You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Investigation [D-Kumo/Private] Empty Investigation [D-Kumo/Private] Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:59 am

Kiyoshi_

Kiyoshi_

D-rank
What a mission Kiyoshi thought to himself as he read the outlines of the new mission he received from the Raikage. Apparently there was a man suspected of cheating on his wife. Kiyoshi didn't like getting in the way of people's love lives, but for a few Ryo he didn't mind. As he read further into the details of his mission he chuckled. ''Go stalk this man to find out if he cheats on his wife or not'' Kiyoshi couldn't help but find the phrasing quite funny.

The man apparently worked at an old flower shop. Kiyoshi went by the store to check how the man acted, maybe he could get some visual clue's on the man's behaviour. Kiyoshi used a simple transformation jutsu he learned at the academy for cover. As Kiyoshi walked into the store a man was on his knees apologizing. It was the man he was supposed to stalk. Kiyoshi minded his own business while listening in on their conversation. CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT? A man yelled. It appeared to be the man's boss. The man kept apologizing with an look of agony. Kiyoshi thought to himself This is one unhappy man if I've ever seen one. Kiyoshi left the store and undid his Transformation jutsu. He went to the rooftop of a building that had a nice view off the store.

Late in the evening the man left his workplace, he looked terrible, yet he was smiling. He had something in his hand, Kiyoshi couldn't make out what it was. Kiyoshi followed the man from a distance untill he reached his home. He stood at a distance. Just out of vision range of the man, yet he could hear what they were saying. It's been some rough months dear, but I finally was able to buy you this! He gave the item to a woman, on closer look It was his wife. Kiyoshi thought to himself Does that mean he is not cheating afterall? The man's wife proceeded to hug the man. Kiyoshi was touched, he had pretty much gotten the gist of what was happening. The man had been working two jobs, that's why he returned late at home. He just wanted to buy something special for his wife. But something still felt odd to Kiyoshi, he wasn't sure yet. He decided to follow the man one more day in order to affirm that he is not cheating.

The next day, Kiyoshi used his Transformation jutsu again to buy flowers at the man's workplace. He said to the man Meet me at the Noodles shop after work kay~ Kiyoshi who was now a young woman smirked and left the workplace. it was really late again as the man left his workplace. Kiyoshi thought to himself This will clear all the remaining doubt, if he truly doesn't care about his wife. He will show up. Kiyoshi still in his transformation waited outside the shop as the man approached him. The man started to speak I don't want to hurt your feelings dear, but I've got a perfectly good wife. So I'm sorry if I were to hurt your feelings. The man left and Kiyoshi's remaining doubts dissapeared.

Kiyoshi went back to the Raikage's office the next day and reported his findings. Lord Raikage. It appears that the subject was not cheating on his wife, he had instead been working an extra job which made him get home late every night, thus bringing suspicion of whether or not he was cheating.. The Raikage wasn't completely satisfied, he felt like Kiyoshi left out some details. He asked Are you sure your telling me everything here? Kiyoshi blushed a little bit and then proceeded to tell the Raikage the story of how he tried to seduce the man with a Transformation jutsu. The Raikage continued to let out a loud laugh which could be heard by the entire village. Kiyoshi was a little embarrased, but he was able to laugh about it with the Raikage. Afterwards the Raikage rewards Kiyoshi for his completion of the mission. He rewarded him with 70 Ryo.

Kiyoshi left the building and went back home whilst counting the money. He had learned quite the lesson today. He thought to himself Can't judge a book on its cover right dad? Kiyoshi went back to his house and called it a day.

Wordcount: 751

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.