You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Konoha Clans Revamp  Empty Konoha Clans Revamp Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:33 am

Mikage

Mikage

D-rank
The village of Konoha will be the first to have their clans revamped. Do not edit your clan until a staff member has posted in it with the initial set of edit requests. As detailed in the Clan Revamp Process thread, there will generally be a two-part modding system, in which a moderator will start by posting up edits requested for the KKG and Drawbacks, which will then be followed up by a Trainee posting up clan jutsu edit requests. A Trainee will not address the KKG / Drawbacks requested - they may continue to work on jutsu and leave the remaining parts of the clan for a moderator to come by after the jutsu are satisfactory.

Additionally, keep in mind that permission needs to be granted by Mikage in order to entirely work / make major changes to a clan's KKG or jutsu, as this is not highly recommended unless you are in a situation where your clan loses all of its abilities with the removal of +1s to specs / elements. If you wish to work on a clan that is not your own - but was either created by staff or created by someone no longer on the site - you may also request permission to edit the clan (permission is granted on a case-by-case basis).

Clans Pending Review / Edits

Ninneko Clan | Jutsu: Kusono Kaguya
Inuzuka Clan | Jutsu: Kusono Kaguya
Nara Clan
Senju Clan
Chi Clan

To Be Edited by Staff

Yuuki Clan
Hyuga Clan
Fumiska Clan

Approved Clan Revamps

Graeae Clan
Kurama Clan
Kimura Clan
Kusomono Clan
Masaharu Clan
Sarutobi Clan
Yurozuchi Clan
Ouroboros Clan

Once you have made edits, simply bump your thread. Staff members will be / have been assigned to specific clans - they will check on their designated clans when it has been bumped.

2Konoha Clans Revamp  Empty Re: Konoha Clans Revamp Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:49 pm

Mikage

Mikage

D-rank
Updated July 12, 2014.

3Konoha Clans Revamp  Empty Re: Konoha Clans Revamp Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:00 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
these are all done~

4Konoha Clans Revamp  Empty Re: Konoha Clans Revamp Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:16 am

Taede

Taede

D-rank
Huzzah, indeed. Well done.

5Konoha Clans Revamp  Empty Re: Konoha Clans Revamp Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:16 pm

Hyuga Hideki

Hyuga Hideki

D-rank
please how do i choose a clan?,i have been going through the game for some hours now and i still can not find any info on it,i would appriaiate it if some one could get back to me with help and info

6Konoha Clans Revamp  Empty Re: Konoha Clans Revamp Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:24 pm

Anri Mao

Anri Mao

D-rank
This isn't the game, but a forum Roleplay Site. Sorry my dude. This also isn't exactly the thread to ask that but if you mean for the RP you just look at the list of clans and say and link which one you're joining in your character app!

7Konoha Clans Revamp  Empty Re: Konoha Clans Revamp Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:29 pm

Hyuga Hideki

Hyuga Hideki

D-rank
Anri Mao wrote:This isn't the game, but a forum Roleplay Site. Sorry my dude. This also isn't exactly the thread to ask that but if you mean for the RP you just look at the list of clans and say and link which one you're joining in your character app!
i can not create a charater,i do not have the permission,also how can i check the amount of words i have?

8Konoha Clans Revamp  Empty Re: Konoha Clans Revamp Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:17 pm

Kei Iriye

Kei Iriye

D-rank
You should have permission. Click here and try: http://www.narutosaga.com/post?f=3&mode=newtopic

Where you can get the character application template: http://www.narutosaga.com/t20557-character-creation-guidelines

There's a wordcount bar on the side of your screen underneath the list of staff. If you're on mobile then go to the tab in the upper right and choose desktop view.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.