You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
Zetsume's eyes popped open at the crack of dawn from excitement. Honestly he has not been sleeping much in the past few days because he has been excited to have a new student. His last official squad did not really like him much, well at least one student did not. Yesterday he had signed Asuune and himself up for a mission. Apparently there has been a troll in the mountains harassing people non-stop. It was not the first one he had vanquished and surely not the last. He just hoped that he could keep his student safe. Zetsume got up and began to cook breakfast for Repede and himself. Nothing fancy, just pancakes and bacon. After a slightly good meal, he got ready and gathered his gear which consisted of his bow and arrows. Sure he did not need them, but one can never be to safe, or at least so he thought. Zetsume exited his house and began to walk towards the gate, about halfway there he stopped to talk to Repede.

"You remember the sent of Asuune right? I need you to find her and bring her to the north gate. I am unsure if she will follow you, but try your hardest okay boy?"

Repede let out a loud bark and began to sprint towards the direction of Asuune. Zetsume stuffed his hands into his pockets and made his way slowly towards the gate. Hopefully she was awake, it was a little before noon by now.

(OOC: Sorry for the terribly short post)

Mission:

Asuune

Asuune

D-rank
(It's fine, I'm sure it'll be longer later once everything gets going ^^)

Asuune was cleaning up after breakfast when she heard a scratching at her door. She turned off the water and tilted her head in that direction listening harder. As she heard it again she decided it was time to go investigate and gently pulled open the heavy oak door. To her surprise Repede was sitting at her feet looking up at her with a determined expression. He barked and ran down the steps before turning back around and sitting at her feet again.

"What's all this about boy? What's up?" Repede stepped forward and gently grabbed the edge of her pants and tugged ever so slightly. As he continued pulling her forward she figured it out, he wanted her to follow him. Remembering how Repede had been tasked to walk her home a few days ago she suspected this was the work of her new sensei.

Holding her hands up as if in surrender she followed the happy dog down the steps. "I gotcha. You want me to follow you huh?" Repede happily jumped about trying to convey his approval. As Asuune followed the dog, her quiet steps following his silent ones, she began to feel excitement at the day to come, surely today was a day of adventure! The north gate soon loomed over her and the back of Zetsume-sensei was visible. Waving she called out as she approached. "Good morning! Thank you for the welcome party!"

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
Zetsume was in the middle of telling a story to a small group of academy students. They were all wide eyes and listening intently as he was telling stories of him taking mighty trolls down. The topic came about when the kids had asked him if he was on a mission. When he replied, he proceeded to tell them a story to pass the time. When he heard the voice of his pupil, he finished his sentence, to wave at her.

"Remember train hard so trolls do not get you."

They laughed and ran back to their school. Repede seemed to have accomplished his missions, as he saw him with his student.

"You are very welcome, I am sure he was not to much of a pain. If you are ready to leave let us go, we have a troll to hunt down. You will be my support and watch the combat, learn as much as you can. If the troll should target you, run. Other than that, this should be fun."

Zetsume smiled as he looked at his pupil, he was going to make sure she was not going to get hurt. He just hopes that she wont feel like she is being babied, and try to be a hero. Zetsume has fought a few trolls here and there. he knew exactly how strong they can be. Though all in all, if Zetsume could not save her, Repede would. The dog seemed to take a liking towards her. Without a doubt however, she was not going to get harmed. Not when he is around at least.

Mission= 518/1500

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.