You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lifetime {Iwagakure - C} Empty Lifetime {Iwagakure - C} Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:17 pm

Dengen

Dengen

D-rank
Mission name: Lifetime
Mission rank: C-Rank

Objective: Find a shinobi of the village with the same rank and spar

Reward: 100 Ryo or 140 Ryo

Mission description: Iwagakure has lived isolated not only from the outside world but from each other as well. This mission is more of a nation wide game where any shinobi can participate but it is mostly focused on shinobis of the genin and chuunin rank. By sparring with your colleague you will make a new friend. This mission was created by the Kage to bring Iwagakure closer together.

Mission details: Sparring with a fellow shinobi will bring both parties closer together. Win or lose all shinobis get the reward for participating. The winnings amount will be depending on the winner or loser. Winner gets 140 Ryo while the loser gets 100 Ryo.

Last edited by Dengen on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Lifetime {Iwagakure - C} Empty Re: Lifetime {Iwagakure - C} Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:57 pm

Takao

Takao

S-rank
Looks good to me.

1/2

3Lifetime {Iwagakure - C} Empty Re: Lifetime {Iwagakure - C} Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:13 am

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post here, but I just wanted to let you know that the title should be : Lifetime [Iwagakure - C]

BTW - I really like the idea!

4Lifetime {Iwagakure - C} Empty Re: Lifetime {Iwagakure - C} Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:29 pm

Takao

Takao

S-rank
As long as the official mission post gets that title it should be fine. Thanks for the reminder though.

5Lifetime {Iwagakure - C} Empty Re: Lifetime {Iwagakure - C} Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:45 pm

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
Good enough, approved.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.