You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye turned towards Hikaru and laughed slightly. "I'm still not very good at Taijutsu... To tell you the truth, if I punched you, it would probably be weak compared to someone who really knows how to do it." He cracked his knuckles and went over to a medium sized stone that Hikaru had pointed out. He began to move them to form a barrier around the summit's edge. "If anything, you'll have to deal with genjutsu..." Skye paused once more as he moved another rock. "I do have ninjutsu... but only electrical, stunning kinds..." He paused between words because he was moving the rocks.

Hikaru Ai

Hikaru Ai

D-rank
Hikaru shrugged, "Genjutsu isn't a lot to me..., usually I'll just prick my finger with a senbon, it's hard to feel the pain though because of all the calluses...", he said, picking up a boulder with all his might and putting it down on the edge of the summit's clearing...
"I have some small fire Ninjutsu that only hurts if you really are weak...", Hikaru chuckled, "But you're a Nekito right?", Hikaru laughed as if it was a stereotype, but the Nekito's were new, so there wasn't really anything to make fun of...

Skye

Skye

D-rank
All the boulders were moved into place. Skye jumped back and took an offensive stance. "You want to see if a Nekito is weak...?! Bring it on Hikaru!" It was a playful threat. He grinned and shot a serious glare at Hikaru. He was ready to start training right now, and he had a motive to win. Proving Hikaru's jest wrong was main motivation for him to win. Skye began to think out his plan. "It would be best to get him in a mind trap before we start... Make him waste a bit of chakra on fake illusions... then start stunning lightning..." He put both fists up in front of him and waited for Hikaru's response.

Hikaru Ai

Hikaru Ai

D-rank
Wanna bet?", Hikaru asked, getting into a Tae Kwon Do stance, holding his ground...
All I have to do is last him out until he runs out of chakra, then use my Taijutsu skills..., Hikaru thought, He'll probably be using Genjutsu first so I might as well get out a few senbon..., Hikaru wondered, taking out the thin needles so that he held them like claws...

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye made a few hand signs with his eyes closed. He then opened them and stared directly into Hikaru's eyes. "So tell me... How confident are you about this fight...? It doesn't make you dizzy with nervousness?" Bringing his hands down, he changed his location and managed to get to Hikaru's right. Though he was somewhat far, he would still be able to follow up with an attack. Once he got any indication that the genjutsu had blurred Hikaru's vision, he would rush in and get a good hit on him. But until he did anything, he would have to wait.

Chakra:75/80:

Hikaru Ai

Hikaru Ai

D-rank
"It's great!", Hikaru said, closing his eyes, he had heard about the Nekito's Genjutsu when they had come to the village, Hikaru had to sense him through the ground, but he only wanted to use a little chakra, so his range was at least three-four yards around him, he held the senbon silently, ready for any attack...

CHAKRA: 78/80

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye saw that Hikaru had closed his eyes. At that point, he knew the genjutsu had effected him. The justu normally makes one dizzy and unless they closed their eyes, they will most likely fall. Taking out his chain scythe, he grinned and rushed at Hikaru. Using the grip on the opposite end of the chain, he tossed it at Hikaru's shin. The chain made a slight rattling noise as it headed for him. Skye would't dare use the sharp scythe. After all, they were only training.

Hikaru Ai

Hikaru Ai

D-rank
Hikaru did a swiping move with his foot, but it never left the ground, and with that, his shin was out of the way so that he could try to grab the scythe, this chakra sensory thing was working, but he felt himself starting to deplete already...
If he succeeded in grabbing the scythe, he threw it aside, and threw a few Tae Kwon Do punches, his fists spinning before he hit the body to add a little more power, not so much that he'd hurt Skye, but enough to make small bruises...

CHAKRA 74/80

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye had definitely gotten hit, but he seemed to grin as he did. Hikaru was able to grab the scythe, but Skye quickly got the grip on the opposite side and pulled it back. The scythe came gliding back and missed Hikaru, but only slightly. He took a few steps back and shook off the blows that Hikaru was able to land. "Just so you know... Your eyesight won't be blurry anymore..." If Hikaru had opened his eyes, the previous blur would be gone. "Nice hit by the way." Skye was now standing across from him with his arms crossed and chain scythe in hand. It looked as if he was merely waiting.

Hikaru Ai

Hikaru Ai

D-rank
Hikaru nodded, opening his eyes. Just to make sure it wasn't a Genjutsu, he pricked a callused finger with a senbon, and found that everything was fine, Hikaru stayed in a very...firm, stance, he definitely wasn't going down to some Genjutsu...
"Same to you...", Hikaru said, tapping the scrape he had received when Skye had pulled back the scythe, it was just a small one on his right shoulder blade. He would be fine...

Skye

Skye

D-rank
"Come on then... I rushed at you first. Now it's your turn." His voice sounded cocky and seemed like it was trying to entice Hikaru so he would attack. Skye still stood there with his arms crossed. He sighed and shook his head slightly. There was a small grin on his face. A short gust of wind blew in and rushed past both Hikaru and Skye. The weather below the summit of this mountain seemed to be changing. It wasn't the work of Skye, but merely a natural change. Skye glance over at a few clouds that passed by, but quickly focused back on the fight.

Hikaru Ai

Hikaru Ai

D-rank
Hikaru shrugged, switching into an offensive form, hands in fists, and both knees bent, he got ready to race forward, but then decided on something else...Ninjutsu!
"Fuuton: Nagare (Wind Style: Stream)", Hikaru said, performing the required handseals. He then crouched down and released a concentrated sburst of air at the ground, creating a dust cloud of irritating dirt, and debris, if it hadn't blown Skye back, which wasn't even possible because Skye wasn't in range, it might irritate Skye's Genjutsu eye enough to get in a kick or two...
With this cover, Hikaru would run at Skye, throwing a basic kick...

CHAKRA 64/80

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye seemed to not be impressed or even moderately mindful of the large dust cloud. He saw Hikaru's outline, but only barely. The dust was proving to be worth the effort, but Skye showed no panic over it. After a few seconds, the dust passed by him and seemed to cover the summit. Skye quickly made some hand signs and waited. He was holding his ground and if he got hit, he wasn't going to move too much. "Come one then!" His voice sounded serious and almost mocking. He only seemed to act like this when he was fighting or training. It didn't have to do with Hikaru at all.

Hikaru Ai

Hikaru Ai

D-rank
Hikaru was already streaking through the smoke, he was still in the air, and his leg was out, then he began to put the kick in motion, this was actually a basic kick, except the fact that Hikaru was performing it in midair, he spun , and raised his kick high in the air, Skye would soon find that Hikaru was above him, bringing his foot down, aiming for Skye's shoulder.
"You asked!", Hikaru yelled coming down...

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye didn't move and took the hit fully. No block, no reaction. Something was off about him. As Hikaru's foot came down, it seemed to shatter Skye into a few pieces. The image of Skye had disappeared, and in it's place was a medium sized, but tall rock. Before Hikaru could react, the real Skye landed on top of him and used his legs to push Hikaru into the remains of the rock. He then jumped back as the dust cleared. "You're right... I did ask for it... Thankfully, you gave it to me." Skye had a large grin on his face and his eyes were different. They were purple and now had a unique spiral-like symbol in them. It was his Kekkei Genkai. He didn't want to use it at the moment, but for future attacks, he would need it.

Chakra= 65/80:

Hikaru Ai

Hikaru Ai

D-rank
Hikaru then turned into a log, which cracked in half on the rock, Hikaru had ended up, somewhere inside the still rising cloud of dust and irritating dirt that still gave him protection from the Nekito eye, even though this was training, Hikaru could feel the thrill of battle, but this time, he wasn't going to close his eyes, let Skye try whatever he wanted...
Hikaru wanted to last a bit longer, so he did the hand seals again, "Fuuton: Nagare!", and blew the short projectile of wind into the ground, letting all the debris rise, he didn't care about his eyes at the moment, so he let the irritating dust hit...

CHAKRA 49/80

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye turned to see the puff of dust get picked up and flung all around. He had just enough time to cover his eyes when it hit. Once the dust had settled and was no longer in motion, he uncovered his eyes and jumped up. Fortunately for him, Hikaru was just a few feet away from him. He grinned and started to make a few hand signs. Skye begin staring at Hikaru and focusing it. The added boost of his eyes would make the jutsu even harder to use, but even better of a result. This jutsu was already used before, but now that it was in the air, it could be even worse.

Chakra 55/80:

Hikaru Ai

Hikaru Ai

D-rank
Hikaru sensed something was going to happen, so he began to devise a plan, A few clones will do the trick..., he thought, nodding to himself, that was what he needed, if he shut off Skye's Dojutsu, he could use clones to catch him off guard, and then hit him with a few kicks...

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye's eyes began to sting slightly, not because of the dirt, but because of his Doujutsu. The side effect of using the eyes was starting to show up. He landed on the ground and shook his head to try to rid himself of the annoyance of pain. "Come on... not now..." He dismissed the slight pain and continued to focus more on the fight. "Whatever... Hey Hikaru! Give up yet? Because I can make illusions all day long!" Even though it wasn't true, he did want to mock Hikaru so he'd try something else.

Chakra: 50/80:

Hikaru Ai

Hikaru Ai

D-rank
Hikaru laughed from within what remained of the dust cloud, "I'm not from the Ai Clan for nothing!", he yelled, streaking forward through the cloud, whether this Skye was an illusion or not, Hikaru didn't care, he needed some time before he used his 'master plan'...

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye flinched and held his head. The pain had intensified. He couldn't take much more of his Doujutsu. Any longer and he would go blind from the stress of it. Looking up at the figure behind the dust, he did one last set of hand signs and uttered one more justu. His eyes changed back to their normal shade of color. He rubbed his eyes for a moment, then put his chain scythes up to make sure that he was protected from an attack if Hikaru broke from his illusion. This illusion would be useful considering he could use the dust as a repeat. "Damn..." He would have to take it easy for a few seconds. His eyes had to re-adjust, but he still focused on his illusion.

Chakra 40/50:

Hikaru Ai

Hikaru Ai

D-rank
Hikaru punched, very hard, it did in fact, require some chakra to have such a strong punch, but once again, it was only a basic punch, "Fell the power of the Ai Taijutsu power!", he said almost arrogantly, his fist flying into the chain, but it didn't hurt him, instead, he continued with his punch, and tried to push through, if not around, the chain scythe...

CHAKRA 44/80

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.