You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
Clear skies and warm winds ran through the village today. Birds chirping and the usual bustling from the city filled in the empty air. The Kazako clan house cast it's shadow covering all of the inner gardens and creating perfect shade for all out and about. Harichimo was out tending to the rock garden patients could look out at from their rooms, just the last of the tasks he was finishing up for his chores of the morning. Making a calm and relaxing environment was one of the biggest concerns the elders wanted younger members and children to understand. So it would be a task designated to the kids or members that needed a break from everyday duties. But today Harichimo had thrown his name forward since he needed the time to relax and sneak sessions to perfect the techniques he and his sensei had practiced.

He had become so focused on his lessons and with each day he slowly got better and better getting closer and closer to his goal of learning the pieces to become a great medical-nin. And now he was as anxious as ever for today was the day that him and his sensei would work on the last of the jutsus he had planned to pass on to his students. He felt as good as he ever had. He was ready to take his finals steps to become a chunin and take his clan's branch higher in the ranks of the ninja world.

Harichimo raked the last section of the garden and breathed a sigh of relief and excitement. He looked around to see his younger brother had finished his part of the garden as well. Little guy works just as hard as I do sometime and I'm for sure going to look forward to what he decides to do with his life. He gave a smile and nodded as he walked his rake back to the tool shed. On his way he noticed his sister was still feeding the fish pond. And she won't be far behind him hopefully she will turn out just like mother. When he reached the tool shed he threw his rake onto the rack an he yelled back to his siblings. "Hey you two be sure to let mother or father know that I'm heading out to train with the Tsuchikage again. I'll be back in time for supper, have fun you two."

Harichimo made his way through the garden arches making sure to grab his coat and bandage roll before he left the clinic. He walked down the busy streets bandaging his arms up and seeing all the good he had done so far to his village. But there was defiantly more to do and more he could do. He exited through the main gates to make his way to Waterfall Point, the location Akira had chosen to host the training session.

When he had arrived he didn't see his sensei in the open area by the waterfall but did Harichimo expect any less? So he made his way to the pool and sat by the edge and ran his hand through the water and wiped it through his hair. All he could do was wait patiently for his sensei to appear from thin air.

555/555

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Akira had arranged earlier to meet with one of his students by the waterfall some time ago. Now it seemed the day had arrived. His mind felt so tired as of late with the politics of his station. The Daimyo was raising taxes yet again, even with the trade agreements and the grand bazaar the taxes were immense. If it had not been for those things he had acquired then these taxes would make Iwa unlivable. Even now there was some unrest over them. At the rate the daimyo was making demands his people would starve once more. Yet Akira wondered for what? The man was not waging any war or using any of it to repair his country. Was his greed so immense that he would let an entire country rot just to fill his treasury? Akira saw the corruption but he wasn't sure if there was anything he could do about it. The Daimyo was well guarded. Even for Akira it would be suicidal to attempt it alone. Whom could he call on to help him? Who would risk the wrath of the other daimyo? While the Iwagakure Daimyo was obviously wicked setting his taxes was his right. For Akira to turn on him would likely be a death sentence for him and any who agreed with him. Unless....maybe if she stood with him then he could rebel....She was rumored to be the strongest...but for now he had other things to consider.

He left his office wearing a traditional red robe with silver hemming. It looked rather nice on him with his tall frame. Still his hair brushed against the tops of his shoulders as he blew his bangs out of his eyes. His pants were a simple set of black shinobi pants designed for training. The robe only just brushed to top of his knee's. His forked beard had a little bit of stubble around it. He had been to busy to shave the last two mornings. His feet however were bare. He didn't mind feeling the path under his feet. The grass of the park as he arrived. He lifted his face and closed his eyes taking a deep breath of the scent of the waterfall and enjoying the peace of the breeze. He wasn't sure how many more peaceful times he could enjoy it. His thoughts were so troubled that when he turned and opened his eyes a golden gaze matched a soft but warm smile as he spotted Harichimo. The boy was a good soul. He was happy to pass on what he learned to the young man. Seeing someone who still had some innocence to them was heart warming at least.

With a smile he quietly walked along the grass. It was soft under his feet as if a gentle caress. There was nothing resembling Akira's powerful aura as he approached. He had suppressed it in an eager sense to pretend to be far less of a warrior then he had become. He couldn't remember the last time he had been so at peace. Always raging through one situation or stressing over another. With his bare hands he had ripped off the ugly side of Iwa and tried molding it into something beautiful. Yet now it saddened him. He did not want troubled times for his people. Nor for his student who sat by the waters edge now. If he did nothing though the nation would surely suffer under taxes, yet if he did act he could not know who would be dragged into it with him. He looked to Harichimo from some distance behind him with sadness weighing down his eyes. Once glowing and indomitable glowing orbs now troubled and dark. Still he could not continue to contemplate all these troubling thoughts. Today was to pass on more of his techniques to his student. His last two schools. As such he would do so with the confidence his student had come to expect.

So as such he cleared his mind and placed his usual suave smile on his face. As silent as could be he approached from the blind spot from behind Harichimo until he neared a tree close by. Without a sound leaned down and picked up a fallen twig before straightening up and leaning against the tree's wide trunk. Once he was comfortable he crossed his right foot across his left ankle and crossed his arms. With that he pressed the twig between his index finger and put pressure on it with his thumb. With a somewhat audible noise it snapped under the pressure. Hanging on by a mere thread of bark. Assuming that Harichimo had heard the twig Akira would grin before tossing it aside after Harichimo looked and would speak. His voice as soft as silk on the ears as always.

"Good afternoon Harichimo. I am pleased to see you. Have you been practicing your techniques my boy?"

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
That was the signal. The snapping of a single twig to make Harichimo turn with a smile and see his sensei with his usual casual aura about him sitting in a tree. And much like a good sensei to make sure his student was doing his homework. To be proper he would stand and give his teacher a polite bow before speaking. " Good afternoon to you to sensei. And you can count on it. To much time in my opinion but I can't get enough of how much stronger these techniques have made my arsenal. I almost feel ready enough to try these out on some on missions." He said radiating such amounts of confidence as he spoke. All the free time he had spent on the techniques made him feel almost invincible. Much more advanced techniques then what his father or anyone at the clinic could ever teach him. 

When he stood back up he gave his teacher a smile and spoke with the same enthusiasm. "So what is on the agenda for these lessons today? I'm ready to keep this momentum rolling and become even stronger than I was." Harichimo took off his jacket and set it next to the pool so he could have more freedom of movement and stretched to make sure he was ready to react to whatever instructions his teach would have for him.

232/787

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Akira watched as the boy responded to his subtle sounds and sprung up quickly. Giving Akira a polite bow as Akira responded by nodding his own head in kind. He listened to Harichimo regale him with a short but sweet answer as the the fact he had been training. Apparently he was very happy with the martial arts schools Akira had created. He was enthusiastic about using them as well. it stirred some small notion of pride that Akira rarely bothered to control. He enjoyed the fact that one of his students found his teachings appealing. If anything it showed that he was decent at teaching in his mind. Still Akira paused in his thoughts as the question was posed to him of what they would be training today. So far each move he had given the boy to learn had been adjusted too well and he had managed to master them as well. It was no wonder as it was to be expected from a student of a Kage. But people just assumed such students were elites from birth. Truth was Akira didn't choose people for their obvious potential but for what he hoped to see them grow into.

Still Akira stepped off his perch and seemed to almost glide step over to Harichimo's side. It was there he patted him on the shoulder and smiled before walking to the waters edge. When he spoke it was in a soft tone but serious all the same. His words like always were like silk in the wind for the ears. Still he was loud enough to be heard clearly by Harichimo even if Harichimo hadn't moved the meter to follow him to the waters edge. "Actually there isn't much left of my schools to teach for the time being. Just two more styles before you have learned all the basics. This next one though is going to require you to calm yourself, while every thing else is a very fast paced and obviously powerful move, these next two techniques will be inwards of yourself. As such they will be harder for your opponent to detect and be difficult for you as well. Calming yourself in the middle of battle it a difficult skill to master. So i will be teaching it to you as part of a multitasking theme." He smiled a little mischievously before the bottoms of his feet glowed gold and he stepped out onto the water. Walking across its surface to a fairly deep point and waiting there for Harichimo. Only once Harichimo joined him would he speak once more.

"For this technique I need you to close your eyes. It isn't part of the technique but for learning purposes it is vital. Keep the chakra flowing to your feet so you don't sink but also feel the chakra in your center. Form it there as a ball. The center of your being is a condensed ball of energy. Bid the ball of your chakra to reach out. By doing so you will feel it move. You will feel it shift in the direction of the largest chakra signature in the area. In this case it will be mine. Even as I move,,,," At this point Akira would begin to move in a circle around Harichimo as he finished speaking. "You can feel the ball move in whatever direction I am in. This is an incredibly important move known as flowing river style, soft presence, With this you can feel the strongest chakra source within twenty meters of you. If you find yourself fighting alone then this will alert you to the largest danger to you close enough to be a threat. Make sense?"

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
Harichimo watched his sensei smoothly leave his perch as he spoke landing next to him. He explained the plans for today's session and stepped out into the pool waiting for him to join. Harichimo used the supernatural walking practice and stepped out to the point his sensei was. He walked out admiring the calmness of the pool as they walked out to the deepest point.

He would now follow the instructions he was given step by step. He closed his eyes and kept his ears wide open to absorb all the information. He focused his chakra into a solid base for his feet keeping himself planted in his spot. In his mind he could see a ball of floating chakra being formed in his core. He tried to let it free and make it reach for his teacher. The ball began to slowly roll towards his side where Akira was standing. But then it began to slowly roll around in a circle as if it was chasing something. So this is what a sensory technique is? I would have never thought to use it like this. Calling my own chakra to try and point me towards another source. This is definitely a better choice to try this in a quiet environment. With time the nerves of a true medic nin will make this a valuable tool in the heat of battle. He thought to himself as he kept watching the ball roll round and round slowing down as his teacher would finish speaking.

"Yeah I think I understand, it is either a tool to hunt out a strong target or a tool to show me the biggest threat. Seems like a very underestimated but useful school of techniques. So what would be this final school we have to cover?

300/1087

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Akira could not help but to raise an eye brow at how quickly Harichimo was picking up the techniques. It was actually a little shocking that someone at such a level would be capable of understanding jutsu so completely. However he perhaps had underestimated the young man. Or for that matter had underestimated the Kazako clan of which he had stolen his name from. He knew they specialized in medical and taijutsu. After all that was his main reason for locating in Iwagakure was how well the clan suited his own talents. However they were far more in depth with both taijutsu inherently then he had been. Well perhaps not with taijutsu so much. Still it must of taken some considerable skill in order to understand a taijutsu sensory technique as advanced as the one Akira himself had designed so rapidly. Still he smiled inwardly. A prodigy wasn't too uncommon in this world. But to rise up in Iwa you pretty much had to be one. With this he felt Harichimo could go far. Perhaps even make it into one of the two divisions being set up for Iwa's most elite shinobi. The kid certainly had the gusto for it and damned if he wouldn't look good in a monolith coat. On the other hand he wasn't sure how well humble, quiet little Harichimo would handle the celebrity spot light constantly on him.

Still Akira sighed as he looked Harichimo over before he walked over towards him. His steps sending ripples turned into tiny little waves as they spread out away from them. He appeared to walk so gracefully and light yet it was all to known how heavy those steps could be. He placed a hand calmly on Harichimo's shoulder and attempted to lift his arm studying the young mans body before patting him on the spine ever so lightly to force him to straighten his back. It was then that he spoke. Touching each joint as he mentioned them along the upper body. "The last of the first rank of these schools I will teach you is this. I named it the preying mantis style- Rapid. In this mode you increase your reaction time to visual cues. At this level it only increases it by a little and for a short time. After which you will feel sore and slower for a moment. At higher levels....we will get to that later. For now you need to allow your chakra to fuse with your body. As a med nin you know the spine is the bridge from the brain to the body. Flood your spine and your muscles with chakra but let it happen, do not force it. Let it be a flow and not a force. Feel the energy rushing into your body like your shedding your mortal coil. Be sure to limit it though as if you let your chakra run wild your body will suffer. Start with the spine and let it out from deep within. Feel the power like a monster within you that you are letting loose on its leash a little. Remain in control, if you let the beast out too much it will tear you up and spit you out. Feel it spread along your bones and loosen your joints. Once you have it through your body remain loose and quick. Attempt to use this to catch one of the fish I stirred into a frenzy below us when I walked over here. Use only your bare hands."

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
Harichimo kept his focus on the ball of chakra as it came to a stand still. And then proceeded to move forward back to the center where it had started. He could hear the feet of his sensei creating small splashes as if he was letting his super natural walking practice waver a small bit for some unknown reason. When he opened his eyes his sensei put a hand onto his shoulder. A feeling of accomplishment sent washing over his entire body. Trying to put forth effort to learn and keep up with the tsuchikage was more than any task Harichimo could ask for. But with his knowledge of taijutsu handed down to him by the clan and his father was proving to be what he needed to figure out the in and out of these techniques. Then his sensei seemed to be studying him as he lifted his arm and placed a hand on his back to straighten out his back. And then he spoke out the instructions of the final technique. Mantis Style-Rapid, a technique that makes the user more able to react to visual ques and give them a slight edge in close quarter situations. Then Akira would trace the path he wanted chakra to take, drawing a line up his back from the base of his spine to his brain. Then he lightly tapped his elbows, shoulders, and knees telling him to allow the joints to loosen as the chakra would help make the tasks of the joints easier and more fluid in their uses. Almost like creating a pocket of chakra around each joint to lubricate the contact points of the bones. This would be useful for freeing up much needed seconds that could be used to make a precision attack or make quick split second movements to dodge incoming attacks. But it would require much more of a higher level of chakra control compared to the last couple of techniques to make the the chakra doesn't flow to fast and cause his joints to separate entirely. And not releasing enough could cause him to lose precious seconds from lack of movement in the joints. A very useful double edged sword technique with a very worth while reward if done correctly. Then it was time for Harichimo to take a stab at the technique and catch a fish stirred up by his sensei's foot steps.

Harichimo then began to focus, he had to try and find the right amount to release this burst of chakra at before anything else. He focused his chakra first up the length of his spine trying to find the right balance. He felt the chakra go in between his vertebrae and then slowly let it expand the connections between them. He could feel his spine becoming much more limber and looser as the pockets built up. He stopped when he felt them reach a point of the ligaments between began to be stretched. That should probably be sufficient enough. I feel going much further and they might not snap back into shape when the technique wears off.  He then wanted to focus on his legs. The chakra at the base of his spine began leaking down into his legs where it reached his knees and he could begin to feel pressure being taken off of them. He let the pocket form around his knee and leak in and around conforming to it's shape. And now the arms. Chakra at the top of the spine worked it's way through his shoulders and down to his wrists and elbows. He started with rotating his wrists and letting the chakra expand until he felt little to no resistance. The chakra then formed almost perfectly to his elbow joint making it feel as it nothing was there. And then he performed the same rotating check for his shoulders until the last of his joints where consumed by the technique.

When Harichimo felt that the technique was complete he made some checks of his own. All the joints in his hands felt as if they weren't touching each other but he still had full control in much more fluid movements. His arms felt as if they flowed more naturally like water down a rock wall. His legs felt as if he was walking on air and didn't feel any pressure on his legs at all. Then he bent back and could feel his spine was much more limber as though his whole body was stretched as far as it could go on a stretching rack. But now wasn't the time to fool around. He had to catch the blasted fish before the technique gives out. He spotted a nice sized golden colored fish stand out in the ruckus of the ripples. He honed in on it and tried to line up a a fluid movement to land it. When he felt that he had a solid plan of action he lined up his hand with the fish. And with a burst of controlled speed, he launched his hand under the fish and scooped it up into the air where he could gab it by the tail with his other hand. He held the fish high in the air and let out a shout of accomplishment before letting the fish back into the lake.

He looked to his sensei with a smile and walked over to the shallower part of the pool. He took off his jacket and threw it out to the ground around the pool. "I really like this technique. Having a feeling that equates to a puppet without strings to hold it back. This must be like how a well oiled machine feels like if you could become one." Harichimo let his super natural practice wear off and let himself sink into the pond before letting the technique wear off. He could definitely feel his joints start to stiffen as the chakra pockets began to empty letting his joints return to their natural positions. "But for sure I'm not going to miss this feeling of my joints locking back up afterwards. Hopefully it won't take to long before they return back to normal and I can move freely again." For now he would just sit in the water and let his joints naturally line themselves back into place while the water relieved some of the pain and he would continue to listen if his instructor had anything else for the pair to go over.

1091/2178

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Akira watched as the one person in his squad that cared to learn all of his techniques began on the final one. Or perhaps he was just the first. Either way the taijutsu schools, even the base levels took time to master for many. It wasn't possible for an academy level student to master it at any reasonable pace. However as genin it was more then possible. The gifted ones learned it quickly. Harichimo had been gifted by being born from a bloodline that was natural at learning taijutsu techniques. The clan itself had a frightening potential for growth from the start of their ninja careers. A lot of them chose to be medical professionals but truth was as martial artists they were truly astonishing to behold. Harichimo had the potential to reach Akira's level well before he was Akira's age. As a hyuga it was somewhat humbling to come across another taijutsu clan that could handle his pace. His chakra control was something to behold but Harichimo came upon chakra control naturally. Akira had witnessed his other students struggle to get passed advanced elements and limited understanding of chakra control. Harichimo just needed a couple more lessons on squad tactics and the experience behind operating in a squad. With enough combat experience under his belt it would be somewhat challenging to fight him in an arena. Before Akira had always had the advantage of combining medical with taijutsu. Able to get in close and deal major damage while being able to heal himself while the enemy could not. With Harichimo well on his way to doing the exact same thing he truly hoped the boy would get up to jounin level so they could have a full on sparring match. After all two taijutsu masters were typically something to behold.

For the moment though he watched as the chakra control spread slowly through the boy. He couldn't see the chakra pathways without trying but he knew enough of what was happening. The way his body seemed to loosen and relax was something obvious to behold from his own experiences. His first couple of attempts had separated some joints but it wasn't anything Akira wasn't prepared to heal. After gaining full control of his chakra through the minute spaces available in his joints he had become incredibly fluid. His movements had felt lighter and more fluid. His golden gaze observed exactly this as Harichimo focused chakra into pockets in his joints. The way his fingers moved like they were somehow more relaxed...his movements gaining a fluid level that his body normally wouldn't be comfortable with. Akira watched as the boy rotated his shoulders experimentally, getting the feel for it as he let the chakra loosen his whole body. But then it was time. In a moment the boy switched from being relaxed to moving rapidly where he was to catch something beneath the surface. A sudden strike and a splash followed. A split second of tension filled the air and suspense held back the noise until, Harichimo lifted his hand to reveal a golden fish and held it high triumphantly. A quick shout of victory at his first attempt made Akira chuckle out loud. Once Harichimo set the fish back though the boy let out a sigh and let himself sink into the water. Akira knew the feeling he had to have after releasing the technique. If one was still in a fight after letting the technique go it was going to probably cost them the fight. Still for now Harichimo could develop it and practice it. He had the basics anyway.

Still Akira calmly moved across the waters surface and approached the young boy before crouching down next to his floating form. His right hand reached out and patted the young man on the cheek before grinning and looking him in the eye. His voice was cheerful as he spoke up. "Aye. And with that you now know the basics of all the schools. The first of each technique. Once you hit Chunnin we can move onto the more advanced techniques...not the master ones but the advanced ones. If you thought this level was nifty. You have only scratched the surface. The pool is much deeper my friend." With a chuckle he placed his palm on Harichimo's chest and shoved him straight down. Not so hard as to hurt but enough to send him sinking beneath the surface to add emphasis to his statement. By the time Harichimo would rise to the surface again Akira would be gone. Likely back to his office for the time being. Still there was the promise of more to come. The promise that once Harichimo came and found him again there would be something else within Akira's teachings that would without a doubt surpass what the young man just learned. Something that made those techniques look pathetic in comparison.

Endurance A-2 to A-3 1300/1300
Endurance A-3 to S 1550/1550
22 Wc remaining
Exit thread

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
As Harichimo sat and let the water hold his joints in place as they recovered. He looked to his senesi as he explained the further plans of teach down the road. "Don't worry sensei. I may be down for now but soon I will be ready to take on whatever techniques you think I can handle." Harichimo gave his sensei a smile as Akira knelt down and gave him a gentle nudge pushing him under the surface. Harichimo just smiled as he went below the surface and felt the cold water soak his hair and wash over his face. When he resurfaced his sensei had disappeared and left back to his office. Once I become a chunin I will be sure to impress you at a whole new level and show you what I am capable of as a Kazako. Harichimo felt his joints finally turn back to their orignal state and not stiff as boards. Harichimo made his way out of the pool and wiped the water from his face and arms with his jacket. His pants still soaked but they could be air dried on the walk home. He started his walk back shaking his head trying to get what water he could from his hair. Another day to look forward to and many more techniques to carve into my arsenal. Akira sensei, prepare to not be the only strong clan member in the village. 

While he walked back working his sore joints ,he would mess with his arms as he rather enjoyed the feeling he had with the preying mantis school. Joints not having to work against themselves to accomplish a much more fluid motion. This was how the human body was supposed to be, not restricted by limitations of bone and ligaments. Maybe one of these new schools he is talking about could help reach a new level of free and fluid motion. Harichimo would reach the main building where he would look and see the lights still shining in the room where his sensei would surly be working on matters of the village, or be drinking away his night. Harichimo would just smile and shake his head as he kept on his way home to the clan house. He walked past the Fantamusado compound where his ally Karumo was probably hard at work dealing with clan problems and training to rank up as well. Man this village is definitely one heck of a village and once we get going on and reaching higher levels, there will be no one that can dare say this village isn't doing the best it can to be a great place to live, work, and raise families. Harichimo kept on his walk going past the many buildings that were closing up for the evening as the sun was going down and signalling the end of another productive night. 

When Harichimo made it home to the clan house everyone else was out in the garden enjoying a nice outdoor dinner. He went over to his parents who had saved him a bowl of the soup everyone was enjoying. The warm broth felt good going down into his aching body, relieving some of the pain from the day. His siblings both playing with the other Kazako children chasing fire flies. He gave his mother a kiss on the cheek and his father gave him a pat on the back as he went to his room finishing the soup and taking off his soaked arm bandages. Well that's one set I'm not gona use again. He thought as he threw them into the trash. He threw his coat on the rack and flopped into bed letting out a huge sigh and beginning to doze off looking forward to another day of helping around the clan house and sneaking time to practice these new techniques on his own. 

648/2826

1125/1125 Preying Mantis style-Rapid (Kyūsokuna-急速な)
1125/1125 Flowing River style-Soft presence (Sofuto no sonzai-ソフトの存在)
575/575 Speed C-rank to C1

Remainign WC 1

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.