You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Victory Parade (Open/ Clearly No-Kill) Empty Victory Parade (Open/ Clearly No-Kill) Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:25 am

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
A couple of days before Kaekio's return

Zetsume had just finished eating with his old pal Repede when he heard the conversation of two men that sparked his interest. Normally he would have just kept on walking because he was not one to eavesdrop but he heard a name he recognized. It was the name of a genin he had once spared with and had injured her a little bad in her shoulder, Kaekio. Zetsume and Repede walked closer to get a better hear without seeming too suspicious, after all they were civilians, they did not really pay attention to their surroundings. When he was within earshot he could finally hear what they were talking about.

"Yea, the only genin from our village to attempt the chuunin exams won. I just received word this morning."

"Wow really, goes to show you that we really are the best village in the world eh? Hahaha

The two men laughed while they talked but Zetsume had heard enough. The genin that he had spared with actually won the chuunin exams. He was a bit shocked though, maybe the good luck he gave her was enough. Then again he was not one to believe in luck, especially since saying such a silly thing was a foolish insult within his clan because it made the impression that they needed it. Zetsume smiled at the fact someone from his village had won the exams, though he looked around and even though people were all talking about it, no one seemed even the slightest interested in throwing her a party. Zetsume knew that was not right, maybe he could throw her a parade when she was going to be back. It would have to be one hell of a parade though and it would take some time to get people together to get them ready for it. Surely these people could use some excitement also seeing as most of them just live day by day not living in the midst of combat. Zetsume felt like he was the only one who could do it, so he set off towards the administration buildings of Kumogakure to try and get things in order. He did not really know how to set up such things so he would have to get some help, surely someone out there knew better than he did. He had ordered his dog to go home as he was not needed. At first he was reluctant but in the end listened to him and left towards the house. It was easier this way as some people did not even like dogs.

When he had reached the office he told the assistant of what he needed. The girl before him simply laughed in a cute way before saying he was a good man for trying to do this and she would help as much as she can. From there she gave him the address of three people that could help. One was a local band that had just started so they could play the music for a cheap price. The second was a male decorator who helped set up many events like this. While the third was not a person but a ton of people, most were academy students and advised him to go to the school today and ask the teacher if he/she could let them out to help decorate and advertise for the parade. The timing would be close, but Zetsume knew he could it. Quickly he set off towards the first destination, the band that would play during the parade he was trying to throw. In his mind he hoped it would be better than he thought because he was not very imaginative.

When he reached the place that was marked onto the piece of paper, he could not help but notice that this band lived in a rather large expensive house for a band that just started. It was three stories high with marble pillars that held up the balcony which had its window open. From inside Zetsume could hear them playing a song but did not really recognize it. He gave a few hard knocks upon the door before a man who was shirtless opened up with frizzled hair and a rather confused look upon his face. He spoke in a friendly tone though as an odd smoke poured out of the house. It smelt like a skunk.

"Oh wow, a jounin, what brings you to our place. Here to see us play? We do not play for free though."

He let out a small laughter but Zetsume was not really in the laughing mood at the moment. He had to get business done and did not want to waste to much time with small talk.

"Well you see, you know Kaekio won the chuunin exams right? I would like to throw her a parade and I was told yall could do me the honor of playing for her. You will get paid of course, though first could I hear you play for a moment before I decided you are the ones I will want."

The man simply nodded before opening the door more with his arm extended in it as an invitation. Zetsume walked in an noticed exactly how many people were living here, from his count there were twelve members of this band all on their own instruments chilling and talking. The man who had opened the door explained to them all the situation that had came up. They all nodded quickly before playing. Instantly Zetsume knew that this would do, it was probably not the best but surly they could get the job done, especially for the price he was told. Zetsume handed him the money he had set aside for them. They all looked at it like it was a lot before the man divided it amung them all before they all thanked Zetsume and continued to play to impress him even further but it was not needed. He did not have all the time in the world and needed to see the next guy before he did not have any time left, then again it was only mid day. Maybe he should see students to go ahead and get them publicizing for the parade. Zetsume gave them all a warm smile followed by a thank you. They all just smiled back before waving goodbye to him. So then Zetsume went to wards the academy to talk with the teacher.

He reached the school quickly as it was not far from where he was. When he entered he was instantly flooded with memories of his childhood. He was originally home schooled but when he was old enough he had been there for one year before becoming a genin. Oh how the other kids did not like him, he was somewhat of an outcast but he made himself that way. He did not even like talking to people, most of them had only annoying things to say, and being a child it was all the time. He let out a long sigh before entering a classroom full of roughly thirty to forty students. Some were sleeping while others were talking and not paying attention, the teacher looked at Zetsume stopping his lecture to speak to him, "Ahh Zetsume, long time no see man. What brings you back into my classroom?"

Zetsume smiled before holding his hand out to shake the other man's hand. He was Zetsume's only friend in school because he never made him feel awkward or that he did not belong. He was a rather great teacher but for the life of him he could not even remember the guy's name so he would have to work around it by simply using pronouns and work that way around this awkward moment.

"Ahh yes sensei, I would like to ask a favor of you. Would it be alright if these students were let out of class so they can help me on an important mission. You see a ninja from our village has won the chuunin exams and I would really like to throw her a parade in her honor. What I will need them to do right now is help me tell the whole village. There are enough here that it should not take long to spread the word. I think it would be nice for the village to get together and do this. Maybe some might help with decorations. Either way, I am going to pay for their dinner and yours sir. So please do you think you could lend them to me for this day?"

The teacher looked at him in an odd look before smiling and turning towards the class to speak in an affirmative tone, beating his desk to get the students full attention.

"Alright kids, I am going to need you to spread the word. We are holding a Parade for our fellow ninja. Go to every house, every restaurant, and every corner of this village. We must get as many people as we can to show our support and resolve as a village. We are ones that must stick together. Might as well thank Zetsume here for letting you out of school early today. NOW GET TO IT!"

The kids jumped with glee, all of them yelling and screaming before running out the door. Both the teacher and Zetsume did not know if they would actually spread the word or just goof off. For their sake they had better do it or they will feel the wrath of both of them. Zetsume lightly bowed to thank the man before setting off again towards this time to find a decorator. He did not know this man but he almost does all the styles within the village.

When he arrived at the location of this guy he noticed a lot of things. First off holy shit was this place big, however it was not a house it was just a large warehouse and inside he could hear the hammering and sawing of wood. Walking up towards the large metal doors to give them a knock. For a moment he could not hear anything but the continuous work, so he attempted to knock again though before he could knock it opened with a loud screeching sound as a rather old man was standing before him in a pink kimono and sandals. It seems he was more of the comfy type, hopefully he was the right man to talk to though when he opened he did not even say a word just looked at Zetsume with what looked like a look that was saying what the fuck are you doing interrupting my work you heathen. Clearing his throat and looking at the old man he stated his business in a friendly tone.

"Well you see sir, what I have came here for is to ask help of thee. As you might have heard one of our fellow ninjas has won the chunnin exams this year. Her name is Kaekio, the only one from our village with enough balls to actually go. You see I would like to throw her a celebratory parade in her honor for winning, though i know very little with decorations, floats, and even a marching dance squad. I heard you were really good in this department and I was looking to hire you for whatever to cost in hopes that would could make this special not just for her but for everyone within our village. So please sir, could you help me?"

When Zetsume was done talking the old man smiled, and his whole demeanor changed. He opened the door wide which showed people cutting confetti, making floats, and with people spinning batons and dancing in the background. He kept smiling when he spoke,

"Ah so you must be the one that the kid was talking about. You see we had heard that you were doing this and we had already started. We are a group of people, all of them my own personal workers and children who live for this kind of thing. We are not far into it just yet, but we have already started. It is nice to see them work with such fire in their eyes, what I see you doing really gives me hope for our village. You are a good man sir, do not lose that heart of yours. It may just change the world one day."

Zetsume smiled in his kind words and wondered how did the kids make it here before he did. Then he had remembered they were probably running around to tell everyone, while he was casually walking towards this place. Surely they made it much quicker than he did. The two of them had talked about plans and what to do for Kaekio to make it special. After a few hours of talking Zetsume went to hand the old man money but he just laughed, telling him that his money is not worth anything here. They only take smiles and respect. Zetsume thus smiled and slightly bowed towards this kind old man before setting off to see publicize more on the parade. When it became dark he decided he had done enough and made his way back towards his house with his heart pounded away in excitement to see her face at what was about to come. Quickly he flopped on the bed with his clothes still on and went to sleep.

From then on day to day till her arrival he went from place to place telling people, and the word spread quick as many were excited to help. The decorations were already being placed with blue and pink banners all around. Many signs made by people were hung up all around congratulating her. It seemed that the whole village had come together for this simple event. Zetsume smiled at that fact, knowing he was not alone in wanting to celebrate for his fellow Kumogakure ninja.

The day of the arrival.

It was roughly mid-day when people were waiting anxiously for the arrival of Kaekio. From the other side of the gate on the inside people were lined up on the right and left side for as far as the eyes could see all dressed up for the occasion. They were holding their signs and confetti in their hands to throw at her. In the middle where she will walk after entering the doors of Kumogakure, were a few floats, one at the door that had many steps covered in golden paint that shined in the sunlight, with many bedazzled gems. The steps led a good feet up to a chair that looked rather comfortable so that she may walk to the top and get a good view from up there. In front of the float was a marching group comprised of male and mostly females holding batons. The males were in blue uniforms while the females were in pink mini skirts all done up in make up and looking fabulous of course. There was another float with the band ready to play and a big sign congratulating her that also held my signatures of everyone that had a good helping hand with the Parade, all but Zetsume's signature. There were so many people on buildings to help throw more confetti at her from upon them. Some were holding champagne bottles to shower down upon people in a joyous manner. It looked like it would be one hell of a party and Zetsume hoped that she would like it. The only thing that was missing was Kaekio, which should be arriving shortly. They were pretty much holding there breath to cheer her on. Zetsume was just within the crowd with his dog Repede. He did not want to make it known he was the one that threw this Parade, after all it was her parade. He just so happened to be the one that helped put it together. He smiled as he saw everyone else smiling and waiting. Then they waited every so patiently for her to arrive.

WC: 2696

Song that will be playing when she arrives:

(OOC: Sorry if it is bad, Did the best i could ^^ )

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.