You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sengoku,Suzaku[Stat Training] Empty Sengoku,Suzaku[Stat Training] Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:13 pm

Sozaemon

Sozaemon

D-rank
http://www.narutosaga.com/t12725-the-vermillion-demon-meets-the-rock-shadow-private-no-kill-training-suzaku-akira

Trained Strength, Speed, Endurance, and Preception from E-0 to D-0. Zero Ryo Cost

2Sengoku,Suzaku[Stat Training] Empty Re: Sengoku,Suzaku[Stat Training] Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:11 pm

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
You might want to recheck you word count... i've only got you for about 2.5k words you need 3k

3Sengoku,Suzaku[Stat Training] Empty Re: Sengoku,Suzaku[Stat Training] Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:05 am

Sozaemon

Sozaemon

D-rank
I added on the left over words from the posts to the next one, such as the begnning one where I got over a thousand and added the left over WC to my next one.

4Sengoku,Suzaku[Stat Training] Empty Re: Sengoku,Suzaku[Stat Training] Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:38 am

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
look i checked your word counts myself and there where off.... and i can't approve your training because of it... please use the sites word checker

5Sengoku,Suzaku[Stat Training] Empty Re: Sengoku,Suzaku[Stat Training] Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:40 pm

Sozaemon

Sozaemon

D-rank
Uh, Kaekio, you do know you can add the left over word count from each post to the next one so you won't have to type that much. People HAVE done this, hence why I do it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.