You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bar Fight! [Mission/C-rank] Empty Bar Fight! [Mission/C-rank] Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:33 am

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
Another night in the village of Iwagakure for Sekuro, another night with not much to do, and no where we needed to go, and without a squad to take on missions together he was looking for the simplest ones he could take to earn a little bit of ryo. Sekuro had gone to the office of the Tsuchikage and instead of throwing him to the wolves and giving him more than he can handle they gave him a mission to help out the locals by keeping the peace at a local bar. According to the secretary a couple of villagers have been drinking a bit too much and been terrorizing the villagers and damaging their property on top of that. They requested the help of some ninja to put an end to the pain that they have become without losing anymore damage to property and without seriously hurting the villagers either.
The mission seemed easy enough and it is a great way for Sekuro to challenge himself not only physically but possibly mentally, trying to prevent damage and harm to people while also stopping them entirely. It was a great start to his ninja career! Now to prepare, Sekuro headed home and prepared his gear, he grabbed his kunai and shuriken although he was confident that he wasn't going to need his ninja tools to deal with this problem. He strapped on his shoes and tightened his headband, looking into the mirror to build his resolve he glanced down at the tattoo on his hand, as a glance into his past and as he walked out of his door, he glanced upon his future. He locked his door and headed out to the row of bars that these drunks were to be found at usually.

Once Sekuro arrived it was beginning to become dinner time, he talked to one of the owners of a local business and explained why he was there and asked for details on the situation. She began to explain, Well, the men that have been causing trouble lately will start in here. They start slowly but as the night progresses they begin to get more rowdy and begin to cause trouble. It is not my bar that is damaged but the stands that they pass on their way home or wherever it is they go next. It seemed like the exact scenario he thought out in his mind. The shop owner was incredibly kind and offered Sekuro a table in the corner he could set up in and offered him a free meal and some drinks for trying to help out. Sekuro graciously accepted and enjoyed his food and glass of bourbon quietly over the next hour or two while the men arrived.
After an hour of them enjoying their own drinks and food they begin to get out of control and that is when Sekuro began his observations. He was hoping to resolve this without fists but it seemed inevitable. The three men at the bar began ordering more drinks and heckling the waiter.
What started out as innocent fun in their minds quickly became out of control when they started to argue over who the waiter 'belonged' to and who would get to take her home that night. It was unsightly and then all of the sudden a comment about one of their mothers and then it seemed like it happened in a flash. The first man punched the second and knocked him off of his stool. The second mans friend jumped in and then tackled the attacker off his stool. At this point Sekuro leaped into action, as the normal visitors began to flee the three men started rumbling and knocking things over. This is when Sekuro decided to try a plan of action, he weaved some signs and used the Tile Shuriken jutsu and began to aim his new shuriken using an assortment of plates and silverware to intimidate them. He yelled at the top of his voice at the men, STOP, I WILL BE THE END OF YOU ALL. This caught the men's attention but they did not let go of each other, they turned their heads towards Sekuro and towards the multitude of weapons assembled in the air around them. Sekuro could see a degree of fear in their eyes, they had no idea he was sent to stop their shenanigans but he needed to stop it now. Now! Sekuro started, There is no reason for any of this, you all know that you are being a disturbance and I will not allow it to continue. One of the men interjected, Why should we listen to you? He asked. Sekuro contemplated, and raised his hand as he began to spoke, Do you see this marking on my hand? It is a marking given to me by myself, it is a symbol of the clan of the phantoms that I represent. This symbol is believed by many to be a marking that allows you to control spirits and demons. If I can control demons, as I control these items around you, then you should be no problem for me to dispatch. The only question is if I will have to come back to bury bodies or clean up blood from the shop. Sekuro looked them in their eyes one by one and began to ask them, So, the choice is yours gentlemen, you can leave now, peacefully, and put this behind you or we can come to blows here. A battle which you will not leave so kindly. So, choose, peacefully, or on a stretcher. Sekuro uttered these words with menace, a look in his eye that spelled for blood-lust and holding his tattooed hand over his eye still to continue to instill fear.

The tattoo know as the devil's trap:

It seems as if the men had genuine fear inserted into them. It was an experience they will soon not forget regardless of the outcome. Two of the three seemed to agree to go peacefully as they loosened their grip on one another but the man who was initially struck still seemed too angry to let fear take over so easily. Sekuro allowed the two men to leave but stopped the third one. He began to speak as the others made their way away from the scene of the crime, after paying their tab of course, Listen, it may seem unfair that you were unable to get a strike in on them, or atleast as many strikes, but life will not always be fair. It seems that you are angry over small matters but your anger is shifting to me, for stopping the fight. I can see that clear as day. But! It is for the best of everyone that you drop this, if you so choose we can fight it out later but in an appropriate time and place. Now, your friend and the other man should be well since gone by now and if you try to cause anymore trouble, bear witness! That I will be there and I will not be so friendly as to let you off so easily. Now then, pay your tab, go home and complain to your wife, and if you have no wife then yell at your mirror but do not express your anger in public like you have tonight. Ever again. Do you understand me?
The man grumbled, left some ryo on the table and left as peacefully as an upset man could. Sekuro apologized to the owner for the mess he created and helped her clean up some of the spilled drinks and knocked over tables and stools while he was there. Sekuro apologized for all the inconvenience but assured her that this shouldn't happen again and Sekuro also went on his way for that night. Hoping he would never have to come back there again.

[1000/1321 WC]

2Bar Fight! [Mission/C-rank] Empty Re: Bar Fight! [Mission/C-rank] Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:39 am

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
321 WC extra.

Perception E-3 --> D-0 (300 WC)

321-300= 21 WC excess

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.