You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A chance meeting  [invite only] Empty A chance meeting [invite only] Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:21 pm

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo was sleeping in a tree till he fell of the branch  he was sitting on. He fell and landed on his back and let out a small grunt as he hit the ground. His fall made a loud noise that startled some animals that were playing in the bushes. He laid on his back for a few seconds and thought to himself why what did i do mister tree. He got up and patted some of the dirt off his ass and arms. The sun was beaming down through the tree tops on him its going to be a hot one he thought to himself

He started to walk towards the road which leads him to the Takigakure. Sozo was eager to see what  the village had to offer him. He heard that there was some type of festival going on but wasn't really all that excited about any of the rides he was looking for something more. He walked though the trees and smiled as he heard birds chirping and animals running and playing.

When he got on to the road he found a group of traveling musicians who were playing some instruments  that he never saw and some that he was well tuned in. Some of the caravan members stopped when they saw the stranger exit the trees. They looked at Sozo and one of the  caravan members who was a bigger fellow who had dark skin and a big black mustache walked up to him what were you doing in the trees there.

Sozo looked at the trees and rubbed his butt I was sleeping then I fell of a tree and woke up and now I'm here what are you guys doing.

The big fellow laughed at Sozo's response Thats a strange place to sleep we are headed to the Takigakure if you want to join us you can. Its a lot better than traveling by yourself. But if you do you have to play us a song.

Sozo nodded in agreement with the fellows deal and started walking with them. The sun started to beam down hard on the caravan they stopped to take a brake so they could water their horses. The fellow who invited Sozo to travel with them hand him a violin Do you know how to play this?

Sozo nodded while he sat in the shade and took the violin. He stood up and placed the violin bow gently in his hand and started to play a joyful tune that got everyone even the horse happy. After a half hour passed they started moving again. Two hours passed and they reached the center of the festival grounds and they parted ways. But before he left the large fellow gave Sozo the violin in a case You have some skill with that its a thank you for you joyful song you played for us we hope to see you again.

Sozo took the violin case and started walking around paying close attention to the people around him. There were so many different types of people around him. He felt out of place since they were all in swimsuits and trunk. He headed to the nearest store and got a pair of blue and whit trunks and a whit sleeveless hoodie. As he changed he looked at his back and all the scars he had and his marigold tattoo and thought to himself I wish you could see the happiness here. As he walked out of the store with his hoodie was open reviling his two necklaces. He put on his pair of sunglass since the sun was starting to hurt his eyes. He grabbed his violin he left with the teller and walked out the store. He headed to a bench to lay down and relax. He laid his head on the violin case which was actually not all that uncomfortable for a violin case and closed his eyes.

2A chance meeting  [invite only] Empty Re: A chance meeting [invite only] Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:20 pm

ResuriRaion

ResuriRaion

D-rank
Resuri catching some water at the River sees some people carrying their horses to the river. Looking for a way to get to the Takigakure Resuri went up to one of the gentlemen. Asking Politely Resuri asked " May I join you on your journey? ? It seems we're going the same way." As he asks a big dark skinned fellow came up to Resuri and asked "Can You Play Any Instruments?" Nodding Resuri tells him "I used to play the flute and clarinet." As he was walking to the Camp spot they put up he spotted a person who did not fit in with the look of the people there. As he was going to say something to the person the big darkened fellow passed him a flute and said "Let me see you play."

Putting the flute a little under his bottom lip he started to blow air into the flute. As he played he watched the individual who was different than the people in the caravan. When he was about to hit the C Note of his song the dark skinned fellow stopped him and said "I have seen enough."He patted Resuri's back as he did so resuri put out a little smile. As he did so the dark skin guy look changed. Most likely because of resuri's weird cold stare. As he walked off from the dark skinned fellow he walked and followed the person who looked the same age as him. As soon as he saw a way to make conversation he did. So when he saw he laid down Resuri took the chance to walk up to him and said "Yo don't look like your from here."

3A chance meeting  [invite only] Empty Re: A chance meeting [invite only] Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:36 pm

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo was about to lay down when a stranger who he was travailed with stopped and started to talk to him you don't look like your form around here? The stranger told him. Sozo sat down and placed his violin case under the bench. He looked at the stranger I'm not from here. My home was the Kirigakru but I left their a year ago. Now I'm wondering the world looking for something. I'm Sozo Sagara. What is your name?.

Soso opened up his violin case and pulled out the violin and the bow he stood up I heard you play the flute would you like to play with me? Sozo started to play a sad melody that started to attract a crowed of people who were wondering form place to place. The crowed started to grow bigger slowly. Sozo started to form tears that started to run down the side of his face his sunglasses covered up most of the tears but the marks the tears made stayed on the side of his checks.

4A chance meeting  [invite only] Empty Re: A chance meeting [invite only] Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:49 pm

ResuriRaion

ResuriRaion

D-rank
I'm not from here. My home was the Kirigakru but I left their a year ago. Now I'm wondering the world looking for something. I'm Sozo Sagara. What is your name?.

"My names Monsuta ResuriRaion, and sure." As he heard the sad melody of Sozo's song he started to look at his face. He saw the marks of tears as he played his violin. he played his flute to the beat of Sozo's song. As he saw theirs come down he stopped playing and started breaking down his flute. looking at Sozo he says " I am also from Kirigakure , i have been traveling for 6 months." He listened to the notes Sozo was playing as he heard them it's as if all the pain he had felt is rushing back in his heart. Remembering his older brother he started to tear up and tears fall from his face. He doesn't really realize his crying as he listens to the music. He realizes how much people have come around the both of them and starts to think about his goals as a wanderer. He looks over to Sozo and asks "What are you looking for?"

5A chance meeting  [invite only] Empty Re: A chance meeting [invite only] Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:35 am

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Kirigakaur and I have been traviling for six months ResuriRaion said. Sozo started to think while he was playing Is it possible that we were in the same class in the Academy? But his name doesn't ring a bell in my memory. But I could have just suppressed it
Sozo stops playing his violin and the crowd applause the two travelers who were playing their music. Sozo gently places his new violin in the case and carefully places the bow in the case as well. He locked the case up. He began remembering his father and mother and his friend who were all killed by that man.

Sozo sat the violin case on the bench and looked at Resuri Nice to meet you. You play the flute well. Sozo eyed the flute but then looked away when Resuri spoke What are you looking for?

Sozo clenched his chest where his heart is and started having flashbacks of his childhood. Sozo came running through the door Mother I'm home. Sozo was sweaty from his day at the academy. His mother placed some sweets on the table and Sozo sat down and started eating them. How was the Academy today? Sozo waited till he was done eating the sweets in is mouth before he replied to his mother Its was ok I got an A with my transformation jutsu and a B with my shurikin jutsu. His mother clapped her hands Thats wonderful your father will be proud to hear that. Did you make any friends yet? Sozo blushed and looked down at the ground and started to get a bloody nose I don't know if you could say we're friends but this girl was getting picked on so I got into a fight with the guys who were picking on her and she smiled and thanked me. His mother looked at him and smiled So you have someone special then? she said while laughing at the site her son is in. You know thats how your father and I met even though were in the same clan we never really spoke to each other till one day at the academy a group of Sagara kids came and started making fun of me. Your father came in and fought all four of them at the same time. That was when i fell in love with your father. Sozo's father walked in the room and kissed his wife on the check and looked at his son So how was the academy today son? Sozo mother told him what Sozo already told her. He looked at Sozo Really you will become a great shinobi someday if you keep that up. How about I teach you a new jutsu today as a reward for your great work. Sozo smiled and shook his head exicited to train with father. His father went and changed into his casual cloths which was a black t shirt with their clan symbol on the back in white and a pair of white shorts. They headed out the door and walked in the mist for about 10 meters and stopped. The mist was so thick that Sozo was almost unable to see 5 meters in front of himself. His father formed a tiger hand sign and water transformed into his father. His father showed him the basics of the jutstu a couple of times before Sozo was able to make one water clone. The next day at the academy Sozo sat next to the girl he defend from the bullies the other day. They started talking I don't understand how to do the clone jutsu. I could ask my father to help you he taught me the water clone jutsu just the other day. He is also a member of the Kiri ANBU so he is quite skilled as a Shinobi.

Present time
Sozo felt something run down his check again why did you guys have to leave me all alone in this world he thought to himself. He looked back at Resuri My father told me I need to find something to fill the void I have in my heart. In order to become truly a strong shinobi so I am looking for something to fill that void. Sozo got up and grabbed his violin case. I'm hungry so I'm going to go and gets some food. Would you like to join me? Sozo started to head to a restaurant to get something to eat

6A chance meeting  [invite only] Empty Re: A chance meeting [invite only] Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:59 am

ResuriRaion

ResuriRaion

D-rank
Nice to meet you. You play the flute well.
Resuri surprised at the compliment smiles and says "Well thank you Sozo I guess it was meant for me to have played the flute before."
My father told me I need to find something to fill the void I have in my heart. In order to become truly a strong shinobi so I am looking for something to fill that void.
Looking at Sozo Resuri picks up his little flute and starts placing the pieces in there appropriate places. As he listened to Sozo's sad melody he stands up and Places the flute box in his kimono. As he was about to speak Sozo said I'm hungry so I'm going to go and gets some food. Would you like to join me?
Resuri nodded looking at Sozo's face and in a serious menacing face said."So I see you are a person who has also been hurt by our villages history of Violence. You don't have to tell me what happened to you but I will travel with you and help you find something to fill your void"

7A chance meeting  [invite only] Empty Re: A chance meeting [invite only] Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:29 am

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Whiled Sozo and Resuri walked down the street Sozo looked around looking for a place to eat. He looked at all the stands with all different types of food. Saw saw stand with some shaved ice. Sozo walked up to the stand I'll take a blueberry snow cone thanks. The man who was wearing a white shirt with red stripes going down his shirt. Handed Sozo his ice cone Here you are thank you come agian. Sozo took a bite out of his snow cone a rush of blueberry entered his mouth. He stepped to the said and looked at Resuri You want one? Their good especially on a day like today. Then looked around while he waited looking for a place that could be good to eat What do you feel like eating? Cause I don't really know what to eat right now so many places looks so good. I just might eat at all of them.

8A chance meeting  [invite only] Empty Re: A chance meeting [invite only] Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:56 am

ResuriRaion

ResuriRaion

D-rank
"I'm okay I am not hungry Sozo." As he was walking he was thinking about his journey and how he wants to become a strong person. Not just physically but also a strong mental person. He wants to change the system of the Mist. As he was thinking of the whole thing he said" Come Over here Sozo." he walks over to a alley and starts to crush weed that he had stashed on him. "Do you smoke Sozo?" As he crushed up some weed he pulled out a paper to roll it in. As he was ready to roll weed he put it in the paper. he started to lick the paper then proceeded to roll it up. As he was finished rolling his spliff he took out a lighter and lit his spliff .

9A chance meeting  [invite only] Empty Re: A chance meeting [invite only] Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:22 pm

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo was walking while finishing his snow cone after Rasu told him that he wasn't hungry. Sozo heard Rasu "Hey Sozo come over here." Rasu walked down in a alley way and Sozo followed him down the ally way. There was a strong oder in the ally way as Rasu started to roll the joint. "Do you smoke Sozo?" Sozo nodded as Rasu sparked the spliff and started to smoke it. Sozo sat down on the floor as Rasu smoked the joint. Sozo looked at the sky till Rasu would hand Sozo the joint and took a few drags off it and handed it back to Rasu. Sozo looked at the sky and asked calmly Your going to follow me till I achieve my goal. But what is it that you want Rasuri? What are your goals you want to achieve in this life?"

10A chance meeting  [invite only] Empty Re: A chance meeting [invite only] Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:11 pm

ResuriRaion

ResuriRaion

D-rank
Your going to follow me till I achieve my goal. But what is it that you want Rasuri? What are your goals you want to achieve in this life?"
With a sigh Resuri lit a pre rolled spliff he had in his pocket.
"Well I'm going to become the strongest shin obi from the mist. Then come back and change the village from it's bloody history!" thinking in his head resuri thinks about the odds of both of them meeting and says " we will help each other achieve our goals."

11A chance meeting  [invite only] Empty Re: A chance meeting [invite only] Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:45 pm

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo laid his head back against the wall as the smell of pot over came him. He got a small smile on his face as he thought of the Kirigakure No Sato then thoughts of its destruction crossed his mind. He began to think of how noble Rai's goal was and how selfish his was. He became over come with grief while he began to think of his family and his childhood friend. "I'm not going to lie to you I want to watch it burn. Before you recreate it and I want to kill a certain man. So I might get in your way with your dream for some part of it. Sozo stood up and brushed his butt off of any dirt he might have sat in.

Sozo walked out of the ally hopeing that Rai would follow him. Let's head to the Sunagakure No Sato. Sozo said while placing his sunglasses over his face.

[Exit]
speed D-2=>D-3=450 words & 75 ryo
Reaction time D=>D-3 1,175 words & 150 ryo

288 leftover

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.