You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mure

Mure

D-rank
The rock:

Mure was sitting out on the cliff face overlooking the ocean. The sun was up and well passed mid day. But he didn't really see it much. The rock he was sitting on seemed to be like a finger clawing at the ocean from the land. Rising high over the crashing waves below. His yellow eyes stared out at the red painted sea. Like a window into the night. His clothes consisted of a dark outfit...his elder brothers baggy black pants and boots. Along with a black turtleneck with sleeves almost extending passed his fingers. An old gas mask with no filters hid the lower half of his small, pale face. What above it was yellow eyes nearly hidden by silver hair. A konoha headband was tied around his waist like a belt. The cloth extended so it would fit and the metal piece with the konoha symbol was like a belt buckle. Perhaps keeping the pants up had he not been sitting with his knees pressed up to his chest. He was also cradling something. A Yari glistened as it reflected the sunlight as he held it across his knees. Truly a dangerous weapon and odd looking on a kid.

Still the weapon and his position were all parts of his own minds self defense tactics. His form pulled in on itself to feel more secure. Less vulnerable. His grip on the spear tightened audibly with a grinding noise as his eyes closed. Once more as soon as his eyes closed he saw flashes of memories or visions of some sort. Things he didn't remember doing. He could see it again but like it was from a hundred different view points. He saw himself outside of himself. He saw the men he was decimating. He didn't recall doing this but it was all so clear. He cringed as he broke one mans neck...Stabbed another through the throat and forced flesh eating beetles into a third mans ....His eyes snapped open as he gasped for air. He had been holding his breath as let the visions flash through his mind. It wasn't the first time he had dealt with these visions. Always burying them so deep. He didn't remember doing it but he already knew every one in that vision was dead somehow. He could feel everything he saw. His left hand trembled as he recalled the feeling of breaking that mans neck. How could he remember this?

Slowly his eyes began to water before he buried his face into his knees and began to sob. It was the curse. It had to be. It was driving him mad as punishment for trying to escape it. For trying to run from Konoha to the desert. It was after him and trying to pull him into a dark place. He just wanted to walk away and stop being a disappointment. He couldn't just turn around and face it so his only chance was to run from it. So many times his mind replayed those visions. Over and over again he experienced killing men he had no memory of meeting. If anything this curse was going to be the end of him. His mind drifted to the edge of the cliff. He could run from it. He could overcome it and beat it if he could just escape it. Aimi had followed him when he wanted to make sure she stayed safe but he felt like he was pulling her halo down around her neck like a noose. He hated himself for it. Maybe if he just jumped everyone would be safe from him. Just one last leap.

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo was sleeping on his small two seated tan couch. He was tossing and turning and sweat running down his face and body has he moved in his sleep. He was having a nightmare about his past more specifically the few days before he left the Kirigakrue no Sato. Much to Sozo horror he saw three shadow faced men smiling at a incapacitated Sozo. Their eyes full of lust and their abnormally white teeth compared to their shadow faces. Could Sozo not remember the faces of the men no thats not right he knew one for a fact it was his grand father. One of the shadowy figures left the dark room void of any light to Sozo the only thing he could hear was the dripping of water. A few meters away from him on his left. Sozo's eyes were lost of all fight he was broken and beaten the images of his father's, mother's heads still in his mind. The laughter of the man leaving the room as he opened the door light entered the room and in front of him was the lifeless body of his friend from the academy. She looked like she was attacked by pack of wolves. The door closed bring back absolute darkness it was fitting for what Sozo now felt like. He didnt want to be a live anymore but the last two men laughed at him as they tore off his pants and before they could enter him.

Sozo awoke his heart beating so fast that it felt like it was going to jump out of his chest. Sozo turned to sit properly on the couch sweat dripping off his hair and all over his body. He looked on the cough to see that he left a sweat print of where he was laying down. He breathing was heavy he sat waiting a few minutes as his breathing slowed down. His eyes where the sight of horror as they looked at the ground of Sozo's apartment as he used his hands to keep his head held up. After he calmed down he went into the bathroom and splashed some cold water on his face to help wake him up and bring him out of the shock of the nightmare he just had. He looked at himself in his mirror his sky blue eyes and crimson eye looking like they just saw a ghost from the past. He looked at the four he had tattooed on to his left chest and gently touched it and whispered "Father, mother why did you have to leave me."

Sozo took a quick shower and put on a pair of black cargo pants and a white T-shirt and his black shinobi sandals. He almost forgot his sunglasses and scarf to help protect his face from the blowing sand. He walked out the door only to find that the red headed lady from apartment eleven had a message for him. He took the message and read it. The message asked for anyone who was a skilled shinobi to help gather information or find the person who killed a group of pirates. He was to be considered dangerous after they medical team looked over the corps of the pirates. One pirate died of a broken neck the other died with a spear through the neck. Sozo read how the most gruesome some would say and Sozo agreed with. Was that one of the pirates had his eyes eaten out by what looked like a flesh eating beetles. They came to this conclusion when they found some dead beetles near the corps of said pirate.

Sozo let out a small sigh as he found out where the acts were committed. He headed out the door and put his glasses on from the blinding sunlight. It was a drastic change from his dark room to the blinding light from the outside world. The streets where busy as Sozo weaved around the people who all seemed to be on a tight schedule that they just ran past the silver hair almost knocking him over. As they threw curses at him for being in his way. Sozo just ignored all the motions around him as he walked to the gate. He was unsure where the village was so before he wondered into the vast desert of the land of wind. He thought it would be best to get some directions from some traveling merchants who were also going to the same village to ship some of their goods over seas. They offered Sozo a ride as they could use him in case of bandit attacks. Sozo could have jumped up and down with excitement. As he would not have ot walk the long distance on foot and he would now get there faster.

The caravan left the village gates and moved to the village where they battle happened. The caravan was small it was only two horses with wagons full of goods and two people on the wagon. One to drive and one to guard the cargo if they were attacked by bandits. Thankfully no bandits attacked the caravan as they traveled the wilderness. When they reached the village Sozo told them thanks and said his good byes to them. He then walked around town asking people for any leads to who this stranger was or where they might be at now. No one had any clue but two men who were grieving at the lost of their father during the attack. Sozo approached the two men and asked "I'm sorry I dont mean to interrupt your grieving. But do you know anything about the person who killed the pirates?"

One of the brothers told him what happened during the night when they blew up their port to kill the pirates. Only to have a five of them survive and how one killed their father and how at kid came in and killed them in the same matter that matched his report. "Do you know where he might be right now?" both the brothers shrugged and pointed over near where the ocean was as they saw him heading that way after he killed the pirates. "Thank you and sorry for you loss." Sozo said as he bowed and headed in the direction they pointed him to he walked for while till he hit a rock that looked like someone was on the top by the edge. Sozo walked up the side of the rock which was fairly difficult thanks to the water splashing the surface making it difficult to walk on. But after a while and a few times of almost falling of he reached the top and stood beside the man holding a spear. What a strange choice of clothing hes wearing. Sozo thought to himself as he noticed the mans gas mask, turtle neck, and his boots. Sozo didn't notices that he was a member of the Konohagakrue no Sato. But what really caught Sozo's attention was that the man also had silver hair. So that made Sozo think this person cant be to bad as he laughed to himself but not letting down his guard just in case he was attacked by the stranger. Sozo just stood there till the man sitting in a ball gripping his spear and sobbing noticed him. As he didn't want to interrupt him as he was crying.

WC 1257
OOC Sorry if it seems like i started to ramble during my post

Mure

Mure

D-rank
For a time Mure simply sat there curled into a ball. That Yari seemed like his safety bar. As if somehow holding onto it would soften his fear. As if he was holding onto his sanity and convincing himself the visions were just visions by holding onto that bar. Still he gradually began to see the visions of men he was killing less and less. His body felt weary from straining as if somehow flexing all his muscles would make the visions go away. But it was working it seemed. Eventually as he squeezed his eyes shut all he saw was darkness. No visions of men dying. Even of bad men dying. He was convincing himself that was all it was. Just an overactive imagination, some sort of nightmare haunting him. He felt his breath steadying as he regained some composure. It was going to be fine. He was going to be fine. He hadn't hurt anyone. There was no blood on him. This wasn't like it had been with that boy in the hall or that Motoichi from Iwa guy. No one was in need of urgent care near him. Still....he wasn't prepared to head towards the nearby village. In case something was there to prove his nightmares were real.

Still he raised his head to take in a deep breath and froze. There standing a ways away from him was an individual. He was a little surprised that anyone was there. He hadn't been paying attention but he didn't expect to see anyone there. Wide yellow eyes stared at him for a second before he realized that was a Suna individual. He wasn't in konoha anymore and only a shinobi could of gotten out this far onto the rock. For a moment Mure stared at him stupidly before his eyes seemed to catch up with his mind. Suddenly Mure jumped back and seemed to roll backwards before landing on his stomach and dropping his spear. Still he launched upwards yet again and once more his heel caught a rock and he took a backwards tumble. It was frustrating how he couldn't even back up properly so he got up feeling the ache on his body from tumbling across rocks. He stood up slowly and crossed his arms around himself with his chin tilted down. Just some kid by the looks of him. He looked like he was hugging himself and trying not to make eye contact. His little voice piped up like a hesitant noise as he spoke up.

"Ahh sorry sorry! I didn't realize this was someones.....someones rock...I promise I won't come back...Sorry again.."

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo stood watching the strange silver hair boy covered in black hold tightly to his spear in his hands. He was curled into a ball Sozo felt bad for just looking over the boy while it looked like he was in some type of pain. By the looks of how he was holding tightly to his Yari and was curled in a ball it was a fair thing to think. Sozo stood behind him a the smell of salt from the ocean entered his nose. Giving him a sense of refreshment. Sozo failed to notice the red sky when he first got on top of the rock. Sure he saw it but did that mean he noticed its beauty right away no he did not. But his mind began to drift back to the nightmare he had last night.

Sozo was brought back to the person in black when he heard movement of backing away and the sound of a yari hitting the ground as he tried to back away from Sozo. It was a honest response to just finding a person looking at you for who knows how long and not ever noticing them. Sozo's eyes met with the persons yellow eyes only the black of Sozo's sunglasses separating the two pairs of eyes. Sozo noticed the yari in front of him he took a few steps forward closing the distance between him and the yellow eyed stranger. Sozo leaned down and picked up the Yari. The spear felt strange in his hand like a kid holding a pencil for the first time at school. The yellow eyed man spoke with a apologetic tone in his voice "Ahh sorry sorry! I didn't realize this was someones.....someones rock...I promise I won't come back...Sorry again.."

Sozo let out a small laugh at the thought of this giant rock being his and only his. He tossed the yari back to it rightful owner. He started to scratch the back of his head before he sat down on the hard surface of the rock. Unsure if he should ask the person if hes okay or not. But after a few moments have passed Sozo responded to the stranger's comment. You don't have to leave. Or I guess I should say please dont leave I have a few things I need to ask you. Do you know anything about what happened down at the village. I was sent to investigate the deaths of a few pirates. Normally the Suna wouldnt care but how few of them died they wanted to find out a bitt about what happened that night. So if you dont mind can you tell me if you saw anything strange a few nights ago." He spoke carefully not knowing if the man before him was the one who killed all the pirates. But he was fairly certain that he was the one in which case he wanted to avoid getting into a fight with him. Since Sozo was unsure of what else the stranger was capable of and didnt really want ot find out the hard way.

Wc 531

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Mure watched the man walk forward for a moment with a nervous nibble of his lip. He wasn't sure what to think of the individual. This person didn't seem angry or irritated with him. Mure was so used to people avoiding him or hating him for being cursed that he still kind of expected that kind of treatment from generally everyone he met. But it was new to him being treated as a person. It had been so long since he hadn't been considered cursed he had forgotten how it felt. Still it was because of that reason he was so hesitant and cautious to try and not offend people. Less of a warrior and more of a scared puppy really. Still when the man awkwardly tossed Mure his Yari Mure's eyes widened and he fumbled to catch it by the handle almost cutting himself twice. Who the heck tosses a spear casually at people?! Still Mure let out a sigh as he had a hold of the Yari again. With a red tinge to his cheeks he slipped it onto his back from his left hip to over his right shoulder. It was a sight big for such a kid. But still he closed the straps to hold it in place before shyly looking back to the man now sitting down.

Mure however let his eyes widen and even tremble a little at the question of the pirates. His visions...had he actually witnessed it? Was it really something that had happened.....had he killed someone? His hands began to tremble as did his small frame. His eyes were wide with terror at what he was now beginning to believe the curse had followed him. It wasn't just a nightmare. His vision faded a moment. All blurred as he felt something. A sound in his mind... like a whisper. "Don't fret precious I'm here. Go to sleep now and I shall deal with this poison tongued devil." Even as Mure began to slip something happened. Mures eyes slowly began to grow darker. Not just as if he had dark intentions. But the whites of his eyes were actually almost peeling away. Truth was it was small beetles crawling over his eyes. Giving it the appearance of black taking over. For a moment Mure began to fade. But he felt something. He didn't want to hurt people. He slowly saw a vision of the two brothers...the people of the village. The ones he had fought to save. Had his blood stained hands been...justified?

Mure stood there silent for almost a full moment. Staring with those black and yellow eyes at Sozo. But he didn't move. It was like he was frozen there. Didn't blink. His chest barely rose and fell with his breath. The minute seemed to stretch on with those eyes always staring until Mure suddenly blinked. And when his eyes opened they were normal again. With a deep breath through his mask Mure shifted his gaze the memory of what just happened faded. No thoughts on the voice in his mind. He adjusted the Yari on his back before he slowly sat down on a fairly flat rock. The Yari scraping on the rock just a little as he did. He finally spoke up in a shy little voice as he twiddled his thumbs and lowered his chin with his eyes peeking up at sozo innocently like a child feeling he did something wrong. Or maybe a guilty puppy...yeah more like a guilty puppy.

"I....I am sorry...I think...maybe I...Sorta kinda did it? I....I don't really know....but I saw myself do it....I think"

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo gave a slight chuckle as he watched the boy fumbled with the Yari he casually tossed not knowing it was a dumb thing to do. He was sorry if he almost caused he yellow eyed kid to almost cut himself by his actions. As he began to scratch the back of his head as a minor tick of coping with the awkwardness he felt by his actions. As he began to speak with genuine remorse in his voice "Sorry. I didn't mean to do that I just figured since you held it so tight it was dear to you. So I just figured you wanted it back. As you can tell I have little to no experience with spears." Sozo noticed a slight red tinge on the strangers face. Sozo wondered if he did something wrong when he realized he hasn't given the stranger his name yet. "My name is Sozo and for my last name sorry I don't feel like giving it to you."

Sozo looked at the stranger he looked like a scared puppy which was nice at least he didn't have to fear being attacked or so he hoped. People never could tell for sure what people could do as Sozo knew to well from his childhood. But that wasn't really important right now the only thing that really mattered was to find out if the stranger was a threat or not. Which was already shown that he was but he still had to find for sure. His fears grew even more as he watched the white of the eyes become black. The sight gave shivers up Sozo's spine he hast yet to see someones eye's change color like that. Sozo was unsure what to do hedidn't want to attack and make things worst but he didn't want to be there as a sitting duck. But as what felt like an eternity as the yellow and black eyed stranger just stood their not moving and looked like he stop breathing. Till only a moment passed as he blinked and returned to normal. He began to tell Sozo in a shy voice and he started to look more like a puppy apologizing for doing something it did wrong. "I....I am sorry...I think...maybe I...Sorta kinda did it? I....I don't really know....but I saw myself do it....I think"

Sozo shook his head at the apology the yellow eyed person sitting before him. Then spoke in a sympathetic tone. "No reason to be sorry if you did. I mean you saved a small village by yourself so you could say you're a hero to them." Sozo hoped his words made the stranger feel a bit better but knew that his words werent always the best. When it came to situations like this Sozo had a bad habit of making things worst. But he wanted to help the yellow eyed stranger who reminded him of himself in his suffering as no one was there to help him. Or was it that he wouldn't let anyone help him out of fear of them dying if they got to close to him. Sozo's face grew sad at the small realization that all his pain he felt was his own fault.

Total WC 2358

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Mure blinked as the man spoke. So his name was Sozo? That sounded kind of odd in Mures brain. It seemed like someone was mispronouncing So so. It made mure kind of want to giggle a little inside at the thought of it. He pictured the coming up of the name as a man and his wife talking. The wife saying what should his name be? And the man replying I am fairly so so about it. And thus Sozo was named! It was kind of funny to Mure but he was careful not to giggle and he was still a little confused on if he had killed anyone anyway. Still when Sozo spoke again Mure blinked and looked at him with wide eyed wonder. He was a hero? But he had never been called a Hero before. Not by anyone. Was he truly some one others could revere as a hero to them? His cheeks tinged pink as he looked up deep within his imagination for the moment and began to picture it.

In his mind Mure was a really big man. He had his head still but he was like a hero depicted in greek mythology. Rippling muscles with sandles strapped to his ankles and up his calves to remain secure. He was wearing one of those armors made of silver...no no...made of gold! The breastplate and shoulder pads with the leather kilt and a big spear in his right hand and a shield strapped to his left with a lions head emblazoned on the front. A big white cape too. He was being hoisted onto a big red cushion and carried through the square as people applauded him and cheered his name. Mure the savior! Defeating meanie head pirates left and right! Protector of the Ocean and the deserts! A big banquet was being held in his honor and he was eating roasted pig and goat and eight different cheeses and seven types of fruit with wine which in his mind tasted like fruit punch. Mure just kind of stared off like that for a second as he envisioned it before his cheeks turned bright red and he shook his head and clutched his arms to his chest turning left and right while remaining seated. " No no I couldn't...oh thank you..thank you" He murmured before he realized slowly what he was doing. With a sudden look at Sozo he covered his face as he turned scarlet. It was a moment or two before he spoke. Realizing he was being a little rude.

"They just...needed help sir...I just helped is all...Mure has never been called a hero before." It was then that he realized he hadn't introduced himself as of yet. Realizing this he gasped and bowed his head placing his hands on the ground to either side of him. His voice was muffled twice by the mask and the ground as he bowed down in a more then embarrassing way. Did he have no pride?

"Mure is sorry sir! Mure's name is Aburame Mure....it means swarm....but...my clan won't consider me much of one of them anymore...so I guess Mure shouldn't call himself an Aburame anymore...they might be angry with Mure....they don't like Mure. But um....Mure came from Konoha to visit Suna and learn and see new things. Mure hopes he isn't a bother. Mure won't make more Messes. Mure promises." It was hard to hear but he kept switching between I and speaking of himself in third person. Was he so used to being hated that he thought of himself more as a hated object and less like an individual? It was certainly possible.

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo gave the stranger small smile as he began to drift off into his thoughts for a moment as it seemed like the perfect chance to. Since it seemed that the yellow eyed stranger was day dreaming about something. Then Sozo's eyes slowly moved eyeing the spear on the strangers spear going across his back. With the head behind his right shoulder with the tip just poking out. Sozo started to think how much fun it could be to get trained to use a spear. He started to picture himself doing all kinds of sweet moves with one. Like spinning it around in his hand while doing all types of acrobatic flips in the process and in his mind he acted as the spear was just an extension of his arm. As he thrusted the spear having the handle slid out of his hand to increasing the reach he would have. Then he would have the spear slid back into his hand so he would have a better grip the he quickly switched stances. As the spear in hand was cocked back and Sozo launched it hitting the target dummy in the chest sticking deep into it. Sozo started to laugh in his mind only to be brought back into reality by the stranger speaking to him. Sozo only heard him say thank you and he just barely heard him say it so he could have miss heard him. Thanks to the strangers gas mask but Sozo didn't think it was fair to comment on it. Since everyone had their own sense of style and he could have been wearing it for some sort of reason.

He was fine with the gas mask it just made hearing him a bit harder than normal and Sozo was distracted by his thought of being a spear master. The thought still made Sozo want to laugh out loud it took all of Sozo strength not to laugh. But when Mure got on all fours and started to bow low to Sozo. To be honest it made Sozo feel awkward as he wasn't a big fan of people bowing to him as he didn't think he was worthy of it. He was only able to hear few things that Mure spoke. Thanks to his voice getting muffled by the gas mask and the ground he was bowing on. The few things he was able to pick out were Mure's name and that he was hated by his clan just like Sozo. But Mure seemed more at peace with his clan as Sozo wanted to watch all his clan members burn for what he did to him and his family. He stood up patting his rear end to remove any dirt and rocks that might have stuck to his hind end. He took a few steep till he was only a few steps in front of he crouched down and placed his left hand out in front of Mure. Hoping he would take it and he would raise up with him. He didn't like the idea of people bowing to him since he only thought of himself as a dog nothing more nothing less.

He began to speak as he wait for Mure's reply to his hand out "Pleas Mure don't bow to a dog like me. Stand up pleas and you're no bother at all so don't worry about it. I was only hear to check things out to make sure you're not dangerous and I don't think you really are right now. But Sozo did know that the Aburame could be very dangerous if he wanted to be so Sozo should make sure to keep an eye out for him. "Hey Mure could you do me a small favor and teach me how to use a spear? It doesn't have to be here or now if you don't have the time but some time." Sozo said with a small smile across his face hopping that he wasn't being rude in asking that of him since he doesn't know Sozo really at all. Since they just met and Sozo only gave Mure his name. But something deep down in Sozo's inner being took a liking to Mure so he hoped that he would teach Sozo how to use a spear. But Sozo was unsure what it was that about Mure that he liked so much. Maybe it was because they were alike in their own different but same way? If that made any sense to anyone else besides himself.

WC 3136

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Mure raised his head and blinked as the man approached him. He wasn't very trusting of strangers and hearing foot steps coming closer made him look up just out of caution for his own safety. But much to his surprise he noticed the man had crossed the distance and held his hand out. For a moment Mure stared at the hand dumb founded. He wasn't used to people being willing to touch him. Not in a nice way anyway. Sure Aimi was nice to him but still most of his experiences with people was feeling their fear and hate. He had always just accepted something was wrong with him and that was why people had shunned him. He was cursed so his life was a bother to other people. But this stranger was standing there in the setting sunlight with the wind blowing back his hair and holding out a hand. If Mure had to call it something it was beautiful. He was happy that the man was being so kind. Still the man called himself a dog which slipped right over Mures head and made him blink. Mure had seen dogs and they had fluffy ears and big noses. This guy was human...didn't he know that? Still Mure took his hand and rose to his feet before his cheeks turned scarlet again and he looked away shuffling his feet.

The man said he wasn't dangerous. Called him a hero. Was Suna really such a nice place? If everyone here was so nice then he was really going to like it here. Still the man had more to say which made Mures wide eyed gaze return to looking at him. The man wanted to use a spear? Mure smiled behind his mask and his eyes seemed to reflect the smile. Quietly he nodded before with a happy heart he grabbed the guy by the wrist. And then without warning yanked him into a huge jump! The rocks crumbling under where Mure launched them over to the edge of the cliff wall. Mure slammed his feet against it and slowed down their fall by sliding along the rough wall leaving trails in its surface where he did so until the landed in the sand below with a poof. Something about the kid wasn't right. He seemed innocent but physically he just wasn't right. Still Mure looked around a bit before finding a branch that had drifted on shore...more like plywood really....some part of the boat that had been blown up at the dock likely. He looked over the wood with a serious expression before one pale hand gripped the end and crushed it. Revealing a point and some shattered wood bits fell as he removed his hand. He had fashioned a spear head with his bare hand....

Still Mure ran over to Sozo with a happy smile and pushed the makeshift spear into his hands. Moving Sozo's hands into a proper grip. With that Mure grabbed his own Yari and skipped to the water. He seemed fine with teaching even though he hadn't said a word. Without even noticing Mure focused chakra into the bottoms of his feet and ran across the water jumping over the waves. Until he was a decent ways out. He waited there for Sozo as he was out far enough that a shark began to circle him. He stomach rumbled as he pointed at Sozo and then the Shark. "Stab fishy for dinner!" as if going at a shark with a makeshift spear was a reasonable request.

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo took Mure's hand and helped lift him up off his feet. Sozo noticed Mure was shuffling his feet then Sozo began to wonder if he was making Mure feel uncomfortable. Sozo's actions to some would seem a bit weird. Acting so nice to someone who he was sent to get information on after he just killed five pirates in all brutal ways. Then asking him after they just met and only spoke for a little while about the said pirates deaths. If Mure could teach him how to use a spear Sozo was about to open his mouth and say he was sorry if he was acting a bit pushy. But didn't get the chance to as Mure suddenly grabbed Sozo's wrist and jumped in the air with Sozo and hopped over a rock wall and over the edge of the cliff. Everything caught Sozo off guard so it was going to be difficult to correct himself from the jump as Mure was able to slow down by slamming his feet onto the cliff.

The two of them began to slid down a rocky wall Mure in the front still having ahold of Sozo's wrist. While Sozo was trying his best to counter the free fall by getting his feet placed correctly but it was not happening for him. He watched as Mure was just sliding down the cliff like it was nothing which it really wasn't if you were prepared for it. But Sozo wasn't thanks to getting lost in his thoughts again damn he need to stop doing that. But to late for it now Mure was able to land on the sandy surface of the beach with a poof sound made when he landed. While Sozo's landing was more of a thud as he hit the sandy beach with his face first as he slid. Causing his face to become slightly bloody from the sand which was a bit unfortunately as the trip down could have been a lot more fun if he only had a bit of warning. Mure let go of Sozo's wrist as he looked around for a bit till he found a branch that drifted ashore. He made it into a make shift spear by making a point with his bear hands which amazed Sozo in his slightly dazed state thanks to the fall he just suffered.

Sozo got up as Mure got closer to him and handed Sozo the makeshift spear. Then Mure helped Sozo with placing his hands in the proper placing for holding a spear. Before he walked out onto the ocean and started pointing down to a tiger shark swimming around in circles around Mure. Then he told Sozo to spear the fishy in a some what childish way you could say. Sozo did a few practice thrust with the spear a few up in the air adn a few going straight forward and then a few down wards making sure he didn't ruin his spear. Sozo finally walked out by Mure and looked down to see that it wasn't a fishy like Mure said but a tiger shark. Then Sozo looked at his make shift spear he would be lying if he said his heart didn't sink a bit from looking at the tiger shark. But he would try anyways since Mure agreed to help teacher Sozo how to use a spear. Sozo looked down at the water able to see that the tiger shark couldnt be that old since it still had its strips which fade away as they get older. So that gave Sozo some relief in his hunt. Sozo placed his hands as Mure taught him a few moments ago on the beach. Sozo watched and followed his pray waiting for the perfect time to strike. He watched and as a few moments passed and Sozo felt ready he speared the shark at the top of its head with his spear only for the tip to break off as he tried to removed it from the sharks head. Sozo hoped that the wound would be enough to kill hte shark quickly but was not sure as he never hunted shark before. So he hoped that Mure would finish the shark off if it was still alive. Today was a good day for Sozo he did two knew things learned how to use a spear somewhat and got to go shark hunting with Mure.

WC 3,887

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Theme music:

Mure watched as Sozo waited for the opportune moment. He had hunted shark since he got here and hadn't had a problem so far. But what Mure failed to realize was the spear he held on him was of superior make. He had barely given Sozo a sharpened stick. It was like attacking a shark with a big pencil. Still Mure watched with intrigue as Sozo used the grips he had taught him. He was feeling something good about it and smiled warmly. The man was already using the teaching Mure had given him correctly and that alone was a good feeling. He was finally being helpful to someone in a useful way. Sure he had protected those people before but he didn't remember doing it and he still felt kinda guilty for killing anyone even though he didn't remember doing that exactly either. Still Sozo seemed like a nice person and he said nice things to Mure even though the man thought he was a dog which was silly. People weren't animals. Still Mure could only blink in surprise as the makeshift spear snapped. That wasn't good. Mures spear had never broken before so he hadn't seen that coming.

Still as the shark peeled away quickly its blood trail made it easier to follow. But Mure didn't really have too. The thing was angry or something because it turned abruptly and began to head straight for Sozo. Mure could sense its rage and pain in a way. He knew in the back of his immature mind the shark wasn't going to try and hug it out with Sozo. Mure grabbed his Yari and ripped it from its straps on his back spinning it behind him to in front of him and spread his feet. Gripping the Yari in both hands Mure bent down into a crouch by bending at the knees and the waist. The tip of the Yari aimed at the shark and following it. Mure growled behind them ask something he didn't hear or know he said. "Know your place. You are but a meal to me." He wasn't aware he said it somehow. But perhaps Sozo heard it. It wasn't whispered but at the same time it wasn't yelled. And then Suddenly Mure was moving. The burst from him was intense enough that it kicked up a six foot splash behind him with water splitting along his path as if something was cutting through it. As the shark neared Sozo it jumped with open jaws before suddenly a spear slammed into the top of its head and clean through into its upper mouth. But that wasn't the end of the attack. The shark and Mure both went slamming along through the water. Mures thrust had enough overpowering strength behind it that it pushed the shark back skipping it along the top of the water bouncing every few meters until Mure reached the beach and lifted the shark with a grit of his teeth. The weight of the shark was a bit much but he carried it in one leap across the thin strip of beach and slammed it onto a rock. There he sat panting while waiting for Sozo while the shark twitched. Once sozo arrived Mure hopped up and began collecting drift wood into a spot to burn. Once he returned he spoke cheerfully to Sozo and handed him the equivalent of a two by four.

"Now we tenderize it and then we figure out how to cut it. Usually takes me a long time with a Kunai but it might be faster with two of us. But um...mure didn't really think this out...and has no way to light the fire...." He said a little bit ashamed.

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
The sound of Sozo's makeshift spear snapping made his heart sink. He felt guilty that due to his lack of skill with the spear and his stupidity of pulling the spear out at a angle instead of straight out in one quick motion. He hoped that this mistake wouldn't coast him his life as the shark had to be angry with being speared in the head. Sozo knew that if someone speared him in the head and he wasn't killed he would want blood. Sozo held the broken spear in his hand unsure why he was still holding it. It was more of a training sword now or a staff more than anything else. Sozo watched as the shark pealed away with a trail of blood showing its path. Then what happened next was much to Sozo's fears. The shark turned around and started to head straight to the fool who stabbed it. It was closing in it looked like the hunter was now the pray.

The sound of a Yuri being removed from its straps then followed by the sound of the air being cut as it was spun around. The before Sozo could move Mure was in front of Sozo it looked like he was going to finish the shark off. With trusty Yuri in hand Mure made a comment about the shark needing to know its place and that it was Mure's food. Sozo had no words as he was only thinking of the shark he was staring down the shark. In a way some would say he was staring death in the face but Sozo was afraid he had faith that where he failed Mure would succeed. The it happened the shark jumped out of the water mouth open. But the sound of a splash brought Sozo out of his trance just in time to watch the battle between Mure and the shark.

The battle ended when Mure was able to spear the shark on to the beach. Mure had already built a fire the only thing next was to light it. Mure handed Sozo a Two by four and told him to tenderize the meat. Then they would cut it with kunai right now would be a nice time to have a sword Sozo thought a bit disappointed that he didn't have one with him. Mure also asked Sozo if he had a way to light the fire. Sozo had one jutsu the misty flame dance but had no way to ignite the gas. "Umm I have one jutsu that could work. But we need to find something that would be able cause a spark to ignite the gasses of the jutsu. So umm do you have anything that could cause a spark to ignite the gasses? Sozo said as in the back of the mind he was starting feel that he was the burden to Mure. Instead of Mure being a burden for Sozo which wasn't true at all Mure was nice enough to teach him how to use a spear. He even made Sozo one and Sozo broke in with his first stab.

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Mure wasn't entirely sure what to make out of any of it. He had prepared a fire since Aimi always had a way to light it and for some reason had just expected others to be able to do what he could not. He didn't know why but he had always found others had solutions to problems. He felt incredibly silly now. He had just expected a magical fire. And had gone and gotten a fishy for it too. Here was food ready to go to waste because he hadn't brought a way to light a fire. His yellow gaze looked down as his shoulders hunched for a moment. How were the going to eat the shark if they couldn't make a fire. For that matter wouldn't it be cold on the beach with the sun setting? The air around water was always several degree's cooler. With a sigh of resigned defeat Mure looked over the beach. It was then that it hit him. There was still all that debris washed up from that boat that had gotten blown up. From the dock trap. He remembered it vaguely...some old man and his sons. For a moment he saw the flood of visions once more of what he had done to the survivors. Still he might find something if he just looked about a bit. So with renewed energy he turned to Sozo and smiled as he put down his own Two By four and leaned his Yari against the rock. With a happy little voice he spoke.

"Lemee go look. There is stuff all over the beach. You just tenderize the shark with that. Okay?"

He pointed at the wooden plank he had given sozo as he spoke before turning and jogging down the beach before Sozo could argue or ask questions. Who tenderized a shark? Was that even a part of the cooking process? Well up until recently Mure had been hunting them bare handed so they had been tenderized by the time he hauled them in anyway. He just figured with was how the village ate. Just by hunting sharks. Still he jogged a ways until he found what was left of the boat that had drifted up. Digging his hands in between two loose boards he loudly yanked them apart as he went looking for metal bits. Two of them could be smashed together to create a spark. He knew that much. Much to his surprise though he found a dead pirate in the wreckage. He squeaked in surprised and fell backwards. For a moment he watched the dead pirate seeing if he was going to move. After a moment he inched closer and closer. Finally when he was close enough he took his right foot and poked the dead guy before pulling his foot back real fast. He did this several more times before he was satisfied the guy was staying dead.

With a last ditch effort he took a deep breath and looked around the man. Watching him just in case the guy wanted to eat his brains. Zombies were bad too. Still all he found was a sheathed Katana. The hilt and sheath were slightly burnt but it was what he was looking for. Katana were metal which meant sparks. Having found his prize he grabbed it and pulled it from the man. But when the man fell his body shifted and somehow it shifted open his dead eyes. With a scream Mure took off running back down the beach. As he ran back to Sozo he was holding the Katana over his head Screaming about Zombies before his foot caught on a rock from ten meters away. With that he tripped and fell with the katana bouncing near Sozo. Getting back up Mure sniffled and looked behind him with tears in his eyes looking for the zombie.

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo looked on as Mure put his paddle down before he ran off to look for what Sozo asked for. Mure was really nice so it was kind of surprising that he could do that to a band of pirates. But he was a shinobi so it wasn't all that hard to wrap Sozo's mind around the thought. When it Mure was to far gone out of Sozo's range to speak to Mure. The thought of the fire ball jutsu came across Sozo's mind he hasn't mastered it to the point of using it in battle. But it should be more than enough to light a small fire. Sozo let out a small sigh to himself he was upset that he forgot about the fire ball jutsu. He would have to apologize to Mure when he came back from his gathering. Sozo picked up the other paddle that Mure left by his Yuri. Sozo lifted both arms in the air and had them fall hitting the sharks flesh. The sound of wood smacking the skin of a lifeless shark.

It was almost like Sozo was playing the drums only a lot different. His drum sticks are two pieces of two by four. His drums was the lifeless shark the Mure speared a few moments ago. Sozo was bobbing his head in the rythum of his strikes playing a song of no meaning in his mind. To thous that were passing by he must have looked crazy playing drums with a shark corps. The shark was finally tender enough for Sozo but he would want ot wait for Mure approval first. As he wasn't sure if the shark was tender enough.

Just then Sozo heard a voice that sounded like Mure yelling about zombies. Sozo couldn't stop but laugh at Mure. Till he tripped ten meters away from Sozo. Tossing the burnt katana close to Sozo making a soft thud sound as it hit the sand on the beach. Sozo piked up the burt sword thinking that the blade was ruined. But it was in good shape it was a bit burnt but the edge was still nice and sharp. A sign that its last owner took good care of it. Sozo walked over towards Mure blade in his left hand. "So whats this about Zombies Mure?" Sozo spoke in a playful tone as he thought the situation was funny. But didn't Mure's sniffling when he tripped.

(Sorry about the wait)

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Mure winced as he stood back up. His yellow eyes filled with tears looked back behind him as he sucked in air through his nose to bring the snot back up before it leaked into his mask. He was a little cautious for a moment as his yellow eyes looked back over the beach. If the zombie was after him it wasn't showing. Had he over reacted? Zombies were just in stories after all right? He turned as he heard Sozo approaching almost unwilling to have his back turned in the direction of the zombie. To avoid it he quietly shuffled a little bit so he could see Sozo and down the beach. He was embarrassed for his childish outburst. But he could still feel his heart pumping from the rush brought on by the fear of zombies. Taking a deep breath Mure tried to calm his nerves and swallowed a couple of times before he was able to calm down. Sozo was asking him what was the deal with the zombies statement. Blushing Mure quietly looked down and mumbled barely loud enough to hear. As if ashamed at his outburst.

"Well see...Mure found a pirate with a sword...and Mr. Pirate man wasn't breathing so Mure knew he was dead. Mure took his sword and Mr. Pirate moved so Mure ran.....But Mure brought you his sword."

As he finished Mure looked at the Shark noticing it was tenderized. His stomach growled in protest to all the athletics and no food. Looking back at Sozo Mure nibbled his lip behind the mask. It was getting dark now and the heat of the day was fading with the light. So close to the ocean it was going to get very cold soon. Crossing his arms Mure looked at the sadly unlit fire pit he had made. He was still slightly frustrated at not having any matches or anything. With a frown Mure looked back to Mr. Sozo before he sighed and his shoulders slumped. he looked utterly defeated for the moment by the lack of preparation he had shown. Too top it off he was hungry and eating raw shark was apparently a No no. Still he spoke up in a very defeated tone.

"Mr. Sozo...Since we don't have a fire we might have to take the shark into town. I bet if we trade some of it to a restraunt they will serve us some food....Sorry I didn't bring any matches..."

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo walked over to Mure when was half way towards Mure he noticed that Mure stood up. At least he wasn't hurt that trip looked like it hurt. But Sozo wasn't going to make fun about that after all he did owe Mure a few favors for teaching him how to use a spear. When he was finally a few feet away from Mure he only heard some mumbling. Thanks to Mures mumbling and his gas mask only allowing Sozo to hear the words pirate sword and moved out of his whole speech. Its seemed that Mure was a bit ashamed of his little out burst he had. But Sozo thought it was funny to be honest but he also understood why Mure was a bit ashamed. But Sozo has also done the same thing granted its been a while since he had a out burst like that. But the memories of them as a child were still fresh in his mind. A small smile crossed Sozo's face as he stuck the sword in the ground. He placed his hand on Mure "Don't worry Mure you're friend is with a werewolf. So you don't need to worry about zombies alright." A small laugh escaped Sozo's mouth after he was done speaking as he smiled at Mure.

Sozo turned around to look in the direction where the fire wood was placed. As Mure spoke about going to the town to trade in the shark for food. Sozo wasn't to happy with that plan he didn't want to make a trip into town or to be honest he didn't want to help carry the shark. But he had one plane like he said he turned around and looked at Mure. "Don't worry I got this."

Sozo waved the hand seals for the fire ball jutsu as he finished he inhaled air into his chest. As fire nature chakra began to get form in his chest he exhaled a small but big enough fire ball to light the fire wood. THe fire ball hit the wood making it crackle after the fire was started there was on thing down and only two more to do. The next thing he did was walk back to where he stuck the sword the Mure found in the ground. After he retrieved the sword from the ground and headed over the tender shark. When he was standing over the shark with sword in hand Sozo began chopping up the shark. The shark was cut into different sizes. Now they needed to find something to cook the shark with. Wow Sozo was really not prepared to cook shark. Sozo scanned the area looking for anything that could be used to cook the shark. Then it hit Sozo maybe where Mure found this sword they could find some sticks or some thing to use to cook the pieces of the shark. They needed to hurry before the tempeture to fall. THe only thing worst then a day in the desert was spending a night in the desert. Sozo looked over at Mure. "You didn't see anything that we could use to cook the shark did yo?" Sozo felt bad for having asked Mure ot do all hte hunting for the stuff. But Sozo hasn't really traveled to far from the spot where their at now. So it just seemed like the logical thing to do. If Mure said yes or no Sozo would follow and help look for something that would work fine. Sozo was even scanning around looking for things that could be of use to the tow of them.

WC 5,462

Mure

Mure

D-rank
And thus they ate shark, slept and Mure was gone come morning.
Exit thread

Speed C-2 ~> C-3 (700/700)
Reaction time C ~> C-3 (1875/1875)
Perception D-1 ~> C-1 (1950/1950)
103 words remaining.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.