You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Empty Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:02 pm

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
FAMILY

Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Tumblr_n5w9s8MbCP1sggcugo1_1280_zpsc121708b

Young Masaaki with his mother and elder sister

Not a lot to put here, although I did picture Masaaki to be the youngest brother out of a family of five. His mother was ex-ANBU but she died. Anyways Masa doesn't have a good relationship with his father, mostly because he's deaf. I would bet his relationships with his siblings are a little strained too, probably with one or two elder brothers but he probably gets along with a sister and at least one brother. I would bet he be protective of his youngest sister but he probably jealous of all of them for becoming ninja before him, including the youngest sister. Also it's important to note he doesn't hold the Uchiha clan in high esteem and doesn't lust after the sharingan so no worries about him getting MS through nefarious means here.

Uchiha _____: Open, Eldest sister

Uchiha ______: Open, Eldest brother

Uchiha ______: Open, 2nd eldest brother 

Uchiha Masaaki:

Uchiha ______: Open, youngest sister

Half sibling(s):

Uchiha Neci: Elder brother

FRIENDS

Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Tumblr_inline_n9bsjg1hzM1s6lw3t

Please bless him with your friendship ; ^ ; I can promise you once you've earned his friendship he'll never let that go. Not going to lie, it'll probably be hard work because of his hearing impairment but Masaaki can lipread incredibly well and speak very clearly for someone with a hearing impediment (Thanks to his mother). A thread of a day out or a something to do with animals and bentos is pretty guaranteed him to be friends with you!

Friends:

• open
  • open
  • open

He isn't a part of a squad yet BUT I don't see why a gang can't be formed to take on missions and training excercises together.

Sensei: Open 

Squad mates:

• Open
  • Open

Acquaintances might be worth looking at well. He's past acquaintances with:

• Rippa
  • Soron
  • Lamya
  • Suzuna
  • Sayomi (Now Kyohei xP)

ENEMIES:

Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Tumblr_maf47xNP431r11qslo1_500

Err...this one is hard. He's too young to have true enemies, yet but I guess he dislikes the Uchiha enough for them to be his "Enemies" like say, a Uchiha rival and so on. He put up with a lot of flank from his family and just people's prejudice since a early age, it taught him not to hate people easily and shrug things off but if you make fun of his deafness or try to take advantage of him in anyway, he'll dislike you.

Bah, this section is crap. I'll get back to it when Masa becomes more developed.

Enemies:
Shouri (Pending topic)

LOVE

Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Tumblr_o1d3wlZkaA1qjdyzdo1_500

I have NOTHING in mind for this section, but open to ideas. 

Love interest(s): Vacant

Other notes:
I don't mind other connections, like say you know his father, you knew his mother etc. Dont' be afraid to purpose whatever plot idea you have in here! He also got plans to be a ANBU so have any wisdom concerning that? Go ahead!

Last edited by Uchiha Masaaki on Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:04 am; edited 5 times in total

2Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Empty Re: Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:50 pm

Mako

Mako

D-rank
Well i like the idea of being your older sister i have a Uchiha in the approval progress

3Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Empty Re: Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:22 pm

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
Awesome :] I checked out her history and there don't seem to be any conflicting problems (Cool grandma story btw). I didn't specify about Yaeko (Masaaki's mother in the app) about being a senju (just being ANBU with skills in summoning and medical) but that can easily be worked with!

I have reserved the spot for you, looking forward to her!

4Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Empty Re: Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:52 pm

Neci

Neci

D-rank
Im da eldest brother man :D

5Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Empty Re: Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:03 pm

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
Already have you on there dude ;]

6Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Empty Re: Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:05 pm

Neci

Neci

D-rank
Wahhhhh!!! im only under half siblings XD but but im a full uchiha...see *Amaterasus* XD didnt see me XD

7Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Empty Re: Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:09 pm

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
Neci wrote:Wahhhhh!!! im only under half siblings XD but but im a full uchiha...see *Amaterasus* XD didnt see me XD

*burns to ashes*
I'm dead, are you happy? xP
Err yeah but Neci and Masa share the same father, not the same mother. Or does he?

8Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Empty Re: Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:14 pm

Eita Uchiha

Eita Uchiha

D-rank
This is my Uchiha

9Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Empty Re: Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:38 pm

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
Coolio, welcome to the family ^^. And bump, come on guys! Hit my plotter more D8

10Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Empty Re: Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:36 pm

Yokochima Senju

D-rank
I wouldnt mind Yokochima and Masaaki being friends for now, with a possible chance of becoming rivals or close friends.

11Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Empty Re: Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:44 pm

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
Cool beans, I wouldn't mind either. Edited firs tpost

12Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Empty Re: Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:14 am

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
I have one free slot i could probably become an Acquaintance but be warned only reason i can see for us meeting would be for him to learn about the Uchiha Clan...

Then depending on his personality and their interaction it can vary from being friends to enemies or just two kids who know eachother...

13Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Empty Re: Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:04 pm

Sessou

Sessou

D-rank
I like your original Idea about Masaaki's family having shopped/visited Sessou's parents' shop/stall and thus having them encounter each other many times and becoming friends when they were younger, along with the two families. I also remember you proposing the idea that Masaaki's mother could have taken care of Sessou for a bit after his parents died if I'm not mistaken. I really like these Ideas for the base of our plot, but I'll try to come up with some ideas to take it past there.

14Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Empty Re: Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:20 am

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
Coolio, I'm glad you like it ^_^ would you ok with a flashback thread of this idea and I'll yeah I'll be game for any ideas you come up with.

15Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Empty Re: Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:26 am

Uzumaki Ilya

Uzumaki Ilya

D-rank
This is lamya btw:

Seeing as Masaaki's mom was an ANBU…

she could've known/served under Orochi Enaka before his retirement thirteen years ago or known served under Orochi Aori (Risu's mom) before her untimely and mysterious death and disappearance almost ten years ago.

16Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Empty Re: Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:09 pm

Sessou

Sessou

D-rank
A flashback thread would be great, just PM or contact me somehow, when you're ready or it's up.

17Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Empty Re: Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:43 pm

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
Yamada Yomi wrote:This is lamya btw:

Seeing as Masaaki's mom was an ANBU…

she could've known/served under Orochi Enaka before his retirement thirteen years ago or known served under Orochi Aori (Risu's mom) before her untimely and mysterious death and disappearance almost ten years ago.

I'm intrigued, we could make a plot line out of this but first I kind of need to know more about Aori. Masaaki's mother died in a ANBU mission but I never specified how. Do you have some skype or AIM so I can talk more easily on either of them?

18Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Empty Re: Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:08 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
I'll pm my AIM xD

19Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Empty Re: Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:56 am

Crimson

Crimson

D-rank
childhood friend

20Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Empty Re: Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:39 pm

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank
Yo its Sean we gotta make our characters buds

21Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Empty Re: Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:06 am

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
PMed you Crimson

And sure Sean, I'll drop you a pm soon as well!

22Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Empty Re: Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:51 pm

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
Revamped plot mover!

23Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Empty Re: Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:52 pm

Shouri

Shouri

D-rank
I liked this bae.
Let's be enemies.

24Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Empty Re: Uchiha Masaaki [Plot mover] Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:05 am

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
Added Shouri as enemy, will fire you a pm as well to figure out some plots

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.