You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

26So this is Treason - Page 2 Empty Re: So this is Treason Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:03 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
well, why would it not be able to? Missions, as far as i know aren't robotic. If this missions was 'kill the mizukage' People would be able to go outside the mission to weaken me before they took me out or began the actual mission thread, I'm a person in a dynamic world, much like the Daimyo is. Assassinations take preparation, careful planning, and things to back you up. That's all they are. Aya might enlist some Anbu/ mercs, or we might do a scouting thread for a detailed layout of the compound etc etc, discover any rivers or aquaducts or discover trade convoys and learn their timetables for a better entry.

No, it has not been done before, because people don't think of things like that. But IC, this progression is going to take 'weeks.'

/ added unknown specs + element.

27So this is Treason - Page 2 Empty Re: So this is Treason Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:33 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

28So this is Treason - Page 2 Empty Re: So this is Treason Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:20 pm

Mikage

Mikage

D-rank
Reading over it and taking into consideration the current site status ...

This is Denied.

With the mission itself, it lacks the required NPC played by staff as required for all S rank and higher missions - and it would require more than one, considering the fact that it's not just a single opponent. As for the daimyo himself, has he always been a 13 year old, or was this made up for the purpose of the plot?

SS rank missions are separated into two general categories in the guidelines: personal plots, or site plots. The fact that this involves killing off a daimyo - something that would shape up the entire IC world and can affect the rest of the villages - would make this count as a site plot, a war, of sorts. Extremely major, and something I would prefer lots of people to be involved in, as opposed to a small elite team sent to wage war and ultimately kill the daimyo. A site plot that, at the moment, the site has no room for, with the Chuunin Exams and other upcoming events in place. The entire idea isn't being denied completely, but I'd personally say that this is denied for the time being, unless space can be found for it to be a larger plot that more people can participate in.

29So this is Treason - Page 2 Empty Re: So this is Treason Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:11 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
omg... REALLY!?

This 'is' a personal plot-line, for a KAGE, who is a big deal in the IC world, which i have been running through over the course of Seven bells, Ayakashi wants total control over her government because Kiri in her mind is not strong enough, and i had established the Daimyo as young during that arch. It's not like a Daimyo really plays much of a part in the IC world. I have TONNES of NPC's for the staff to take control of this mission to play out, it is basic GMing to control groups of NPC's and their leaders as a single person.

We're ninja, toppling high ranking officials is kinda part of the territory. If not as a mission I will gladly just do this in character and have Ayakashi solo the Daimyo without having to deal with the mission or the reward. This could end as simply as Aya requesting an audience and then freezing over the entire palace with one technique. She has the status to do it.

The entire point of this mission is to take control 'without' a war. Becasue Aya knows she could devastate much of the Daimyo's complex with her army of super-ninjas, but then she would be the ruler of nothing but soot and ashes.

It also aggravates me that, after all this time, and after all these edits from people prior, that I've jumped through all these hoops repeatedly, only to hit this brick wall. It's really not a fair judgement, imho.

And i'm serious about just doing this as a thread, this is a plot point I want to pursue on Aya, and as this is a free-form role-playing site, there is no real rule against it. I will simply enact it in character, and people can react in character.

30So this is Treason - Page 2 Empty Re: So this is Treason Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:46 pm

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
And again, this will have to wait. This is not the 7 Bells arch and you no longer have control over the daimyo character. What past administration did or promised you is not our responsibility to uphold. This is denied indefinitely.

31So this is Treason - Page 2 Empty Re: So this is Treason Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:43 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Will it have to wait, or is it denied indefinitely? last i checked two mods of equal status cannot overrule each other, so, the two of you should talk about the decision without contradicting each other in public forum. It's not good decorum. And as for the Daimyo character, unless you wanna retcon the event he's still already established as what he is... so... mmk

And like i said, I don't need the mission to perform the deed. It just reduces the sort of grandeur, limitations, and the ryoward which I was looking forward to, but I guess I will just use it for training instead, which in many ways i guess is just as valuable. I also made this a mission to have to adhere to the word-count and layout the proper risks which she would have to go through to perform it, which I thought would make it more reasonable.

So yeah, get back to me when your thoughts are unanimous, I don't mind waiting till after the exams, and I've had 2 staff offer to NPC this for me already. Just, if that helps.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.