You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Disgusting Creatures (Mission C-Rank Solo) Empty Disgusting Creatures (Mission C-Rank Solo) Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:19 am

Kurai Usagi

Kurai Usagi

D-rank
The great Tower of Heaven. I never understood what's so heavenly about it, beside the heights. Do they expect god to descend down from the heavens and make it it's home? If he does do that we're all fucked considering how much he must love us after he sees the world. What's funny about that tower is that of all the creatures that could stop it's construction the ones that actually have nothing better to do but this, are bugs. Beetles. I always hated bugs, always thought they are God's way of saying fuck you and maybe that's why they are here. Maybe it's all God's will, but i never followed a God's orders, i only follow the Kage's orders or whoever happens to be of a higher rank then me. That's how the world works, the ones that work hard and get to the top get to order the other weaklings. I'll be there one day, but for now i'll settle with killing bugs.

I arrived at the tower sweaty and in no mood for jokes, the construction workers i met on the road were relaxing , almost as if they were happy... they probably were. They eyed me suspiciously as i passed by trying to ignore their gazes and my increasing desire to stab them in the necks. "Kid, make sure you don't get bitten, we don't want to see you cry" yelled one of them as we had enough distance between us. I clenched my teeth and kept to my road, i don't want to make a mess right now and be seen as a missing-nin, but i will remember that. I don't tend to forget things, mainly insults thrown at me.

The tower was big, even if it's construction hasn't been fully finished. I started to understand it's name, still, i could hear those creatures crawling through the walls. From the sound of it they weren't as small as you would expect bugs to be, their movements sounding more like ten rats walking around the floor. I entered the tower, it's darkness fully surrounding me, some light barely managing to make it's way towards me coming from some lamps. For a construction site left untouched it was pretty clean, interesting how there were no spider webs... probably the beetles ate them all, bugs are known for getting cannibalistic. Some instinct inside of me told me to head east, that's where the sounds were coming from, and i did, instincts are good, overthinking is not.

As soon as i entered the eastern wing of the tower three bugs crawled out from the cracks in the walls, almost as big as me, the thought of touching them almost making me barf.
"Use your... kunai..."
I reached for my pouch, but i forgot i didn't bring it with me. Why did i do that? For a second i thought instinct kicked in again, my desire to stay away from the bugs acting out but it was something else. One of the beetles opened up it's wings and flew towards me, that made me snarl but i threw up a punch, hitting it directly into the belly or whatever that's called. The hit felt wet, muddy, soft. It made my hair raise all over my body.
"Your kunai would be of a good use right now child..."
Again my arm urged to go for my pouch but this time i held it in it's place, guarding my face from bugs. "To hell with you" i exclaimed, not at the bugs, but at myself, or whoever kept telling me to use my kunai. The other two came crawling by my legs, i jumped and stepped on one of them, it's wings opening as i squashed it, again a feeling of illness getting around me, but that didn't stop me from kicking the other one as it came flying from the ground, directly in the head and sending it on the floor, it's legs crawled up towards the ceiling still twitching as it died.

"I hope that's all of them" . What i didn't realize was that every time i killed one, another one happened to get summoned out of the construction equipment. "You have got to be kidding me" , holding out to the barf inside my throat i stood prepared once again as all three of them came flying towards me at once, descending like some kind of overly big shits falling from the sky. I jumped backwards kicking upwards catching one right in it's head, which now happened to be flying upwards. The other two crawled over it's body moving towards me and another one emerged, coming at me from behind "I feckin HATE BUGS!". I couldn't stand it anymore "Use your kunai, or you will die, covered in bugs" and the voice spamming me about kunais didn't help at the least. I stepped hard backwards squashing a bug-head. I didn't look behind, i just knew from the feeling of wetness and crunchy sound then i charged at the other two throwing fists left and right as they opened their wings to fly.

Looking behind me afterwards i realized i killed all of them, or did I? I took a moment's rest, hands upon my knees, taking deep breaths trying to get passed the need to barf. Big mistake, three more beetles fell upon me bringing me to the ground. "Use your kunai...". At this point i can only say that the thing that annoyed me the most was the stupid need of using a kunai i didn't have. I may give room for stupid actions, but i'm sure as hell i won't listen to my conscience or fear when it's forcing me to do something i can't or don't want to. Something got into me because before i knew it i bitten of the head of the beetle on my chest,barely managing to not get myself hurt in it's teeth or whatever those are. The other two i shook off and in an instant i managed to get up and kill them. I continued to stomp them with my feet even after until i couldn't hold it anymore and started to barf all over the floor.

It seemed that there were no bugs, so i headed for the construction workers. "Everything's alright now, go back to work... Oh and bring some towels with you and something to clean up." i said with a grin before leaving for the village again.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.