You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Journey Begins! (Open, No Kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Journey Begins! (Open, No Kill) Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:52 pm

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
Antanas notices an exchange of glances between the two. Well there goes that idea... Just then, Toshiko jumps in the air aiming a fist for Antanas' head. Jumping backwards, does the hand seals Dragon → Rat → Horse → Tiger, and extends his chalkra to the wooden poles, pulling off 10 senbon-like needles, and launching them at Toshiko's torso while he is still in mid-air.

Jutsu:

[1377 Words Total]

Last edited by Antanas on Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

27The Journey Begins! (Open, No Kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Journey Begins! (Open, No Kill) Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:00 pm

Rain

Rain

D-rank
Rain watches as he jumps in the air, running to the branch. She growls, watching as he easily drops the plan, shooting some senbon at her teammate. "Oh no he doesn't..." She mutters, running up a tree, using Supernatural Walking Practice, and leaps off, kicking off Antanas as he's distracted, and landing on the water gracefully, twitching her fingers. "I wish I had my puppets..." She mumbles softly.

Total Word Count: 948

SWP:

28The Journey Begins! (Open, No Kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Journey Begins! (Open, No Kill) Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:03 pm

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
Antanas expected this, and and substituted with the branch, causing Rain to kick a piece of wood. "Over here!" He called, laughing as he did.

Chalkra:

[1402 Words Total]

Last edited by Antanas on Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

29The Journey Begins! (Open, No Kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Journey Begins! (Open, No Kill) Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:44 pm

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
Toshiko's attack missed, and Antanas changed his direction. He teleported to two wooden poles using his chakra, and then wired strange like needles at Toshiko's side. Toshiko was still in the air and this point, and simply plummeted himself towards the ground. The needles flew by him, and he landed on the ground. After this, Rain went to attack Toshiko, but he used the substitution jutsu once more. Toshiko stood up, and then grimaced. "Damn.....He keeps using jutsu to get away. He's running out of chakra fast, but still what can i do?" Toshiko then realized that if he was going to even attempt to land a hit On Anta, then he was going to have to play at his own game. Toshiko ran over to a short log, and then threw it directly at Anta. After doing so, he made the specific hand seals Dragon → Rat → Horse → Tiger, and prepared to switch places with the log. He then looked towards Rain, and indicated that he wanted her to go attack Anta.

Spoiler:

Word Count: 184

END E -> E-2 (225/225)

Last edited by Toshiko on Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

30The Journey Begins! (Open, No Kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Journey Begins! (Open, No Kill) Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:13 pm

Rain

Rain

D-rank
Rain watches as he does hand symbols, pointing to the substitution jutsu. Quickly, with no time to waste, she runs at Antanas, swinging at his face, the kicking at his legs, then doing a quick knee jab to his chest. After doing her attacks, she jumps back again, landing next to Toshiko. 

Total Word Count: 1000

31The Journey Begins! (Open, No Kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Journey Begins! (Open, No Kill) Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:23 pm

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
After his teleportation, Antanas notices that Toshiko is preparing to use a substitution justu as well as Rain is charging at him. Before he can dodge, Rain kicks Antanas' legs out and jabs him with her knee to his chest. The wind gets knocked out of him, and he sees a log flying is way. This is harder than I imagined... Time to be on the offensive.. Taking a deep breath as if he was catching his breath, he converts oxygen into a flammable gas, spraying it out of his mouth in area of 10 cubic meters. Antanas mouths "Sorry" As he winks, then clicks his tongue and ignites the fire, setting the log on fire as well as giving Rain first degree burns.

Jutsu:

[1526 Words Total]

Last edited by Antanas on Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

32The Journey Begins! (Open, No Kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Journey Begins! (Open, No Kill) Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:29 pm

Rain

Rain

D-rank
Boom, she got the punk. Now all she had to do was: oh, god, not the tongue clicking thing. Before Rain knew what was going on, there was fire everywhere, covering her body in a giant, painful sunburn. "G-G-GOD DAMMIT, ANTANAS!" she screams, hissing out a breath. She tries to decide between ripping his eyes out or jumping in the cool, refreshing stream, but chooses what to do in an instant. She runs up, and punches him, hard, right in the jaw, then, crying out, runs and leaps into the lake.

1193 Total Words

33The Journey Begins! (Open, No Kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Journey Begins! (Open, No Kill) Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:34 pm

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
After igniting this gas, Antanas watches Rain scream in anger. "I knew you were a hot head i just didn't know--" Before he could finish, Rain punched him directly in the jaw, causing him to fly on the ground. "Oww..." Antanas complained as he got up, "That really hurt!"

Chalkra:
[1576 Words Total]

34The Journey Begins! (Open, No Kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Journey Begins! (Open, No Kill) Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:48 pm

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
Once rain went to attack Antanas, Antanas met her with a strange jutsu. He breathed fire mist out towards Rain, and the log. It burnt the log, and then gave Rain a incredible sun burn. Rain then aimed a punch towards Anta's face, and jumped into the stream. That was going to be Toshiko's opening. He switched places with the burnt log, and suffered a sunburn on his right arm and leg. Regardless, he pushed through the mist of flame burning his whole body, and then aimed a full force punch at Anta's chest. After this, Toshiko would quickly jump back, landing besides the stream that Rain had plummeted herself into. He was burnt all over his body, and was panting heavily as he awaited to see if Anta took any damage. regardless, he went over to the stream, and offered Rain a hand out of it.

Word Count: 152

Spoiler:

PER E -> E-2 (152/225)

Last edited by Toshiko on Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

35The Journey Begins! (Open, No Kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Journey Begins! (Open, No Kill) Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:50 pm

Rain

Rain

D-rank
Rain whined softly, as the cold water soothed her burns. "T-... That wasn't cool, Antanas..." She whispered, the burning feeling in her body soon numbing out to fuel her pure rage at Antanas burning her. Hissing, she grabbed Toshiko's hand, pulling herself out and standing up, gripping her twitching fingers. "I'M..." She hisses, stomping closer to her target, "GOING... TO... KILL YOU!" She screams, running at him. Jumping in the air, she takes her foot, and plants it directly in the center of his face, jumping back, landing it, then does a front flip, landing directly on his crotch with her knee, smirking.

1299 Total Words

Spoiler:

36The Journey Begins! (Open, No Kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Journey Begins! (Open, No Kill) Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:56 pm

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
What happened next was simple. Antanas had his ass handed to him. After getting punched in the chest, then got kicked in the face. As a last ditch effort to save his future children, he rolls and let's Rain's knees hit the ground. Putting his hand up, he says, "You guys win.. Congratulations." and his hand falls down, as his face hits the charred dirt.

Chalkra:
[1643 Words Total]

37The Journey Begins! (Open, No Kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Journey Begins! (Open, No Kill) Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:11 pm

Rain

Rain

D-rank
Falling down, and rolling next to Antanas, Rain lets out a soft cry as her burnt skin is irritated. "You're taking me to a medical ninja, you ass..." She mumbles, resting a head on his shoulder. "And once I'm better, you're going to pay..."

Total Words: 1346

38The Journey Begins! (Open, No Kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Journey Begins! (Open, No Kill) Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:30 pm

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
Toshiko's attack connected, disorienting Anta for a brief moment. Rain then came to attack Anta, and her attacks landed. She aimed a final blow at his genitals, to which he blocked by moving causing her knee to hit the ground. He held his hand in the air, and then spoke. "You guys win.. Congratulations." Anta then fell onto the ground, face first in the dirt. Rain fell beside him, seemingly disoriented from her wounds. Toshiko saw that she had been hurt, as he too had been harmed by the burns. He had to get her some medical attention as she had asked. He limped over to them, slowly as he had been disoriented himself. "He smiled. Thanks for that fight Anta. It was better than i thought it would be. We'll have to do it again later on." Toshiko then turned his attention to Rain, and grabbed her up. he held her in both of his arms. "Well, if you want to get your burns healed up i'll have to get you some medical attention. Anta, meet up with me at my place after I get her some help." Toshiko smiled, and nodded towards Anta, before walking away to the village's hospital.

Word Count: 212

Left Thread

PER E -> E-2 (225/225)

Last edited by Toshiko on Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

39The Journey Begins! (Open, No Kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Journey Begins! (Open, No Kill) Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:39 pm

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
Antanas follows the two as they head off to the hospital. Wishing Rain goodbye with a small kiss on the forehead, Antanas walked home. Only after he made it to his home did he realize how tired he was. His mother was freaking out, asking him how he got bruised so badly. Telling her he fell while training made her calm down. Before he fell asleep, he was looking at hotels where he could live alone. That would be a lot of responsibility... he thought to himself. Maybe he could ask one of his friends what they thought. As he put his head on the pillow and pulled up the sheets, he thought of everything he did today. He met a new friend, and talked to Rain. Dozing off to sleep, Antanas didn't want to think of the future, so he just focused on his soft, warm, comfortable bed.

Left Thread
END E-2 -> E-3 (225/225)
0 Words Remaining

1,793 Total Words

Last edited by Antanas on Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:07 pm; edited 4 times in total

40The Journey Begins! (Open, No Kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Journey Begins! (Open, No Kill) Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:41 pm

Rain

Rain

D-rank
Rain is carried out by Tosh, whimpering quietly. 

Leave thread.
STR E -> E-2 (225/225)
SPD E -> E-2 (225/225)
END E -> E-2 (225/225)
PER E -> E-2 (225/225)
REA E -> E-3 (450/450)
4 words left over
Total Words: 1354

Last edited by Rain on Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

41The Journey Begins! (Open, No Kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Journey Begins! (Open, No Kill) Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:20 pm

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
Thread Closed.

Stats Trained:

STR E -> E-2 (225/225)
SPD E -> E-2 (225/225)
END E -> E-2 (225/225)
PER E -> E-2 (225/225)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.