two other genin. Keith Sarutobi, and Suutei Kimura. Once we got to Sunagakure, Suutei started causing problems within the group. I was forced to take him on. After i beat him, the travel went awry, and we all became separated. I continued on by myself, rushing through the other villages. On my way to kirigakure, a storm hit. I hid out in a cave and found this strange, abandoned clan of people known as the doragon seji. They... They taught me the art of senjutsu. After i learned from their elders, the storm subsided, and they sent me into the village to train on my own. They said after i finished doing so, they'd teach me how to use an adept version of senjutsu known as sage mode. So here i am. They've given me a week to adept to senjutsu. I've been training for 4 days. Right before i got the message you sent to me, that's what i was doing. So yea, nothing much."
Wolfgang took everything in slowly, he smiled to himself as well, it seemed that the apple didnt fall far from the tree, his apprentice went and learned senjutsu, a skill that WOlfgang himself also knew though only minimally, though Wolf was not trained from a group of savages or anything of the like, he was trained by Articus, the leader of the bear style senjutsu, up north in the icy mountains, wolfgang had spent 2 years looking for them, and stayed there for a 1 year, he had came back a changed man.
You too it seems, its nice to finally see another senjutsu user, though i learned mine many a year ago, around 8 now, i learned from the Master Articus, the Bear Sage, and there is no need to worry about the exams, i still remember when i took them, i was 17 years old, i was insane, an uncontrollable oaf of a ninja, and now here i am, i would say i am sorry about youre teammate, but you bet him so id rather congratulate you on it He then thought of an awesome idea, since his student needed to train before he went back to the clan, he wanted to train with his apprentice once again, to see how much he has grown,
If you need to train still, im open, youd be more fun then my genin, let us walk to my clans enclousure, we have a wonderful training forest area, if you want to that is He smiled as he took a left turn on the road, the osada enclosure only straight down the road

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
You too it seems, its nice to finally see another senjutsu user, though i learned mine many a year ago, around 8 now, i learned from the Master Articus, the Bear Sage, and there is no need to worry about the exams, i still remember when i took them, i was 17 years old, i was insane, an uncontrollable oaf of a ninja, and now here i am, i would say i am sorry about youre teammate, but you beat him so id rather congratulate you on it

he'd learned senjutsu as well? From someone named master articus, a sage of the bears. So it really was true. There were different ways to learn senjutsu outside Of the doragon seji? It was strange knowledge to acquire, but Toshiko was glad that he'd learned it. Toshiko was glad that his sensei had managed to learn the power as well. Hopefully he could help him master it before it was time for him to go back to the home of the doragon seji.

If you need to train still, im open, youd be more fun then my genin, let us walk to my clans enclousure, we have a wonderful training forest area, if you want to that is

was Toshiko up for that? he wasn't gonna lie, he'd wanted to face off against Wolfgang once more. Last time, they'd kicked the shit out of one another, but Toshiko had a feeling that He was holding back even if it was a little bit. He'd grown a lot since their last encounter. This would be the perfect way to test his skills. He'd wanted to see if Wolfgang had grown as well.

"Sure. I wanted to show you what i've managed to accomplish in the past few months."

Toshiko followed next to wolfgang as they made a left, heading down the road for the training area he spoke of. Toshiko was still curious, and he needed to know for sure. He sighed, and then opened his mouth to ask Wolfgang the question that had been on his mind.

"Wolfgang sensei. If you don't mind me asking, if any, what was your purpose in summoning me here? And last time we fought... .Did you hold back?"

Word Count: 399

Lightning Release: Plasma Barrier 1783/2400

Last edited by Toshiko Uzumaki on Tue May 19, 2015 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
His apprentice agreed to fight him again, that made him happy, he honestly hadnt had a good training fight in a long time, Wonderful, itll be nice to get the old bones swinging again for real he said in a jovial tone
as they walked into the enclousure that was the osada clan residance he asked another set of questions, Wolfgang stay silent as they walk towards a huge arena like area, 60m in width and length, the ground made of a fine cobblestone, pillars of differant heights scattered throughout the arena, the shortest being 1m and the tallest reaching 10, he threw of his fine jacket, revealing his anbu vest and his weapons, he went nowhere unarmed, he had his senbon on his thigh and his serrated kunai in a holster on his chest, his fine katar lay on his lower back it its black leather sheath,almost on cue the ninja training here all looked and cleared the area and fled to the rim of the training field, they knew this spar was going to get dangerous, they had seen their sensei spar before, and there had been damage to most of the area as well as his last opponent, though none left and they watched with eager eyes of young boys wanting to learn as much as they could,Wolfgang then turned to toshiko, looking at him with a thoughtful face
Yes there is another reason then merely chatting, i need to further myself with some other form of power, i seek...a dojutsu, and i wish to ask you to help me find one, one similar to your eye my friend, and hold back...hmm ill be honest Wolfgang then lauched himself at Toshiko with all of his speed and strengh with a massive right straight, followed by 3 powerful kicks,
A little

He then followed through with another flurry of kicks and punches keeping his eye on this kid, ready to block or dodge whatever came at him, Wolfgang was going to truly test the kid now, last time he was only checking to see if he was even able to stand against an opponent, this time it was for the money, he wanted Toshiko to shine, he hoped that his friend and apprentice would not disappoint him today, this was no holds bar

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
They would come up to an enclosure within the trees. Toshiko followed wolfgang moving at his pace directly to his right. They were only about a meter apart, and Toshiko made sure to observe the area around himself. They moved into a wide arena like area, about 60 meters in width, a ground made from stone and pillars surrounding the vacant parts of the area. The pillars were somewhat large, reaching up to at least 10 feet in height, while some were still considerably small. Toshiko moved back 10 meters, Wolfgang now standing directly in front of him. Toshiko grinned menacingly as Wolfgang threw off his large coat, revealing his anbu armor and an abundance of weapons. Toshiko remembered the gear. It was the same attire Wolfgang had on from their last encounter. There were several young ninja, quickly clearing the area. It seemed like they already knew what was about to go down. Students of Wolfgang? Most likely. They seemed to know how strong he was. Toshiko smiled to them as they looked out by the sidelines, anticipating the spar between the two to commence.

Yes there is another reason then merely chatting, i need to further myself with some other form of power, i seek...a dojutsu, and i wish to ask you to help me find one, one similar to your eye my friend, and hold back...hmm ill be honest

A doujutsu?

Toshiko didn't have time to think about what wolfgang had just said. he immediately followed up by charging Toshiko at full speed. He barely managed to see him coming. As he came up with a massive right hook aimed directly at Toshiko, He quickly put up his forearm to deflect. He grimaced. Wolfgang sure as hell was a hard hitter. He came through with three more kicks, Toshiko used his free arm to deflect two, and then ducked underneath the final one.

A little

He came through with a barrage of kicks and punches. Toshiko wasn't the same as what he'd been before. He could keep up with him now. he matched each blow with a counter block, or dodged it. Once his barrage was done, Toshiko would begin to do a back flip, aiming his right leg to kick Wolfgang in the chin at full force. Regardless of whether or not this attack went through, Toshiko would finish the flip, increasing the distance between him and Wolfgang and landing 6 meters away.

"Nice move. You're just as strong as i remember Wolfgang sensei. But i've gotten stronger too! I'll show you that i can handle your full power."

Toshiko smiled, ripping off his eye patch to reveal his sharingan. He knew it'd eat up chakra, but with this senjutsu he'd be able to regain it if he focused and meditated. He needed all the power he could obtain if he wanted to win this fight. He stared at his sensei with both eyes, smiling at him. Some of the boys watching upon the sidelines looked in amazement at his right sharingan eye. Toshiko grabbed his tanto from the pocket in his black jumpsuit, unsheathed it, and then charged his sensei at full speed. He'd stick to Hand to hand combat. At least while he had his sharingan out. He couldn't waste all of his chakra just yet. When he was within a meter range of Wolfgang, He swung the tanto directly towards wolfgang's chest with his left hand, and as he did so used his right hand to support his weight off the ground, moving his left leg up to kick wolfgang in the side of the head.

Word Count: 628

Lightning Release: Plasma Barrier: 2400/2400

Plasma Barrier Learned.

Chakra: 280/290

Sharingan Activated

Last edited by Toshiko Uzumaki on Tue May 19, 2015 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Wolfgangs attacks were blocked and dodged, he smiled at toshiko, these punches were near max force and velocity he had really gotten better, the punches even though blocked did hurt, since his strengh was still higher then toshikos, his aprentice suddenly came back at him, doing a large backflip kick aiming for his chin, instead of just dodging Wolfgang did a roundhouse, the huge man swinging around and aiming to kick directly into the foot of the oncoming foot as a block, if successful wolfgang knew there would be damage to them both but he wouldnt feel it as  directly as toshiko would, toshiko then jumped backwards and said in a calm jovial voice "Nice move. You're just as strong as i remember Wolfgang sensei. But i've gotten stronger too! I'll show you that i can handle your full power." He noticed that,
I can tell toshiko, you have really gotten better lets put you to work, do you want to see something that has given me a nickname, on the docks they call me The Pirate Smelter, sounds silly eh aha, not when you see this   His apprentice came at him, tanto in hand swinging with the intent to kill directly at his chest, Wolfgang had a plan for this, as the kid came in he shot back a  foot, taking a mild slice from the blade, his armour protecting his mostly, though leaving him with a small gash, though while he shot back he made a handsign, breathing in deep and feeling the chakra of his clan fill his lungs, as he exhaled all of the onlookers ran...as fast as their legs could and as far, the local area was suddenly being filled with a dense fog, though at first glance someone would think it normal smoke, but toshiko would quickly notice that this could be the death of him, directly after that he flew through three more handsigns...the horse, bird and a special double palmed handsign, slamming on the ground creating a 10 sphere barrier around Wolfgang and toshiko creating a room that was doorless and windowless, he then yelled out to his apprentice, many thought that Wolfgang was a hand to hand combat expert, but that was only because he was big, Wolfgang specilized in large jutsu from range.
FIGHT A TRUE OSADA MY STUDENT, TAKE ME ON LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT....BECAUSE IT DOES NOW he wasnt going to kill toshiko but he wasnt going to let that slip, he then waited for the next attack, hoping that it came fast and furious.
Chakra 200 of 250
Jutsu Used:
Maintaining the Barrier 5 per post

Last edited by Wolfgang on Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
Toshiko's kick was blocked with another kick from his sensei, and as he came through with the tanto. He landed the strike on wolfgang's chest, slicing into his armor and leaving a small gash upon him. Toshiko's roundhouse kick went through, as wolfgang used one of his hands to attempt to strike him. Toshiko took his free right leg, and brought up the sole of his foot to block his fist, using it as a launch pad to launch himself back a meter. the bottom part of his foot wasn't completely immobile, but he could feel it throbbing. Wolfgang's attacks were more than enough. Wolfgang quickly made hand seals, as he inhaled deeply Toshiko knew to expect a jutsu. He remembered what happened last time Wolfgang used those same hand seals. The jutsu. Acid. They were at too close of a distance. There was no time for toshiko to dodge by running. just as wolfgang began to inhale, he instantly exerted raiton chakra in one large burst, allowed a bubble shaped sphere of raiton to formulate around his body, stretching out in one meter around Toshiko, and would touch wolfgang and burn him greatly. He panted, quickly putting the eye patch back over his sharingan. The use of the sharingan and this new jutsu he'd been practicing would be too much to maintain simultaneously. HE needed a new tactic to utilize. He quickly exerted raiton chakra into his palms, and then slammed them upon the ground.

FIGHT A TRUE OSADA MY STUDENT, TAKE ME ON LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT....BECAUSE IT DOES NOW

If that's what Wolfgang wanted, Toshiko would comply.

His chakra moved through the ground at 30 meters within the second, clearing the one meter distance between wolfgang and toshiko instantaneously. The ground in front of wolfgang erupted with chakra, spearing out with an immensely fast chakra blade that would hit wolfgang in the chest the instant it ripped from the ground, moving at 40 m/s. How would his sensei manage to get out of this one?

Spoiler:

Word Count: 349

349/575 C-C-1 Perception

Last edited by Toshiko Uzumaki on Tue May 26, 2015 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Wolfgang was suddenly filled with happiness as his apprentices barrier went up and then the other jutsu shot forth towards him, he shot himself backwards as he noticed burns all over his front, he saw his apprentice moving, Wolfgang knew that that meant trouble, Wolfgang quickly shot his hands forwards at the same, knowing that something big was coming really soon, but the jutsu came first, he barely managed to slide to the left, the large spear shot forwards faster then his eyes could notice, the spear shot forwards and went back him, Wolfgang flew to the left spinning in the air he saw the blood spurt as well, as he landed he cuaght himself on the feet, dragging down the dirt and making a single handed handsign for his acid dart jutsu, holding it in his hand and sticking it to his shoulder, melting the flesh of his arm and stopping the bleeding from that wrestched spear, now wolfgang was laughing...something ticked in his mind, the sight of the loss of his arm for a second time, he giggled to himself,
he started yelling in his most angry voice, booming through the area, OH MY LOOK AT THIS, SOMEONE DAMAGED ME AGAIN AHAHAHAHAAH Wolfgang couldnt control himself, he felt the old him surging back into him the anger and pain the rage and depression, he started laughing to himself very loudly, he ran full sprint at toshiko, going around the left of him, making a handsign roughly 10meters away, he caused a small bead of yellow acid to form in his hand, he launched it at max speed at the plasma barrier, running directly running at the bead making another one handed set of handsigns, getting close and then releasing another jutsu in quick succession just as the sunburst bomb hit the plasma barrier, he released a large wave of blue acid that shot from around him, hopefully taking out the sheild if not more, he then jumped 10m backwards and started at toshiko with crazed eyes to see if he made it out.
chakra 160
jutsu used:

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
Toshiko hadn't a single clue of whether or not his tactic would work upon his sensei, but to his surprise it looked to be effective. Maybe a little too effective. As he formed the plasma barrier of raiton chakra around his body, Wolfgang made contact with it due to their close range meter distance. the entire front side of his body was practically assaulted with burns from the technique, as if what would happen next wasn't enough. It was Toshiko's first time using the two jutsu outside of training, and he honestly had no idea how efficient they would be, or if they would be beneficial to him at all. All he knew was that there was a first time for everything, and this was the time for him to utilize them. He wasn't completely sure at first, but it seemed to him that Wolfgang was actually making him fight for his life. He wasn't holding back with his techniques, and Was clearly forcing Toshiko to do the same. Even if he didn't want to, he'd have to fight wolfgang like an actual opponent in an actual fighting scenario. he had to treat this as a life or death situation.

He fired the jutsu spear through the ground at wolfgang's feet, skyrocketing towards his chest at such a great speed there was no way for him to escape unscathed. He managed to move out of the way so the spear didn't meet it's initial target thankfully, but his shoulder was still speed and utterly ripped through with the raiton spear, sending him flying backwards and ripping his entire arm off. Toshiko looked in awe and shock about the damage his jutsu had done to Wolfgang. That wasn't his original intention. Guilt quickly over struck him as Wolfgang would burn his arm stub shut with acid jutsu.

"Wolfgang Sensei! Are you okay?! I didn't mean for-"

OH MY LOOK AT THIS, SOMEONE DAMAGED ME AGAIN AHAHAHAHAAH

Wolfgang apparently had entered a berserk state upon seeing the damage that Toshiko did to him. Shit. He couldn't just stand there. It didn't take much wits to realize that wolfgang wasn't planning on stopping their fight. He was going to retaliate. Toshiko moved back within the plasma ball, keeping the flow of his chakra steady and moving along with it, creating a 15 meter distance between them. Wolfgang came to his left side at about 10 meters away, forming a hand sign. Toshiko moved back in bursts, taking the plasma ball along with him and moving away from the cloud of acid that had been present there within the area. It was somewhat expanding. Wolfgang would then fire a jutsu at the plasma barrier from the left hand side, It connected clearing the distance within half a second, but the barrier absorbed the damage and then dispersed. Wolfgang was coming up quick with another attack. Once Toshiko saw him he immediately dashed back as the second jutsu was fired, allowing a 25 meter distance between Toshiko and wolfgang. His jutsu fell short 5 meters away from him, and Toshiko came out of the attack unscathed. He took no time to continue with his attack, Exerting raiton chakra into his air waves, and then firing them from his mouth directly towards Wolfgang at 40 meters per second. At a 25 meter distance, they'd clear the distance between the two Instantly. The mist was catching up to Toshiko, but hadn't completely coated the entire area yet. He'd worry about dodging it's effects after this jutsu hit.

Spoiler:

Word Count: 609

575/575 C-C-1 Perception

383/600 C-1-C-2 Perception

Last edited by Toshiko Uzumaki on Tue May 26, 2015 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Wolfgang sidestepped the jutsu, clearing his head and smiling at toshiko, he stood there and made a one handed ram seal and ended his large cloud of mist, laughing with a hearty belly laugh, he slowly walked over to Toshiko and patted him on the back with his now single arm, saying in a jovial tone,
I never like that arm anyway, who needs two of them, you have done much better then expected Toshiko, i never knew that you have grown this much in such a short period of time, you are really going to be a great ninjaa your on equal standing with your sensei, your clothes are melting off of you boy a few more second and my mist would have started melting the skin of your bones, you got the first solid hit though so i give you the win my pupil He patted him on the back and noticed a jar holding what appeared to be eyes,
Now what are those? he siad as saru brought Wolfgangs severed arm over to him.

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
Toshiko looked forward, watching as His jutsu was sidestepped by his heavily wounded sensei. Toshiko felt the effects of the acid kick in somewhat, beginning to burn his black jumpsuit into liquid. Shit. There was no way to block this acid of Wolfgang's now that his plasma barrier was gone. This would have to finish soon. Toshiko didn't understand. Wolfgang was literally a tank. Toshiko himself was able to withstand blows that others normally wouldn't be capable of, But wolfgang was lacking a limb, with burns all over the front side of his body and still managed to keep going. He was truly something else. Well, it did make sense to toshiko. There was a reason that he called wolfgang his sensei. Despite that, he was still truly worried about him. He hadn't meant to do that kind of damage. Hell, he didn't even know that he could do that kind of damage. Still, there was a weird feeling within the pit of his stomach. was it guilt? Concern? He didn't want to inflict any pain or damage upon Wolfgang, or anyone for that matter. He really regretted doing so. Wolfgang would then use his remaining arm to make a hand sign, causing the mist to subside. What was this? Was he stopping The fight?

"I never like that arm anyway, who needs two of them, you have done much better then expected Toshiko, i never knew that you have grown this much in such a short period of time, you are really going to be a great ninjaa your on equal standing with your sensei, your clothes are melting off of you boy a few more second and my mist would have started melting the skin of your bones, you got the first solid hit though so i give you the win my pupil"

Toshiko was in awe. he was really okay? the feeling within his stomach slowly began to subside, and a smile appeared on his face as he took in the rest of the words that his sensei had spoken to him. He gave him the win. He won against wolfgang. compared to their last fight, he'd improved tremendously. The win against his sensei gave him a new found form of self respect. He'd won against him in a real fight. While this was comforting for him to know, He still felt bad about taking his arm. It honestly wasn't his intention, and even though wolfgang seemed to not be bothered by it, it bothered Toshiko that he'd harmed his sensei and friend.

"Now what are those?"

Wolfgang spoke the words to him as he patted him on the back with his remaining hand. Toshiko looked at the jar he had tied to the waist of his jumpsuit. He remembered it. They were the eyes of A man he'd met named yuumi back in sunagakure. he'd challenged Toshiko to a fight, and the winner got the other person's eyes. Toshiko beat him, and then the man forcefully provided Toshiko with both of his doujutsu eyes. It was something called chi no mei. Toshiko had no idea of it's abilities other than the fact that it enabled yuumi to realize that he had a sharingan underneath his eye patch without him removing it. wolfgang had stated that he wanted a doujutsu. This was the least that toshiko could do for him. He grabbed the jar from his waist, and then held it out for wolfgang to take.

"They're a doujutsu i got from a man named Yuumi back when i was in sunagakure. Please take them Wolfgang Sensei. It's the least i can do."

Word Count: 622

600/600 C-1-C-2 Perception

Last edited by Toshiko Uzumaki on Tue May 26, 2015 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
"They're a doujutsu i got from a man named Yuumi back when i was in sunagakure. Please take them Wolfgang Sensei. It's the least i can do." Wolfgang stared in awe, he knew of the Chi no mei, he smiled wider then ever as he took them from his pupil, eyes wide in awe,
This...this is far worth losing a mere arm my pupil, thank you for this i do not know what i can do to make it up up to do, one day i shall but i know not with what He looked at the kid below him and questioned him as he started to walk out of the partially melted area,
How did you come across such a ninja my pupil As he walked the ninja from the osada clan started to come back and congratulate Toshiko on a incredible fought battle, no one had put Wolfgang on the ropes like that since Yuzu ren,, Wolfgang was so proud of his pupil, not many that he trained were going to rise to such greatness.

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
"This...this is far worth losing a mere arm my pupil, thank you for this i do not know what i can do to make it up up to do, one day i shall but i know not with what"

Toshiko smiled as Wolfgang took the jar with the man's eyes from his hands. Was he really okay? Toshiko was glad that he wasn't hurt, and that he still had found a way to compensate for the damage that he'd done to him. Toshiko was proud to call wolfgang one of his many sensei. He definitely proved himself to be worthy of such respect.

How did you come across such a ninja my pupil

Wolfgang began walking out of the arena which was somewhat melted from his acid mist technique. It was crazy how much damage wolfgang had done to the environment. Toshiko quickly followed up next to his sensei keeping up to his pace. How did Toshiko come across yuumi? He almost had trouble remembering. It slowly came to him as he thought about it, and then he spoke his recollection of the event.

"I was in sunagakure and i was out training near the slums of the village. I'd lost contact with one of my travel buddies Keith Sarutobi, so i went out looking for him. I came across yuumi. He was being attacked by a man, and then i came in to help him. He then used these eyes, and saw my sharingan. He challenged me to a fight. If i won, i got his chi no mei. If he won, he got my sharingan. It was kinda difficult, but i ended up winning against him. He gave me both of his eyes even though i asked him to keep them, and then stumbled away. I still don't know where he is to this day."

Word Count: 313

313/700 C-2-C-3 Perception

Last edited by Toshiko Uzumaki on Tue May 26, 2015 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
"I was in sunagakure and i was out training near the slums of the village. I'd lost contact with one of my travel buddies Keith Sarutobi, so i went out looking for him. I came across yuumi. He was being attacked by a man, and then i came in to help him. He then used these eyes, and saw my sharingan. He challenged me to a fight. If i won, i got his chi no mei. If he won, he got my sharingan. It was kinda difficult, but i ended up winning against him. He gave me both of his eyes even though i asked him to keep them, and then stumbled away. I still don't know where he is to this day."

Wolfgang thought deeply on that and then had a flash of memory,
Was this a long black haired man in an absurd red petticoat? I met him on my past trip to kumogakure, it seems the rumors of the new blind doctor in Sunagakure are true, strong man that Yuumi, creepy to Wolfgang kept walking beside his Ape, the ape poked at the new stump on his shoulder, trying to put the amputated arm on the stump, with no avail, that made Wolfgang laugh out wholeheartly,
Ahahaa no saru with need to put that on ice to see if they are able to reaatch it, Hey Toshiko ever delimbed a man before, was it everything that you imagined, that is a powerful fucking jutus though nice job on that, your foucus on single target attacks is great, im better against a army of people, since i attack in swaths as you had seen in my jutsu...But i have something to tell you, that fit of rage you saw me in...wasnt fake, if i hadnt controlled it as soon as i did...one of of wouldnt be leaving that arena alive me or you, i dont know whod it be but one of us would be broken, i have not always been so...lets say calm, i used to have problems with....well...the taking of others lives, now this may come as a shock but i feel that as my pupil you should know i have a dark past, ive been places that would detroy the hearts of normal men...i mean i just want you too know, do you have any questions on my past, it is unfair to almost subject you to an unkwown event Wolfgang the proceeded to sit on a bench, motioning Toshiko to sit and talk...he wanted to get it straight with his apprentice

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
"Was this a long black haired man in an absurd red petticoat? I met him on my past trip to kumogakure, it seems the rumors of the new blind doctor in Sunagakure are true, strong man that Yuumi, creepy to"

"Yes. As a matter of fact, it was. He was pretty creepy. I still feel bad that he had lost his sight because of me. I'll have to find a way to restore his sight someday."

"Ahahaa no saru with need to put that on ice to see if they are able to reaatch it, Hey Toshiko ever delimbed a man before, was it everything that you imagined, that is a powerful fucking jutus though nice job on that, your foucus on single target attacks is great, im better against a army of people, since i attack in swaths as you had seen in my jutsu...But i have something to tell you, that fit of rage you saw me in...wasnt fake, if i hadnt controlled it as soon as i did...one of of wouldnt be leaving that arena alive me or you, i dont know whod it be but one of us would be broken, i have not always been so...lets say calm, i used to have problems with....well...the taking of others lives, now this may come as a shock but i feel that as my pupil you should know i have a dark past, ive been places that would detroy the hearts of normal men...i mean i just want you too know, do you have any questions on my past, it is unfair to almost subject you to an unkwown event "

Wolfgang would then sit down on a bench, gesturing for Toshiko to sit down next to him. Toshiko quickly complied, sitting down next to his sensei as he took in the words that he spoke to him. It was clear that Wolfgang was trying to open up to him. Toshiko wouldn't take this kindness lightly.

"I appreciate you being honest with me. Please tell me what you'd like to say. You can ensure that your past secrets are safe with me."

Word Count: 363

676/700 C-2-C-3 Perception

Last edited by Toshiko Uzumaki on Tue May 26, 2015 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
"I appreciate you being honest with me. Please tell me what you'd like to say. You can ensure that your past secrets are safe with me."
Wolfgang looked at his apprentice, smiling, Wolfgang mostly hated telling people his past and his secrets, but this kid had earned at least that, so he started telling the story of Wolfgang in a somber tone, which was a wierd tone for Wolfgang ,
'' Well,My firstly my name isnt Wolfgang...its Miho, it means unwanted child, so it started when i was a kid, i lost my parents due to...fuck im going to fully honest...i killed them, at 6 years old, they threw me down a flight of stairs and i snapped, as you can tell i feel no pain, wounds do not bother me due to the bottom of the stairs smashing my skull and brain,  the elders of the village asssumed someone robbed our house and i wasnt going to argue with them, when i became a genin i was not that abnormal just a bit of a bully, but when i did my first chuunin exams i lost in the final tournament, to a Momochi, i was sour, so i killed him after the exams to prove to him that i was the real winner and it went downhil from there, i left no evidence, I was hospitilized after a mission and ended up pickning a fight with another patient, but then..i became a Sage, that is why i find it so funny that you are one now too, it changed everything , Toshiko can you imagine not feeling....ive been cut up worse then this and walked home, been dismembered before, a local ninja here actually burnt a hole straight through me as i was turned around and i kept walking, now tell me of your past, since were on the matter ''
He looked at toshiko hoping that anything he said wasnt going to scare off his pupil, he wanted to hear of this kids past as well.

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
'' Well,My firstly my name isnt Wolfgang...its Miho, it means unwanted child, so it started when i was a kid, i lost my parents due to...fuck im going to fully honest...i killed them, at 6 years old, they threw me down a flight of stairs and i snapped, as you can tell i feel no pain, wounds do not bother me due to the bottom of the stairs smashing my skull and brain,  the elders of the village asssumed someone robbed our house and i wasnt going to argue with them, when i became a genin i was not that abnormal just a bit of a bully, but when i did my first chuunin exams i lost in the final tournament, to a Momochi, i was sour, so i killed him after the exams to prove to him that i was the real winner and it went downhil from there, i left no evidence, I was hospitilized after a mission and ended up pickning a fight with another patient, but then..i became a Sage, that is why i find it so funny that you are one now too, it changed everything , Toshiko can you imagine not feeling....ive been cut up worse then this and walked home, been dismembered before, a local ninja here actually burnt a hole straight through me as i was turned around and i kept walking, now tell me of your past, since were on the matter ''

As Toshiko listened to Wolfgang explain to him the secrets of his past, a frown came upon Toshiko's face. It seemed that he wasn't the only one that had a difficult past. Wolfgang had gone through the same struggles that Toshiko had, just in a different way. They both had lost their parents, both had unfairly lost the chuunin exams. Wolfgang had suffered a great amount of loss in his life, and Toshiko could see that. The only difference between the two's pasts was the fact that Wolfgang never had the chance to feel through it all. He couldn't feel. Due to the past experience he'd had with his parents which lead to their deaths. He was incapable of physical senses. That must've been hell. Toshiko sat there after listening to His sensei speak to him. he knew that he'd be expecting Toshiko to follow through by showing him the same respect of revealing his secrets. Toshiko was quiet for a long while, causing a somewhat awkward silence between the two. He was scared. Despite his emotions, he sighed, waited a few more moments, and then spoke.

"......I........ Um.....................

I was born and raised in konoha underneath my parents, Shikuzu and Tetsuya Uzumaki. I loved both of my parents. but my dad....... He was normal at first. But when i was five he started distancing himself from me and my mom. I never understood why. Probably cause i was too young to notice. I joined the ninja academy at the age of five. I was never able to keep up with every one else. I was always at the bottom of the class, and everybody seemed to hate me simply for being me. I was always so lonely. The only person i could confide myself in was my mom. Every day i came home from the academy crying, she'd be there to make me feel better. She always told me that no matter what, one day i'd end up becoming hokage. And ever since then, that became my dream. I'd go to school everyday, telling everyone who disrespected me that one day i'd become the hokage and they'd have to stop disrespecting me. That just made them laugh at me even more. It really sucked. But one day.......

I was at the ninja academy training all day one day when i was six. I was trying to master the supernatural walking technique so i could go home and show my mom. And i did. i couldn't believe it, but i managed to do it. I was so happy. it was dark out, and i was starting to head home. I got to my front door and...."

Toshiko couldn't hold back his emotions anymore. Tears began streaming down his cheeks. Talking about the emotions he'd been trying to suppress for years was destroying him, but he knew he'd have to do it to show Wolfgang the real him. To let him know who he actually way. Through his tears, he began to speak once more.

" It was wide open....... All i could see was blood. All i could smell was blood. All there was was blood. my father stood over my mother, his signature sword in her stomach. Blood was spewing from both of his eyelids. His eyes..... They were blood red, and the pupils had become a distorted circle. I just stared at him. I stared at him not knowing how to react to it. I just looked at it.For what seemed like Forever. He... stared into my eyes, a smile on his face. Then he just got up and left. He told me he'd be back for me one day. I didn't pay attention to him. I didn't care. I just went over to my mom, and laid down in the pool of her blood in my living room floor. I didn't know what else to do. Eventually, people came in. they helped me, and a group of anbu were sent out to retrieve my father. They never came back. My mom was buried, and i was left to live in a new apartment all on my own. When i came back to the academy, nothing changed. people still underestimated me. People still made fun of me every day. I was alone with no friends for the rest of my time in the academy. I finally became a genin this year after failing the exams so many times. I never thought i'd be able to do it. I realized that the only way to keep my mother alive was through my dream. To become hokage. That's why i want it so much. That's why i never give up."

Word Count: 1048

700/700 C-2-C-3 Perception

700/700 C-3-B-0 Perception

Last edited by Toshiko Uzumaki on Tue May 26, 2015 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
A large frown appeared on his apprentices face when he had asked about his past, it seemed that toshiko had a troubled past as well, it was quite common among ninjas, but his story was defintly not common,
"......I........ Um..................... 

I was born and raised in konoha underneath my parents, Shikuzu and Tetsuya Uzumaki. I loved both of my parents. but my dad....... He was normal at first. But when i was five he started distancing himself from me and my mom. I never understood why. Probably cause i was too young to notice. I joined the ninja academy at the age of five. I was never able to keep up with every one else. I was always at the bottom of the class, and everybody seemed to hate me simply for being me. I was always so lonely. The only person i could confide myself in was my mom. Every day i came home from the academy crying, she'd be there to make me feel better. She always told me that no matter what, one day i'd end up becoming hokage. And ever since then, that became my dream. I'd go to school everyday, telling everyone who disrespected me that one day i'd become the hokage and they'd have to stop disrespecting me. That just made them laugh at me even more. It really sucked. But one day.......
I was at the ninja academy training all day one day when i was six. I was trying to master the supernatural walking technique so i could go home and show my mom. And i did. i couldn't believe it, but i managed to do it. I was so happy. it was dark out, and i was starting to head home. I got to my front door and...."

Wolfgang saw his apprentice break down then, tears started streaming down his face as he tried to continue his story, it seemed that he was bringing up memories that still hurt, Wolfgang envied that feeling...pain, Wolfgang hadnt cried since he was 4 and he was told that he was always going to be a fuck up and he cost so much money that his mom couldnt afford booze, even though she somehow still did,
" It was wide open....... All i could see was blood. All i could smell was blood. All there was was blood. my father stood over my mother, his signature sword in her stomach. Blood was spewing from both of his eyelids. His eyes..... They were blood red, and the pupils had become a distorted circle. I just stared at him. I stared at him not knowing how to react to it. I just looked at it.For what seemed like Forever. He... stared into my eyes, a smile on his face. Then he just got up and left. He told me he'd be back for me one day. I didn't pay attention to him. I didn't care. I just went over to my mom, and laid down in the pool of her blood in my living room floor. I didn't know what else to do. Eventually, people came in. they helped me, and a group of anbu were sent out to retrieve my father. They never came back. My mom was buried, and i was left to live in a new apartment all on my own. When i came back to the academy, nothing changed. people still underestimated me. People still made fun of me every day. I was alone with no friends for the rest of my time in the academy. I finally became a genin this year after failing the exams so many times. I never thought i'd be able to do it. I realized that the only way to keep my mother alive was through my dream. To become hokage. That's why i want it so much. That's why i never give up."

Wolfgang looked at his apprentice, at the hope in his eyes at the end of the speech, seeing the very reason he woke up in the morning, it was nice, Wolfgang then answered in a somewhat less somber tone, while patting toshiko on the back
Thats something, You're strong to make it through that and still be here with me today...
You know what Toshi, sometimes i envy you, your mother seemed to be a wonderful lady, she loved you very much, and nothing can compare to that, and that must have been hard on you, i wish i regretted killing my parents with that broken whiskey bottle of theirs, but i dont, i...and...i..Hokage is a wonderful dream, there was many a morning that i woke up in my alley and wondered why i kept going, what was holding me down, back when i was younger i thought it was to gain as much power as i could so i could kill everyone, i filled the emptiness of my soul and numbness of my body with anger, im so glad that you did not follow my path, how similar are beginnings were and how different our roads are, Ive killed far to many people in my life far to many, im in the triple digits at least Toshiko, dont follow my path, not many make it off the road i was on,
Like, when i was 6 years old, i had been going to the ninja academy for a few weeks, come home and walked to my parents, to hug them or greet them, and their reaction was of pure regret and hatred, they had named me off of their true feelings, they wouldnt even hide it from me, i was confused why they didnt want to know about my taijutsu lessons, and that i was best in class, they just told me that i should just go and die in the ditch beside our home, that their booze costs to much for me....*sigh* We've had hard lives eh? toshiko, but in the end we do what we do because we want to, so were all here so some reason, I relized that when i became a sage, that all of the worlds animals are on equal footing with me and you, i went to the sages fortress with my knife in my hand and anger upon my face, my first test was that of fear and strengh, there was a 12 foot tall Wolf, i found it insulting, so i lunged at it and tore it to pieces, not even knowing it was a test, the next was meditated...you should have seen how bad i was at that...still am Tell me of your road to being a Sage as well if you dont mind''

Wolfgang then saw a bird flitter down and land on his now outstreched hand, stopping the patting on toshiko since he had no other limbs to do actions with, the bird sat on his cut up hand and tweeted happily, Wolfgang turned to his apprentice and smiled wide, hoping for a responce

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
Thats something, You're strong to make it through that and still be here with me today...
You know what Toshi, sometimes i envy you, your mother seemed to be a wonderful lady, she loved you very much, and nothing can compare to that, and that must have been hard on you, i wish i regretted killing my parents with that broken whiskey bottle of theirs, but i dont, i...and...i..Hokage is a wonderful dream, there was many a morning that i woke up in my alley and wondered why i kept going, what was holding me down, back when i was younger i thought it was to gain as much power as i could so i could kill everyone, i filled the emptiness of my soul and numbness of my body with anger, im so glad that you did not follow my path, how similar are beginnings were and how different our roads are, Ive killed far to many people in my life far to many, im in the triple digits at least Toshiko, dont follow my path, not many make it off the road i was on,
Like, when i was 6 years old, i had been going to the ninja academy for a few weeks, come home and walked to my parents, to hug them or greet them, and their reaction was of pure regret and hatred, they had named me off of their true feelings, they wouldnt even hide it from me, i was confused why they didnt want to know about my taijutsu lessons, and that i was best in class, they just told me that i should just go and die in the ditch beside our home, that their booze costs to much for me....*sigh* We've had hard lives eh? toshiko, but in the end we do what we do because we want to, so were all here so some reason, I relized that when i became a sage, that all of the worlds animals are on equal footing with me and you, i went to the sages fortress with my knife in my hand and anger upon my face, my first test was that of fear and strengh, there was a 12 foot tall Wolf, i found it insulting, so i lunged at it and tore it to pieces, not even knowing it was a test, the next was meditated...you should have seen how bad i was at that...still am Tell me of your road to being a Sage as well if you dont mind''

As Toshiko listened to the words of his sensei. He realized something. He had a shitty past. There was absolutely no denying that. But others had it worse than he did. Others such as Wolfgang. he'd gone through the same thing that Toshiko had, simply had experienced it in a different way. At least Toshiko could say taht his mouth loved him, because she did. She was the best thing that had happened to Toshiko in the time of his youth. Wolfgang didn't have that luxury. He didn't have parents that loved him. He had parents That didn't give a fuck about his existence. Going through that as a kid probably felt somewhat similar. Toshiko looked at Wolfgang through his tears with a look of compassion upon his face. They were of similar pasts, and now that they could relate to each other that way, a bond would be formed between the two that couldn't be broken. Toshiko wiped the tears from his face, and then began speaking to answer Wolfgang's curiosity of that part of Toshiko's journey.

"I was on my way to kirigakure. I had been traveling there directly from suna, as my time before i have to return to konoha is nearing short. A insane storm was about to hit. I saw it in the distance, but i couldn't stop traveling. So i kept going, heading off into the eye of the storm. I almost died within it. I would have if i wouldn't have found a cave off nearby. I went deeper into the cave, and then i was attacked by someone. They knocked me out. I woke up surrounded by some weird lizard like humanoid creatures. They were the only members left of a long lost clan known as the doragon seji. The dragon sages. They were hostile at first, but them decided to put me through their training. They threw me into this obstacle course they called the pit. I barely made it out alive. When i got to the end, i met their elder, an incredibly large komodo dragon. It deemed me worthy, and then allowed me to place my hand upon this incredibly large blue boulder made up of the chakra of their dragon descendants. When i did, my body was overfilled with it's chakra, and then it gave me access to Senjutsu. They set me on my way, telling me to come back once i mastered senjutsu and accessed sage mode. I still have yet to do so."

Word Count: 855

700/700 B-0-B-1 Perception

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
End Thread

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.