You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Training IV (Private) Empty Training IV (Private) Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:19 pm

Gaiso Yamino

Gaiso Yamino

D-rank
Yamino sat in the armory that they had just taken back from the other group, at the moment he was just sitting in the main office, working out the payments of his men for the month, at the moment pay was awesome, due to them selling all of the dead enemies armor and weapons, making a large profit, so all of his men were given double pay for the month, and even he was allotted triple pay so far it was looking real good.
Outside his door he had two men posted, they were just run of the mill mercenaries, they were almost in enough to be officers, they were his experienced men, he would usually post his best men but they were all out of jobs, so he had to settle with these men, he was more then able of taking care of himself as well, as the saying went, a man doesnt need a guard unless he gets one, which makes sense due to the person not fighting anymore, and growin gsoft, but in this group no one who was alive was soft, they were all hard men, and even he was a tough kid, able to take down anyone in the group.
As he was signing papers and counting ryo, Yamino heard a large crash in front of the door, then a muffled cry of pain, he wasnt an idiot, he knew that there was now a danger, but he didnt move, he wanted whomever was attacking to think that he was caught unaware, and within a moment the door to the office burst open with a loud crash and asent splintering wood everywhere, he then saw the men who at the door, there was four of them, three were dressed in the uniform of their group, the other was the man he had just officered, Whisper, the man who had helped him take this place, it made sense, the man joined helped, then was thinking he was going to take the entire group with his surpieror, he was even attacking straight on even though he was a master of stealth, which was taken to be a affront to Yamino which made him more angry then it should have.
" Step down boy, we have you outnumbered, dont think you can beat me, aha" As he laughed he raised his head, not even looking at Yamino, the other men did the same...Amateurs.

Yamino drew his shuriken and threw them directly at the throats of two of the goons, catching them in the throat on the right, directly in the jugular, they gurgled and fell down in a pool of blood, the laughter stopped there, they became surprised then angry, the other goon looked as if he had lost the happy sprit he had coming in, Whisper looked angry, he drew his long kunai and started walking towards him, saying,
"You will regret that boy!"
The mention of boy drove him to the edge, his eyes flared and he jumped onto the desk and made a quick handsign while he said,
"I am no kid, i am the leader of the Mist Ravens, not because of "royal Birth" not because of luck, because of my power, my power got me here, years of tourture and pain, what do you know of me, you know nothing, i am Yamino of the Smoke, no one can match me here, i am, The leader!!! "
At that suddenly a man jumped into the window behind him, he knew the sound though, it was Ox, the massive man standing behind him, then the deep voiced boomed,
"Need help sir?"
Yamino thanked the gods that Ox wasnt against him, not that he wouldnt win, but he actually like the big man, he said in a voice no more then a whisper,
"No, i will kill this man, but feel free to take out the last goon for me"
Ox smiled and flew forwards, slamming his meaty shoulder into the man,sending both of them into the back wall with a sickening crunch and thud, the mans strength had broken the goons back, and sent the man into the next wall, bones at werid angles, then Ox turned and nodded to Yamino.
Yamino released Haze no jutsu and Hidden Smoke, making the office and the hallway completely unseeable, the man whisper cursed and ran toward where he had seen Yamino first, but Yamino was already making another handsign, then suddenly 4 clones sprang forth from him, running to the right, left, up, and the last forward, it was easy because the clones were made of the surrounding smoke, as well just as the man whisper got within 4m of Yamino he started to hack and choke, due to the Haze jutsu around Yamino, that instantly gave away his position, the clones all sprang forth and stabbed at him with their kunais, covering the man in s\tabs from head to toe, and killing him, he fell with a thud and Yamino knew the fight was over, he released all of his jutsus and sighed...that had been too easy....
854 Words

2Training IV (Private) Empty Re: Training IV (Private) Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:15 pm

Gaiso Yamino

Gaiso Yamino

D-rank
Ox  reentered the room and picked up all of the bodies and was on his way to send them to Pyro, their body disposer, he had came one day and the moment they talked to him they knew that he was perfect for the job, he loved fire, he had no conscience at all, so for years they had just sent the bodies to him and looked the other way, and no one asked anymore questions. But as Ox wqas leaving he turned and told the smaller boy, Umm...There is someone here for a position as officer, they asked yesterday, but since there was a free spot now i...oh nevermind sir ill ask at a later date today has bee... Yamino cut him off with a wave of his hand and, No send him in, its no preoblem, this was nothing more then a mere annoyance, i had suspected whisper the entire time that he had been here, he just sped up the investigation Ox knew not to argue with him, he nodded and hurried out of the hole that his body had made, Yamino sighed, for he knew that he would have to buy more wall, and a  person to build it, he wondered if any of his men had been a carpenter.

He was sitting back in his chair continuing the pay when someone approached his room, the man had pale wite skin and eyes with no iris, just small black pupils, at first glance he was a real intimidating figure, he stood around 6 feet tall but carried no weapons on him, which was wierd for someone who wanted to be a mercenary officer, he walked it and sat down looking Yamino directly in the eyes, not even wavering, then Yamino asked him one question...Why the Face Make up? The mans mask of seriousness and intimidating nature just was replaced with slight fear, even panic, he started stammering, yamino cut him off, I know why, dont bother mister Hoshigaki, now the real question i want answered is are you Wanted or just hiding your shark like nature? , also are you a ninja? Dont worry this place is a brotherhood, we wouldnt sell you out to ninjas, we do the jobs they dont, now come on In reality Yamino would sell him out in an instant for a favor from the kirigakure ninjas, though he wasnt going to let him know that...this interview had just gotten started...
1200 WC
Using for Miasmic Golem jutsu

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.