You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm back!!!(Invite Only/No Kill) Empty I'm back!!!(Invite Only/No Kill) Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:59 pm

Namida

Namida

D-rank
Standing the gates of Sunagakure no Sato were a pair of recently promoted chuunins who have given their first task - gate duty. As many might know gate duty was the first assignment any freshly minted chuunin takes upon receiving the rank. Some might see the job of standing beside the gates, checking the papers of all that enter and exit the village, was pointless and not exciting as some of the other jobs taken by older chuunins. It did serve a purpose of teaching the chuunin's patiences, memorization of faces and how to thoroughly check over thing; all skills that will come in hand as they further advance up the ranks. But it seems like the current pair could have cared less about that. . .

"Man this is boring." The black haired chuunin groan to his partner, hand scratching an itch as the base of the his neck.

"Yeah. I wish there was some action or something. . ." The other partner stated, wiping the sweat from bis brow. Ugh, Sunagakure was hot today!

"Thy have asked. And thy shall receive."

"Hey man have you -- "

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

The sound of something hitting the gates scared the chuunins a little, not like they would admit it, causing them to turn around with a kunai grasp in their hands respectively - expecting some form of an attack. "What the. . ." Was the intelligent response of the black haired chuunin who looked dumbfounded at what he was seeing.

"Yare gonna let meh in this beetch??" Were the slurred words of a grey haired male leaning against the gates for support, his cyans being glossed over, the immediate corrupt being the flask in his right hand. The man's face contort into that of angry at the lack of response "Ya fucking death to?" He yelled, shaking his flask violently at the chuunins, who have yet to move, the liquid spilling onto the ground forever lost.
"Well are ya, sonnie boi?" The chuunins really didn't know what to say or do in this current situation. Here they were looking at an oblivious drunk man who was yelling at them for no reason. After a moment of silence . . . well not silence for the man was now ranting and raving about spilling his sake, blaming it on them.

"Ugh . . ." Stopping the ranting, glossed over eyes locked onto the one that spoke or rather made a sound. That was good enough!

"What?" The chuunin gulped as he stared into the eyes of the drunken man, something wasn't right about this situation at all. Though he did gain some nerves and spoke in the most forceful tone possible "What do you need, sir?"

What kind of question was that!? Didn't they see him standing OUTSIDE the gates!? Now what possibly could someone standing OUTSIDE gates want. "Stupid! Stupid! All of yare, are stupid. Whatcha think I want!? I want in." He stated before jumping, rebounding off a pillar and clearing the gates with a -

*Thump*

"Fuck!" Not so perfect landing, his face becoming acquaitanted with the ground err . . sand. The chuunins were once again dumbfounded at what just happen. Did the man just jump over the gates? They were so dumbfounded that they didn't notice him fleeing from the scene until it was to late.

"Hey! Where did he go?"

- - -

Said man had fled a couple of blocks from the gate and was now leaning against a building in a back alley way with a smile plastered on his face.

"Namida back beetches.  ..HICCUP!"

Oh yes, Namida has return to Sunagakure but for what purpose?

2I'm back!!!(Invite Only/No Kill) Empty Re: I'm back!!!(Invite Only/No Kill) Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:15 am

Kokoro

Kokoro

D-rank
Kokoro, the newest Chuunin of Sunagakure, sat at the top of the watch tower with her legs crossed. Even though she was on duty, she wore her white blouse and black pants along with her signature adorned pin. She had yet to get her uniform. Additionally, she had no qualms with getting her blouse dirty should she spring to action. Her fists were pressed together knuckle to knuckle. Her eyelids were shut. Air passed in and out of her body as gently as waves on the shore. Being a Chuunin, Kokoro was also on guard duty to watch the main gate, but she had worked so rigorously recently that she felt she could use a moment to meditate eliminate her newfound stress.

"Kokoro! Kokoro!" Kokoro was broken from her trance by an obnoxiously nasal voice. She opened her eyes to see the black-haired Chuunin stumble his way upstairs. She glared with palpable disdain.

"What?" the nastiness of her tone was evident. Normally, she hated being snappy, but waking Kokoro from her meditation was akin to waking a bear from its slumber.

"S-someone just leapt over the wall and got in! A drunk! We're rousing all the Chuunin to find him."

"You let a drunk evade you?"

"He was very fast," he mumbled nervously.

"Uh-huh. And did you try to run him down before coming to me?" she asked as she raised her brow in cynical contempt. The other Chuunin, embarrassed, said nothing. With a heavy exhale, Kokoro rose to her feet and brushed the dirt off her pants. She bumped she shoulder of the Chuunin before walking down the stairs.

Squads of Chuunin ran in every direction down each street, and orders were shouted in the distance. Kokoro sprinted down the sidewalk, albeit slower than others of her rank. A look of sternness was frozen on her face. Her eyes wandered about and perused every alley and every corner as she passed them. As overblown as this whole situation was and as disinterested as Kokoro was, she tried not to underestimate this mystery man. No one had any idea of his intentions or capabilities. She was on guard for anything, even combat.

Just then, she heard someone proclaim, "Namida back beeches," and a hiccup echo from the alleyway dead ahead of her.

That's him, she thought. She exhaled heavily and walked with determination to the mouth of the alley. As she turned, she saw a tall man with sun-kissed skin and a lean frame lean on the wall of the building. She could only see a hint of his cyan eyes behind his gray bangs. He held a flask in his hand and had a proud smile on his face. Kokoro spoke like a mother who caught her child stealing from the cookie jar. "Well, well. You've caused a lot of trouble for us. I'm not in a good mood, so I'll ask this once before I apprehend you: who are you, and what is your business in Sunagakure?"

3I'm back!!!(Invite Only/No Kill) Empty Re: I'm back!!!(Invite Only/No Kill) Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:00 am

Misao

Misao

D-rank
For the first time in a while, Little Zim was actually letting Misao ride on his back. He must have been in a really good mood. Well, Misao wasn't about to question him. Maybe he was just feeling sympathetic. After all, Misao had been handed her weight's worth in items to deliver to local orphanages and homeless shelters. She was glad to do the Shrine's charitable work, but they often went a little overboard. She probably looked rather comical at the moment, riding on the back of a hyena that was over a meter tall just standing on all four legs. Not only that, but Misao's tiny stature, she looked rather absurd atop her pet.

She made several stops along the way, in the poorer districts of Sunagakure, giving out the supplies and offering to bless the place in order to keep evil spirits away. She found her work rather rewarding, tiring as it was. And being able to ride on Zim's back meant that she didn't have to touch the obnoxious sand. She glared at it from where she was, slightly above the ground. She sent it all of her hatred. The sand seemed undisturbed. Figures. Maybe if she taped into the afterlife, she could find the spirit responsible for creating sand. The young girl placed that thought on a mental to do list.

Thanks to Zim's help, she had finished the job a couple of hours early. She had time to kill before she had to go report back to the elder priest. She now found herself near one of the entrances to Sunagakure. The sun was shining brightly overhead, so at least there was that. She was smiling peacefully. Maybe she could get Zim to take her over to a tea shop or something or - And just like that, the hyena was off towards a random direction, speeding past the people on the street. Misao clutched its fur at the unexpected acceleration. Like a bat out of hell, it ran towards a seemingly random direction. Misao sighed. There was no stopping him when something caught his attention.

Just like that, Zim stopped, sending Misao flying across the almost empty road. She slid a couple of meters, stopping at the feet of what seemed to be a pissed of chuunin. Misao smiled nervously, getting up and brushing the dirt off of her robes. She shot a death glare at Zim, who she could have sworn let out something akin to a chuckle. "Quite sorry about that! I... um... My name is Misao," well, she couldn't have been more awkward if she tried. She bowed slightly at the end of her sentence, taking a step back to assess the situation. She had yet to notice the very drunk man that was the object of said Chuunin's rage.

4I'm back!!!(Invite Only/No Kill) Empty Re: I'm back!!!(Invite Only/No Kill) Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:33 am

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
Syekren had already been out and about today. He wasn't exactly sure why he was walking around near the village gates but he somehow felt drawn there. The former ANBU's right eye scanned the area as he walked, humming to himself. He was garbed  in black shinobi tights with a black sleeveless tight shirt. He had ashura wraps around his ankles and wrists. While on his waist he wore the traditional black obi as a sort of belt. Connecting the neck piece of his sleeveless shirt and the neck piece of a mask that only covered the bottom half of his face, namely his nose and mouth areas, one would find it near impossible to see the line where the two pieces of clothing were separated. The Uchiha was also wearing his newly fixed hitai-ate over his forehead, with the left side pulled down over his left eye, the edge of the hitai-ate touching the top of his facial mask. The male had dark blue locks that spiked mainly towards the back with some locks that went upwards and even two in the front that spiked out, then drooped over his face slightly. He was trying out a new hairstyle, hoping it suited him. He had left his cloak at home and so the ANBU tattoo on his right shoulder was showing plain as day for the world to see. Not that it bothered him, it just meant that people wouldn't question him if he went somewhere nor would the bother him. Perfect disguise really.

Syekren was walking past the gate when he heard a couple of chuunin that were to be on guard discussing a drunk who had leaped over the gate. Somehow, it was a bit too farfetch'd for the Special Jounin. But in any case he still listened as they went on regaling a tale of the drunk scaling the gate then somehow escaping two skilled ninja who were supposed to be protecting the village from intruders. Well, so much for stability and strength of the walls of the village. Now they had a rogue shinobi wandering around the city drunk as all hell, probably causing a ruckus somewhere. It would have to be up to Syekren to resolve the matter and talk to the drunk man, and that's one thing he hated about being one of the more powerful ninja in his village. With a soft sight, he shook his head, walking off in the direction the chuunin were talking about seeing the man flee to.

'You need better security detail, Suzume.'

"If I were a drunk vagrant, where would I be.."

His voice, soft and precise, trailed off as he heard a bit of a ruckus not ten meters from his immediate position. For what reason sound traveled so well in the alley ways he was never able to discern. But in any case it led him to a scene of four beings. One of which a sort of dog like creature..thing. The others being a young girl, no older than fourteen, a rather angry looking female, and from the smell of it, the drunk man from the gate. He heard the angrier of the two females saying something about apprehending and business in the village. The other girl had gotten to the party a bit late and mentioned her name. The Uchiha caught it as he walked through the group. 'Misao.' He took the name into his memory and committed it, stopping in front of the drunk, his dark blue eye looking into the eyes, or what he could see of them behind the man's bangs, of what was summarized by the gate guards to be a 'dangerous ninja.'

'Always these kinds of messes.'

Shaking his head silently before he spoke, Syekren moved his gaze between the three.

"I seem to have found the drunk from the gate, and two inexperienced ninja fraternizing with him. I'd like an explanation, if you three don't mind, as to what this whole debacle is about. I'd like first, to hear from the drunk vagrant."

His voice was smooth, but cold. He was obviously in a horrible sense of a bad mood, trying to contain himself in front of them. He wanted to relax and get on with the rest of his day. And if that meant interrogating these three for a few short moments just to say he did it and not have to hear about it later: so be it. His cold blue eye fell on the youngest and her 'pet', then came to rest on the angry woman. He wasn't here to play games and he quietly crossed his arms, the sun shining onto his ANBU tattoo on his right shoulder, as well as the Sunagakure burn scar on his right bicep. The scar itself in the shape of the symbol of the village. From a fight he had almost not survived a while back.

5I'm back!!!(Invite Only/No Kill) Empty Re: I'm back!!!(Invite Only/No Kill) Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:06 am

Namida

Namida

D-rank
Maybe. Maybe he should have signed in like a normal person. Maybe he shouldn't have stopped in the alleyway, to finish out his precious sake. Maybe he shouldn't have spoken those words, that he did. Maybe . . . well you get the point. His head swiveled towards the feminine voice, hair swooshing in a slow motion like in some cheesy film, cyan eyes filled with hope brieftly making an appearance taking note of who had spoken only to sadden at the revelation. It's a fucking lolicon! The adorable, sweet, innocent, extreme cute girl who you wouldn't mine showing them your lollipop, but knowing during so gives you a free trip to prison and a cell partner name Bubby. Yeah, those girls!

Was she trying to scold him? Who did she think she was; his momma? How he missed that latter but reminiscing can be done later! Now he must deal with this lolicon. Staring at the woman impassively, not carrying at all about the piece of metal wrapped around her forward Namida spoke in a surprisingly clear voice as he stood up on his feet, body swaying from side to say "Me causing truoble? Yur guards jtus suck. Have a dick or two, it will releive dat stress, if nut your fannncyyy eat a kitty kitty. " Now that has been taken care of, he began to looking for away out but first. . .  Distraction. Distraction. Oh where you are?

There! It was brief but his eyes cleared up and show an intelligence far greater than someone of his current disposition should have, before returning back to their murky state. They had took note of a dog thingamabob running towards their general direction, heading for the lolicon who were to busy checking him out, Namida like to think so, to realize the impeding doom. And as it got close, he began to count.

One.

Two.

Three

thump

No sooner had the animal thrown off what it was on it's back, Namida bolted like lightning! Using his knowledge of Sunagakure, kicked off a nearby wall, grab a dangling latter and was swoosh off to safety! Err. . . not exactly, this wasn't an action movie. Instead, he climbed the latter easily, and dived head first into an open window, all the while praying that the inhabitants haven't became shinobi since his absence.

After executing a success but sloppy roll, Namida quickly made his way through the empty house. Huh-ugh, guess they were on vacation. A quick swipe of a note on the table confirmed the suspicion. They were on vacation! Taking an apple, he began fanatically looking in the house for something. You see, Sunagakure is a piss ant village. Their shinobi suck, as evident by the gate guards. Their economy suck, evident by the lack of progress. And their kage is push over, well she is if one believes the rumors about her allowing missing-nin to join. She's almost as bad as the Tsuchikage! But that's getting off track. The thing is people needs jobs and when they can't find any, they start doing illegal things - like becoming drug dealers and having secret trap doors disguised as ordinary objects And that's exactly why Namida was here! He needed to find one of those contraptions quick!

Think. Think. THINNKKKKK! Where was the last place he founded a trap door in granny's house? Oh! There! Ignoring the red sign on the door that read,"CAUTION, YOU WILL GET SCARRED FOR LIFE", and the number of silence seals on the wall, he hastily went onto the room of horrors, paying no attention to grannies' BDSM device, though noted on some new devices she had bought, and head straight to the counter that had whips on it. Yes, they do make an awesome toy to spice up the love life, for variety was the spice of life, they awesome serves as a lock of sorts and only when picked up in an order do they unlock themselves. Thankfully, Namida knew this combination!

Click

The sweet sound of success! Jumping into ole creepy hole that had manifested instantaneously, Namida made his way through the maze like tunnels, stumbling while doing so. These were just a set of many tunnels that were used before this era as escape routes or entrance points for shinobi and civilians, both foreign and domestic. They were used for a plethora of things back then but now they are either destroyed or forgotten by many. Navigating through the tunnels, Namida founded an exit point and pushed . . .

Light! Go to the light!

And that exactly what Namida did and founded himself on the opposite side of South End of Sunagakure, near the unguarded gates to be exactly. Leaning against the gates for support, Namida spotted a book on the ground and picked it up.

Shinobi Log. It read. Isn't this what they keep the names of all those who enter Sunagakre? What is this doing here? Flipping through the pages, licking his thumb to un-stick a couple, Namida looked through the names, finding none that he recognized, before stopping on an empty page. And what did he do? He signed in, of course! With a pen that magically appeared out of no where.

Name:: Sato Namida
Sex:: Yes, I do. Male
Reason for being here:: To get laid and drunk . . . er
Expected day of leaving:: When she's pregnant or when they run out of alcohol, whichever comes first.

Having filled that out, he tossed it at the individuals who shadowed over him, obliviously pissed at his actions "Great, two lolicons and a wannabee hard-ass." He said quenching his thirst with another flask of Sake " .Kami must needed her D for the week because she's screwing with me. . ."

Yes, my dear Namida, you are being fucked thoroughly. -Kami[/b]

6I'm back!!!(Invite Only/No Kill) Empty Re: I'm back!!!(Invite Only/No Kill) Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:55 pm

Kokoro

Kokoro

D-rank
The grey-haired mystery drunk turned his head upon hearing Kokoro's voice with hopefulness glimmering in his eyes. His excitement almost immediately drained from his face as his eyes met hers. He stood on his feet but languidly swayed back and forth. The drunk, with the best articulation her could muster, suggested that she should relive her stress by "having a dick" and a... kitty kitty...? The kitty part went over Kokoro's head. Her naiveté saved her. But her brows jerked upward in response to the vulgarity she did understand then lowered further down. She pulled up the sleeves of her blouse and cracked her knuckles. "I guess you want to make this difficult then."

Suddenly, Kokoro heard a thud and a soft, feminine grunt, and she rotated her head to see a young girl sitting at her feet. The girl had black hair held up by a pink bandana and wore white robes with ornate embroidering. Her frame was short, and most of it was concealed by the bagginess of her attire. She quickly rose to her feet and brushed the dirt off of her robes and shot a burning glare at a black dog-like creature about 1.5 meters in height. Kokoro blinked. The girl then apologized and introduced herself as Misao. Kokoro stared at her. She thought of a way to balance formalities with her current business. "Oh... Hello." The surprise in her tone was evident in her inflection. "I'm Kokoro. I'm sorry, b-but I have to apprehend this..." Kokoro's voice trailed off as another figure came into her sight. A blue-haired man with a hitai-ate over his left eye and a face mask over his mouth stood. Although he was shorter than Kokoro, he carried an intimidating aura around him. He wore a sleeveless shirt, which exposed the ANBU tattoo on his shoulder for all to see. Kokoro's pupils dilated. She bowed forward suddenly. He spoke in a smooth voice and demanded to hear everyone's story, starting with the drunk. "Sir!" she blurted out. "I was just about to arrest this drunk..." Kokoro turned and witnessed as the drunk had already scaled the nearby building and tried to disappear through a window. "H-hey!" she shouted angrily. She growled gutturally and ran over to the building. "Sorry," she yelled, "I'm getting him!" Using windowsills and missing bricks as her footholds, she scaled the facade of the building ferociously. In a matter of moments, Kokoro climbed up the vertical surface and crawled over the window into the building. She scanned the residence. No one was home, thank goodness. Her eyes fixated on an open trap door. Kokoro brought her hands together in a seal. Chakra began to build up in every joint of her body. "Partial Beast Transformation: Reptile Stance!" Kokoro lurched forward, clawing the ground. Her hip cracked, and the echo resounded across the room. Her legs flattened onto the ground, and the joints readjusted themselves so that the bottom of the foot was flat on the ground. Crack after crack, her arms, legs, and spine contorted. Kokoro sighed heavily. The Chuunin's stomach was flat on the ground with all of her limbs as close to the ground as possible, bent in an impossible way. She then gave chase, disappearing through the trap door.

The chase was rigorous and long. Some sights Kokoro shuddered to remember. The drunk was never in her sight, but his path was made obvious by the open passageways and the thick odor of alcohol that lingered in the air. If it were not for Kokoro's Kikawa blood, she would have lost him completely. She eventually emerged from the underground passage way and felt the warm sun on her pale skin. She gave a cursory search to find the drunk leaning on the South East entrance. Crawling on all fours towards him, she panted, "You're only... making it worse... for yourself." Her elbows and knees bent back into their human position as she grunted. She rose to her feet as the last few cracks sounded from her wrist and ankles. She then bent her neck to the side, readjusting it. "Give up. Now," she demanded sternly. Her patience was wearing very thin.

- - - - -

Jutsu Used:

7I'm back!!!(Invite Only/No Kill) Empty Re: I'm back!!!(Invite Only/No Kill) Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:01 am

Misao

Misao

D-rank
Of course someone else would pop out from around the corner to make matters even more embarrassing. The man looked utterly unimpressed and borderline annoyed. And of course, Zim's little stunt had provided the man in question with an opening to get away. The girl that Misao had practically landed on sprinted after him as soon as she could. Misao could only expect the other man to do the same. Misao felt partially responsible for the situation now. She let out a small sigh. Zim ran to her side. Quickly she hopped onto his back. The hyena was faster than she was on her own, but that didn't mean that she'd let her pet do all of the work. She placed her right hand above her chest in the form of a prayer position. "Mai!" She called loudly and clearly. The shape of a woman  dressed in armor appeared behind her. The silhouette was almost see-through, marking the presence of a spirit.

The woman who Misao had referred to as Mai nodded. Her form shifted, turning into a beam of light that shot into Misao's chest. The young girl's eyes momentarily glowed white as she activated one of the abilities that she had been granted when she became a priestess. The young girl became hyper-aware of her surroundings as she chased after the drunk man, trailing a few meters behind the other girl. All the while, she noticed something rather odd: she felt no ill intent coming from the man that she was chasing. Strange, very strange.

Mai - the spirit of wisdom that had momentarily entered the young priestess's body - gave her a sense of spiritual elevation and mental clarity that would otherwise be impossible for a human to achieve. With it, Misao was able to sense the nature of a person's intentions and from them, she could tell their exact whereabouts and position in a given range. In the drunkard she sensed... nothing, really. He was a blank slate, as far as she could tell. Huh.

So maybe this was what she was supposed to do? Keep the poor drunk man from being killed over a misunderstanding? Alright. That sounded like a plan. Kind of. She just hoped that this wouldn't blow up in her face like it was surely bound to. "Miss!" She called out to the girl in front of her several times to no avail. This was bound to end badly. Oh dear. In the meantime, Zim was thrilled, likely thinking that he was going to have someone to munch on for dinner. Well, Misao would worry about that detail later.

The chase finally stopped near the southern walls of Sunagakure. They'd made their way across town through a complicated set of tunnels that Misao didn't even know existed. And as she finally saw the light outside, what seemed to be a little black log hit her square in the face. She lost her balance and fell off of Zim as it did. Fortunately the chase had stopped at this point. "Miss! You can stop! I'm sure this is just a misunderstanding!" She said in a last ditch effort to prevent this whole ordeal from scaling into an all out battle. She stood up, once again wiping off the obnoxious sand from her robes.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.