You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero would walk up to the hospital in his usual lengthy walk. The walk that somehow made it seem like he might disappear whenever the mist got thick. It clung to him and his grey clothes in such a way that it was easily imaginable that he might be some sort of ghost. Or perhaps a Phantom summoned to protect the village. His grey eyes seem to observe everything as he pulls his hood up a little tighter. He would walk through the double doors and head up stairs. He had been here before. He was silent almost as if he was unaware of Otto behind him for some time before they stand outside of a room. Before finally his words are spoken. With no more emotion then a shopping list.

"Each of us covet power in our own way. But there are times when we are not prepared to handle such power. As a child I thought I had the ability to protect. the thought proved itself immature. A simple bully of a very young age brought a Kunai to bare against me and I reacted as only my clan can. I burned him."

Sero would then push open the door. Not once did emotion flicker across his face. Instead he would move past the bed to the window. He would fold his hands behind his back and wait a moment. For on the bed was a boy about they're age. He was kept under to keep him from the pain... The bandages covering the majority of his body from the burns he was inflicted with.

"you Must be aware of this ability of mine Otto. For it is not capable of discerning friend or foe. If I am pressured into using it then you must not be in the way. Understood?"

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto followed Sero to the hospital matching his speed. The two of them were obviously different as night and day, Sero blended with the mist and Otto stood out in the mist. Like blood spilled over a white cloth, the two of them together obviously look rather mysterious and foreboding.

Once they reach hospital Otto they approach a door ad after a short explanation from Sero, they enter. Inside in a typical gloomy white hospital room was a bandaged man. Otto tilted his head to the left with a confused expression.

As Sero begins to mention his ability Otto wonders if these men would ever get peace Sero despite hiding his emotions obviously felt bad about burning the boy, and the boy lived in hell. Otto looked a Sero who was still standing emotionless.

Otto sighs then says, "well... it looks like you're not as easy to understand as I though.... at first I thought you were the emotionless serial killer type, no offence," he says this with a raised eyebrow and a half frown. " now you show me that on some level you have emotions or at least regret." For a split second he looks a the bandaged man on the bed, then he says with a slight frown,"so Sero do you think of yourself as a man with or without emotion?" As Otto says this he also begins to think about the next part of this strange mixture.

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero would pause in his thoughts a moment contemplating the question. His fingers would run along the window sill as he tilted his head in silence. The question was honestly not one he had considered before. Otto was intuitive and thus useful. And dangerous.

"Emotion. A sense of feeling that drives an individual to do whatever it is they view as necessary. Do I lack these? No I fear I am still human my friend. Though regret is what fills so much of my heart. and yet...."

Sero would turn a smile on his lips for a brief moment. His grey eyes on the bandaged boy his own age. He would moves over and stroke his fingers down the bandages covering half the boys face. Before straightening and shaking his head.

" I feel a sense of power... He was so utterly beaten by me that for just a moment I felt invincible. I owe him if not for the injury I caused, then for this endless desire to be stronger."

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto listens to this admission with a raised eyebrow so the man had emotion and an understanding of what power was. Power was dangerous those with it will always pursue more and those without it always sought it. Most wars were fought over it yet no one understood what power truely was.

Otto looked at the mans bodie with a half smile this man had succumbed to power, and by succumbing to it he had inadvertedly given Otto his first choice of what a partner should be. he had to thank him. He looked back up at Sero and said with a smile, "Right answer... now on to lunch," he says with a broad smile. As much as he had learned about Sero here this was not the best place to talk about anything the bandaged man didn't know because should he ever wake up Otto would be forced to put him down again.
(Exit)
OOC we'll continue this in a team topic with the whole team

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero would simply stand there a moment looking to the bandaged man. In a way he wanted to save him. To have him try and Make Sero pay for what had been done to him. Truthfully though Sero just wanted another chance to beat him down. Sero had been told he was a genius before. Apparently he had the potential to be a ninjutsu master. Of this he had no doubt , but still his eyes slide over to Otto. It seemed natural that these two power absorbing creatures be paired together. Sero turns and begins to follow. His movements so ghostly in nature and his words cold as the mist outside.

"Yes of course."

Exit thread

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.