You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
Tsuneo walker around as usual, guarding Kirigakure from the shadows, why did he do so? It was the home of his friend, not one friend, but many friends, Yuzu Ren, Oomi, and Solastice, Tsuneo was also doing jobs for the dark society, assassination, delivering, interrupting, and much much more. The young man looked around and there was still no sign of his targets.
Before a long a fancy clothed woman appeared with an alluring figure and appearance appeared, and a slender man with golden hair and blue orbs appeared, they stood in front of one another as their guards stood behind them, the limos they stepped out of parked behind them in a horizontal position, smart thinking was what Tsuneo thought, but was it smart enough? He asked himself. He awaited till his preys came closer to one another, the man handed the attractive female a box that he unlocked before her, seducing her goods with the beauty of green. The woman smiled as he was about to shake his hand , accepting the deal, and completing the trade until someone interrupted them in an abhorrent manner.
Suddenly a shadow hailed from the middle of nowhere, he stood on the man's shoulder and twisted his head upside down as the darkness covered his face with his left eye glowing red with murder, Tsuneo turned to his guards that aimed at him with their guns before disappearing like a shadow, he stood to their right side as they stood in line, saying“Weak” and intimidating tone of death as he cut their necks with his lightning spear.
The woman began attacking him with her kicks, her  kick blew the air beside his neck away as he moved his head away, with it on his shoulder, he placed his hand on her exposed thigh saying “Nice legs.” Before  he slides his hand up to her ankle and slamming her to an ice cube, she would rush to Tsuneo and sweep him off his feet, before falling he would pull her down, being on top of her he spoke: “You're crazy, woman” and she would reply in a seductive manner “Ohhh~? Is that what you tell all beautiful women?” he replied chuckling: “Only the women I like....., ” he would pause and continue“to see behind bars”.

They got up as she continued smiling deviously, she would take the money bag, and throw him a pack, he would take it silently and put it down in his pocket, she spoke “A thank you for letting me keep my toys and get free money, see you later” but as she turned around her eyes widened, her men were all dead, she spoke angrily“HEY, why did you kill my-” she shut up as a black chain pierced her heart, Tsuneo would speak as he picked up the money bag “They're not my only targets, whore~” He smiled.
To think she would try to seduce him is idiotic money meant nothing, it was only the target that mattered to him, a woman in black appeared from the nothingness“Splendid work, we thank you for your cooperation ” She was the dark society representative. Her tone was quite.
As she left Tsuneo cleaned up the area and sat down, his back facing a a cube of ice.

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Nozomi, a disgraced Himitsu heiress who had lost her place in her clan, only to find her potential and inner strength after. What was there to do when you have no clan, no family, no friends, or a team in the area? That was Nozomi's challenge almost every day. Busying herself with missions or training was about all she could do to stay sane, so she wouldn't go stir crazy. Becoming a Chuunin, and dealing with so many harsh realities of the Shinobi world, Nozomi had learned to steel herself away. She was no longer the death fearing Genin that she had been. She was sure of her abilities, and battle proven. She had multiple kills under her belt, and still it was always different watching things go on.

During the Chuunin exams, Nozomi had been one of the top genin. That was after a very intense training regimen that had advanced her so that she could compete. During that time, she was focused completely on improving her body and physical abilities. She didn't have knowledge of very many jutsu, so she had to make due with only the clan techniques and what she knew of them at that point. However, because of her extensive physical training, and the brutal natural of her clan's techniques, she proved to be a formidable force, one to be reckoned with. Losing out only in the Semi-finals, Nozomi proved that her pure taijutsu abilities and clan techniques were enough to put her in the upper echelon of the genin.

Now that she was a Chuunin, Nozomi had pushed herself in her own training regimen to new heights. She knew that she was at the pinnacle of a Chuunin's potential physically, and after having done that, Nozomi focused on learning new jutsu. If she could do so well with only her clan jutsu and physical prowess, imagine what a force she'd be once she learned more jutsu. So in her efforts to train in secrecy, Nozomi found herself wandering around the wilderness of Mizu no Kuni. And that's why she found herself speechless at what she'd just seen. Seeing it from her eyes, it seemed like some sort of illegal activities that had clearly gone south. And one of them had single handedly taken care of the others.

Sure of herself, Nozomi stepped out into the open, chakra pooling into her hands, ready to activate any of her jutsu should she need to. But as a high level Chuunin, perhaps bordering on Special Jounin level, Nozomi was confident in her ability to take down most any shinobi like opponents that she'd encounter out here, unless they were Jounin status, and even then, it was a possibility. "Explain yourself, or I'll arrest you right here and now." she said. "Who are you?" she said.

Now that she was visible, the man would see a youngish girl with shoulder blade length blonde hair, a Kirigakure headband on her forehead, a Kirigakure flak jacket with two tanto strapped to the small of her back, a hilt on either side of her for quick drawing, so it was easy to see that she was a Kunoichi of Kirigakure. The strangest thing about her was her eyes. They were a bluish green from a quick glance, but any close look would reveal that they were actually blue with a green ring and three green dots, almost as if some sort of doujutsu.

WC: 572

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
A pretty blond Kirigakure Kunoichi appeared before the man, he gazed at her with his cold eyes as he let his suffocating dark chakra roam the area in its own wild and chaotic nature, the young man grinned as he moved in a flash till he was infront of the girl, and as he leaned in to whisper: “Bang, you're dead” He approached her in such a manner that she would be shocked enough with his dark speed, should she try to move or attack he would swing his chains towards the girl as he was five meters away from her, and if she proved to be faster than what he estimated he would dart around appear in front of her  and unsheathe one of his chains from  his body and chain her down.

He would  step away few meters from the girl as he spoke:

“If I was with those dirt bags you'd certainly be in trouble. I was merely taking care of trash.... What brings you to such a place?” or so he finished his sentence with that question, yes this place wasn't so usual you'd meet new people in it, he spoke “Please be carefully next time, you might get hurt, it's admirable that you're this brave.” it honestly was, not all shinobi are this courageous, and she probably recognized him, or not, he's after all the rumored Centipede, rumors spread of man killing all of those criminals in Takigakure, and in Kirigakure he was more known by appearance, snow white hair, and a left eye with a blood red pupil and black sclera, a terrifying eye, and his symbol alongside his white hair.

Tsuneo wondered, will she attack him?  Tsuneo had a good eye for shinobi, she was no ordinary one, and not only that, he saw her fights at the academy, Tsuneo had been present in those delightful fights, she put up quite the show, and amazed him to say the least, however, back then she was merely another genin to Tsuneo, and now he meets her in person.

Aside from her beautiful appearance and courage, she was skilled combat wise, but Tsuneo wondered about the girl, she didn't seem to care, or was she too focused on him and his jutsu? Tsuneo had killed ten men and two bosses, easy as pie too, normal people would be trembling in their pants now, giving Tsuneo a hint of a darkened past, then again it could be an assumption.

“It's a pleasure to meet you, Kunoichi-chan” he spoke as he glared into the eyes of the female, a nice scenery her eyes were, indeed they were beautiful and unique, he's been meeting many kids these days, and they all seem promising, perhaps this was the sign of a brighter future, but with her age, Tsuneo couldn't help but think that she had witnessed war.

War is hell, and kirigakure witnessed hell for quite a while, a short while ago..

Tsuneo smiled through his cruel expression as he sat on the ice: “A group of B-rank Nukes are approaching, are you sure you want to remain here?”

He was quite akward and his tone was calm and quiet, Tsuneo's chakra raged through warning the nukes that a destructive death awaits them, but for now, he would talk to the girl, his opponents were still far, or so the devices he set around the area informed him, he sat down as he enjoyed the girl's company, anything was better than remaining alone, INDEED IT WAS.

WC:600

Last edited by Yosuke on Mon May 25, 2015 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Nozomi underestimated the speed of the other man, greatly. In almost a flash or a blur, he moved so quickly that she couldn't perfectly track where he was until he was right on her. At this point, of course, it would be stupid to attack this person, but she kept some chakra flowing into her palms. It wasn't like he could see her chakra at all, so there was no harm in keeping something prepared. Now, if he'd been a Hyuuga, then he'd have been able to see the buildup of chakra. Keeping her calm, Nozomi bowed her head. "And bang, I'm dead, aren't I?" she reiterated, somewhat fascinated though, at how much quicker this guy was. To be honest, she was kind of curious as to who he was, and it didn't seem like he was just some sort of murderer. Or if he was, he was some special kind or something.

She supposed she could hear him out. If he'd been interested in killing her, Nozomi would already be dead, or at least unconscious. But, seeing as he was about 3 meters in front of her, and could move like that, it hardly mattered at this point.

So she listened as he spoke a bit. He affirmed what she had already guess, that he wasn't with the people he'd killed, otherwise he wouldn't have killed them, nor would Nozomi be alive. Although it didn't seem like they were really any threat in the first place, not for any shinobi of sufficient skill anyhow. It turns out, he seemed to be curious as to why she was here in the first place, which she could understand. Wasn't that the same reason she'd stepped out herself? To ascertain why this shinobi was out here in such shady dealings? It was about that point in time that she'd realized that she had in fact heard of him. She'd heard stories of the Centipede, and now that she saw him up close, he matched every description she'd heard. This was a man who dealt in killing criminals. Nozomi's guard finally relaxed a little bit.

"Why am I out here? I'm always out wandering, following paths, relaxing, zoning out. I know Kirigakure pretty well, so it's never difficult to find my way around the area. As for being careful, I'm a Chuunin of Kirigakure. I'm careful enough, and to be honest, not really all too concerned with any trouble I can get into. Obviously, I wasn't expecting to run into somebody of Jounin skill, but there's always some sort of exceptions, right? I'm hardly brave, I was just trained as a kunoichi. Face danger for the good of the village and all of that. Laying down our lives if necessary. As a semi finalist of the Chuunin Exams, and someone who spent a lot of time training afterwards, now that I'm a Chuunin, I have a larger obligation to my village." she said.

She smiled. "It's a pleasure to meet you too. The Centipede, was it? A good enough alias to go on. Criminals beware and all that." she giggled slightly. "It's weird. To think that in my life there was a war, one that I'd have been fighting in if I had the skills I do now back then. My life was saved by a man, Nanashi once. He was a shinobi who risked his life to save my own. I guess that's why I can't really back down. The Seven Bells fiasco really shaped me in ways I could never fully explain."

Pacing slightly, Nozomi never really ventured too far away from the tree she'd been standing near. As the Centipede informed her of approaching Nuke-nin of B rank, Nozomi didn't really flinch. Instead, she addressed something else. "You know, with all that scowling and intimidation attempting, I'd think you met Sero. But if you had met Sero, you'd know that he's far more intimidating than you could muster. Maybe try smiling, it does wonders. Scowling is bad and gives premature wrinkles." she said, pouting slightly. "And I'm not too concerned about B rank nuke-nin. I may be a Chuunin, but I can fight on level with Kirigakure's Special Jounin."

WC: 705

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
He chuckled as she spoke about his nickname, she then spoke about how scowling was bad, and about a man named sero, and how more intimidating he was, the poor ol' Tsuneo, Tsuneo smiled and then spoke“Aya wouldn't show me mercy if I did intimidate a Kirigakure nin, yep, she wouldn't.” He smiled as he spoke, she spoke about how he should start smiling in a slightly pouting tone, but he was mostly amazed at how she was prepared to die for her village, Tsuneo interrupted her and spoke “Dying for you village is easy, Nozomi I think? However, living for your village is something else, fight and emerge victorious and protect even more people.... That's what I think anyway” He spoke in a gentle tone, and then continued“That's interesting, if you're that powerful then you could perhaps help me, still, be careful.” He spoke as his gentle smile faded into a serious expression of a worried elder brother, Tsuneo was just like that, he was nice to everyone, and cruel and devilish to rude customers, otherwise called, criminals.

Tsuneo thought carefully about his situation, endangering Nozomi like this is nothing good, and before long, five B-ranked shinobi would gather around the two, Tsuneo had to deal with them extremely fast, but before so, they would speak their trashy  words:

“Ohh he has a girl now, nice, we can torture him, and play with her”

He spoke with his rough voice, upon hearing those words, Tsuneo turned his head sharply to his shoulder and gazed with his raging eye at him as his sclera slowly darkened till it was jet black and his red eye's pupil became a horizontal slit, the air around the area thickened as he let his true chakra rage on the field, and acting by Nozomi's smile, he would sport a maniacal smile filled with bloodlust before he rushes to destroy each one of them.

He then would burst like a raging demon in the speed of twenty six meters a second, he would rush crazily, and move swiftly, ripping the ears of these scum with his mouth, gouging their eyes, and ripping their flesh with his bare hands, thrashing them with his techniques, making them rue the day they were born, Tsuneo has lived a hell, and a hell he can create.

Tsuneo would leave on of the scum as a pray for Nozomi, he was sure, she would be more than enough, she was also a formidable one, and so Tsuneo would enjoy the show, he wanted to see the girl's skills and how the war shaped her, how strong was she in real combat.

He smiled as he sat once again on the same place he did earlier, expecting heated fight, and it would be surely a fight Tsuneo would enjoy the fight, should danger seek Nozomi, Tsuneo would act and squash it down.

He hoped that she didn't witness the monstrosity, but for now he would wait till she was done with her fight, judging her skills carefully.

WC:500

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Nozomi brought her attention to the Centipede's words. He was right, she supposed. Dying for your village was honorable, but it would certainly be more useful living for the village. It wasn't like she wanted to die or anything, she was just prepared to fight her hardest and die if she must. After all, a cowardly shinobi wasn't a shinobi at all. Not if you didn't stand and fight for your village. She was about to respond to him, but then the nuke-nin's converged on them. "I'm always careful." she muttered calmly. After all, she was. She rarely went into any situation without first assessing the situation as much as possible. Even in this case, she'd assessed, albeit incorrectly, how much of a danger the Centipede was before confronting him. Even though she had been incorrect, she'd been about as careful as the situation called for. She saw someone attacking people in what looked to be an illegal situation, and then kill them. But from the skills he displayed, she saw no reason that he would be so much stronger than her. Oh well, at least he had turned out to be on her side. Unlike the nuke-nin that now stood around them.

"Torture him and play with me? Oh, I hate to be underestimated." Nozomi said, shuddering slightly. Not in fear, or even disgust, but in excitement. This was a chance to prove herself in battle, to someone who knew plenty about it. It would affirm if she was good enough or not. Besides, this time, she would have to fight without using the petal clone's secret ability. With the Centipede around, she couldn't risk her secrets getting out. Those were to be saved for a special time. It seemed like he was perfectly content with taking four of them on his own, which gave Nozomi the last one. This was different than the last time she'd fought someone on a B-rank mission. 8 mercenaries proved no match for her, but mercenaries weren't ninja, and didn't have the training that a shinobi did. And if they were Nuke-nin, that meant they'd been evading capture for quite some time, which meant these guys were at least skilled enough to present a challenge. She would have to be careful, but hopefully with her partner here, she wouldn't be in any serious trouble if she couldn't win.

No, she couldn't rely on the Centipede. She wouldn't always be in a situation where she could rely on someone else. This was her fight, and she couldn't afford to lose. She needed to fight like she would die if she lost. Her hands lit up as a sheen of liquid-like substance formed around them. "Dance of the Misty Petals." she said softly. As she did, her eyes usual slight glow dimmed. It was almost unnoticable, but to a watchful eye, one might catch it. Leaping forward, she struck out, using the Himitsu clan's taijutsu forms. It was greatly based off of the Hyuuga Clan's gentle fist technique, and followed many of the same patterns. After all, the Dance of the Misty Petals didn't need much force behind a blow to launch the shards of chakra into somebody's muscles, a quick strike would suffice. Designed to counter the Gentle Fist, one needed an equally quick strike to get in and out without getting hit. This person wouldn't stand a chance in a taijutsu match with her, he just didn't know it yet.

Exchanging blows with the Nuke-nin, Nozomi's strikes weren't landing perfectly. It seemed that the Nuke-nin was smart enough not to let her liquid coated hands land a direct blow, but at the same time, it was all he could do to defend her strikes. They weren't strong, or particularly pushy, but they were quick, much quicker than he would have expected to be useful. It didn't take him long to realize why it would be a bad idea for her direct shots to land on him. Every knock away of her hand issued out the petals, and while they lacked any sufficient force behind them, they were still able to scratch his arms. And then Nozomi got through. Her hand snaked through his defenses and the strike landed. Numerous tiny petals stuck from his now bleeding arm, and he leaped back, breathing heavily and holding his arm. He couldn't make a fist, as the blades had punctured into his muscle, and doing so would shred the tightening muscles, so either way, Nozomi had rendered his arm ineffective. Not only that, but using jutsu would be difficult for him too.

Nozomi took a moment to place the rest of the battlefield. The Centipede had already finished his fight and was now watching Nozomi. He seemed to just be watching. Nozomi's attention moved back to the Nuke-nin in front of her, who had pulled out the chakra shards from his hand, and wrapped it in a bandage quickly. Nozomi's mouth twitched into a smile. Reaching into his pockets, the Nuke-nin proceeded to pull out a large number of kunai, shuriken, and senbon, launching them at Nozomi as quick as possible. He was very accurate with his aiming, but Nozomi had practiced and trained her senses on this sort of thing. The second utility of her chakra palms was it was great for deflecting projectiles. As she moved around in almost a dance, knocking the incoming projectiles out of the air, petals billowed out from her hand each time she struck a kunai. It was as if Nozomi was dancing under a cherry blossom.

Eventually the Nuke-nin realized he was all alone, and Nozomi had deflected all his weapons. Turning to flee, the Nuke-nin felt a sharp pain in his back and collapsed, dead or unconscious. Nozomi had altered her jutsu, sending a stream of chakra petals launching into his back. Nozomi's eyes had gone even more dim as she did that, but were still pretty luminescent. As he fell, Nozomi's hands seemed to absorb the liquid that had been around them, and her jutsu was over. Petals and kunai and shuriken littered the ground at her feet. "That wasn't too difficult. I've had harder fights." she said, thinking back on the Chuunin Exams. They were some of the most difficult fights she'd ever had. Even if these opponents were stronger than the ones she'd fought then, at the time, she was fighting people on par or stronger than her.

WC: 1078
(Jutsu are in my jutsu list if you wanna read them, under clan jutsu)
-15, Dance of the Misty Petals
-20, B rank Petal Storm
Chakra: 165/200
Born Ill- 1/8

Stats-
Strength: C-3
Endurance: C-3
Perception: B-Rank
Speed: B-Rank
Reaction Time: B-Rank

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
Amazing and amusing, he thought he may have to intrude, if the chunin couldn't handle it, but she was more powerful than what he expected of her, but still she was a mere chunin after all, if she perhaps kept on improving, she could become a powerful force  for Kirigakure, the girl had potential that was certain, not only was she strong, but she was also beautiful, she had a lovely personality as well, or so the young man thought, but she appeared slightly awkward, Tsuneo would find that cute, but never the less she was also a strong fighter, she danced around her opponent gracefully like a petal, no giving them a single opening to exploit nor giving them a chance to attack.

Tsuneo found her skills to be quite the amusing one's maybe he'd spar with her, but that would be pathetic of him, maybe he'd give her a lesson about hand to hand combat, all that was sure is that the girl was definitely powerful for her age and rank. Tsuneo watched carefully as he remembered himself.

Her fighting style was rather calm, and calculated, her eyes appear to be lost in thought while her body moves instinctively obeying the choices she makes in her head, Tsuneo thought so, which reminded him of how he thought a hundred times before his next move, as a chunin, now, he can analyze a situation and create thousands of solutions in a mere second, all in his head.

Tsuneo had fought many battles, and still while he did struggle, he still emerged victorious, Tsuneo was always a perfectionist, should he get hurt in a fight, he would call himself weak and fight more, and train and fight harder than ever, Tsuneo fell many times, whether it was to depression or or physical pain, Tsuneo still fought tirelessly, the young Uzumaki would await her.

Before long she was done with her opponent, Tsuneo reacted calmly by slowly clapping his hands,he then spoke with his cruel cold tone tone: “You've got real talent, for a chunin you were quite strong” He complimented.

Tsuneo would, make a camp fire as he sat infont of it, roasting fish he pierced sticks through, he would sit there and wait, he hand nothing to do and had nothing to talk about, he too himself was awkward, he  pointed one towards her inviting her, this was the best Tsuneo could afford, he was no rich man, he was merely a nuke-nin, hunting murderurs and criminals.

He spoke trying to converse, asking her: “So how are things in  the city? Are there any promising ones like yourself?” He merely asked for the sake of forming a conversation rather than remaining silent.

WC:460

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Nozomi enjoyed the little bit of praise that the Centipede had given her. To be brutally honest, it had taken her forever to get the hang of Dance of the Misty Petals down, and even longer to get the Petal Storm down. A change in chakra form like that had always been difficult, but at the same time, once somebody understood the principle, it was simple. The jutsu was perfect for her fighting style. You had to be fluid while striking, but rigid when the strike was made. Same with the jutsu. It was fluid until the impact. It was cleverly designed.

Nozomi grinned. Sure, she was pretty strong, for a chuunin. She could overpower quite a few, which was strange considering her size. "Well, I mean, with me being a taijutsu specialist, I'd hope I was strong. Besides, I don't need to be strong in order to seriously injured with that technique. I just need to make contact. Sometimes not even that, if people tend to bleed easier. Then all I have to do is avoid them until they bleed out, you know?"

She watched as he made a campfire, not really sure what else to do. She hadn't expected to run into anyone out here, let alone fight with them, but now that it had, she really didn't mind the company at all. He was pretty socially awkward though, but that was fine. Nozomi usually was too, so it wasn't too different than normal. She sat down near the fire. "Promising ones like me? Not particularly. I'm one of the few Chuunin of promise that we have. The others are lack luster. I suppose Kusono Kaguya is pretty decent. I'm training up some of the Genin at practices, teaching them more advanced basics and things like that, but so far, none are really shining out to me. Maybe as more practices and different groups come in, I'll see some. Sero got promoted to Special Jounin a while ago. He was my team mate as well, so I suppose being the student of Gin has its benefits. The trainings paid off, and we're both good fighters now." she said wistfully.

WC: 361

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
Tsuneo was a murderer, he specialized in living in the wild, and sleeping prepared to kill, he was always prepared to kill, murderer was no hobby, but it was a must for the life Tsuneo has gotten accustomed  to the life of daily killing, and in it he learned many things, it was a life of trial and error, but each error could've cost Tsuneo his life, one of these was overestimation, still Tsuneo would never back out from a fight, but he was overconfident, that led him to a state of near death multiple times, and it even got him captured and tortured, not so long ago too, but now Tsuneo was as sharp as one of his rank and power can be, he is ten  times much more calculative, and sharp, he wouldn't make the same mistake again, that was for sure, Tsuneo wasn't a stupid child, he knew full well his abilities, and his weaknesses, and that is why, he is superior, but still even after he became he never took it easy on the strongest of opponents, Tsuneo was much more aware of the price of underestimation and overestimation, it could very well cost one their life.
The girl spoke in the voice of her own under the tone of her own, looking down on the genins in the village, or maybe Tsuneo assumed she was, she praised herself and her boyfriend whom she keeps bringing up, Tsuneo would find that funny, and with a slight chuckle he continued listening as she continued speaking, she also spoke of her jutsu, giving him exactly the info any one aiming to put her down would want, and so Tsuneo spoke interrupting the female: “If one of those scumbags was hiding in the bushes with a stealth technique, they could very well be preparing a plan to destroy you, another thing is, it is nice that you think  so highly of yourself and your boyfriend, but cockiness sometimes kills you.”  He spoke in an un-amused tone, and although it seemed like he was criticizing her he was advising her more.
It was true, should one of these bandits be hiding they may have figured out a way to deal with her effectively and nicely, but not nicely for her, Tsuneo learned that from a past horrid experience, it's best to keep your cards hidden, and play them, as a surprise to bombard your opponent's plans, making the enemy panic is the best thing, making them easier ten times, a panicking enemy will lose all sense of logic and act rashly, it was pretty amusing too.
Tsuneo analyzed her carefully, she did seem to be well trained in taijutsu, Tsuneo would hear the name sero once again, he wondered, was this man her boyfriend, and so he asked for the sake of keeping a conversation going: “You speak a lot of him, is this Sero your boyfriend or something?” He asked as he took a bite of his fish, enjoying his meal whatever it is.
The cold breeze brushed against his snow white hair, and his clothes, as the sun arose shining over the light reflecting ice, the young man would look around him, the scenery would be much better if those corpses were not there, the scum merely tarnished the beauty of this white cold prison, it would make him remember, remember the torture that turned him three hundred and sixty degrees around.
He then asked her about this amazing teacher she newly mentioned, or so her words suggested, and so he spoke in his normal voice, his cold frigid voice: “Who is this gin? What are they like? and what of this sero your boyfriend?” 

WC:623

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Nozomi almost laughed in his face. "Sero? My boyfriend? No, he's an emotionally closed off killer, who pretty much embodies the old way of the Bloody Mist. No mercy to anyone who would call themselves an enemy of the Village Hidden in the Mist. He's my squad mate, and fellow student of Gin, and from what I can figure, the son of Sero Osada Senior. I find it difficult to believe he would be able to form a bond any more than as a squad mate. Besides that, I'm not interested in men. I have a girlfriend, Kaekio Ryuzoji, who won the Chuunin Exams. I couldn't bring myself to fight her. So no, Sero is not my boyfriend." she said, slightly giggling. "That was a good one though. Talking about making assumptions though, you're assuming an awful lot. Even saying someone had in fact, watched my fight, and been hiding in the bushes, they wouldn't gain much information about my fighting style. And if they were great enough in stealth to sneak past you, or to remain hidden from you, then I'd suppose I'd be dead anyhow, so no point in worrying about that. It's not like I haven't been paying any attention you know. I'm not inept. I was trained to be a kunoichi from one of the best sensei's in Kirigakure. She wouldn't ever forgive me for forsaking that basic of a training excercise."

Nozomi shifted slightly, he tone no longer all that joking. "Trust me. I don't get cocky, I don't get arrogant. I just know how to assess an opponent's abilities and skill enough. B rank nuke-nin's aren't all that impressive unless in numbers. One on one, I can take them down. I've had to take down entire groups of people around that skill level by myself on missions. Gin is my teacher. I'd suppose many would call her positively terrifying. I don't know quite much about her past, but I know that Ayakashi highly values her. She's stronger and higher ranked than even a Jounin would be, and besides Lady Ayakashi, is probably the strongest kunoichi in Kirigakure. They're good people, though."

WC: 357

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
Tsuneo choked on his food as he heard the girl speak about sero and even her girlfriend Ryuzoji Kaekio, female with another female, that was new, but not bad at all, she was not interested in men, ad Tsuneo worried about Kirigakure from the killer sero, perhaps he had to keep an eye out, he's been killing murderers for so long, if that sero does hurt innocent people, Tsuneo might have a talk with the fellow murderer.
Tsuneo smiled slightly, the girl spoke her mind, boldly so. That was not a bad thing, she spoke saying that while she spoke of great pride and confidence, she was far more cautious of her surroundings and of her actions and words, this girl was no fool, and it appears Tsuneo's advice was not even needed, Tsuneo looked around him as he enjoyed the scenery similar to the room of white torture, the lovely of centipedes, and the rest of the horrors he faced, he spoke: “Kirigakure's lucky to have strong shinobi like you” he would pause for a mere moment only to continue speaking “So if Aya was in danger, and needed help, but you know that providing help may cost you your life, would you still rush to save her?” he would speak few words questioning her resolve towards her kage, and  maybe her friend, he knew not the relationship between the two, but she spoke of he nicely perhaps they were friends more than they were a kage and shinobi.
If she'd answer with a yes, he would speak saying “Aya's lucky to have people like you, I am sure she feels this way” if she answered with a no, silence would be all she received, perhaps he was too harsh on her, and perhaps she spoke her words as if taunting all of those her age and rank to converge and rise to become stronger, perhaps her words were a mere taunt, to make those in the village desire strength to protect their country, or it was maybe a mere statement of truth, and he couldn't decline, she was slightly troubled by one of those B-ranks, but still defeating those of a higher rank, and even more they were above average, still she dealt with one without getting hurt, it was a marvelous site, and an exciting one, made Tsuneo wonder, how strong will she become as fully grown shinobi.
She was strong, but she's not fully grown, such a display of power at such a young age and a young rank only spoke of promises of powers to come and arise in this young shinobi, Tsuneo was reliefed, knowing that the future of shinobi or at least kirigakure, would be left in capable hands, Tsuneo was unsure of the length of his life, his death may be drawing near, he has killed many,  but that never ever meant that he was the strongest, it merely meant that he was a mere fighter, should a fighter of greater strength battle him, Tsuneo may very easily lose his life.
He spoke in a slightly gentle-r tone, “You're strong, I'd love to see what you'll grow into.”

wc:538

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Nozomi tilted her head, thinking. "If Lady Ayakashi was in trouble, and needed help, yes I would obviously go and help. I am one of her Kunoichi after all, and that comes with the risk of dying. I said it earlier. I'd lay my life down for this village, but as you say, it is better to live for my village as well. So, I'd do my best to stay alive, but I certainly wouldn't abandon her if I was all that stood between her and imminent danger." she answered. Perhaps she spoke too much, but then again, what else was there to do right now?

"I'm strong enough, but that's not why I'm a shinobi. I don't want to simply fight and die. I want to be a teacher, to pass on the wisdom and arm my students with the knowledge required to make it in this world. After all that happened with the Seven Bells war, and so many people were affected by it, myself included, I decided I'd try and be the best Kunoichi I could. Until recently, I didn't have any talent in fighting, nor am I like my clan. They call for the days of the Bloody Mist to return, revelling in their fighting because they are strong. They think that with strength, should come full displays of their power, to fight and show off that strength. I believe that people who are strong should only use that strength to stop the fighting. The keep the peace." she said. "It isn't exactly a popular view, but I'm trying to get stronger so that one day, people don't have to fight. But I always want to teach, so that if someone has to, they know how to fight. So more people won't die in the next war."

WC: 304
TWC: 3377

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
OOC: Redacted

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
Izanami couldn't help but smile at her response, a passionate response, he was happy to know  Ayakashi had such a family around her, he was unsure of his survival, he would protect her, even though she didn't need it, but his life was nothing pleasant, death at every turn, he wasn't sure the next time he blinks he'd still be in this world, but at least she had such people to have her back, at least if something happens to him now, he didn't need to worry about the Mizukage, he spoke in a sincere gentle tone “I am glad the Mizukage has someone like you to rely on, I'll be counting on you as well, she has a habit of acting carelessly, and recklessly.”

He truly did worry about her, she's willing to bathe in darkness for her people's sake, to fight alone for them, to suffer alone, and hid her tears, he did not like that, but it was heroic of her. The girl in front of him spoke of her vision of peace, this girl amazed him in many ways, he was glad she wasn't as shallow as those genins around, he spoke in reply to her amazing vision, a vision he shared, he spoke with a delighted tone, cheerfully replying to the female “It really isn't popular, we're called fools for believing in it, peace, it seems so far away, yet so close, alright then little-teacher, I'll entrust the next generation to you... Please, spread your words of peace, I'll.... Back you up whenever you need it”

He shared the same ideals, he hoped this teacher standing before him would truly spread her words, and as she did speak her words to him, he hoped her words would truly reach the hearts of other, he spoke quietly as if wanting her to not hear his words: “I'll be cheering you on” He rubbed his head, as he got up, speaking once again, lets change locations, “would you give me the grand tour around this humble village of yours.”

It has been a while since he last visited the village itself, he had been working non-stop, taking out the trash, saving those in the wild, he's done it all, in a gruesome fashion too, he was known around Kiri, and by travelers, the murderous Centipede, murdering all scum, he was brutal, he was a hero shrouded in darkness, and he couldn't care less, death was something he was used to, gore was his plaything.

Tsuneo was bored, his kill count had already passed fifteen today, maybe it was time to freshen up, visiting the village wasn't such a bad idea, not at all, he's bound to enjoy his time in the village, but it's been so long since he last went there, he would really use a guide, he would break his daily routine today, and enjoy his time a little.

wc:500

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Nozomi smiled at his praise, saying that the Mizukage was lucky to have ninja like her. That was such a kind thing of him to say, and Nozomi wasn't all that cocky or arrogant to assume that she was important to the Mizukage as anything other than simply a loyal subject. Still, she didn't say anything on the matter, other than simply smiling. However, as for her view on the way peace should be achieved, apparently, something she'd said had resonated with the man, and for once in her life, Nozomi saw a steadfast ally, one who agreed with her on the way the world should be. Coming from someone with his skills and talents, it meant a lot, as it meant that he not only had strength, but knew how to use it for the benefit of others. "Thank you sir." she said softly.

Nozomi nodded, smiling slightly. "I suppose I can show you around. I mean, Kiri's kind of boring, so there's not really anything fun to do other than train, but beyond that, there's a few nice shops and pubs and things like that. I know where most of the stuff in my district is at the very least." she replied, walking steadily towards the village. There wasn't much else to do at the Prison Monument anyhow. She didn't even remember why she headed there in the first place. Something just told her to go for a walk, and so she had. There really wasn't anything to do in Kiri. A militant nation, Nozomi's days were better spent just teaching people how to fight and integrating the younger shinobi into the ranks of Kirigakure's finest soldiers. After all, they had a reputation to uphold, and needed the finest teachers, so that they could have the finest students.

WC: 300
TW: 3677

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
They rushed towards one another, neither one fearing for their life, they forced their chakra into flooding immensely through their bodies, and glared at one another till each of their souls was pierced a hole that can never be filled or sealed, they had to toss aside their bond, their emotions, their friendship, their brotherhood, his name was Yuu, Kanda Yuu, and Tsuneo was the bloodlusting Uzumaki, they were best friends, Tsuneo had to erase him, and erase him he did.

The boy was holding a sword and Tsuneo was holding his wrist, they rushed at each other, each preparing to strike down the other, Tsuneo hesitated not, but his friend did, in that moment, Tsuneo activated his shell of lightning, shocking the boy he once referred to as his best friend, his friend was caught up in the shock, Tsuneo unsheathed the sword from the ground it had pierced, rushing to his friend whom no longer hesitated and aimed to strike down Tsuneo with his own sword, but suddenly Tsuneo's former best friend stopped moving, The Uzumaki Chakra Chains, rushed to the boy as he was caught up in his attack, Tsuneo cut the boy's  chest and cut his ligaments, his friend had to jump away as he broke from the chains and hold his sword with his teeth. Bathed in blood as Tsuneo stood in front of him, he smiled with difficulty, happy to see his friend alive and strong, but sad to see his friend  so broken, the accursed Uzumaki rushed towards him like a shadow of death,  stabbing his friend where his heart would be...

Uzumaki Tsuneo was named the hero of the city, but they all knew him as Izana kurokami, some knew his name yosuke, and many knew the centipede, Tsuneo had many aliases, he's lucky to have not forgotten his name,.

Tsuneo struggled, trying to forget the incident of many many years ago, the murder of his former best friend, Tsuneo had murdered him so coldly,even then, his friend's last words were as gentle as the tough of an older brother, he was as kind as could be, even to the one that killed him, that was the first  time he had visited the city of Kirigakure.

And before he put down his friend, he struck down a group  of weaklings that were wrecking havoc, no matter what they were, or who his friend was, they were holding an innocent woman and her child as a hostage, that's what triggered his psychopathic side, Tsuneo now no longer left his enemies in ashes, but in corpses ripped apart horribly, their corpses were left as bludgeoned messy pieces of meat, they were no longer recognized.

---------------------------------------

Tsuneo snapped back to reality, Nozomi had accepted his request, she would show him around, it has been a while, and Tsuneo really was ever in the city because of missions, whether it was his mission; to take out the trash, or a mission assigned to him by a client, contacting Tsuneo didn't prove good to criminal's or small time gangs, he would take them out, and take their money, women, anything they had, unlike other murderers and men, he didn't take women as his lovers, or even take them sexually, instead, he had them work as spies to scoop out any mishap or any unlikable act, murder and so forth. The chaotic King, the centipede, that's his new nickname, the chaotic king spreading Havoc among within darkness, he originates from the exact same darkness he illuminates, his light was a dark one, Tsuneo did not mind nicknames, but did dislike poetic descriptions of himself.
Tsuneo wondered about this girl, she had the elegance of a petal, the same ideals, but her path was far from close to Tsuneo's, we may be bathed in darkness but it is the light we spread that reflects us, Tsuneo spread justice through darkness, she would through words and letters.

He prayed for her success, Tsuneo had killed less than a thousand man and woman, that would be the understatement of the year-no, the understatement of the generation, Tsuneo had murdered much more than a thousand, and their blood he bathes in, their eyes haunt him, Tsuneo was slowly becoming a monster. She would keep her sanity, but her path was far more difficult, she would aim to reach the hearts of others with the elegance of a sakura petal dancing with the gaze of the gentle wind blowing. he would crawl the earths and poison the rotten as he devoured them, and she would spread her words of peace with kindness emitting from the heart, she would teach good to the bad and the good, he would eliminate the trash, they both worked in the same goal, spreading peace, but they both had their ways to go on about it.

He admired the girl in a way, she could do things he couldn't do, yes, maybe he was stronger than her, but her resolve was far more sturdier, Tsuneo's resolve was shaken by the fear of becoming a monster, he had killed so many, he now fear killing, one day, he might hesitate, and fall to death's embrace he never knew.

He smiled as she thanked him shook his head gently“My pleasure” he spoke as his gentle smile shone innocently, he would stand beside her and take the first step with her, as  they headed towards the city, the white haired, black fingernails, and torn getup, they all spoke about him greatly, one glance and he would be known as the centipede.

“Alright then, let's hit the road, my treat today nozomi, let us go wherever our feet take us, also let's leave the pub alone, aya would kill me if I brought a minor to a place such as that....”

wc:986

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Nozomi had to give it some thought. She wasn't quite sure where she wanted to go. Although she doubted that Ayakashi would really mind if Nozomi was at some bar. After all, she'd been there before, to clean up some bar fights and stuff. That being said, Nozomi had no urge to go back to the bar anyways, as she wasn't a big fan of them. "Well, the first place that I can think of, is this little restaurant near the shore. It serves a lot of different things, and it's quite conveniently near where I live, so I can stop and drop off some of my stuff. I don't like walking around in uniform all the time, unless I'm like... on the job, or training someone, you know?" Nozomi said.

If he was agreeable, Nozomi would set off in the direction of her house, making some pleasant conversation along the way. She didn't know much about the Centipede, but he seemed nice enough, and was an obvious good guy. "I take it you know Lady Ayakashi personally then, if she'd be mad at you bringing a minor to a pub? I don't know, I might be off base on that, but it just seems like you know her a bit more than as simply a ninja, unless you've done some work for Kiri in the past." she said. "In which case, I can't help but wonder why you'd need me to show you around. It hasn't changed really, in a while. Only change of scenery I really can atest for is my own, because I don't live in my clan compound anymore, you know? Then again, it didn't take long to figure out where everything is. But yeah, this restaurant is like my favorite. It has a bunch of sea food, and because it's so close to the shoreline, it's all fresh." Nozomi waited pointedly for him to respond, to see if he'd respond well to seafood or not. Some people just didn't like it.

WC: 336
TWC: 4013

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Thread Closed due to inactivity!
Learning:
Water Release:  Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death 1500/1500
Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique 1500/1500
Lightning Release: Arc Restraint 1000/1000
WC: 4000
Remaining WC: 13

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
exit thread

Learning senjutsu:
 total wordcount for this thread: 4783+ Other thread(wc:1371)=  6154/5000
Senjutsu learned.
words left: 1154

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.